Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Black Hand Inn - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Black Hand Inn - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Black Hand Inn - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Black Hand Inn - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Black Hand Inn - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Black Hand Inn - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Black Hand Inn - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Black Hand Inn - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Black Hand Inn - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Black Hand Inn

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Black Hand Inn - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Hand Inn

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:20 am

Chouko reacts quickly. Spewing water out of her mouth to protect herself, though still getting burned some. She appears behind him as she instantly begins a series of attacks with her two katana.

Name: Water Release: Violent Water Wave
Type: offensive
Description: Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and washes away the enemy. One can freely control the power of this technique with the amount chakra one releases. Having many variations, this is a basic Water Release technique.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination.

Name: Dance of the Butterfly
Type: kenjutsu, supplementary
Description: Using her two poisoned katanas, Chouko then begins to attack an opponent with a series of complex and fast combination of attacks. These moves make it nearly impossible for experienced swordsmen and even a Sharingan to follow. The name derives from its unpredictability because a butterfly's path of flight is very hard to predict.

17500-1000-500-2000=14000CP
18850-100-50-200-400=18100HP
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:32 am

At the moment that Chouko disappeared, the shadow shifts to the left and immediately runs its right arm underneath Chouko's right arm causing her arms to slide upwards breaking her movements, with her other left hand and sword out of reach of the shadow, it grabs Chouko's wrist and bends it forward causing her right hand to bend in an s shape and pressed downwards causing her to get flipped to the side and lands flat on her back, with pressure at her wrist causing slight cracking sounds. The shadow then kneels on Chouko's left wrist and with its left hand, holds Chouko's jaw and moves in so that Chouko's eyes are an inch apart from its red eyes. Chouko now finds herself held together by chains and impaled by spikes.

hp - 23800 - 200 = 23600
cp - 24000 - 2000 = 22000

Name: Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Type: Supplementary
Description:
The genjutsu requires the use of the Sharingan. The opponent is caught in the mind world created by the user, and the victim will be tormented with the sensation of having spikes driven through their limbs, completely taking away their body's freedom. At the same time, the physical pain accompanying the illusion reveals the great use this technique has for primarily torture and such.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Charka Points : 11547
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:06 am

Chouko couldn't believe it. The reactions were so quick. Her wrist was broken and she was pinned down before she could blink. And that's when she saw the red eyes more closely, sharingan. 'Shoot...' she thought before she was now trapped in the genjutsu's grasp. She feels the pain of the spikes impaling her and winces as she sighs, holding back the scream that wanted to release.

14000CP
18100-2000=16100HP
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 am

In reality, Chouko is now lying on a bed, in the burned down inn as the shadow from earlier, walks into view revealing him to be the man whom she met earlier. He drags a stool and place it by the side of the bed and holds Chouko's right arm softly and gently looking at it, running his fingers down to her wrist. Placing her wrist on a pillow, the man pulls the sleeves of his robe up revealing a bracelet around his own wrist. Slowly, he pulls out a black needle from it and puncture Chouko's broken wrist with it slowly as a drop of blood trickle down her wrist. Small veins starts to pops up from Chouko's right arm as it travels upwards towards her head and slowly disappears. Her wrist now seems to be glowing a faint blue light as it starts to fix itself into its original state. The man now, removes the needle and places it back within his bracelet and stands up, walking towards a window and sits on the sill, looking at the darken skies that is now raining heavily followed by flashes of lightning and the drumming sounds of thunder. Now to wait for her to wake up...
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Then genjutsu releases and Chouko wakes up, her eyes fluttering open as she feels stiff from the effect of the genjutsu. She looks around, realizing that she is now in a bed in the black, burnt inn. She sits up as she remembers that her wrist had been broken. She inspects it. 'Must have been healed...' she thought as she finally notices the guy standing by the window. "hello..."
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:28 pm

