Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The Great Roads - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The Great Roads - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The Great Roads - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The Great Roads - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The Great Roads - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The Great Roads - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The Great Roads - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The Great Roads - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The Great Roads - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Great Roads

+15
Yukiko
Shinunora Takeda
Kaim
NINO HYUGA
Kyuzo Uchiha
Demyx Hakashi
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
Roaxes Uchiha
Shimada
artixvoncreg
hollis
Shizu
Nero
Josipa From The Desert
19 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Great Roads - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Roads

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Fuck this bastard won die easily. I have to do something about this.

Gennosuke begins to increase the pull of the moon as it starts to pull more things into it. Gennosuke also starts to notice some kind of lines attached to his body as it starts to make him walk towards the orb.

What is with this techinque its making me move closer to my own attack. Shit I need to find away to break it.
Gennosuke contiues to walk towards it.

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 42570
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Irou notice the webs of water attached to body as he is drag towards orb in the sky. This Shimada is a really clever ninja. This jutsu looks like it cant be broken by regular means.Irou starts to emit lighting chakra around him as it starts to cover the webs. The webs still doesnt break. This might be a little tougher than I thought. Using the Getsuei Houmen Yari on Susanoo it dangerous since im low on chakra. It will start to drain my life force but I have to find way. Irou looks over a Gennosuke and he also see the webs on him and shakes his head. It got him too so now I must use it. Irou begins to breath hard as chakra starts to form around him. A skeletal ribcage starts to form around him as 2 arms starts to form. A head appears as it starts to grow flesh around the bones as sheild with a crossbow appears around his arm. I must use a little more chakra. The complete Susano than starts to form armor around his body as the aura around it starts to turn blue. Senju you will never know the power that I have and this being will be the last thing you will ever see.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:28 pm

"A man that looks like a bear apperance with a jumbo scroll on his back this man looks older and much wiser as he notices the battle from a far and he glares and notices a certain man and he whispers"
Irou Uchiha...
"Hunter continue to look on at the ninja that irou was battling and says"
I feel as if this person is from my blood line. he needs my help.
"Hunter touches the earth as the earth begins to open a small crack which leads all the way to the battle at hand. Hunter who is nearly 500 meters away from the battle Suddenly the earth begins to slowly split apart"

Name: Earth Release: Winding Fissure
Type: S rank, Supplementary, All ranges(-2000
This technique allows the user to create large earthquakes, making huge fissures to upturn the ground which can create chasms for targets to fall in. If this jutsu is used on more vertical surfaces, it can be used to allow people to pass through obstacles. While the user can control the shifting of the earth, the user must remain close to the area for the technique to continue working.

hunter shinigami-charka Sannin level= 22000-6000
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Irou starts to fell the ground shaking as ground begans to open up aroound him. He than fully activates his Susanoo allowing it to reach on his back and than takes off his spear. Susanoo than begins to break the webs that attached to him allowing him to get full control over his body. While the ground still shaking he makes a hastly run towards Gennosuke and swings the spear at him causing it to snap the webs. Who in the hell is messing with my plans. I will kill them for this. He than lands on top of a cliff while looks on to find the person

7000-6000=1000

Susanoo
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges
Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi. It wields the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand. In its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword), is held. The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion, and is described as the perfect counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword.[2] Like the Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi, Susanoo is an ability of the Mangekyo Sharingan. Zetsu said that Susanoo's Totsuka Sword combined with the Yata mirror essentially makes Itachi invincible. Irou's Susanoo use a spear called Getsuei Houmen Yari(Moon Release spear)the spear is held on the back of Susanoo. Its ability is similar to Itachi's Sakenagi Longsword but its doesnt trap anything in genjutsu, The spear allows Irou to break through any jutsu. On Irou's Susanoo left arm is a combination of a sheild with a crossbow under it that allows Irou to seal anything he wants.
The Sword itself can be presumed as an extension added to the technique as Zetsu mentions that 'Where ever he (Orochimaru) searched he could never find it.'

Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm

*Roaxes notices something going on with the Earth around them*
Don't worry Irou I will deal with this.
*Roaxes follows the crack in a safe distance until he notices a man that looks like a bear a torrent of crows swarm around this man as Roaxes voice can be heard*
Who are you don't stick your nose in other people buisness old man.

Name:Dusk Crow Genjutsu
Type:Genjustu,B-rank,Supplmentary
This unknown genjutsu can trap a victim in an illusion with no eye contact, similar to Ephemeral. The genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the user's mercy.

Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:46 pm

"Shimada lands on a hill as he sees the earth beign distrubed but not from him he didn't let it distract him. shimada starts to cough up blood but covers his mouth"
Irou and company i will not fall here today i will rise.

"Shimada starts Controls Gennosuke the gravitional pull starts to become weaker as a full objects start to fall from the sky black fires engulf the whole area of the black fire lands on Irou's Sussanoo and on Gennosuke Feet. a tree falls from the moon the leaves torched with black flames lands on the Lion-Turtle. Meanwhile Gennosuke and Irou's Heart rate begins to slow down they start to feel more tired and exausted.a faint noise is herd deeply underneathe the water"

Post#2

@Roaxes-

"Hunter notices the flocks of crows and smiles"
Hmph if i hadn't been in this jutsu a million times who taught you this bub. Is it the man who goes by the name of Irou.
"Hunter begins to meditate"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Irou looks at Gennosuke feet as the flames on it vanishes irou than starts to notice that he is getting exhausted as is lion turlte vanishes. Shimada Shimada shimada, This is a impressive jutsu and if I was a normal ninja I woulda died from it. But I not your average ninja and with this power I have I will give a small taste of whats its like to fight a good. This fight of yours will surely end in this attack. The black flames on Susanoo starts to move towards the shield on his left arm as it starts to cover the arrow that concealed under it. Shimada, My Susanoo is much differnt than any jutsu you ever seen. This being is my protector and he represents all the power I have ever aquired but you will know nothing of that. Irou begins to breathe hard as he raise his spear. This spear is a sacred weapon used for special situations like this. It allows the wield to destroy the bonds of anything it wants including your jutsu. With a swing sweep, Susanoo begins to break the webs that shimada had attached to him. By doing this Irou heart rate becomes normal again. Good bye Senju. Susanoo aims the black fire arrow at Shimada as it fires a such speed that it tears through the buring forest gaining more black flames on as it head towards Shimada.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:20 pm

"Shimada looks on at the arrow Shimada grins"

Well Irou You may have beaten me but you have also defeated yourself.HA!

"Suddenly a cloak man emerges from the water directly right behind Irou's Sussanoo it appears to be Shimada's last clone hee weilds a unique sword different from the other two Shimada has shown He slashes the Irou's Susanoo With it Disappears around from irou Simoutansley Shimada pulls Gennosuke Directly infront Of him Then quickly Shimada pulls out two kunais and stabs Gennosuke on both of his sides imparing him as shimada holds onto Gennosuke as they await they for impact "

Name: Susanoo
Type: Supplementary,No rank,
Susanoo is a sword forged of unknown properties that traps anything it cuts inside of a powerful genjutsu that can only be broken when two or more ninja interrupts the chakra flow in the victim's body. Due to the sword itself providing the genjutsu, it is not reversible and completely irresistible. Rumors has it that is was created to counter an uchiha's genjutsu reversing sharingan though this claim is unaccounted for
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Lighting Chakra begins to form around Gennosuke's body as his muscle begins to bulge out. The chakra stops the kunais before they can reach his sides. In a blink of an eye Gennosuke Vanishes as Shimada feels a powerful punch to the face causing him to fly back dropping his sword he used on Irou. Right as Gennosuke punches Shimada the Amaterasu arrow comes hitting Shimada causing a massive explosion of black flames covering him. Gennosuke stands there looking as he walks towards the sword which was dropped.

Hmm this is a very interesting sword. Powerful enough to sealed Susanoo and inflicted that much damage on Irou. I must keep this.

Gennosuke picks up the sword as he looks over at Shimada covered in black flames.

11000-3000=8000

Name:Lightning Release Armor
Type:A-rank defensive supplentary short-range
By wrapping his body in a layer of Lightning chakra, the Raikage can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power.
While using this technique, his reflexes are comparable to that of the Fourth Hokage, making it difficult, if not impossible, even for the Sharingan to keep up with him. By combining this armor with the Body Flicker Technique, he can even dodge the Amaterasu at a split second, as well as Jūgo's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Irou's Susanoo begins to vanish as Irou starts to feel a sudden pain going through his whole body. The feeling is soo much that it causes him to fall to the ground. As Irou slowly looks up he can see Shimada begining hit by the arrow he shot at him. Irou smiles as he lays there on the ground. Gennosuke can you help me up. Irou says bearly having breath as he reach his absoulte limit and his chakra is almost drained completely.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:02 pm

*Roaxes looks at the man and looks shocked*
You know of irou?i would love to continue this but i am needed else where.
*Roaxes heads to the aid of his fellow Akatsuki members*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:19 pm

*Hunter grins and follows the young ninja as he sees irou weaken Hunter start to sensed that this could be his chanced until he notices another ninja that appears to be dead Hunter incases the body with earth then it goes under ground and says*
You pushed irou to the limit bub i haven't seen no one do that in a long time kid.
*Hunter leaps down and grabs Samedeha it start making noises*
GGIGIGIGIGI....*Hunter places it on his back and turns around and glares at Irou*
Remember bub...

