Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Kazekages Mansion - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Kazekages Mansion - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Kazekages Mansion - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Kazekages Mansion - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Kazekages Mansion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Kazekages Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Kazekages Mansion - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Kazekages Mansion - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Kazekages Mansion - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Kazekages Mansion

+8
Fuyuki
Ryu
Zabuza Momochi
Madara Uchiha
Neeco
Shimada
hollis
Josipa From The Desert
12 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kazekages Mansion - Page 5 Empty Re: Kazekages Mansion

Post  Ryu Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:53 pm

I approach the mansion after rushing there and see Josipa. Josipa-sensei? no... it can't be... I look at the other girl that was saying something to Josipa. I glare at her. Are you with them?
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Charka Points : 36990
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:04 am

*Hears the voices of two young shinobi*

yeah if you're talking bout josipa she's dead

now if you don't mind, can y'all lend me a hand!?

*gets a little irritated from the casual ninja*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Kaida gets annoyed with being interupted. Heh... I am. Kaida says as she takes her steel fan out and opens it, holding it out in front of herself as she thinks I'll help and keep him distracted, obviously that kazekage person is their target...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 pm

If you are with them, you will die. I say as my iron sand drizzles out of the pouch on my back. The iron sand rushes around Kaida very quickly, encasing her.

Name: Magnetic manipulation
Type: kekkei genkai, range- short to mid
This special ability was one Ryu inherited from his father. It allows him to control anything that is metallic and is attracted to a magnetic force. This enables him to manipulate his iron sand to create weapons, restrain opponents, cover, etc.

Name: Iron Sand Binding Coffin
Type: D-rank, short-mid range, kekkei genkai
With his ability to control sand, Gaara encases his opponents in a large amount of the special chakra-infused sand kept inside his gourd, immobilizing them. It can be used to suffocate an opponent or in preparation for a deadlier technique, the Sand Waterfall Funeral. This appears to be Gaara's signature technique. Ryu simply uses his iron sand in the same way.

12000HP
10000-500=9500CP

Last edited by Ryu on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:06 am

Kaida quickly spins as she swings her fan while concentrating chakra to her fan. The sand is temporarily pushed back and she disappears and reappears behind Ryu as she swings her fan again. A very strong gust is formed and she manipulates it and sends it at Ryu with the countless invisible blades that slice him as he is knocked down by the strong force of the wind.

Name: Wind release: Great gust
Type: D-rank, supplementary, Short-mid range
Description: Kaida uses her fan to create a very concentrate gust of wind that is capable of knocking back small projectile weapons and possibly an opponent.

Name: Body flicker technique
Type: D-rank, supplementary
Hand seals: Ram
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique.

Name: Sickle Weasel Technique
Type: C-rank, offensive, short-mid range
Users: Temari
Description: This bold move is Temari's speciality. By freely manipulating the gale brought forth by her Giant Folding Fan, the many air currents collide and create vacuums pockets. The person enveloped by this gale is assaulted by countless invisible blades, carving up their body. Also, the strong wind power will blow away all incoming projectile weapons and will even make the opponent unable to stay on their feet.

12000HP
10000-500-500-1000=8000CP

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 am

I am surprised by the sudden disappearance of Kaida. Suddenly I sense movement behind me. My iron sand rushes to create a barrier around me. It protects me from most of the gust, but I still get cut some and the sand is partially blown away. Ouch... I can't get hit full blown by that... I think as I concentrate and my sand quickly forms hundreds of needles that shoot at Kaida from all angles at an untraceable speed.

Name: Iron sand drizzle
Type: kekkei genkai, all ranges
Ranks: D
Like the Sand Drizzle, this technique hardens the Iron Sand into countless small grains or a few elongated needles. These projectiles can then be used to attack simultaneously across a wide range. The magnetic repellent forces will speed them up in an instant, making them so fast they can barely be seen. The range and speed of this attack make it almost impossible to defend against.

12000-800=11200Hp
9500-500=9000Cp
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:59 am

Kaida's fan happens to be in a position to block most of the needles, but she still gets cut some. Using the blood that comes from some of the cuts, Kaida wipes it on the dragon symbol on her fan and then swings her fan again. A one eyed sickle weasel suddenly appears from the fan. It swings the sickle it has as a violent slicing wind is created and flies at Ryu at an untraceable speed towards his neck. The weasel disappears instantly.

Name: Summoning: Quick Beheading Technique
Type: C-rank, offensive, all ranges
Description: Kaida can summon Kamatari with this. Kamatari will then send a single slicing wind that is capable of slicing through rock. This slicing wind is very fast and can only be traced by those with byakugan or sharingan. This is much like Summoning: Quick Beheading Dance, but on a much smaller scale.

