Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Black Hand Inn - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Black Hand Inn - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Black Hand Inn - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Black Hand Inn - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Black Hand Inn - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Black Hand Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Black Hand Inn - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Black Hand Inn - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Black Hand Inn - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Black Hand Inn

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Black Hand Inn - Page 6 Empty Re: Black Hand Inn

Post  Kuro Kagami Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:01 pm

As soon as Chouko disappears, Kuro spurns around and swings the elongated water blade at the direction that Chouko immediately appears, cutting Fuyuki by the side and heading for Chouko and Kakuzu.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Charka Points : 11547
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:07 am

(I don't want Kuro going mental... so I'll get this post up... even though it might be crap...)

Chouko forms some hand seals as she disappears and reappears behind Kuro, catching his arm so that he cannot keep swinging the sword as a tornado of water forms around her, Kuro being right in the wall of the tornado as it hits him.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination.

Name: Tornado of Water
Type: supplementary
Seals: Ram → Horse → Bird
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

20500-500-2000=18000cp
19900-50-200=19650hp
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 am

At the moment that Chouko appears behind him, Kuro looks at her right in the eyes through the corner of his as he is hit by the tornado of water sending him knocked back in front of Chouko. However, at the moment that Kuro's body hits the ground, it is revealed to be a lump of mud as now, standing face to face with Chouko, is Kuro, as he looks at her, dead in her eyes and silence fills the air. Chouko then finds herself unable to move as if she is rooted to the ground and chained. You...really have pathetic teammates... Kuro takes a few steps back as the water blade in Kuro's right hand elongates as Kuro swings it right in front of Chouko's chest continuously as the blade keeps on getting longer and longer as it slowly reaches Chouko's chest.

hp - 23350 - 50 = 23300
cp - 21500 - 500 = 20500

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Type: Supplementary, General Skill
Description:
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.

The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

Name: Temporary Paralysis Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description:
A technique for physical restraint, quite as if the opponent had been tied in invisible steel ropes. This is a basic ninjutsu usable even by Genin, but its intensity will vary greatly according to the user's level. In addition, depending on the user, the technique can be cast on every target at once, and won't fail a shinobi during his missions. This debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody.

Fūka can execute this jutsu by simply looking into her victim's eyes, showing how much precision in chakra control she must have and giving her the metaphorical connection to Medusa.

Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 am

At the moment that Kuro starts swinging his blade, Kakuzu shoots forwards and spears Kuro, slamming him into the wall of the inn. Kakuzu then uppercuts Kuro and grabs him by the leg and slams him into the inn. You've gone too far
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Chouko finds herself unable to move and feels frustrated as she watches the blade start to swing. Then is surprised to see Kakuzu bolt forward and spear Kuro into the inn and then hit him a few more times. She wills herself to move as she feels this is an opportune moment. "If it's actually him..." The paralysis starts to wear off as she stumbles forward and then dashes at Kuro drawing her two poisoned katana and pulls them out. She then proceeds to stab each katana into one of his hands so that they go through his hands and into the ground.

Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:09 am

Right at the moment Chouko pierces both of his hands, Kuro turns into many wood pieces as the inn that was there earlier starts to distorts and disappears from view. Haiz...see what you've done now... Kuro can now be seen standing behind Fuyuki with his right arm around Fuyuki's shoulder. The water blade in his hand now is elongated to the point it touches the ground. A small smile can be seen on Kuro's face as the sky starts to darkens and the clouds starts rolling.

hp - 23300 - 50 = 23250
cp - 20500 - 500 = 20000

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Type: Supplementary, General Skill
Description:
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.

The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Description:
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique.

The Body Flicker Technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the Sand Body Flicker (砂瞬身, Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the Mist Body Flicker (霧瞬身, Kiri-Shunshin), Water Body Flicker (水瞬身, Mizu-Shunshin), and Leaf Body Flicker (木ノ葉瞬身, Konoha-Shunshin). The Fourth Raikage combined the Body Flicker Technique with the Lightning Release Armor which allowed him to dodge even Amaterasu in a split second.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuyuki Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:51 pm

ooc: Really sorry about that, guys. I had to work overtime to cover for another person for a week at my job and then was playing catch up with college. Hopefully it won't happen again. >.>;

bic: Fuyuki watches as all of the fighting occurs around him and then the inn distorts and disappears from view. He feels Kuro's arm around his shoulder as he sees the elongated water blade touching the ground. Fuyuki quickly slashes backwards at Kuro as in his other hand he slashes down with the wind blade kunai that he still had in his hand. Another chakra tail sprouts as his cloak becomes a little darker in color.

Name: Blade of Wind
Type: ninjutsu, offensive, short-mid range
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materializes it into an invisible sword that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind and making a slicing sound. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of wind kunai, then this jutsu is an uncatchable, unavoidable longsword. It leaves very deep slashes on the enemy.

