Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The Great Roads - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The Great Roads - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The Great Roads - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The Great Roads - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The Great Roads - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The Great Roads - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The Great Roads - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The Great Roads - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The Great Roads - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Great Roads

+15
Yukiko
Shinunora Takeda
Kaim
NINO HYUGA
Kyuzo Uchiha
Demyx Hakashi
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
Roaxes Uchiha
Shimada
artixvoncreg
hollis
Shizu
Nero
Josipa From The Desert
19 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Great Roads - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Roads

Post  hollis Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:09 pm

covered in dried blood, kurai makes his way hastily towards the large chakra source filled with rage as he looks around, viewing the destruction around him.
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Gennosuke walks to the direction where he can sense Irou's chakra coming from. He continues to venture on until he stops.

God Dammit this shit is so boring. I thought joining akatsuki will give a chance to kick some ass but All I've done is run errands for them.
Gennosuke sighs as he sits down by a tree. He looks up at the sky as the clouds slowly pass by. He starts to think about the time he fought the kasumi.

Man I still want to kill that bitch.

He grins

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 42570
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:44 am

5 Shadow Ninjas and Tenmas arrive at the welcoming sign that reads: "Land OF Fire" Tenmas licks the air around him and then he tastes it...he gets excited from all the tension in the air he spins around until he stumbles

"He dusts himself off gets up...he sniffs the air one more time sucking in as much as he can...he points in a direction and the team shadow disappears"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:33 pm

"Shimada finally arrives at the entrance of the gate of the land of fire"

It has been awhile with my new found power i will bring jashin to his knees.

"Shimada then find Tenmas and 5 shadow ninjas"

Look guys i don't really sense the Jashin I think we should head back

"The shadow ninjas begin to surround Shimada Tenmas says"

You...Will die!

"Shimada takes out his sword at enters his battle stance"

I should've known Kabuto would double cross me!
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Looks like the person I've been waiting for has finally arrived. Shimada starts to notice as all the ninjas around him starts to fall to their knees. While thats happening a crow appears right infront of him standing there. You must be Shimada. The crows begans to fly around him.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:51 pm

"Shimada glances at the crow and changes weapons he takes off Samehada the sword starts to make noisies abruptly"

Gigigigigi....So what is this trickery...the one clan i know of to do this is the Uchiha Clan so tell me who are you?

"Shimada arms starts to grow sprouts"

Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:02 pm

I am the man that will finally kill you little boy. Im going to enjoy killing a tail beast. I guess its about time to began this little battle. As the wind begans to blow Irou appears standing on top of a tree looking down at Shimada. He leaps down from the tree as he lands on his 2 feet. Irou runs his hand through his hair as he removes his mask from face. Its been a long time since I had to take this thing of and now I will show you the Legendary power of the Uchiha. Irou's face has a large scar going verticaly down his face. Lets began. Irou begans tgo do handsigns as he stops. Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique. Irou fires a large fireball from his move as it quickly starts to head towards Shimada burning the ground as it heads towards him.
22000-1000=21000

4.Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally (as evidenced by Kakashi Hatake's ability to use the jutsu without burning his mask). The Uchiha clan uses the technique as a "coming of age" technique. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most Genin should not be able to do this technique.

Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Hmm...

"Shimada arms start change back to their orignal estate as the large fireblast makes impact it creates alot of smoke and steam after the smoke settles Shimada appears unharmed as a wall of water appears infront of him"

Come Akatsuki scum! i'm gonna wipe you all out!

"Wall of water quickly become the size of a Tsumani the water qucikly fill up the terrian sweeping every thing and possibly Irou. simountanesly Shimada Body Dispersres into droplet of water the drops of water suddenly fall into the lake as Samedahea Remains at the exact center of the lake. once this happens Lake becomes unstable and starts to swirl abruptly sinking trees large boulders and any other material in the area Whispers throughout the lake could be herd"

I hope you can swim. Uchiha

Name:water Release:water Cannon Replica
Type:defensive,suplmentary
This jutsu enables the user to control surrounding water and moisture much like Gaara controls his sand. It can be used to block most incoming attacks, bind or drown opponents, and shape the water into various attacks, allowing the user in conjunction with the Summoning Technique to allow water-based summonings to fight in areas that it normally need water to move around by either trapping the target in the same water or maneuvering the water to allow the summing to chase the target. It is able to extract and utilize groundwater, and as is very effective most areas, but useless in rocky areas

Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Supplementary, All ranges
After spitting out a great volume of water from his mouth, the enemy is swallowed up by this advancing surge and crushed. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. When used with Kisame's enormous chakra, even dry wastelands will turn into an ocean.

