Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The Great Roads - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The Great Roads - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The Great Roads - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The Great Roads - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The Great Roads - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The Great Roads - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The Great Roads - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The Great Roads - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The Great Roads - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Great Roads

+15
Yukiko
Shinunora Takeda
Kaim
NINO HYUGA
Kyuzo Uchiha
Demyx Hakashi
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
Roaxes Uchiha
Shimada
artixvoncreg
hollis
Shizu
Nero
Josipa From The Desert
19 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Great Roads - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Roads

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:10 pm

*Roaxes laughs slighty due to the pain of the curse mark*
ahahaha you not as smart as i thought
*the moment the kabuto started rush at me he tripped one of the ninja wire i set up making a massive explosing for about 20m wide*
pant,pant, i think he's done he was in the center of that explosion
*i walk over to kaim side*
come on kaim lets get outa here
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:23 pm

"When the smoke clears kabuto's body wasn't on the surface just sand then kabuto head appears right along side roaxes legs as his hand emerges from the ground as he stabs roaxes left leg then he jumps out of the ground then he jabs roaxes with chakra scapels in his chest then he kicks him a few feet away from him"

hmph you one clever one but'll it'll take more than that to defeat me

Name: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Unknown rank, Offensive, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Hand Seals: Tiger → Horse → Rabbit → Rat → Dog
This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the Chakra Scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.

The Chakra Scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the Chakra Scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile.

Name:Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Type:C-rank,ninjutsu,defensive supplementary
This technique changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground, one can sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. One can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy can't reach.

16300hp,13000-2000=11000cp
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:39 pm

*Roaxes gets up from kick as he spits out some blood*
Kabuto now its time for you to go AHH!!!!!!!!
*the curse mark spread like flames around roaxes's body as he activates the first level of the curse mark roaxes smiles*
hmph...kaim your not the only one that has a secert power!
*roaxes appears infront of kabuto as he kicks kabuto in the air which he perfoms the lion combo as the final blow roaxes deliever a powerful kick to kabuto driving him into the dirt then roaxes leaps back and then points his kunai at kabtuo*

Name:Lion Combo
Type:C-rank,offensive,short-range
This jutsu is a variant of Rock Lee's Front Lotus, which Sasuke develops after using his Sharingan to copy the first part of the move. Because Lee wasn't given the chance to finish the attack, Sasuke makes his own ending to it. Like Lee, Sasuke gets to the point where he does Shadow of the Dancing Leaf to get behind an airborne opponent. He then delivers a series a of blows that differ between uses (although in the manga it was shown twice total, which happens to be exactly identical). All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest.

Name:Cursed Seal of Heaven
Type:Juinjustu
This is one of the strongest of Orochimaru's Cursed Seals, the other being its counterpart, the Cursed Seal of Earth. The seal consists of three tomoe, similar to the Sharingan, which, when activated, spread like flames across the user's body. When Sasuke activated the second level of the seal, his skin turned dark-gray and his hair grew and turned dark blue. Additionally, he grew webbed-claw-shaped wings from his back which he could use to glide, and a dark, star-shaped mark appeared across the bridge of his nose. Like all Cursed Seals, the user receives increased chakra levels and physical capabilities when the seal is active.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" , likely referring to this technique.

15600hp,11800+1500-1000-100=12200-500=11700cp
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 pm

"kabuto gets up weakned with his clothes ripped and cuts on his body also burned marks due to the battle kabuto goes into his ninja pouch as he takes out a pill and swallows it as some of his cuts and brusies start to heel"

hmm... i have to finish him now.