23500-3000+2000=21500cp
17250-300=16950hp
Fuyuki
Fuyuki
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 27447
Mission points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Keeping his arm around Fuyuki shoulders, Kuro rotates around him in circles causing Fuyuki's slashes to miss him as all the while, Kuro keeps Fuyuki on his side. Jerking his left hand downwards, a small needle slides down to his palm as Kuro stabs Fuyuki on chest and immediately disappears, noticing the chakra cloak getting darker as both Kakuzu and Chouko feels a stab on their necks. Kuro can be seen standing in between both Chouko and Kakuzu with both his palms on their neck. Fuyuki's, Chouko's and Kakuzu's body starts to glow light blue as they can feel their strength and chakra returning to them restoring them to their full strength. We have more pressing matters to attend to. And that cloak, it belonged to Kakuzu when he was a part of Akatsuki. With this, Kuro turns around and toss Chouko the kukris he prepared for her and disappears.

Kakuzu, nodding, starts dashing back to the village.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Chouko feels a stab in her neck as she notices Kuro between Kakuzu and herself. She feels refreshed with whatever it was that Kuro did. She nods when he speaks as she had noticed something was up over by the village. She catches the two kukris and follows after Kakuzu, hurrying towards the village. She does a few hand seals and then plants her hand on the ground pushing off with that same hand, then landing on the back of Papillon. "Let's keep up high and use the clouds to maybe get an attack in on whoever this threat is." She says in barely a whisper, but Papillon easily hears her as she takes off, flying up into the clouds, heading towards the village.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:10 am

The ground where the black hand inn used to stand distorts as the run down ghastly inn appeared again, followed by the surroundings going to how it was before the battle that took place there. The sky above the phantom hill darkened as the clouds rolled, thunder clashing and lightning flashing. At the top of the black hand inn, two phantom red eyes can be seen, looking down at everything within Takigakure. The lightning flashes and at that moment, the two phantom red eyes disappeared followed by the sound of heavy organ music playing, resonating through the entire area, moving. The ground shook as the thunder continued to clash louder.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Haru neared closer to the Inn at the top of the hill as she could see two glowing red dots. She couldn't determine what they were due to the darkness that seemed to consume the top of the hill. She slows down as she gets closer. Everything was confusing and a bit ominous for her liking. 'This place has always existed?'

Last edited by Haru on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Haru
Haru
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 1720

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:00 pm

OOC: SRY FOR POSTING MONTHS TOO LATE...SCHOOL AND WORK STUFF....AND PROJECTS...and murdering....slaughtering.....kidnapping...threatening...yeah.....

BIC: The clouds whirled in the sky as lightning flashed every few seconds. The thundering sounds of thunder shook the earth as the flashes of lightning briefly lit the dark atmosphere, revealing a very ran down inn, with a shadowy figure bearing what seemed to be glowing eyes, glaring down right at Haru. Why are you here. Boomed a loud, ominous voice through the darkness as the lightning flashed, briefly lightning up the darkness as the entire atmosphere seemed to be distorted, twirling around.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:35 pm

ooc: that sounds really interesting. XD I don't mind. I'll know when I have a reply since I have it contact me through email. The only reason I wouldn't respond quickly is inability to do so. And I was wondering... is this inn based off of the song by Running Wild?

ic:

This place seemed utterly sketchy, especially when she saw the run down inn. 'What the hell...' Haru thought. She stopped walking and just stared towards the figure with the seemingly glowing eyes glaring at her. She gulped as a loud voice boomed through the air. "Eh... I don't know why I'm here... This weird girl just dragged me here then told me to go up the hill. She seemed all excited about all of this, but as for me, I'm confused. I followed her instructions because she seemed to know this place but I have never even been here before, so I'm lost in some ways." She kept explaining because she felt that she didn't want to piss off this figure, impending doom seemed to lurk around every corner along with dark secrets.
Haru
Haru
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:16 pm

ooc: HOLY FRIKING BALLS!! U KNOW RUNNING WILD!?!? I CHANGED MY MIND! I'M NOT GONNA KILL U! ^.^ and yes, it was based on the song. Choco experienced it the first few topics. HOLY BALLS!!!!

bic: The flashes of lightning disappeared as the darkness stood still. Silence filled the air as the entire hilltop was engulfed in darkness the only light coming from the gleaming red eyes that now seemed to be hanging in the air. A flash of lightning streak across the sky, lighting up the entire hilltop in a bright white light, blinding the entire area. The blinding light died down as the gleaming red eyes seemingly disappeared. Another flash of lightning streak across the sky as a huge shadow could be seen looming behind Haru as the red eyes from before appeared once more. State your desire....
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 am

ooc: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Running Wild has the best music ever! I want them back... I love the songs Bad to the Bone and Riding the Storm! And it's nice to know that you won't kill me now... cause... I'd like to live. uh heh heh... yersh... But that's awesome that this Inn is based off of their song! I just looked back and read the previous posts. Nice! ^.^

ic:
Haru waited and waited as nothing seemed to happen. She blinks when a blinding flash of lightning suddenly lights up the sky. When she opens her eyes again, the red glowing eyes are gone. She looks around quickly to find them now behind her. She hears a voice say "State your desire..."