22000-3000=19000
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:47 pm

The water begin to erupt from everywhere as water begins to cover him. Irou sinks to the bottom of the lake as he opens his eye while holding his breath. After noticing the area around him has be turned to water he begins to swim to the top of the ocean. This might be a little harder than I thought. Why havent Madara told me this Shimada is a Water ninja. But I shoulda looked at his headband but I got an Idea. Irou reaches the top of the water as he jumps in the sky and looks down at Shimada's ocean. This guy has a lot of chakra but that doesnt matter. Irou thinks as he takes bites down on his thumb. Blood starts to drip from it as he takes out a scroll from his robes. Irou than places his thumb on the scroll and puts it on the water as it sinks to the ground. Irou begins to do handsigns as he stops as a second Irou appears on the side of him. Come on out of the water Shimada of the Mist or are you scared to fight me. The other Irou than dives under the water as the one on land taunts Shimada.
21000-2000=19000-3000=16000

1.Name: Crow Clone Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu appears to be similar to the Water Clone Technique, with the exception that after the clone has been destroyed the body will disperse into a flock of crows, which can continue to speak and maintain a physical form. The capabilities of the crow form is unknown. However, Itachi was able to cast his Sharingan Genjutsu while in clone form, so it is likely no more limited than other such clone techniques

Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:32 pm

"Voices could be herd all over the area"

hiding no no i'm all around just take a dip in the pool...

"one white cloaks man figure emerge from the water in water form more water comes from underneathe the two separate man figures which both to appear to be Shimada. shimada body becomes full he runs upward on a stream of water towards Irou on land he creates two water whips out of the stream as he gets close enough to possibly hit the irou. Once the other irou lands into the water the ocean begins to become more and more unstable very hard for any movement sinking that deeper into the ocean in which another cloaked man meets that irou there as he pullls out a redden sword suddenly the whole area becomes very toxic and it seems to beoming from shimada's sword he then appear and disapear and slashs Irou vertically with the blade"

Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Irou looks into Shimada eyes as he begans to come down on him. The look cause Shimada's body to stop as Irou grabs the sword and Kicks Shimada in the Stomach. Irou holds the sword in his hand as he notice that this is the thing thats causing the water to become a different. He than begans to swim towards the top of the ocean. Meanwhile Irou thats on top of the water watches as Shimada swings the water whips at him. Suddenly the other Irou appers from under the water right infront of Shimada and blocks the whips with Shimada's own sword. Looks like I have something that belongs to you.This will be the last time you ever use this thing again. Right when Irou finish blocking the whips, the other one swings the Sword at Shimada. Die
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:11 pm

"Shimada clashes with his own sword with one whip the tip of the redden sword starts to leak some erie black substance on Irou's arm temperaily paralizing the arm that was holding it the Shimada uses the other whip to grip the sword and retrive back to Shimada the stream of water falls as another Cloak figure man the was uncensored apppears behind both Irou"

Looks like Fish became the hunter!
"A dome appears all around them covered in water as this Shimada looks oddly different as if he transformed but into a jinchuriki more as if he fused with something his body becomes scaly is charka increased increadbly that shimada fuses with the dome as The preivous Shimada creates those two whips into a small orb as he realease it into the dorm instanly hundreds and hundreds of sharks pounce on both Irou's as it implodes on impact."

Clone #1=6000-6000=0

Clone#2=5000

Shimada=8000+1500=10500-500=95000
Name:Snake Fang

What kind of weapon:Red long katana

What does it do:It takes the name snake fang,hence the name,at th very tip of the katana it has two points that look like two fangs,once shimada inserts some of his charka inside of it the sword begins to shine,instead of glow because the sword except for its handle is covered in snake venom,the weidler of this sword will not be injected they are cut,slashed,or stabbed...but once injected with this type of venom you will loose 800 hp,and it keeps going throughout the battle.
the length of this lethal weapon is 30" and width 14

Name:Water Prison Shark Dance Technique
Type:D-rank
Description:After using the Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave and fusing with Samehada, Kisame acts as the center of the giant dome of water. The dome shifts in the same direction he moves, making it difficult for his target to escape. This technique gives Kisame great field advantage as he can breathe and freely move underwater, while his target drowns.