The guy turns around and looks at Chouko as lightning flashes revealing his red, sharingan eyes staring right at Chouko. He smiles and waves at her. Hello! Nice to meet you again. My name is Kuro. It seems that you have strong desires...so tell me...why do you need new weapons He walks towards Chouko but instead falls through floor as it gives way. Kuro looks up at the hole and shouts Wow...what a hole...Can you help me a little? I'm stuck Kuro struggles to gets up as half of his body is stuck through what seems to be the second level of the inn.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Chouko smiles back at him. "Nice to meet you too. And well... Her sentence drops off as the floor suddenly gives out and kuro falls through and then yells back up at her. She gets up slowly and finds her way to the next floor down and to where Kuro got stuck. She walks over, a small laugh escaping her lips as she looks at his predicament. She reaches out to help him out. " As I was saying... I... umm..." She looks confused as she starts hitting her head against the palm of her hand. "Uhhh... oh yea! I remember now... well I have always had the two katana but have always desired something... better. A better compliment to my style..."
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Ahhh...so you want to fight better..you should have just said so earlier Kuro grabs her hand and pulls himself out of the crack. Well i must say...swords doesn't suit you well..its too..awkward... Kuro dust his tattered robes and signals Chouko to follow him Come, follow me. Kuro opens a door revealing a dark abyss lit up by only the flicker of a lamp at the end of what seems to be a stairway to the basement of the inn. Kuro enters through the door and disappears from sight.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Chouko nods her head at what Kuro says. She straightens up and follows Kuro into another room. She continues following him. She enters also, following Kuro in.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:19 pm

The sound of hinges creaking is heard behind Chouko followed by the sound of the door being slammed shut. In the darkness, the sound of whispers and a faint whistling sounds can be heard, sweat trickles down Chouko's forehead as the temperature within the room seems to be unbearably hot followed by the smell of brimstone and sulphur. In the distance, another sound of creaking hinges can be heard followed by the sound of what seems to be people screaming in agony and pain as out of the darkness, faint reddish orange light can be seen creeping in from under what seems to be a door.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:35 pm

'Heat... bleh...' she thinks as she glances around. She walks closer to the light. She had a feeling of almost deja vu as she walked, remembering her first visit to the inn. She was on guard, just as she had been that time.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:40 pm

The closer that Chouko gets to the light, the louder the sounds of chains and the screams of people in agony and pain can be heard and the hotter the area seems to get. All of a sudden, a tap can be felt on her shoulders as she finds herself in a room where there's metal plates everywhere, burners, anvils and hammers. You ok? Kuro looks at the sweat running down her forehead and laughs Well i'll be damned....they've taken a liking to you..hahahah
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Chouko is shocked when she finds herself in a different room. She looks confused as she looks around quickly 'Weird...' she thinks. 'Just like before.' She looks at Kuro. "Who...?"
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Kuro laughs and moves towards what seems to be a big metal door and starts opening it revealing a smithy filled with different kinds of metals. Kuro enters it and starts reeling in on a string opening up the roof of the smithy revealing the now dark, night skies. Kuro drags two stools and place it beside a table and sits on it Come, sit
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Chouko watches as he opens the door and follows him into the room. She looks up into the night sky and sighs. She then looks back at Kuro, then at the other unoccupied stool, and then walks over and sits. She then looks back towards Kuro.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Kuro picks a candle up from the ground and place it on a candle stand before rubbing his index finger and his thumb on the wick lighting it up. Moving the candle to the center of the table, Kuro takes a deep breath and sighs. I assume you had visions when you first tried to enter the tavern, am i right? Well..those...are the visions...of what happened to a man who was accused of being the devil's advocate or something like that... A cold gust of wind blows past them and causes the flame of the candle to flicker. He was burned alive..a burnt..hand..was all that is left of of him in this tavern... The sound of whispers can be heard around them as Chouko felt a brush in her hair.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Chouko listens to what Kuro says as she watches the flame of the candle now. "Yea... I remember. The child..." She keeps watching the flame dancing in the breeze. She thinks about what he says as she listens to the whispers. "So...what had he meant... by the mark?"
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Kuro shrugs and leans back on his chair Who knows...some says he left an entire book of forbidden techniques..and some claimed that he turned to a ghost Kuro reaches for a drawer that was by his side and pulls out a small wooden box. Opening it, there's all kinds of candies inside as Kuro grabs a handful of it and eats it. While chewing the candies, Kuro closes the box and place it back inside the drawer and stands up, walking towards a huge chest located by the side of the burner and drags it to the stool.

