Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Black Hand Inn - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Black Hand Inn - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Black Hand Inn - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Black Hand Inn - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Black Hand Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Black Hand Inn - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Black Hand Inn - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Black Hand Inn - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Black Hand Inn - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Black Hand Inn

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Black Hand Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Hand Inn

Post  Kuro Kagami Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:37 am

Standing in the middle of the mass, the holy man turns around to face the man that was staked and looks back at the mass with a grief stricken expression. The mass, now seemingly agitated starts to create a ruckus as the holy man turns back around with scorn in his face SO YOU WILL DIE BY THE FIRE! LIGHT UP THE STAKE! With this, the mass throws their torches at the stake and starts setting the inn on fire. The man that was being burned alive however, does not struggles as he merely gaze at the holy man with eyes filled with disgust and vengeance. The mass then and the holy man then walks out of the collapsing inn and slams it shut before setting the pathway on fire.

Now crying, the girl bursts into flames as Chouko is now surrounded by flames that is slowly eating everything away. With this, the expression on the man changes from anger to peace as he looks up at the direction of Chouko as the flames burns intensely bright obscuring everything from view.

With this, Chouko finds herself standing back outside the opened door of the burned down inn as the light enters the inn revealing its charred interior.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Charka Points : 11547
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 am

Chouko shakes her head and then her eyes narrow. 'As I thought...' she thinks in her head. She peers inside at the charred interior of the inn. She takes a cautious step inside.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:55 am

The faint sound of music can be heard by Chouko as she continues to explore the interior only to see Kakuzu walking into a room directly opposite of the door. The music seems to be originating from that room.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:59 am

Chouko almost sighs in relief, but keeps it back. She quickly walks across the room and follows Kakuzu through to the other room. She peers into the room.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:04 am

As soon as Chouko peers her head in, a gust of wind rushes through her as a man dashes to the hallway and darted left and right BATHROOM! BATHROOM! BATHROOM!! KAKUZU!! THE TOILET ROLLS THAT YOU BROUGHT ME ARE NOT ENOUGH!! GET ME SOME MORE!!! the man dashes to his left and disappears from view as the sound of a door slamming shut followed by a click. Behind Chouko, a voice can be heard. What are you doing here Kakuzu walks in front of Chouko and stares at her with his eerie eyes.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 am

Chouko smiles at Kakuzu. "Eh heh heh... Following the pretty music? erm... I mean... I am here to see the Takikage about something." Chouko couldn't believe even herself. She was acting jumpy and weird. 'like a kid... ugh...' she thought to herself. She straightened up. "Yea, I kinda followed you here... along with the... erm... music. But I am not going to leave until I get to talk to him." She looked at Kakuzu with determination, even though she had heard rumors of his strength and could probably due a lot of damage to her.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:21 am

What seems to be black threads comes out from the corners of the mask that keeps the lower half of Kakuzu's face hidden but was abruptly stopped with the loud voice calling for him. KAKUZU!! MY TOILET ROLL!!!! Kakuzu turns his attention away from Chouko and dash towards the voice. A few minutes later, the sound of flushing can be heard as footsteps moves closer towards Chouko revealing Kakuzu walking beside a fairly young man with his face hidden by the shadow due to the sunlight that is significantly shorter than Kakuzu. Ahh....that feels great.... I'm even more surprised that that thing still works sir... Ah well..I did some minor..plumbing..ok major plumbing..but its nice...aside from the ceiling that is constantly trying to crush me.. The young man turns towards Chouko and turns back towards Kakuzu Who is that... She is.... Kakuzu turns towards Chouko and glares at her.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:42 am

Chouko watches the exchange between the two, finding the other guy a bit strange, but she was not going to mention that at all. "Chouko Tsukino, sir." she says, finishing Kakuzu's statement.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:45 am

Ah....I see...I don't recall seeing you ever in my village... That's because you've never been to the village sir.. Right..I forgot..why are you here Kakuzu continues glaring at Chouko as if watching her every move and listening to her every word.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Chouko stares at him. 'No wonder I've never seen him... he's never in the village...' she thought. 'WHAT KIND OF KAGE IS HE?!' she yelled in her head. She sighs while thinking quickly. "I'm here for a challenge." She says.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 am

The young man looks up at Kakuzu and sighs Well that's what they're all here for..nothing new about that.. The young man walks past Chouko and enters back the room from before and closes it shut before turning around to Kakuzu. Take her back home before something else before my roommates starts taking interest in her and decides to keep her here forever Kakuzu appears beside Chouko and grabs her by the arm Move Kakuzu nudges Chouko to move.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:06 pm

She suddenly felt really angry (or maybe it's her author that's frustrated after a bad day to find this...). "Hell, no! I am not some other person that's just here for fun and games. Come on..." she said as her sentence tapered off. 'I'm just wasting my breath...' she thought. She looked around at the walls as Kakuzu nudged her to move but she hardly budged. "Such a sad fire..." She knew Kakuzu would rip her to shreds soon if she didn't move. She slowly began to walk to leave.

