Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Kazekages Mansion - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Kazekages Mansion - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Kazekages Mansion - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Kazekages Mansion - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Kazekages Mansion - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Kazekages Mansion - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Kazekages Mansion - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Kazekages Mansion - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Kazekages Mansion - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Kazekages Mansion

+8
Fuyuki
Ryu
Zabuza Momochi
Madara Uchiha
Neeco
Shimada
hollis
Josipa From The Desert
12 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kazekages Mansion - Page 6 Empty Re: Kazekages Mansion

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Take my eyes hmmmmm.I guess I have a little time to spare with you.Irou swings the Kunai at him.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Madara quickly pulls out a kunai from underneathe his cloak and it clashes with irou's kunai as he still have josipa in his other arm madara wags his finger tsk,tsk, you would've been a great aspect but i guess you gonna join the other uchihas madara leaps a few back
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Akatsuki leader(strong as an kage)

Charka Points : 42628
Mission points : 126

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Irou kicks off the Mask Man as he lands away from him. A interest comes over in Irou's mind.What do you mean by other Uchiha.Irou quickly slide another Kunai down his sleeves and charges at The Mask Man clashing with him.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 pm

As Madara mask falls another mask appears I always come prepared madara takes a defensive stance as he swing the kunai clashing irou again what i mean about the uchiha is that you gonna be extinct like the rest
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Irou laughs as he pushes the Mask Man back. That was a good one stranger but this time I wou show you a little something for disrespecting God. Irou takes out 2 shirukens and throws them at the Mask Man. The Shirukens have small wires tied up around them.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:38 pm

madara sees the shrukens hmm...madara throws josipa infront of the shruikens wrapping around her Madara laughs ahahaha i thank you really are helping out alot and you to say you a God don't make me bust a gut man i haven't laughed this hard in a while bringing back old times
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Irou begins to do handsign with one hand as he looks at Mask Man Shiruken in his hand. Bust a gut huh I guess I will tear it out of you. Irou laughs as he throws a the shiruken at the Mask man as he puts his other hand by his mouth.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Madara looks on at irou and start to anayzle his handsigns as Madara begins to do it as well lets go little whipper snapper lets see what you got.
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:52 pm

You ask for it. The shiruken begins to break appart as multiple parts to flying at the Mask Man. Fire release:Great Fireball Technique.Irou exhales a large fireball from his mouth as it comes roaring towards the Mask man.

22000-1000=21000

.Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally (as evidenced by Kakashi Hatake's ability to use the jutsu without burning his mask). The Uchiha clan uses the technique as a "coming of age" technique. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most Genin should not be able to do this technique
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Josipa cuts the wires that tied her up with a kunai. As she cut them she slowly walked away from Irou and Madara. That man's name is Madara.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:13 pm

"oooooh, so thats what i smelle..the blood ofa dead woman.."

*ten year old jashin appears infront of josipa as she tries to walk away*

"weeeeellll, how are you jojo??? its been a while hasnt it..."

*jashin smiles and licks his lips*
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Nero stands still and watches the two mangekyo users duke it out

ooc:sorry for posting very late guys just been very busy
Nero
Nero

Charka Points : 63669
Mission points : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:34 pm

"weeelll noooow..if youll excuse me"*jashin dissappears*

*as soon as shimas' sand starts to retract from its attempted attack, it freezes where it is and so does shima. simoltaneously, jashin appears infront of shima, and pushes him in the stomagch with both hands, sending him back a few feet. someone else is also sent back a few feet. te sand that shima himsef can control attempted to instantly block jashins attack, but the way jashns attack was timed, it was also frozen in its place the same as the iron sand*

"wind eh? hm, i aleady have that. oh well..thanks me!"

shadow clone: no problem me!

*it seemed as though during all of the commotion, not only had jashin steped into the masion, buthe made a clone that had als snuck his way in through the back at the same time, allowing him to watch for the righht moment to use the shadow possession jutsu on shima,his sand, and the iron sand.*

jashin: well, you know what ta do
shadow clone: right!!

*jashins' shadow clone, while still holding the shadow possession, runs up to shima. this causes shima to do the same. a large tentacle then comes out of the clones back and engulfs shimas' entire body into its mouth. within a half second , it releases itself from shima, who is not hurt at all it seems. as soon as this happens, two three headed wolfs , each with two burmese pythons for tails burst into the room. they get behind shima who is still in control of the shadow possession. one head bites him in the midsection, one bite his left leg, one bites his right arm and the two pythons bite one side of his neck. the other wolf goes runs around a little and sees josipa, jumping at her. as shima s bitten, his sand tries to protect him , but it seems as if it wnt move, but its not because of the shadow possesion, as the clone is now focused only on keeping shima still. it seems that when jashin pushed him, he put a fve element seal on his belly, disrupting the chakra flow of his shukaku, and just his normal chakra control in general.

