Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Kazekages Mansion - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Kazekages Mansion - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Kazekages Mansion - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Kazekages Mansion - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Kazekages Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Kazekages Mansion - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Kazekages Mansion - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Kazekages Mansion - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Kazekages Mansion - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Kazekages Mansion

+8
Fuyuki
Ryu
Zabuza Momochi
Madara Uchiha
Neeco
Shimada
hollis
Josipa From The Desert
12 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kazekages Mansion - Page 7 Empty Re: Kazekages Mansion

Post  Shimada Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:33 pm

"The light become more extreme as the piriranhas burst every where sending random droplets on all in the manision area including the allies then from the droplets that were placed on them forms an wire made of pure charka the wrapped around an un-breakble water barrier as the charka wire goes into the everyone blood stream shimada that is glowing aqua blue which charka stems are coming from his body he then smirks as he flicks his left pinky then immedately jashin tentacle stops before he can even reach to engulf shima then everyone starts to feel drowsey as i cough up blood everyone does the same"

I control you all good or evil it will all end now if pull the plug...pant...pant.

Name:Water release:Water Bind
Type:offensive,defensive,short-ranges S-Rank
This has been said to be shimada strongest and most deadlist attack its very forbbidden because The user attaches his charka through an un-breakble water barrier through the opponent/opponents heart once it goes through the opponet body immeditaly controling their blood .the only downside it has to be charged(2 posts of charging) and leaves the user staimina drained(once used it lasts for 6 posts 3 of mine and 3 for the opponets)

14000-6000=8000cp
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:44 pm

jashin whose finger is stuck in the ram hand signs maipulates his chakra. suddenly, the entire area is engulfed in dakness

"hmmm, now i should be able to catch you off guard sharkman"

6000cp-3000=3000cp

Name:Kokuangyo no jutsu (Bringer-of-darkness technique)
This jutsu creates an area of complete darkness around the victim, enabling the user to attack without being seen.
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:59 pm

"shimada begins to slow down the blood in everyone making it harder for them to breathe as he feels jashin's charka being used"

You don't give up well i'm tired of playing with you!

"shimada sticks out his hand and amaya does the same as the seal in palm appears the sussanoo sword shimada then puppets amaya towards jashin since he can't control his body shimada flicks his hand down as amaya slashes jashin with sussanoo trapping him in a everylasting genjutsu then shimada flicks his wrist the opposite way and then the sword swifts and points directly at amaya as she then stabs her self trapping her in a ever lasting genjutsu shimada begins to cough off alot of blood everyone else does as well"

Ahh...argh....there gotcha!

Name: Susanoo
Type: Supplementary,No rank,
Susanoo is a sword forged of unknown properties that traps anything it cuts inside of a powerful genjutsu that can only be broken when two or more ninja interrupts the chakra flow in the victim's body. Due to the sword itself providing the genjutsu, it is not reversible and completely irresistible. Rumors has it that is was created to counter an uchiha's genjutsu reversing sharingan though this claim is unaccounted for
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:05 pm

"aaaaaaagh....heheh.."

Jashin is sent into the other dimension, just before he goes his body and face change intothe image of a middle age man

"agggh...."
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Amaya is controlled into using her sword. When she stabs herself, she manages to smile. She is sealed away into another dimension, taking the sword with her.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:27 pm

For my final trick heart stopper
"Everyone hearts to tremor as they all knock unconcious then shimada falls to the ground on one knee signals his pirihanas as they pick shima and bison floats to my aid and places me on its back as the school of pirihanas take shima away and lands him in a unknown area of the village"

ok theres only madara and nero left i think i should finish them...you out and drained kid lets just go back home you did what you had to do besides the sunagkure anbu should be arriving shortly...Fine

"bison places me on his back and we disappear"

22000-6000hp=16000hp,8000cp
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:50 pm

A black figure starts to slowly rise from the ground . it licks its lips and smiles.

"how sad that shimi sent that innocent villager to another dimension..oh but look. it seems as tough he's left me a present..all you can eat !! i guess 45% really was enough"

Jashin in his true form, who had used the shapeshifting technique to give a villager 45 percent of his chakra and control him, looks around at all of the unconcious bodies around him . quickly he releases a tentacle to engulf , irou, and josipa. they then release and go back inside of jashin. jashin puts his head on irou and hi anstars to glow. jashin then sniffs the air and follows the scent of the tentacle strands that were injected into shima when he bit him. jashin finds shima unconcious in an unreconizable area of the village. jashin has a tentacle enguf shima and it releases, going back inside of jashin. jashin then opens his mouth and gulps up shima, althogh he dosnt digest him.