Name: Water Release: Infinete Sharks
Type:S-rank Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Shimada summons a water shark to force the enemy under water where Shimada releases an orb of water that releases countless water sharks to strike the enemy before causing a massive implosion.

name:Water Release: Under water Motion Techinque
Type:E-rank,offensive,mid-range
This technique allows the user to propel themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask their presence

Name: Water Clone Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Summoning Jutus. Suddenly a gigantic elephantine chimera with tiger-like limbs and bandages wrapped all around its head appears in the water. The chimera than begans to suck up the water in the dome as the sharks stops before they reach Irou. The sucution than begans to pull Shimada into the Baku as Irou continues to watch on. The sharks, Shimada and his clones are all sucked into the belly of the Baku as it the Sharks begans to to implode inside of him. The explosion causes the Baku to disappear as water starts to splash everywhere. Irou can be seen standing there as most of the water has been spread all over the place turning the ocean into a small lake. That was a smart idea but If you was looking at what I was doing before you attacked me you woulda notice placing a scroll at the bottom.But your power is only a drop in this vast ocean of mines. You will die today senju Irou stands there as he waits for Shimada to come out.

14.Summoning:Baku
Type:B-rank,Offensive,Short to long range
The baku (貘) is a creature summoned by Danzō Shimura. It is a gigantic elephantine chimera with tiger-like limbs and bandages wrapped all around its head. According to Madara Uchiha, it is a monster that is said to devour dreams and nightmares and it was much bigger than he expected. Danzō summoned it to battle against Sasuke Uchiha.When it opens its mouth, it can create a powerful suction that sucks in everything within a large radius.Irou can also use its wind suction to increase the strenght of his fire release attacks

Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:12 pm

"A cloak figure stands atop of a small hill and smirks"

You are very clever you are the first to manuver that jutsu even jashin himself fell short it. Indeed you have been in a number of battles i can tell by your battling experiences...Our clans have been fighting for as long as this village hidden in the leaves have been created Uchiha...my ancestor known as the first hokage defeated Madara and the nine tail jinchuriki all at once you are are not madara your power is limited!

"Shimada Makes one handsign his voice raises as faint noises could be herd the small lake grows as two water large dragons appear on both sides Irou and attacks Irou from both sides "

This is why I am from the Senju Clan! Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique

"The cloaked figure awaits standing on the still water"

Type:A-Rank all ranges offensive
This technique shapes a large amount of water into 2 giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the caster's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. That said, the amount of water used will be in proportion with the caster's skill.
This jutsu needs forty-four hand seals, the highest amount of hand seals necessary to use a jutsu shown in the series so far. However,Tobirama Senju and now shimada senju was able to produce one with only one hand seal, and was able to perform the technique without an external source of water.

Clone#2=5000-3000=2000
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Irou is suddenly pulled out the way as a another person appears watching the on going battle.The two water dragons than crash into each as Irou wasnt there to take the hit. Irou than is pulled by the same man guy as he places his hand down causing Irou to stop. The man looks on at the battle with his Rinnegan eyes.

I finally found you Uchiha. You are the ultimate bait to find a good fight and Im going to jump in to this little get together.
Gennosuke than starts to perfoming quick and signs as his hands stop. He stannds still in position as he looks at the cloak guy standing on the lake.

And Madara told me to come look for you. Time to die pussy Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar Gennosuke spits into 2 people as the first one stands there continue to glow. The bright light can be seen from a distance as it blinds Shimada as the second jumps over Shimada as he in the air.

Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder

Lighting starts to form around Gennosuke's hand as he fires it down on Shimada.