"kabuto throws a kabuto throws a kunai at roaxes as he start to conctrate his charka"

Name: Blood Increasing Pills
Type: Medicine, Supplementary
User: Kabuto Yakushi
This pill is used by medical-nin to speed up the formation and increase of blood in the body. After having lost a significant amount of blood in battle, a medical-nin can use this pill to replenish the blood, so they can keep on fighting.(only can carry five pills)
-2000hp,2000cp

16300-1200+2000=17100hp,11000cp
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Kaim crawls until he reaches a tree as he tries to lift himself up argh...pretty boy your not alone i'm here kaim gets up to his feet i just had a wake up call now i'm back you think you just gonna take this victory?We are a team so lets do this like a team Kaim starts to run as he starts to collect more speed as rushes at kabuto
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 39417
Mission points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Zabuza Momochi Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Stands atop a tree watching the battle take place
smiling devilishly...

Kabuto Yakushi, Mercenaries, Sound Nin....it all makes sense now,
hmph... Himora's gonna wanna now about this

Disappears in search of Himora
Zabuza Momochi
Zabuza Momochi
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 26021
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:22 pm

*kabuto body begins to turn into paper again as Roaxes throws an shuriken at kabuto then roaxes curse marks starts to throbb even more*
Argh...your turn Kaim!i trapped him!

Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
User: Itachi Uchiha
This genjutsu requires the Sharingan and eye contact to be activated. The illusion traps the victim in a dark empty space where their body is made of paper that burns from toe to head while the user is watching. The purpose of this jutsu is to use the target's vision of their new form to reduce his/her dexterity, making it harder for the victim to battle or perform hand seals.

15600hp,11600cp
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Kaim kicks kabuto as he continue kicking him upward as kaim is in mid range he appears in the face of kabuto as kabuto bandages freely wrapping around kabuto tightly as kaim falls from the sky now its your turn pretty boy ahaha...
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 pm

*roaxes hair grows longer as his wings are more slimmer and longer that appear around his body as star shap appear around roaxes's nose as he do one handsign as five large fire dragons comes out of roaxes mouth as they rush at kabuto after ward the cloud appear it starts to rain*
Die...pant,pant,

Name:Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type:B-rank,Offensive,Supplementary,All ranges
Handsigns:Tiger
The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to use, as Sasuke had to activate level two of his cursed seal to use the technique. It is able to alter localized weather conditions by condensing water vapor with extreme heat to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which Sasuke does to perform Kirin.

15600hp,11600+2500-2000-100=12000cp
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:50 pm

"Kabuto falls to the ground due to imapact of the blast"

cough...cough...y..you...see roaxes you what you we blessed you with to defeat me...i hate to do this but go to sleep!

"the minds of roaxes and kaim starts to see feathers as they fall asleep then kabuto limps and rips off sleeve and uses it to wrap his leg"

eh...i'll have to just take this damage to my body for the time being i'm i might need this remaning charka i have

"kabuto said to himself then he uses a radio"

I got em' hurry before more come lord...

"the radio falls as kabuto falls face first into the ground"

aww...

Name: Temple of Nirvana Technique
Type: A-rank, Supplementary, All ranges
Hand Seal: Tiger
This jutsu causes everyone within a specific area to fall into a deep sleep. From the target's point of view, it seems as if feathers are falling from the sky, which serves as a distraction to allow the jutsu to take effect. The downside, however, is that it takes a fair amount of time to take effect, and any experienced ninja have more than enough time to dispel it

17100-2600=14500hp,11000-3000=8000cp
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanine Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:59 am

*appears on a branch and looks at the fight*
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 16952

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:41 pm

*I start to become drowsy and seeing multiple feathers i tried shaking it out of it by moving head wildely*
Whats going on i can't fight it..no you will die!
*I charge at the unconscious body of kabuto with a kunai in my hand*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 pm

"The old man that was not being followed at all made it right infront of roaxes and grabs his hand that has the kunai and pokes roaxes in his head."

ahahaha silly child you showed good effort of fighting one of my best shinobi roaxes but look at it your not getting stronger here and i know you want revenge i can show but for now i got you

"the old man takes from behind his back what would like to be a large box and places roaxes inside as he picks it up and goes off Kabuto awakens"

Now time to get the others

"kabuto goes inside the village"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:28 pm

"orochimaru conitnue to leave out further he thinks"

Finally now time to re form my plan i failed at twice this time i'm more aware hmph

"he glances at the large container holding roaxes as he continue to move out"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:03 am

Kaim awakes and sees roaxes and kabuto gone huh?No!Roaxes i'm not gonna let you take em' kaim sees some fresh blood in a path leaving out of the village kaim follows it. its not over yet!
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:30 am

"orochimaru laughs and turns around"

Well its time for my last trick!