"mmm, so delicious..well madara, ive obtained the jinchuriki, come pick me up"

18000-6000=12000 cp

Chimera technique
type: all ranges
The Chimera Technique is a forbidden technique that was developed by Hiruko, a missing-nin of Konohagakure, in order to compensate for his lack of natural special abilities. Hiruko uses the technique to integrate the bodies of others with his own, allowing him to obtain any Kekkei Genkai they possess, as well as other special physical traits. The technique is also used by Hiruko and his followers to create formidable creatures which bear the traits of multiple animals. The person whos kekkei genkai is not killed. he still keeps his kekkei genkai but, the user of the technique gains it as well
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Josipa gets up. What the hell happened just now?! Josipa traces down Jashin. She saw him "eat" the Kazekage. OMG!!! What the hell are you doin' Jashin? Josipa takes her katana and gets into a fighting stance. Spit him out!

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:59 pm

*mitsunari sees he has been eaten*

Reverse Desert Funeral!!!

*the sand above mitsunari's first armor layer of sand explodes jutting sand spikes"

this should tear him up a bit

Name: Reverse Desert Funeral
Type: Sand
Description: Instead of imploding, the sand spikes jut outwards attacking whatever is surrounding the user.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Irou Suddnely feels a tentacle wrapping all over him as he looks at Jashin. A surge of lighting starts to emit from all over Irou's body as it suddnely rips through the tentacle as Irou stands there laughing .the attack stops Irou and josipa from being engulfed. The lighting continues to surge through Jashin's tentacle as it reaches his body parlyzing him. You must be the guy I've been hearing all about. As Irou finshes a long sharp spear of lighting goes right through Jashin's mouth stoping him from eating Shima. Did your momma ever taught you manners but anyway I will show you a little pain for not being able to control yourself. Irou swings the spear down as it slices right through Jashin cutting him in half.Lighting chakra continues to flow around Irou as he looks over to Josipa but he still stays on guard for anything Jashin might do. Girl I want to talk to you.

21000-6000=15000

12.Name: Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
increases the range of his Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. However, each of these additional blades is proportionally weaker than a single focused Chidori. The blade however can be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.

13.Chidori Current
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
this jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from his body, instead of concentrating it in his hand. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims.By sending the current into the ground Sasuke can stun opponents from a distance. Sasuke can also channel the electricity through metallic weapons like his Kusanagi sword, increasing their cutting power, as well as making body parts numb by cutting them.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:24 am

Josipa looks at them. Sure. Josipa takes Shima away from the fight. I'm sorry Kazekage-sama, but the most important thing now is to make sure you're safe.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:20 pm

The lightening prevents jashin from eating irou and josipa but before it can get to jashin himself, it detatches from his body. Irou throws a lightning spear at jashina mouth, but more of jashins sentient tenticles see it comming and detatch from his body,jumping in the way of the attack allowing him to still eat shima. Shima then causes spikes to come out of jashins belly but nothing happens, although jashin does know what he is trying to do.

Ooh, naughty naughty, you'll get caughty..

The anti bodies in jashins stomagch start to wrap around shima for his crime

Anitbodoes: gigigigigigi

Josipa tries to take the kazekage but jashin whips out a tentacle to stop her. Jashin then turns to irou

Why yes I am mister. And I ate my mommy thanks very much. Now I must get going soon so if you would please just let me put my hand on yer forehead, id be a haappy jashin..