"Suddenly the 5 shadow ninjas from before graverobbes the burial in which hunter just made for his brother but still do not know as they flee from the battle field "

Master Madara we have it the 6 tail jinchuriki we are on our way they vanish.

*Hunter was not quick enough to stop the 5 shadow ninjas he continues to look on at irou*

You killed my younger brother bub

*hunter show irou the senju necklace*
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Irou slowly stands up as he looks in disbelieved that Hunter is there. Irou begins to grin as he brush the dust off his clothes. Hunter Shingami I havent seen you in a long time my foe. I kinda knew it had to be your detested jutsu. I wonder why you are here, to see little ole me or to die. You bearly survived our last encounter. Irou smiles as he see the graverobbers take Shimada's body. Just like I did Kurai, I killed someone important to yall. Irou's Mangekyou Sharingan deactivates as his eyes return to their normal look. He gives Hunter a sinster look.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:38 pm

*Hunter fists begin to tighten*

Irou the only time i will die is when you do bub unlike this new league of hero's i know the true weakness of you. and from the look of it i can end you but i won't you see irou i am a man of fairplay unlike yourself i want you at full power so once we do meet again i want to truly know that i defeated you.and if these posers get in my way they will fall with you.

*Hunter begins to walk away and says to himself*
if Irou's still alive i wonder who else from my generation is to
*Hunter then concentrates his charka and notices a familiar charka*
Can it be Kurai...
*hunter goes in the direction of kurai charka*
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:43 pm

The same mistake your stupid friend said before I killed him. Irou says loudly. Hunter you know you can beat me even if im in this weaken state and that you will always live in the shadow as a loser. A feeble weak loser who couldnt become a kage. Irou laughs. Just like kenta. A weakling.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:55 pm

"Hunter stops walking and instanley earth surronds the feet of geno and Roaxes as a small manwhole appears underneathe irou sucks him and he appears right infront of hunter grabs irou by the neck effortless with one hand showing how hunter became more musclar and stronger in his other hand hunter begins to form a wind sphere"
Irou i can snap you like a twig right now. you i dispise i will kill you

"The sphere starts become streched and more of an Shuriken"

Like i said bub next time when you are at full power.

"His grips becomes more tighter around Irou's neck"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Irou begins smile as he looks on at Hunter. My dear you have gotten really strong but dont because you have gotten bigger that means you still going to be me. I can still ready you like a open book. As hunter squeezes Irou a cloud of smoke puff out of it revealing that he never had a hold of him. You have gotten more agreesive than last time we fought but that doesnt mean nothing. Without your little boy band of ninjas called Higure you are nothing. Thats right Hunter you are all alone in this fight. Your actions have been controlled by me and you will get knocked out just like you master Jiraya. Irou grins as he jumps up on to limb of a tree. You will not fool my plans this time.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:10 pm

*Hunter throws the blast at the tree instanely destroying it*
Go to hell Irou! I hate everything about you.Higure stop you once and i will stop you and whoever follows your ambtious like i did.

Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Strong words from someone who is weak. What drives the weak, something that I will never know but anyway. Its about time for me to extract me a little tail beast. Irou lands on the ground withnessing Hunter Destroying the tree. He smiles as he walks off. Till next time.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Gennosuke sits there as he watches Shimada being carried off by the shadow ninjas. He than watches as Hunter and Irou have a conversation. He than begins to laugh as Irou turns around and walks off.

That guy must really think he can beat us. Man I cant wait to get my hands on him and pummel him. He looks weak anyway.
Gennosuke walks on the side of Irou as he looks at him and ask him a question.

Irou who is that guy.

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Irou looks over at Gennosuke as a smile appears on it. He than begins to Shake his head as dust comes off it. Thats someone from the past I have fought before. His name is Hunter Shinigami but he is nothing by himself. I will crush him this time but like last time he made the same mistake as Kenta did years ago. Gennosuke my plans have just began as it have taken me many years to finally realize my goal. This is how all of it begins. Irou turns around and looks at Gennosuke as he reaches into his pocket and takes out a map.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Ok Uchiha lets get this over with I am getting hungry. These days everyone is in a rush.
Gennosuke follows Irou.

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11