Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Kanine Uchiha EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Kanine Uchiha EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Kanine Uchiha EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Kanine Uchiha EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Kanine Uchiha EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Kanine Uchiha EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Kanine Uchiha EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Kanine Uchiha EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Kanine Uchiha EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Kanine Uchiha

3 posters

Go down

Kanine Uchiha Empty Kanine Uchiha

Post  Kanine Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:43 pm

Techniques:

Name:Electromagnetic murder
Type: Offense
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Name: Lightning Destruction
Type: Lighting Offense
Description: The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Name: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Lightning Offense
Description: a Shadow clone that is infused with lightning

Name: Lightning Sword
Description: channels electrical chakra into his swords to increase their cutting power.

Name: Lightning release raging river
Type: Lighting
Description: the user summons several lightning infused Bolts of water, striking the opponent

Name: Lightning Web Clone
Type: defense
Description: After summoning several Lightning Clones, the user disperse the jutsu, causing an impenetrable, field of lightning to form around the User

Name: Thunderclap
Description: The user performs a Chidori while in mid-air and then releases all the lighting chakra to create a giant lightning bolt.

Name: Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana
Description: This makes the users Katana nearly unblockable as the radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, if an opponent is stabbed, their body goes numb due to the Lightning Chakra.

Name: Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Description: Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power.

Name: Clone Spinning Heel Drop
Description: After creating several shadow clones, the user and his clones launch themselves into the air and begin to somersault. They then come spinning down, slamming their heels onto the target's shoulders and head.

Name: Shadow Clone Kick
Description: the user creates an airborne clone that performs a falling kick on the opponent.

Name: Sword Barrage
Description: the user makes a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash doing liberal damage to the enemy.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Description: The genjutsu prevents the Sharingan user's mind from being taken over by an opponent. The opponent is pierced and immobilized by illusory yokes, making it an effective means for torture and interrogation.

Name: Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Description: This genjutsu blinds the enemy with an extremely bright light that appears to emanate from the user.

Name: Sharingan: Negative Confusion
Description: The user binds the foe in confusion.

Name: Kanine Suvere Blows
Description: Kanine makes two shadow clones that hits the enemy a numerous amount of punches and kicks ending with a heel drop and shadow clone explosion.

Name: Ultimate Lightning Combination
Description: Kanine infuses his hand with his lightning chakra hitting the enemy in the arms and chest several times paralyzing the enemies nerves making them unable to use an attack for ten minutes.

Name: Lightning Sword Barrage
Description: Kanine infuses his lightning chakra into his blade then delievers a numerous combination ending by shooting a lightning bolt from the tip of the sword through the enemies body.

Name: Cursed Strength
Description: In his Cursed State level two form, Kanine dives into the enemy, launching them into the air where Kanine strikes them with a Chidori that creates a growing cloud of lightning.

Name: Chidori: Raku
Description: Kanine throws a Chidori into the air. He moves extremely fast in a zig-zag pattern, such that he leaves afterimages. He attacks the opponent with only one strike. This technique, combined with Kanine's speed, makes it extremely difficult, if not, impossible to avoid.

Name: Chidori
Type: Lightning Offense
Description: This jutsu channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible

Name: Flapping Chidori (Dark Chidori)
Description: A dark form of chidori blade warped into a blade that severs enemies. The Flapping Chidori glows black and instead of giving off the sound of birds chirping, which the Chidori was known for, it gives off the sound of many birds taking flight

Name: Chidori Sharp Spear
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 5 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict.

Name: Chidori Current
Description: By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body allowing him to affect multiple enemies

Last edited by Kanine on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 23 times in total
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 16952
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Kanine Uchiha Empty Re: Kanine Uchiha

Post  Shimada Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 pm

sorry man you can't have two elements until you hit joinin
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Kanine Uchiha Empty Kanine Uchiha

Post  Kanine Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Name: Kanine Uchiha
Nationality: Leaf
Personality: Doesn't work well in groups and mostly angry

Height: 5-6
Weight: 125
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color Black
Hair Style: See pic
Skin Colour: White
Accessories: See pic
Clothing: See pic
Appearance: See pic

Ninja Skills: Lightning & Fire

Class: Jounin or Chunnin which ever one
Weapons: Katana wraped in chains
Skills: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu

weaknesses: Overconfident

Background story: Kanine was born in the leaf village
He witness the civil war over the Leaf where he witness Sasuke uchiha end the entire war with only 4 comrades and he
decided to become a ninja. One day he went to the Takakage Mansion
to be assigned his first mission but instead ran into a man with a Spiral Mask
and a black spiral. The Man then stated with enough training he may one day
be able handle the effects of the Curse Shinikai (an object that transform you and make you more powerful).When Kanine questioned about what the Curse Shinikai is ...the man simply stated that if he( Kanine) wants to be a strong ninja like the ones
who ended the civil war then he will from then on train under Neeco himself.

(has the Curse Shinikai ring) (Curse Shinikai= increases Ninjustsu & Taijutsu by 10 each stage)

1st stage: Glove with dark matter claws.

2nd stage: Glove merges with arm
creating spikes and dark matter surrounds
both arms.

3rd: The merged glove spreads along
with the dark matter across
the body, appearance like a wolf with enhanced
speed, strength and chakra and claws on both
hands with a dark
matter aura.

Last edited by Kanine on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:23 am

Approved as a Chuunin. And I think with your ring, as a Chuunin, you can only use up to stage two. The only way you'll get stage three is through Rping and getting up to Jounin rank this goes for the elements as well. You can have fire and lightning when you are a jounin but only one when a chuunin.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:41 am

Obviously not approved. As said by Shimada, you can't have 2 elements. Plus you can't have the Mangekyo Sharingan yet. To get that, you must work for it. Another thing: You can't have Kirin or any other S-rank jutsu because you are only a chuunin. You can have D, C, B, and a max of 4 A rank jutsu. So please edit your jutsu list.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanine Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:46 am

ooc: there i edited it and finished
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Okay, few more changes:

1. I hope that you understand that with the lightning web clone, that you must first use the lightning shadow clone technique. Thus in battle, Kanine makes several lightning clones, then releases the clones to make a lightning web. Thus using two different jutsu in the attack. I'm just putting this here to make sure that you understand that as I've known of people that make a lower rank jutsu to get by without having to use the higher rank one. (this includes the clone spinning heel drop as well)

2. Lightning release raging river- little confused on this one. Did you mean bolts of lightning just in themselves? Because if you did mean what you put (summons several lightning infused Bolts of water) then I can't allow that as that is a combo of water and lightning release.

3. Thunderclap should be A rank as Chidori is A rank. So anything with chidori should at least be of A rank. (excluding chidori katana- that one is okay as B rank only because the databook says that it's B rank)

4. Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere- I don't know if you just missed this one, or what but please take it out.

5. Lightning Sword Barrage- B rank, please.

6. Cursed Strength- A rank, please.

7. Way too many A ranked attacks. This is mostly due to all the chidori attacks that you have in your list. If it includes chidori, it's A rank because chidori is A rank. Please edit and I will check again.

Sorry about this, I don't want to seem like a crabby strict person that you'll never get your jutsu approved through. It's just necessary so that we don't have overly powerful characters.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanine Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm

ooc: im back...... gone because we switched our internet and it took the people forever to give us the modem but anyway i truely am done with my caracter description unless there still are flaws, and if its ok with you guys........just tell me (P.S. some jutsus are going to be used when i hit the higher ranks)
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down