9000cp-3000=6000
clone: 1500-1000=500cp (didnt fully activate shadow sewin, only used the first stage which is possession, meaning he only used 1000pts)

Five Elements Seal
This jutsu produces a powerful seal that is used to block or disturb the flow of chakra in a target. Once the seal is completed, the target will become unconscious and unable to fight for a short time. Orochimaru performed this jutsu to tamper with the seal on the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. The original seal allowed the Nine-Tails' chakra to seep out into Naruto Uzumaki, but the additional seal disturbs this, preventing Naruto from using the Nine-Tails' chakra or even controlling his own chakra properly. This is because an odd-numbered seal creates an imbalance when placed on top of an even-numbered seal. When Orochimaru later notices that the seal has been removed, he remarks that there are very few ninja capable of doing so.

Shadow Sewing Technique
The user creates tendrils out of their shadow. The tendrils can serve various purposes, such as attacking or binding an opponent(s). After this technique hits someone, it can then be directly transformed back into Shadow Imitation Technique. (the shadow posession jutsu is automatically used when this technique is activated)

Chakra is kneaded within the body and then changed into special chemical substances. It is then ejected through the mouth. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the body, it instantly changes and is transformed into a mist of deadly poison. As this techniques combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu.

Dark Release: Inhaling Maw (doesnt cost pts)
Rank: S (kekkei genkai; even though its an s rank technique, the justsu itself doent take chakra, just whatever jutsu he decides to do off of it.)
Hiruko uses the Dark Release Kekkei Genkai he acquired through his Chimera Technique to perform a technique superficially similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique, in order to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy of another ninja and absorb it through a mark on his left hand. It appears that he is able to completely remove the victim's chakra, potentially causing death. After using this ability, Hiruko is able to detect their natural elemental affinity, and then manipulate the victim's chakra and perform ninjutsu of that element. This allows him to deconstruct and learn the abilities of his opponents, and he can presumably utilize all forms of Nature Transformation as a result.

Chimera technique (used elsewhere, muahahahahah!!!!)
type: all ranges
The Chimera Technique is a forbidden technique that was developed by Hiruko, a missing-nin of Konohagakure, in order to compensate for his lack of natural special abilities. Hiruko uses the technique to *********** *** ****** ** ******* **** *** *** ******** *** ** ****** *** ****** ***** ** **** ** ***** ******* ******** ******. The technique is also used by Hiruko and his followers to create formidable creatures which bear the traits of multiple animals.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:39 am

Josipa noticed a wolf thing jumping at her, she looked at it, and dodged it. Josipa summons wind and gets as high possible, the place is unreachable to the wolf thing.

Name: Wind Art; Massiv Wind
Type: Wind element
Description: The user needs to have a higher chakra concetration and summons a massiv wind, cuz of the high chakra concetration and the massiv wind, the user can "fly" on it as long as he/she has high chakra concetration.

What the hell happened to you, Jashin!!!?

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:11 pm

as jashin continues his assult, he speaks to josipa

"weeeel, ya see there was a little..accident.. i went to go eat ice man and weell some things went wrong. i was just about to eat em when he used some kinda space sword thing and trapped me in another dimension. soo, i had ta activate one of my own personal self replicas to do my biddin until i find a way out. what yer lookin at now is me as a child...aaaanwhooo...you got some candy?"

Jashin says as he continues his assult on shima
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:55 pm

"in a flash a portal of water appears as bison thats covered with water rams the wolf then behind him is a school of pirhanas start to attack his shadow clone in flash shimada appears infront of jashin slashes him vertically with his snake fang sword lethal posioning is now injected into jashin as shimada leaps back and poses"

This match isn't over

"shimada smirks"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:12 am

Josipa sighs. I never wanted to be enemies with anyone... Josipas' hand reaches into her pocket as she takes out a candy. If I just didn't meet the former of this Akatsuki, I would live in peace now... Josipa sighs and trows the candy to Jashin.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:55 am

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique madara's fireball collides with irou's as it creates a small explosion as both the smoke clear madara laughs i must say irou i think we are the same

l24000-1000=23000 26000hP

.Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally (as evidenced by Kakashi Hatake's ability to use the jutsu without burning his mask). The Uchiha clan uses the technique as a "coming of age" technique. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most Genin should not be able to do this technique
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Amaya watches the battles ensue and sees suddenly that Shimada appears, slashing at Jashin and then leaping back and posing. She draws her katana. She disappears and then suddenly appears behind Shimada, slashing his back. Indeed this match isn't over... it just began...
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:46 pm

"shimada quickly reacts in time and block the attack then he looks in amaya eyes"

You traitor...i will show no mercy!

