Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Black Hand Inn - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Black Hand Inn - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Black Hand Inn - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Black Hand Inn - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Black Hand Inn - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Black Hand Inn - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Black Hand Inn - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Black Hand Inn - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Black Hand Inn - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Black Hand Inn

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Black Hand Inn - Page 4 Empty Re: Black Hand Inn

Post  Kuro Kagami Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 pm

The moment Chouko opens the door, the sound of cracking can be heard beside her as it reveals to be a curved blue blade with ripple designs on the blade itself stuck on the door of the inn. In front of her, another identical blade can be seen flying towards her at high speed spinning like a boomerang.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Charka Points : 11547
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 pm

ooc: lol. so the pretty music stopped... only for Kuro to greet Chouko so nicely. ^.^ Well that works... I missed you too by only a bit... knew I should have just procrastinated with homework... Q.Q

Chouko, whom by now is getting accustomed to these sudden surprises, quickly reaches over and yanks the blade out of the door and carefully counteracts the spinning of the blade that is flying towards her to enable her to catch the second blade. "These are... awesome!" She said looking the two blades over while keeping an eye out for anything else that might decide to happen.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:16 am

As Chouko grabs the blades, and turns around to look at what might comes next for her, a hand reaches out in front of her at that moment and slams her on the door followed by another hand grabbing her left hand and bending it behind her back causing her body to be leaning on her left hand. Kuro then steps forward and presses his right hand at Chouko's chest forcing her back against the door with him leaning his right knee on Chouko's right hand pressing it against the door. Glad you like them..however...you're not ready for.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:57 am

Chouko is pinned against the door by Kuro. 'Knew it...' she thought to herself. "Yea, I guess that is pretty dang true..."
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:01 am

Good if you realize that..... Kuro moves back a little bit and releases the pin on Chouko's right hand. Lets try that again shall we Kuro then bursts into a pile of water in right in front of Chouko obscuring her view of the surrounding as in the water, Chouko can see two shimmers in it and heads straight for her.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:28 am

ooc: OMG!!! The site isn't blocked at school for once! Though this is the first real time I've ever had the chance to post at school... and this post still might end up like crap still.... sorry!

"Eh heh... yea." Chouko disappears and appears again a ways away from where she had been standing, she looks around quickly to be ready this time.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination.

22000-500=21500cp
20000-50=19950hp

ooc: yea that was crap...
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:52 pm

the glimmering objects hits the wall as it reveals to be two forks linked to the walls with wires. Beneath Chouko's foot, it seems that she has stepped onto wires that is wired to the walls and flooring of the inn. As her weights shifts, the wires beneath her feet starts to tense slowly, causing the entire wires on the floor to get tensed. The door of one of the rooms opens up as Kuro is now standing in the hallway looking at Chouko.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Chouko looks down at the wires and all the other ones too as she releases some of the tension on the wires. "Why do I have the feeling...." She doesn't finish her sentence as she looks at Kuro.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Kuro looks at Chouko with a stern look as he reaches for something to his right that is hidden by the wall. Kuro then kneels down as he pulls a bowl in front of him and looks at Chouko with a stern look on his face again. Pulling his hand from his right, Kuro pulls out a bag of what seems to be a bag filled with fishes and pulls out two fishes from it and place it in the bowl. Looking back up at Chouko, Kuro stern look now changes to a smile from ear to ear as he opens up his arms in front of him. TSK TSK TSK....here Choco, Choco, Choco Kuro holds the bowl of fish and wags it in front of him towards Chouko with the ear to ear smile on his face.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Chouko stands there as she watches him put the fish in the bowl. Her eyebrow raises questioningly. When she hears him calling her... like a dog, she glares at him. "What do you think I am?! A dog?!" If there was one way to piss her off, this was an excellent way. She glared at him before disappearing again, appearing next to him as she knocks the bowl out of his hand as she continues glaring.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:32 pm

the moment Chouko appears behind Kuro and knocks the bowl out of his hand, Kuro waves as he turns into a pile of fishes as the wires that Chouko stepped on earlier tensed up causing the wires to tangle all around Chouko's legs and more forks, spoons and knives flies out of the walls and floors, causing a myriad of wires to cover the entire room of the inn entrapping Chouko's entire body and preventing any movement from happening. Kuro looks down at Chouko from the roof and waves at Chouko with the weapons that she was holding earlier in his hands. Bye bye~~ Kuro walks to the edge of the roof, jumps down and starts walking down the hill placing the weapons back into the holsters on his back.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Kuro sits on what seems to be a skull protruding out of the ground and looks around before pulling out a whole watermelon from within his robe (WTF?). Looking around, Kuro pulls out a kunai and cuts the watermelon in half followed by him burying his face into the watermelon, munching on it hungrily.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Chouko meanwhile finds herself unable to move much in the mass of wire around her. She glances around and starts leaning against the wires, pushing all her body weight against the wires. She starts softly humming a certain tune while doing so, hardly audible.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:26 pm