Opening it Kuro pulls out all kinds of blocks of metal, and place them on the table. Erm....if you ask me...i think the mark is a memory...like a permanent illusion that the man placed on this tavern. Kuro then pulls out what seems to be a block of metal with ripples in it and starts inspecting it, looking back and forth at Chouko and the metal block a few times before nodding his head and keeps the rest of the metal blocks. Right..this seems just right..so...Chocho...what do you think the man meant before he died?
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 am

Chouko just stares off into space, seeming almost entranced by the candle light, but she nods after what Kuro says. She tears her gaze from the candle's flame and looks up into the night sky again. "Memory... hmmm..." she says, thinking about Kuro's idea. She glances over at Kuro before her eyes return to the flame on the candle once more. "Truth be told... I don't know for sure, but then again... nobody really would. Could be the illusion. It seemed... so real." she nods her head as she says "Certainly would make sense...but there might be something more. He wanted to reveal the truth. Maybe he left the memory so that more inquiry would be made. Something more, a bigger picture... just a section of a bigger picture..."
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Kuro stands up and stretches with the piece of metal block in his right hand and stretches as he looks at Chouko and laughs Hahahaha! You think too much Kuro place the piece of metal block on the table and looks up at Chouko. I suggest its time for you to head home...if you were to wait a while more..you will never get to go home Kuro stands up and walks towards the burner and starts a fire, pulling on a rope and opens up the chimney causing the fire in the burner to blaze and causes the temperature in the room to rise significantly.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:57 pm

"hmmm..." She stands up looking over at him. "Sure..." She glances at the burner, feeling the heat. "hmmm..." She looks back into the night sky. "Well... see you some other time..." she says with a smile, glancing back at him. She then leaps up through the opened up ceiling, disappearing into the night sky as a stronger wind blows through the room.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 am

Kuro pulls on the rope as the ceiling closes causing the entire room to be in complete darkness aside from the blazing flames from the burner. Slowly, Kuro starts to remove his robe revealing various sacks and vials tied to the inside of his robe. Kuro removes the robe and places it on the table revealing an armor worn within the robe. Reaching inside one of the sacks in his robe, Kuro pulls out an empty vial and closes his robe. Kuro then reaches for his bracelet and pulls out a needle from it and pierces the cap of the vial with it and what seems to be thick, dark red fluid flows into the vial. As the vial, slowly fills to the brim, Kuro places the needle back within his bracelet and looks at the vial.

Sitting back on his chair from earlier, Kuro pulls out a small marker and writes on the vial the word "CHOCO". Kuro places the vial back inside the sack within his robe. Kuro then removes the armor that he wears followed by the top of his body suit revealing an upper body full of scars. Kuro ties the top wear of his suit around his waist and grabs a pair of clamps, clamping the metal block on the table with it and walks over to the burner and place the metal block within as the flames starts to swallow it. Kuro then pulls the visibly heated metal block back out, grabs a hammer and starts hammering the metal block getting it into the shape of a blade.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 am

The sound of hammering echoes throughout the entire inn and the phantom hill as flames sears from the chimney of the burned down inn. Inside, within a sealed room, Kuro is seen hammering a what seems to be a small, superheated metal plate continuously, folding it continuously until more ripples forms on the superheated metal piece. Over time, Kuro continuously dips the metal piece into the burner followed by dripping some of the thick red fluid from the vial with the word "CHOCO" on the metal piece as Kuro keeps on hammering.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am

With the sound of hammering gone, the searing flames from the chimney disappears along with it too. Within a sealed locked room, Kuro can be seen dipping two curved blue blades with ripple designs on it inside a barrel of water and pulling it out and place it on the anvil to cool down further more. Kuro then picks a bag up from the ground and opens it up revealing a bag full of blocks of stones. Picking one stone after the other, Kuro then picks a block up and looks at it carefully and moves it over to the curved blade that is on the anvil. Kuro pick the blades up and starts sharpening it on the block of stone continuously till it gets refined. Picking another block of stone up from the bag, Kuro places it near the anvil and starts polishing the blades again. Repeating this process of sharpening and changing stones for a couple of times, Kuro holds up what was two dull colored, dull blades are now two vibrant blue curved blades with ripple designs on it (looks like this) Black Hand Inn - Page 3 Knife-11

Kuro then picks up a long strip of what seems to be leather and starts wrapping the tang of the curved blades with it continuously creating a handle for the blades. Holding the blades in his hands, Kuro spins it around his fingers by the handles and flings it over at the steel door like boomerang causing the blades to pierces through it and gets stuck at the handle. Kuro grins as the flames within the burner blazes causing Kuro's eyes to glow, revealing his sharingan eyes.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:27 am

Chouko reaches the peak of the hill and the inn itself as she looks at it quizzically, her thoughtful demeanor quickly returning. She opens the door as she steps into the inn.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next