Jashin biology lesson number 7!!!!: when jashin does manage to swallow somebody, they do not simply set in his stomagch as that would make mobility useless for him. Instead, as they enter what is considered the esophogus,they are actually shrunk in the process, to about the size of half an oreo cookie. Once shrunken and swallowed, the victim is sent streight to jashins stomagch.jashin stomagch is filled with many fleshy structures and a noxious gas which makes everything around the victim resemble an insane asylum. When in the stomacgh,jashin will either activate his stomagch acid to digest the victim or have his anti bodies(which are basically legless versions of jashin in his true form) stand guard while he is being captured or transported. It is theoretically possible to escape jashins stomagch by making their way out of his stomagch,through the small and large intestine and out of the mouth,however this would be quite difficult as jashin has complete control over his body and can rearrange it as he sees fit!!!
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Irou laughs as lighting chakra continues to flow around him. That an interesting ability you have but im sorry that I have to take that Kazekage of yours. I need him to bait a special someone out. Irou sharingan eyes gaze directly a jashin as he raises his hand at him. So be a nice boy and give me the tail beast or I will make you feel like you have died before it happened. Irou smiles
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:20 pm

THE ONLY ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR A CRIME IS YOU, SQUID-BAKA!!

*mitsunari hardens his sand armor*

shima is what they called my father

*sand forms a sphere arounf mitsunari then a hollow cylinder shoots out of jashin's stomach. structure is shaped like a bong*
*mitsunari crawls out of bong-like structure*

the name is mitsunari, also know as the Hero of the Desert!!

*proudly stands with a big smile then gets serious*

ikuze!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:29 pm

The name is Irou. He says as he looks at the man crawling out of Jashin's body. So this guy with Akatsuki right. Irou reaches in his robes and takes out 2 shirukens and some wires and ties them together.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Gaaaaaaaaah, yeeesh maasterrr
Ten year old jashin starts to walk towards irou, but then, somewhere deep in the void of the other dimension, the original jashin sesnses his other halfs mind is in trouble so he talks to him, since they have a mental link (much like a bijuu and its host)

Hey. Wake up child. He's controlin ya silly nilly. Ull have ta tear out ur eyes and put them somewhere else!!

Kid jashin: oh, ok!

Kid jashin snaps out of it and stops walking towards irou. He then sees shima trying to escape through a tiny tube.

Oh, excuse me , I'm not decent. Jashin simply pushes the tube back into his stomagch and the hole. Left by the tube reforms. Antibodies attack shima again. Jashin then rips out his eyed and swallows them.

Ok, now I'm ready!!!

Jashin unravels his blades of chaos
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Madara looks around and sees them battling and then says to jashin end this we have a notty snake to kill after this madara then says to himself i just want to see how much can jashin endure and last without eating a thing we came back.
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Akatsuki leader(strong as an kage)

Charka Points : 42628
Mission points : 126

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:08 pm

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww....erg...."

jashin looks at his stomagch and then looks back u at irou. jashin hadnt eaten one thig since akatsuki arrival in sunagakure and it waas killing him. he was becomming tempted to digest the jinchuriki, but decides against it.

"eraah!!. fine lets get snake man.. lets just..hurry whatever we do...errrgh..and i caught onna the demon children in my stomagch..errgh..you want em??"
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:04 pm

For the last time, spit up the kage. Irou throws the shirukens at Jashin
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Of course i want that demon Madara appears behind jashin and they disappear with a evil laughter echoed see you again uchiha Irou muhhahahaha.
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Akatsuki leader(strong as an kage)

Charka Points : 42628
Mission points : 126

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Irou watches as the 2 Akatsuki memeber vanish. He smiles as his sharingan deactivate. Goddamit that man got away with the Kage. Irou say as he looks around at the village. I shoulda used a summoning but wait they should be heading back to their lair. Irou calmly says as he grins
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:52 am

Josipa comes in front of the big remodeled and finally fixed mansion. I hope I can become the next Kazekage. This was my goal since forever. Thanks to God they didn't find out about my past. Josipa waits for the elders to call her. After a while of talking to herself, Josipa took out her ring. It was shining on the sun, but it wasn't the same. It was darker, without the souls of her parents. I promise, that, if I become the next Kazekage, I will give my everything to make this village safe. I won't discriminate anyone for anything. Even though Josipa was sure in herself, deep inside, she had an unpleasant feeling.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:31 am

*Nero enters the Kezekage's mansion*
Hello Jospia
*He says with a smirk*
Nero
Nero

Charka Points : 63669
Mission points : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Josipa saw Nero and froze for a second. W-what the hell are you doing here? Josipa walked few steps back. You already took the Kazekage, I mean his bijuu. What do you want now? Josipa stopped for a second. I'm not an jinchuriki. And... Or maybe... You came her to take my head again?!

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:08 pm

no no no
*Nero laughs*
nothing like that