Gennosuke-22000-5000=17000
Clone Gennosuke-5000-1000=4000

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder (Raiton: Jibashi; English TV "Lightning Style: Shattering Thunder")
Type: C rank, Offensive, Short Range (0-5m)
This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Name:Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type:C-rank supplementary
This genjutsu blinds the enemy with an extremely bright light that appears to emanate from the user

Name: Lightning Release Shadow Clone
Type: B rank offensive supplementary
This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Name: Banshō Ten'in
Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary
Banshō Ten'in is a technique similar to Shinra Tensei in that it manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close. It is unknown if it can be used in a similar scale as Shinra Tensei or if it has the same five second limit

Last edited by Gennosuke Kouga on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Irou looks on as Gennosuke had pulled him out of the way of the water jutsu as he finally stops. Irou than pulls out another scroll out his rubs as he places his thumb on the scroll. Shimada Shimada Shimada, Never mention that name around me. That clan caused nothing but pain to my people and I will show the true power of despair. In the end I ill show you the true mean of hate. I hate everything about the Senju. Irou quickly starts to write on the scroll as stops. The Senju was nothing but cowards and couldnt never defeat Madara Uchiha. Even if im not Madara I have more than enough power to kill you. Irou than slams the scroll into the ground as Writing starts to appear from it. Summoing Jutsu. A cloud of smoke starts to appear from the spot as A huge lion turtle appears from it. The turtle turns around and roar at Irou. Uchiha Irou, its been a long time since you summoned me but that doesnt mean I missed you. The lion turtle say as he turns around. Irou smiles as he begins to do handsigns and stops. I know its been a while but we can can talk after I capture this little fish. Irou looks at the clone standing on top of the hill as the other Irou that was kicked appears right behind him. Thought you got away.Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson. The Irou starts to fire shirukens from his left hand as he release a large amount of fire from his right hand causing the shirukens to increase there damage. Mean while the real Irou by the turtle Fires fireball at that shimada.

16000-3000-13000
clone-4600-1000=3600
Summoning: Lion-Turtle
Type:B-rank,Offensive, Short to long range
The Lion-Turtle was a very large beast, and had the combined appearances of both a lion and a turtle. Covering its face, was a green mane of fur as well as an orange protective plate with two piercings on the sides. Its body had many distinctive red markings covering its outer shell. The beast possessed the ability to breathe fire from its mouth, and shoot steam from its nose.

.Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally (as evidenced by Kakashi Hatake's ability to use the jutsu without burning his mask). The Uchiha clan uses the technique as a "coming of age" technique. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most Genin should not be able to do this technique.

Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:28 pm

With his lightning armor activated and ready to fight, Kurai Leaves konoha, uses his dojutsu to follow the strange soul residue of Jashin and track him down. The mammoth of a kage stands at 6'3 250 pounds of pure muscle, covered in the pale white ash of his enemies, his titanium allow arms, ready to strike down anyone that dares stand against him. The monster made a mess of the raikages village while he was gone and for that he must pay. As he runs at great speed, Kurai comes up to the great roads just outside of konoha as all who wish to leave must, however, as he does, he comes up to several people who appear to be fighting. He decides to ignore this until he realizes that that are directly in his pathway and the raikage moves aside for no man. To make things more inconvient, someone is using a lightning based attack that if used would end up hitting the raikage since he is not haulting his stride or moving. It seems he has no choice but to intervene for a second or two. After a bright light shines, a ninja decends from the air with his hand filled with lightning, poised to strike. The raikage uses one of his metal arms to grab at the mans electrically charged wrist and squeeze it with his 'iron claw' of a hand to crush it if contact is made, before tossing him far to the side like a rag doll. He does all of this with amazing speed in the blink of an eye.

"YOU'RE IN MY WAY"

The raikage then continues to run out of konoha.

[exit]

Kurai (The Raikage) 26000-6000=2000cp

Lightning Release Armour
Range: Close
description: The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster to danger and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed and monstrous power.

This armour, combined with taijutsu, allows A to utilise nintaijutsu. When using the armour at full power, it causes the tips of his hair to spike up.[1] and his reflexes are comparable to that of Konoha's Yellow Flash, making it difficult even for the Sharingan, to keep up with A.[2] By combining this armour with the Body Flicker Technique, he can even dodge Sasuke's Amaterasu at a split second, as well as Jūgo's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range. Only Naruto Uzumaki in his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode and Minato Namikaze's Flying Thunder God Technique are faster than A is at maximum speed and power.

The armour also increases the user's defences, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as even a direct Chidori from Sasuke was barely able to pierce A's chest. In addition, the armour seems to increase the users' strength, though this could be part of their own natural abilities.

This justu is ranked S because while a few lower level ninja can use it, only a shinobi with kage level power and even high strength can truly use it to it's true potential. Any instance of it's use outside of a kage is an incomplete form. There is presumably no duration to this justsu as once it's activated it doesn't use up any additional chakra, as shown by A in the series.