12000-500=11500
8000-1000=7000

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:45 am

Josipa sighs and gets out from her hiding place. Yo! Josipa turns to Ryu. Ryu, yes it's me! You're not seeing things.Josipa turns to the Kazekage. Kazekage-sama, I came here to report that I'm back. But, to me, it seems like everyone gave up on me a bit to soon. You think to lowly of me. Josipa walks a few steps back.What is a Kirigakure ninja doing here, while attacking the Kazekage?!

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:06 am

I disappear the instant I see the weasel summoned. I appear right behind Kaida and my iron sand wraps around Kaida, encasing her tightly. Josipa-sensei! I'm glad you're back! I smile.

Name: Body flicker technique
Type: D-rank, supplementary
Hand seals: Ram
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique.

Name: Iron Sand Binding Coffin
Type: D-rank, short-mid range, kekkei genkai
With his ability to control sand, Gaara encases his opponents in a large amount of the special chakra-infused sand kept inside his gourd, immobilizing them. It can be used to suffocate an opponent or in preparation for a deadlier technique, the Sand Waterfall Funeral. This appears to be Gaara's signature technique. Ryu simply uses his iron sand in the same way.

Hp- 11200
Cp- 9000-500-500=8000
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:41 pm

*mitsunari hears sand movement and the call of josipa*

Another sand user...interesting..and Welcome Back Josipa-chan!

*uses sand to support Ryu*

I'll make things end quicker..

Desert Funeral..

*causes Ryu's iron sand to implode on Kaida*

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:57 pm

With all of the moisture in the air with the mist, the sand started to get damp. I appear next to Kaida and touch the sand before Shima can manipulate Ryu's sand to implode her. The sand freezes completely, rendering it completely immobile. I then punch the frozen sand and it cracks into pieces and falls away from Kaida, freeing Kaida from the sand. I think you already know the answer to your question.... Josipa... I look away from Josipa and at Kaida. Watch yourself...

Name: Demonic Ice Jutsu: Frostbite
Type: Kekkei genkai, C rank, supplementary, [0-10m]
This jutsu allows Amaya to freeze anything she touches at will turning anything she touches into a a block of glacial ice. The ice formed is not able to be melted by any form of fire jutsus.

17000HP
14500-1000=13500CP
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanine Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:26 am

*walks around the mansion*
"what the...."
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 16952

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:28 pm

ooc- we were using the iron sand ryuu had so it isn't like your normal sand... it has iron particles in it...water doesn't really effect it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:10 am

occ- doesn't matter. that is the beauty of frostbite. it freezes any sort of matter. As long as it is matter, it can be frozen. So yea, the iron sand is a solid so it can be frozen.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Madara that wasn't being noticed the whole time starts placing stuff down undetected he appeared behind josipa with a stained kunai that which it appears it had been used

ahahaha rule one kazekage remember when you are granted a high prestige like yourself you are supposed to save your villagers so is it her or you?
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Akatsuki leader(strong as an kage)

Charka Points : 42628
Mission points : 126

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Irou walks towards the Kazekage manison as he see that it wasnt there anymore.Irou starts to crack his knuckle as he enters the ruins of the mansion.Irou walks in and notice a girl being held by a man with a mask over his face. That must be him. Irou starts to walk towards him
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Madara looks on at the ninja that approaches him who are you another hmm madara senses his charka hmm you are an uchiha are not why you here?
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Irou smiles as he stops as looks in the masked man face. Im just passing through and notice that this village needs a little help.Irou smiles as a Kunai slowly slides down his sleeve.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:58 pm

madara eyebrow twitch hmm well now you just entered a losing and probably a death battle thats of you side with me...madara grins
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:02 pm

When I enter a battle. I never lose but I guess you dont believe in God than Strnager. The kunai coming down Irou's sleeve stops as he starts run his hand through his hair.Who are you.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Madara laughs you got spunk kid i like that...but once you battle a tatical leader like myself you will fail and my name is no concern at the moment but uchiha what do you go by?
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:08 pm

A tatical leader right. Irou smriks as he vanishes into crows and appears right behind the mask man holding a exposed kunai at his neck.The Name is Irou Uchiha.Irou's Sharingan eyes stares directly at his head.Now tell me your name.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Madara laughter slighty stops ahem oh yeah this when i supposed to get serious you say irou...even if that thing explodes you won't be able to kill me madara activates his sharingan and stares to the side of him
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm

If I want I can cut you down like the weakling you are but what do you mean by explode.Irou keeps his eyes on him
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 pm

oops that were supposed to be secert shhh keep that on the hush,hush,you know how people think when you here the word Boom! ahahaha oh yea that pointy thing won't hurt me either beneath his cloak from his something begins to poke out but not noticble child i can teach you things that you might not even achieve thats if you join me madara sighs but if you continue i'll hate to take those precious eyes of yours such wasted talent.
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next