"shimada then pushes her back then he flicks his wrist as some water droplets fall on amaya clothing but nothing to hurt or nothing then he getin stance"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Good... it's not mercy I would ever want anyways... Many ice senbons form from frozen water in the atmosphere and shoot at Shimada from several angles. You should have known it was coming.. eventually... The senbons suddenly mesh together when they get near Shimada, forming an cube ice wall around Shimada. Amaya touches it and melts into the ice. Begin... Sudden slashes from Amaya's katana come out of the wall at Shimada at random places and time, slashing his body everywhere. How long will you last?

Name: Demonic Ice Jutsu: Glacial Senbons
Type: Kekkei genkai, E rank, Offensive, [0-10m]
Using his kekkei genkai, Amaya creates needles made of ice to assault her enemies with. The ice needles possesses enough chakra to not melt when a fire release technique is used against it.

Name: Demonic Ice Jutsu: Glacial Wall
Type: Kekkei genkai, D rank, Defensive, Offensive, [0-10m]
Amaya creates a wall of ice capable to block almost any form of attack. This technique can alse be used as an offensive move as Kuro can create walls of ice around opponent(s) trapping them in a cube made of almost impenetrable ice isolating them in it. (the ice wall lasts for eight posts, four of mine and four of victim(s).)

Name: Demonic Ice Assasination
Type: Kekkei genkai, no rank, Offensive, [0-10m]
Used in conjuction with the technique Demonic Ice Wall, Amaya will move into the ice walls formed and from there Amaya attacks those trapped in it multiple times. This is an almost unblockable technique even to a fully developed sharingan as it is not readable and unpredictable. Those who survived this assault will often end up extremely injured often decapitating them.

17000Hp
15000- 500=14500Cp
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 pm

"Water quickly appears around my body"

hmph that would've been a great attempt if i were a regular ninja that doesn't know about ice abilites

"Water becomes more spherical and erupts the ice walls shattering them making amaya body visible then shimada appears in flash with a no sudden movement above amaya then the droplets from before starts to swep through her clothes being apart of her body that makes stiffnes her in which she can't move her body i then come down with swiftly slashing her back with my snake fang injected her with poison that goes into her immediately"

Take this!

.Name:Water droplets
Type:Defensive,supplementary D-rank
The user can form droplets of water attached to the opponet that sticks or stays with the opponet/or it can be used for escape purposes also similar to the body flicker technquie

Name:water Release:water Cannon Replica
Type:defensive,suplmentary
This jutsu enables the user to control surrounding water and moisture much like Gaara controls his sand. It can be used to block most incoming attacks, bind or drown opponents, and shape the water into various attacks, allowing the user in conjunction with the Summoning Technique to allow water-based summonings to fight in areas that it normally need water to move around by either trapping the target in the same water or maneuvering the water to allow the summing to chase the target. It is able to extract and utilize groundwater, and as is very effective most areas, but useless in rocky areas

14500-500=14000cp
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:33 pm

The clone oves back some and manipulates the shadow off of shima so that they stop the piranas by atatching to thei shadow. As soon as this happens, jashin who has been poisoned, changes his hea into his true form and bites shima, transferring some of the poison into his body . this happens a half second before he is releasd from theshadow possession, allowing jashin to get to him before he or his sand could properly react.

"oooooh, thanks for the poison good buddy, i didnt think youd just let me leave. this should make things easier"

Jashins head goes back to normal. and the wolf that was rammed comes back, and stands next to the other. jashin puts his hand on both of the beasts heads and they fuse together to form a large 8 foot tall wolf beast with four pythons acting as tails. as soon as shimada comes down to slash at amayas' back, the beast appears infront of shimada and the snake-tails wrap around his body to bring him crashing down into the ground. as this happens, jashin jumpsabove shima and grabs on the beams of the ceiling to make it across to his clone.

"there ya go child, now kill the mean man while hes down"

Jashin begins to eat the candy he caught from josipa when she threw it

"mmmmmmmmmm caaaandyyyyyy"

9000-200=8800 hp
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:21 pm

"Bison looks over and sees the 8 foot tall wolf attacking me"

Here i come shimada Argh!

"Bison the 1000lbs shark rams the wolf off balance giving me enough time to counter react and dodge the pythons the school of pirihanas form all around me as i start to glow from the inside shimada says to himself"

I have to finish this because the kazekage is in trouble of being defeated.
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:23 pm

"hm?"

A tentacle comes out of jashins head and engulfs shima. it then lets go
hollis