"My... desire? That's an odd question... My desire of this moment is to find my way home (sounds Alice in Wonderland-ish...) but my deepest desire is to master my crystal element to become a better fighter." She figured both were the right answer as the voice didn't determine what desire it wanted to hear, if it even wanted to hear it at all. In some ways, she was expecting to be struck down dead in a few seconds. No one would look for her here.
Haru
Haru
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:21 pm

ooc: ALRIGHT!! FUCK YEAH!! BRACE URSELF!!! WE'RE BREAKING THE WAVES! WE'RE RIDING THE WILD RAGING SEAS!!!

bic: So shall be it rang a booming voice, resonating throughout the entire hilltop as the thunder clapped once more, this time shaking the very ground to its core, myriads of lightning flashed across the sky, some striking the ground surrounding Haru as the atmosphere briefly lit up, revealing a cloaked figure with gleaming red eyes standing face to with Haru, with it pulling the edge of its hood and yanked the cloak aside, revealing a young man clad in armor, similar to the ones worn by the ancestors of the ninjas. The gleaming red eyes now became more apparent, revealing themselves to be a pair of sharingan eyes, glaring right into Haru's eyes. The thrown away cloak flapped in the winds, as it came down right in front of Haru blocking the young man from view followed by a protrusion coming from it, reaching straight for Haru's face.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Haru was slightly surprised by the answer and then see sharingan eyes. She felt confused as she tried to keep up with what was going on. She only barely caught up with what was happening when the protrusion started straight for her face. She put her hand in front of her as a wall of crystals shot up from the ground to protect her from whatever it was. Was this a sort of training? Haru guessed it was.

Name: Crystallization
Type: Crystal Release, kekkei genkai, supplementary
Description: This technique allows the user to crystallize any form of matter though the matter will not actually become animated and can only be manipulated to use as a weapon and not as an actual creature. This is mostly used to crystallize matter used for attacks against the user. The range of crystallization is only 2 meters and cannot crystallize anything out of this range.

18000-1000=17000CP

(ooc: I'm guessing that the new rule means like this?)
Haru
Haru
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Tue May 10, 2011 10:13 am

The cloak that was thrown was blocked by the wall of crystals as it froze was trapped amongst the crystal. A streak of lightning flashes through the skies as it briefly lit the dark skies, sending it back to its darkness, accompanied by the deafening clapping of thunder. The skies above rolled as there's a sudden silence. For what seemed to be minutes, the ground beneath Haru cracked open as a pillar of water rises up beneath her, shooting at a very deadly speed right for her.

Name: Takigakure Style: Watercutting Sword
Type: Offensive
Description:
A secret jutsu of Takigakure that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like a normal blade. This sword can also go through most fire jutsu.

Name: Water Clone Technique
Description:
The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water. x 2

cp - 26000 - 4000 = 22000
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru Thu May 12, 2011 10:09 am

Silence ensued after she had crystallized the cloak with the wall as well, it was only broken by thunder. However nothing happened for a few minutes. She started getting even more nervous and on edge the longer she had to wait. Her guard didn't drop as she instead got more anxious about what was going to happen. So when the ground cracked underneath her, she yelped and instinctively used a crystal jutsu. The pillar of water crystallized as it then turned into a mobile dragon as she had it move near her. She looked around wildly as she didn't know where to attack nor what to do.

Name: Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
Type: crystal, kekkei genkai, offensive
Description: The user crystallizes a material in the area, and then turns it into a dragon. It can be used as a means to travel or to attack a target. Several dragons can also be made and manipulated at once. This technique can also be used to crystalize anything nearby into what she needs creating a crystal figure that she can manipulate.
Hand seals: Boar → Dragon → Ram

17000-2000=15000CP
Haru
Haru
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 pm

ooc: sry to have disappeared from the rp, work called followed by school, however, i will have to put this rp on hold...big battle coming!

bic: the clouds that rumbled the skies slowly calmed down as the entire area seemingly started to shimmer, turning to an arid land, leaving Haru standing with her crystal dragon. Within a short period of time, the land died down, silence following through.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:09 pm

A normal sized butterfly with obsidian black wings flitted across the arid land and landed on Haru's shoulder. "Hey, Chouko told me to tell you that she wanted to meet with you in the village. I'll guide you there if you need any help. My name is Mugetsu."
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:27 am

"Well hello Mugetsu. She's going to explain what the heck is going on right? I am so confused! I don't even really know where I am anymore!" She started following the butterfly back to the village.
Haru
Haru
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6