Last edited by hollis on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the part about him moving on past konoha XD)
hollis
hollis

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:02 pm

"Shimada on the hill wences the wall of water appears again around him blockading the blast from irou meanwhile the other shimada that was atop of still water falls into it as three large sharks emerge from underneathe the water the three sharks then form a v formation as the head shark at the blast fireball it grew slighty larger then the three sharks implode on irou meanwhile on land the infused shimada then makes a water big water fist out of the wall fo water swinging it at irou next Shimada pulls something out of his back as he turns back to his regualr state he drives it in the ground as he bite his finger he quiclky pulls out a scroll then a large bison appears infront of him the bison Shimada runs up toward irou quickly grabbing Samedeha cuttin irou with it"

Samedeha-GIGIGIGIGIGI!!!!!!!

"Shimada starts to loose control of the sword once it taste Irou's charka Shimada says to himself"

What is going on?

Bison-alright,alright, its time to kill me a uchiha!

Name:Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique
Type:B-Rank short range
This technique shapes water into the form of a 3 shark with a head nearly at the same height as a man, which moves to attack the enemy at high-speed with a powerful impact. The user can also ride inside the water shark to increase their swimming speed

clone=6000-3000=3000

Name:water Release:water Cannon Replica
Type:defensive,suplmentary
This jutsu enables the user to control surrounding water and moisture much like Gaara controls his sand. It can be used to block most incoming attacks, bind or drown opponents, and shape the water into various attacks, allowing the user in conjunction with the Summoning Technique to allow water-based summonings to fight in areas that it normally need water to move around by either trapping the target in the same water or maneuvering the water to allow the summing to chase the target. It is able to extract and utilize groundwater, and as is very effective most areas, but useless in rocky areas

Name:Bison

Element:Water

Personality:He's very stubborn,hyperactive, he is typically exuberant, easily excitable, impulsive, and suffers from a short attention span.

Apperance:

Weight:over 1000lbs

Height:17ft

Specialty:attack/defense

Family:fish

Description:Bison was orignally founded in a small lake by Ruiga as an fish then. Bison was so stubborn in which ruiga had to battle and defeat him so that Bison would be loyal to him. As time went on Bison became stronger more smarter and more impulsive. Ruiga then met shimada and taught shimada the shark summoning techinque in which shimada summoned bison on his very first try. Rugia was impressed but Bison didn't stand it so Bison challenged shimada in a battle in whiched shimada emerged victious then Bison granted his everlasting loyalty to Shimada as well. As time proceeded shimada and bison became very stronger togthere.

Within shimada's Water Release: Water Cannon Replica, Shimada summons a shark inside the orb of water. The ninja fish can eat up to 1000 pounds of anything. However, it appears its only weakness is that it must be surrounded by water while it is summoned, which is why shimada encased it in a ball of water

Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:12 pm

The clone is hit by the sharks as they implode causing that clone to explode into a flock of crows flying around the Shimada on top of the lake. Mean while the real Irou gets hit by the attack of Shimada's Samadea sword causing him to jump back. Irou starts to notice that some of his chakra was stlen by the sword as he grabs the slash wound he just taken. You will play for that you fucking bastard. I swear on my honor that I will wipe you out of existance. Irou begins to fly back wards as he land about jumps back as he begans to create handsigns. This techinque is one of my favorite ones and it is a instant classic of mines. Irou stops as he jumps into the sky as hr looks down at Shimada. The crows than began to fly away from the other clone as they starts to flock around the shimada thats fighting Irou.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Gennosuke's Lighting attack misses Shimada the other guy who grabs hims had thrown him away. He than lands on the water and he slides back till he finally catches his balnces and stops.

What the hell was that guy doing and that bastard made me miss. I really getting piss off right now.
Gennosuke stands up as he points at the Shimada thats surrounded by the crows. He starts to run towards the battle.

Looks like Irou is getting ready for something huge.
As he finishes the Second Gennosuke appears watching the batt from a distance

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:32 pm

"Shimada starts to think himself"

This guy is a fire base user as if what i have seen his summoing looks like its a fire user as well this means something bad for me i am sick of this game this ends now!