As Chouko is leaning against the wires, the wires starts to tense as the knives, forks and spoons starts to show signs of being pulled out of the wall. However, instead of getting pulled out, the wires are now completely tensed and Chouko, now find herself being suspended in the air, still tied down by the wires and not being able to move with the wires now seemingly tighter than before that it starts to digs in on her flesh.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:47 am

Kuro finishes his watermelon and stands up, stretches and walks towards the inn. Standing in front of the inn, Kuro peek inside looking at Chouko being suspended in air by the myriad of wires. Still hanging around i see...oh well... Kuro walks away from the inn sitting on a rock beside the inn.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:24 pm

As Kuro is sitting on the rock, a silhouette can be seen approaching him as it comes into view revealing it to be Kakuzu. Kuro sama! As much as I hate to interrupt your silent time alone, i'm afraid i can't let you continue on being a spoiled brat. Kuro looks up at Kakuzu as he stares right into him with the most dread, cold stare. Immediately, Kakuzu falls to his knees as his breathing gets heavy and sweat trickles down his forehead. Kakuzu....just because i'm friendly with you and made you run errands for me, does not gives you the right...to raise your voice against me.... As soon as Kuro finishes his sentence, dark clouds starts rolling in the skies as the sound of thunder resonates through the air as the ground shakes by it. Lightning flashes as for that brief moment, Kuro's red eyes gleams in the darkness.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:11 am

ooc: The lightbulb finally works!

Chouko hangs suspended by the wires as she hangs there for a bit. She then grabs a single wire that is nearby her hand and pulls on it. The utensil is yanked out of the wall and with that single action the others release too (the domino effect as I think Kuro put it?). Chouko lands on the floor, brushing the loose wires off of her and then she leaps up through the open ceiling and looks around as she sees the now dark stormy skies. She peers down the hill to see where the takikage had gone to see a very tense situation between Kakuzu and he. "Erm... I'm just gonna go back to the village then... eh heh..." She does hand seals and then plants her hand on the ground. She then jumps up and lands on the back of her butterfly as the butterfly takes off, flying away.

"Are we going anywhere in particular?" The butterfly asks. "Not really... but it would be unwise to stick around here so let's go." Chouko replies as she points out Kakuzu and Kuro. "I see." They fly away from the hill, towards the direction of the village.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:57 am

Kuro while still facing Kakuzu, pulls his right hand downwards as what seems to be a stir in the clouds yanks Chouko off her butterfly and slams her onto the ground followed by what seems to be a string of wire is linked to Chouko's hands from Kuro's right hand glimmering for a secod. You're still careless.

Getting up from his knees, Kakuzu, still breathing heavily, looks at Kuro. Regardless, it's a jinchuuriki from Takigakure. We can not ignore it. You will act like a Kage...even if I have to pummel the sense into you

Hearing this, Kuro yanks the wire on his right hand and throws Chouko towards Kakuzu. You are too old for this old man.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:05 am

Chouko is yanked off her butterfly and she wispers "Ah shit... shoulda known..." "Chouko!" Chouko twists herself around and when hits the ground, does a roll to soften the landing, but she still hits quite hard. She winces slightly as Papillon lands next to her. "What the...?" She notices the gimmer of the wire and is about to cut the wire with the claws of her feet when Chouko is suddenly yanked again, throwing her towards Kakuzu. This time she actually is a bit more ready and lands on her feet, skidding to a halt a yard away from Kakuzu as she quickly takes out a kunai and cuts the wire. She just looks back and forth from Kakuzu to Kuro as she stays silent, not really knowing what's going on.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:56 am

You...... Kakuzu looks at Chouko and back at Kuro. Both of you...are a disappointment... With this, Kakuzu starts dashing towards Kuro and motion Chouko to follow him. Kakuzu punches towards Kuro as both of his arms launches forward at Kuro.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 pm

As the arms that were shot towards Kuro flies towards him at high speed, Kuro grabs both of Kakuzu's arms and yanks him towards him as another Kuro rises up from the ground and slaps Kakuzu in the face with his right hand and sends him plummeting down towards the village. The other Kuro bursts into a water as it wraps around Kuro's right hand, forming a sword composed of water. Kuro stands there as he closes his eyes with the water sword in his right hand.

cp - 26000 - 1000 - 2000 = 23000
hp - 24000 - 100 - 200 = 23700

Name: Water Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description:
The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

Name: Takigakure Style: Watercutting Sword
Type: Offensive
Description:
A secret jutsu of Takigakure that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like a normal blade. This sword can also go through most fire jutsu.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:57 pm

"I feel deja vu..." Chouko thinks to herself as she watches Kakuzu dash forward punching at Kuro and then getting pimp slapped back to the village. She winces slightly as she knows that that is going to hurt. She looks back toward Kuro as she forms hand seals as she breathes in deeply and then when finished with the quick hand seals, she exhales though it seems nothing comes out. She then disappears as Papillon takes off from the ground and Chouko appears on her back before she is far off the ground. She lays her hand on Papillon's back as she concentrates and then suddenly many senbons form in the air and shoot at Kuro from all around him.