(Yes Amaya is giving up. But she has her reasons... will be pretty busy and even if she does have time to post... her taking out stress and frustration in rp... turns ugly. With all the changes to school that she found out today, she is going to be working on seeing to get switched to an online high school but it will take some convincing parents and lots of different things. And Amaya is not in the best of moods today so she gives up easily...)
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Outside the inn, Kuro stands in front of it and looks down the phantom hill as the skies starts to darkens itself and flashes of lightning lights up the dark skies. Kuro stands there, silently, becoming a mere shadow in the dark and forgotten hill as if waiting for someone.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Chouko keeps skipping as she continues up phantom hill. The sky is very dark due to the storm overhead and she keeps looking around with every flash of lightning. She comes to a halt next to the inn at the top of the hill.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Lightning flashes in the dark skies as a dark figure is now standing in front of the inn face to face with Chouko. A voice, calls out for Chouko in the darkness lit up only by the flashes of lightning What..is your desire... A lightning strikes the ground near the inn as it temporarily lit up the dark skies that soon falls into darkness again.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Chouko looks at the figure in front of her. "I desire..." she begins saying as she tilts her head to the side. "... a stronger weapon..."
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Lightning flashes through the skies as the shadow looks at Chouko. Then..i bid you welcome...to the black hand inn... A lightning bolt strikes the ground as it lit up the area revealing a pair of red eye staring right at Chouko through the shadow. We shall begin... The shadow leaps up into the skies and shifts as it flies straight down towards Chouko.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Chouko's own silver eyes meet the red ones with the lightning flash. She quickly completes three hand seals as a tornado of water forms up around her as the shadow comes down towards her.

Name: Tornado of Water
Type: supplementary
Seals: Ram → Horse → Bird
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

22000-2000=20000CP
20000-200=19800HP (yay jutsu!)
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Twenty needles rains from the skies and starts swirling downwards towards Chouko due to the vortex effect of the tornado and pierces her foot as the shadow disappears. Lightning flashes as a pair of red eyes is now right behind Chouko and a palm pressed against her back within the vortex of water.

hp - 24000 - 50 = 23950
cp - 26000 - 500 = 25500

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description:
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 am

Chouko moves back some, dodging most of the needles but still getting hit by some. The vortex of water collapses as the water rushes underneath of the person behind her. The water has a hint of murkiness as the water wraps quickly around the figure, forming a sphere of water, also poisoning him with the water that had touched him.

Name: Poisoned Gushing Water Imprisonment
Type: supplementary
Description: Kuroma creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. Kuroma can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though Kuroma doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water. Chouko adds a twist to this jutsu, adding poison into the water, poisoning anyone and anything trapped in the prison or that touches the water.

20000-500=19500CP
19800-50= 19750HP
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:08 am

Within the prison of water, again lightning flashes as the shadow within the prison turns to a pile of skeletons followed by a grab on Chouko's neck right from the back flinging forward without letting go slamming her into the ground face first. Lightning flashes again showing the red eyes and the shadow from before.

hp - 23950 - 50 = 23900
cp - 25500 - 500 = 25000

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Description:
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.

The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

Description:
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique.

The Body Flicker Technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the Sand Body Flicker (砂瞬身, Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the Mist Body Flicker (霧瞬身, Kiri-Shunshin), Water Body Flicker (水瞬身, Mizu-Shunshin), and Leaf Body Flicker (木ノ葉瞬身, Konoha-Shunshin). The Fourth Raikage combined the Body Flicker Technique with the Lightning Release Armor which allowed him to dodge even Amaterasu in a split second.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:22 am

Chouko is surprised by the quick movements. She was doing horrible and she knew it. She's thrown to the ground. She quickly gets up. She tenses as she completes a few hand signs. A butterfly made of poison forms and flies at the red eyes, homing in on them. This time she wanted to be ready, one hand resting on the handle of one of her katanas.

Name: Venomous Butterfly
Type: offensive, kekkei genkai
Description: This is jutsu works like a summon but is not a real summon. It "summons" a butterfly made out of poison. The butterfly will fly at an opponent and will home in on the opponent until it hits the opponent. Because it is made out of poison, any weapons will just go through the poison, coating the weapon with poison. After the target is hit with the butterfly, the poison will seep in their skin through chakra points, thus poisoning the target more quickly and making it more deadly due to chakra paths wrapping around vital organs. This is Chouko's signature jutsu that gave her the nickname "The Poison Butterfly."

19500-2000=17500CP
19750-200-400-300=18850 (sorry forgot to subtract for the needles but subtracted it now.)
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:35 am

The shadow with the red eyes leans backwards at the same time holding what seems to be a metallic object that shines when the lightning flashes. The shadow slices the poisoned butterfly as the weapons goes through it. More sounds of slicing is then heard in the air followed by a silence. Lightning flashes and for a brief moment, what seems to be a metallic object with a coating of liquid around it flies towards Chouko at high speed. A hand grabs Chouko's sword hand from the back and another pressed against the nape of her neck, preventing her from moving in any direction. Lightning flashes for a moment revealing the butterfly that was homing on to the shadow is now seeped into a bone that was supposed to be the shadow.

hp - 23900 - 50 = 23850
cp - 25000 - 500 = 24500

Description:
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.

The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.

Description:

The Body Flicker Technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the Sand Body Flicker (砂瞬身, Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the Mist Body Flicker (霧瞬身, Kiri-Shunshin), Water Body Flicker (水瞬身, Mizu-Shunshin), and Leaf Body Flicker (木ノ葉瞬身, Konoha-Shunshin). The Fourth Raikage combined the Body Flicker Technique with the Lightning Release Armor which allowed him to dodge even Amaterasu in a split second.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:51 am

The metallic object that shot towards Amaya and after stabbing into her, it changed to reveal that it was only a piece of wood with many exploding tags attached. They simultaneously explode. She appears a ways behind the shadow, both katana now unsheathed in her hands.

Type: E-rank, Supplementary
Hand Seals: Ram → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

17500CP
18850HP
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:04 am

As soon as the explosion occurs, Chouko finds herself face to face with the explosion as it consumes her. Now, on top of the inn is the shadow glaring at the sight with its red eyes.

hp - 23850 - 50 = 23800
cp - 24500 - 500 = 24000

Description:

Description:

Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next