"orochimaru bites his finger rolls out a scroll on the ground as he does the handsigns and a three headed large snake emerges and starts heading towards konoha"

Finish the job boys...its time to go now

"orochmaru disappears"

Name:Summoning Three Giant Snakes
Type:B-rank,offensive supplementary
This unnamed trio of Giant Snakes were summoned during the Invasion of Konoha by numerous Sand Ninja.

Spoiler:
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:14 pm

I sprint through the forest i see the large three snakes and stop WHAT THE HELL?! i become very stunned i take out a kunai and run right in front of it and then i grit my tweeth i might be the dumbest person to take on this big ass seprent but for my village i will do anything for it! kaim quickly runs up one of the snakes neck its strikes as he jumps from a tree then onto the next snake as the other attempt to attack me the three heads tangle up as i continue to dodge by going from neck to neck until they couldn't move ALRIGHT HERES MY CHANCE!AHHHH!!!!!!!!Kaim opens up four gates as throws a massive amount of ninjad wire around the snake lower body then kaim deleivers and powerful punch to the ground creating craters in the ground the large snake falls over when this happens a tree fall over as well but that is broke in half kaim hurries and then picks up the boke tree but is sharp on the end then kaim jumps into the air with the tree DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kaim pierces the tree into the snake heart as blood is spilled everywhere the scream of the snake could be heard from the village kaim still holds the bark pant...pant...Pretty boy...I promise i'll get ya back kaim slides of the snake and starts to limp back to the village
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:56 pm

*Roaxes arrives at konoha after a few days of traveling then he stands atop of the main gate and says*
It really has been awhile since i been here
*Roaxes grins as if it were waiting for some one*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeco Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Appears next to Roaxes, staring toward Konoha....
How does it feel Uchiha...being home and all. I hope
that if we are attaked by your former comrades you won't pull your punches... but if you do i will
kill them without hesitation

Stares at Roaxes coldly from the
corner of his eye.
Neeco
Neeco
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 60498
Mission points : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Jashin finds his way to the middle of the crossroads outside of konohagakure

"well,well,well,well,well,well,wel,well,well... looks like ive made it to some place. looks like the fire land place..i think ill have some fn in there.."

Jashin begins walkin but then stops abruptly

"wait -o- minute..im not with teh weird flower children anymore..."
jashin grabs his akatsuki cloak and tears it off, revealing the unstraped streight jacket which he normaly wears under it. the akatsuki cloak lies lifeless on the ground

"whooow , now i can start my fun as my true sef..a monster. ehehhahahahahah..."
hollis
hollis

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Sun May 09, 2010 12:52 pm

*Roaxes smirks at neeco*
Its our que to go in
*Roaxes body starts to fade away very slowly as he disappear from sight*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeco Sun May 09, 2010 3:45 pm

* Starese at Jashin occuredly , then dashes towards the village *
Neeco
Neeco

Charka Points : 60498

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 am

Madora approaches konoha Ahh its been a while since i've been here he enters the village
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 30106

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Nero stands outside the village let the games begin he slowly enters the village. slightly happy madora died.
On nero's way to find madora's remains he sets a couple of bombs off and kills a couple of dozen people.
He then begins whistling his favorite tune.
Nero
Nero

Charka Points : 63669

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Nero arrives at konoha for the 2nd time. I am sorry konoha but when i leave from here all will be destroyed. he smiles and walks off into the village aware of all the chakra's ahead of him.
Nero
Nero

Charka Points : 63669

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next