Name: Poison Vapor
Type: supplementary, kekkei genkai
Description: Chouko does hand seals and then breathes out a poisonous vapor. Due to it being vapor, it is impossible to see and completely covers a 20 meter area.

Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination.

Name: Thousand Poison Senbons
Type: offensive, collaboration, kekkei genkai
Description: Through the combined chakra of Chouko (water) and Papillon (poison), this jutsu forms a thousand senbons out of water and poison. These senbons shoot at the opponent from all angles and at a high speed, making evading hard.

22000-500-500-1000=20000cp
20000-50-50-100=19800hp
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Kuro stands there as Chouko starts doing her hand seals. At the very moment, before she finishes her hand seal, Kuro opens his eyes as he waves his sword causing it to arc like a wave and shields himself, obscuring him from view as the needles pierces the shield of water. The water then collapses to the ground with the disappearance of Kuro as a hand reaches out in front of Chouko's summoning, grabs its head, and slams it to the ground.

cp - 23000 - 500 = 22000
hp - 23700 - 50 = 23650

Description:
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique.

The Body Flicker Technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the Sand Body Flicker (砂瞬身, Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the Mist Body Flicker (霧瞬身, Kiri-Shunshin), Water Body Flicker (水瞬身, Mizu-Shunshin), and Leaf Body Flicker (木ノ葉瞬身, Konoha-Shunshin). The Fourth Raikage combined the Body Flicker Technique with the Lightning Release Armor which allowed him to dodge even Amaterasu in a split second.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 pm

When Kuro appears in front of Papillon and grabs her head and pulls her to slam her to the ground, Chouko combines her chakra quickly again for another technique. The poisoned tornado quickly forms off to the side to hit Kuro while not touching either Papillon or Chouko. Chouko quickly does hand seals as she runs to stand on Papillon's head and then spits out a large amount of water that forms into a wave that pads the landing. By now, Chouko knew that Kuro had been poisoned by the vapor that she had released earilier, it having spread out over 20 meters if not also poisoned (maybe) from the tornado.

Name: Poison Tornado
Type: supplementary, collaboration, kekkei genkai
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. With the collaboration, Chouko forms the tornado and Papillon adds poison too it, making the jutsu even more lethal.

Name: Water Release: Violent Water Wave
Type: offensive
Seals: Dragon → Tiger → Hare
Description: Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and washes away the enemy. One can freely control the power of this technique with the amount chakra one releases. Having many variations, this is a basic Water Release technique.

20000-2000-1000=17000cp
19800-200-100=19500hp
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:22 pm

While slamming Chouko's summoning to the ground, Kuro looks up as he sees the tornado of water forming around Chouko and her summoning. As the tornado of water is about to hit Kuro, a wall of water rises up around Kuro causing the tornado of water to collide with the wall and obscuring Kuro from view. As the wall of water collapses to the ground, Kuro is now nowhere to be seen. Following this, something pierces Chouko vertical to her back striking along her backbone along with it piercing right through her summoning as it exits through the butterfly summoning's abdomen revealing it to be an elongated blade made of water. The blade of water traces back to Kuro's right hand who is now upside down above Chouko. The sword then retracts to Kuro's right hand as he lands on the butterfly summon's back.

cp - 22500 - 2000 - 500 = 20000
hp - 23650 - 200 -50 = 23400

Name: Water release: Water Encampment Wall
Type: Offensive
Description:
This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out is in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defense without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skillful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Tobirama Senju was able to produce one without a preexisting water source, which was a testament to his skill and one of the reasons why he was selected as Hokage. In the manga the hand seal sequence for this jutsu ends in the same seal that activate the Byakugan, though Tobirama only needs one to use this jutsu. Furthermore, the anime creates a completely original and far more elaborate set of hand seals when Tobirama uses it in the form of having the right hand cupping the left hand with a thumbs-up.

Description:
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique.

The Body Flicker Technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the Sand Body Flicker (砂瞬身, Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the Mist Body Flicker (霧瞬身, Kiri-Shunshin), Water Body Flicker (水瞬身, Mizu-Shunshin), and Leaf Body Flicker (木ノ葉瞬身, Konoha-Shunshin). The Fourth Raikage combined the Body Flicker Technique with the Lightning Release Armor which allowed him to dodge even Amaterasu in a split second.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next