"Shimada starts to talk to Rokubi "

Shimada-looks like i am going to need your help for thisRokubi-ok shimi you got it

"Shimada suddenly gets a massive surge of charka the power creates a invisilbe wall that knocks all the crows around from shimada"

"Shimada says aloud"

Bring it.

"The water becomes restless as Shimada begins to glow"

7000+4000=11000
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Its time
Gennosuke say as suddenly his second clone appears right be behind the Rokubi since he was paying attention to Irou. Suddenly the clone stabs himself causing him to explode into lighting chakra. The chakra starts to electrocute the Rokubi as he is parlyzed. Gennosuke than stops at he holds his hands together as a black orb starts to form from it. he than fires it into the sky as it starts to slowly suck everything towards it including Shimada.

This is the power of the Rinnegan. This jutsu was used to create the moon but you will get to experience that feeling of being crushed.

17000-6000=11000

Name: Chibaku Tensei
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, Long range (10m+)
Using Deva path, Nagato creates a dark black sphere of gravity that is thrown into the sky. The surrounding earth, including forests and mountains, is collected into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. A large crater is left where the earth was collected from. Pain notes that the Sage of the Six Paths had mastered this technique to an extent that he created the moon itself, and that his version paled in comparison to it. Despite its admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against Naruto's Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball and incapacitate Naruto and trap him in his six-tailed transformation. Although, it failed to contain Naruto when he slipped into his eight-tailed transformation. The Deva path must be brought within close range of Nagato before it can use the technique, and performing it puts a great strain on Nagato.

Name: Lightning Release Shadow Clone
Type: B rank offensive supplementary
This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Shimada Senju this is the end of you. I hope you are ready for this boy. Irou close his eyes as he smiles at Shimada. He opens his eyes revealing his Mangekyou Sharingan. Shimada This is a taste of power that you little clan has never know about and now I will give you the full power of a being thats great like me. Irou left eye begins to bleed as the crows starts to get pulled in by Gennosuke's Chibaku Tensei.Amaterasu.The crows that starts to land on the Rokubi as black flames starts to cover all the debris that going towards the orb. The crows also starts to catch on fire as they start to burn Shimada skin. Irou stands there as he laughs as the flames starts spread all over the sphere thats forming in the sky. Shimada I hope you like this black Sun I have created thanks to the power of the Sharingan. In the end there will be nothing that stands in my way. Irou looks on as he lands on the ground.

13000-6000-7000

Amaterasu
Type: Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Named after the Shinto Sun Goddess, Amaterasu is the highest level Fire Release and one of the most powerful ninjutsu in existence. It is said to represent the "Material World and Light" (物質界と光, Busshitsukai to Hikari), the antipode to Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu of similar power and fellow Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu, said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami). Itachi Uchiha was the first person shown that he could use Amaterasu. He later gave the power to Sasuke Uchiha.

The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu are said to be as hot as the sun. The flames are extremely powerful, capable of burning through Jiraiya's Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind, which Jiraiya states to be fire resistant. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Though stated in the data book to burn everything reflected on its retina, Zetsu also commented that the Amaterasu burns everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. It can even smother regular flames easily. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target. The flames are said to burn for seven days and seven nights, and cannot be extinguished with water, or any other normal methods. However, it can be extinguished by the user's alternate eye. Jiraiya managed to seal some Amaterasu flames with Fire Sealing Method.

Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:03 pm

"shimada instanely extends to water barriers at everyones in the area looking like a water based web the lines attached to each body and clones the moon in the sky its start suck up everything shimada controls each ninja and pull them into to moon with him Meanwhile a strange activtiy starts to take place beneathe the water"

Name:Water Release: Water bind
Type:offensive,defensive,short-ranges S-Rank
This has been said to be shimada strongest and most deadlist attack its very forbbidden because The user attaches his charka through an un-breakble water barrier through the opponent/opponents heart once it goes through the opponet body immeditaly controling their blood .the only downside it has to be charged(2 posts of charging) and leaves the user staimina drained(once used it lasts for 6 posts 3 of mine and 3 for the opponets)

11000-6000=5000
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:24 pm

*Roaxes appears far enough from the battle as he looks on at the battle and says*
Its a good thing i did decide to come because from the looks of it those are gonna die with shimada being sucked into the moon of fire with shimada of the mist.
*Roaxes activates his Sharingan*
I am just going to wait no one is going to interfere other than akatsuki.
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next