Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 16 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Great Naruto Bridge

+15
Kaim
Hotaru Kurosuki
Shinunora Takeda
Chouko
Roaxes Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
hollis
Nero
Josipa From The Desert
Kusagi Tokugawa
Demyx Hakashi
Shimada
19 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Naruto Bridge

Post  hollis Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:19 pm

ooc: gaaah, stomach,bloodstream, same thingXD..but damn,i was hopin to avoid this, buuuuut looks like ur makin me do it, oh wells, looks like i have no choice!!!o.o
besides, i think this might be a lil fun. u like gameshows right?

As soon as haganes distorts and shifts, he notices his body is starting to change. jashin reacts on instinct.

"yosh!"

jashin jumps out of the ice several meters back and into the air to avoid haganes strike. hagane bursts into a silvery goo, confirming his suspicions. jashins eyes then stop glowing blue and his the icey armor on his body instantly falls off. he now looks like his normal gooey self. tentacles come out of jashins back so that he can stay above sea level but then the entire see freezes into an ocean of silver metal. it starts to turn the tentacle on jashins back into metal but it disconnects from him before it can. jashin can feel his body starting to burn on the inside from the mercury. he knows he doesnt have much time left.he knew he probably only had about three minutes before his entire body shut down completely. jashin landing off of the sea, several yards away from shimada hagane, and josipa. he makes a hand seal.

"i noticed.gh..somethin about you children..."

suddenly hundreds of feathers begin to fall from the sky surrounding the entire area.

"none of you have very good eyes .."

jashins tears off his left arm and throws it high into the sky. it reaches the clouds. josipa, shimada and hagane all appear to be getting sleepy as the feathers fall..jashin immediately does numorous hand seals with only one hand. his body starts to vibrate slightly..

ooc: sorry i said you were all getting sleepy. not trying to control u but i dont know any other way to word it sice its a genjutsu and a sleeping one on topa that^^

Temple of nirvana technique-jashin style:
range: All ranges
This jutsu causes everyone within a desired area to fall into a deep sleep. From the target's point of view, it seems as if feathers are falling from the sky, which serves as a distraction to allow the jutsu to take effect. with the jashin version of this, a **** **** ** ******* ******** ****** ********** ** *********
ooc: ill show the rest of this jutsu in the next post, otherwise it would spoil the surprise!..although i guess u could just easily look it up XD

22000-300(jutsu cost)=21700 hp
26000-3000=23000cp
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 pm

ooc-really sorry hollis, but my character left this place a while ago, i don't think that the genjutsu can reach Amegakure

Hollis: gaaaah shit. I. Guess wen u sed u flew in the sky u actuaclly flew away Mad lolz, o well I still got meh other play thingsXD

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:38 am

ooc - lol hollis..i expected u to use that jutsu once i read ur techniques...aside from the other that is a possibility..yes.i like gameshows...therefore...let the game...begins...he...he...he.....

bic - Hagane stops in his track as he stands there rooted to the ground, not moving, however, with the mist in the area, getting thicker with each passing second now completely engulfing whatever remains of the bridge and obscuring both Hagane and Shimada from sight.

ooc - tick...tock...tick...tock...i wonder what's in that box
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 4991
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:08 pm

A man across the bridge watches on as he sees the on going battle rages on. He starts rub his face as he turns around and looks at another person behind him. Man its been a long time since I've see some people fighting like that but I am bored so I guess its time to have some fun. Aint that right Mr. Terror of the Mist, Masumane. Irou smirks as he starts to walk across the water towards the bridge. Time to turn this water red. Irou starts to laugh as it can be heard at the bridge.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:46 pm

"shimada stands motionless as it seems from his hands water starts rush around his body as an orb while feathers fall from the sky samehdea starts to act strangely"
hmph...

Masumane-hmph so shimada still have more sword it was because samedhea took a liking to his charka more because of that bijju of his but that was just an minor set back ahahaha

"Masaumane looks at irou and says"

Yes lets us join this!
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Ooc: ooh I see wats goin on here. O wellz, it still looks like this might pull through!!!!

Jashin smells a vaguely familiar scent and knows who it is

oh poop, that sharingan child is here. He could be troublesome...orr...

The feathers continue to fall and because no one in the area has dispelled it, shimada,and hagane start to appear as if they are falling unconcious or asleep. Kyuzo begins to see the feathers as well. Jashins torn off arm now seems to be gone from sight but a dark cloud seems to be moving in. Jashins body continues to reverberate even more. Another mist slowly starts to engulf there area, only it is colorless. Jashin looks around to see the first thick mist covering all line of sight. Jashin can sense no movement from the others.

Thinking: hmmmm, what is this..why are they not moving. Is it from my jutsu..no..they would've made a thud when they hit the ground from unconciousness..nono, they just standin there...but why......the mist! Ona them is usin THAT jutsu..no matter. I'm almost ready anyway.

Jashin begins to release his blades of chaos but then stops he knows it would be futile on both ends. He simply waits in his position as the dark cloud dicipitates.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Irou smiles as he starts to leaps towards the bridge. In the air Irou gets a birds eye view of everyone who is done there and smiles. So there 2 Mist ninjas and that Akatsuki creature there. Hmmmm I wonder who will I take out first.Irou lands on top of the bidge as lighting charka starts to form around him. Hello my prey its been a long time since I've seen you.

Last edited by Kyuzo Uchiha on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:30 am

ooc - lol..irou....the sharingan cant see through the "mist" but good post..just one qns kyuzo..light chakra?...or lightning?..now i'm waiting for someone else to make that very..very...valuable post....

bic - the mist in the area starts to gets thicker and thicker and now it is covering the entire outside area of the village as the air stood still. From within the mist, a soft laughter can be heard. Shi...shi...shi...shi....

ooc - come on....that post...i'm waiting for....
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Shimada starts to see that the mist is geting thicker as begins to do handsigns.

Ok now its time slay this demon before things get to wild

Shimada stops doing handsigns as three clones of himself appear on the side of him. He looks at each of them as they place there hand on the water ok.

Since you two are me yall should know what to do when the time comes

Shimada silenty goes under water as he starts to swim towards Jashin. Once in striking distance of him he looks back at his clones.Sharks made of Water starts to come out of each of the clones hands as the start to swim rapidly towards Jashin as the real shimada himself place his hand over on the water.

This is the end Jashin

5 sharks comes out Shimada hand as they start to attack Jashin. 15 sharks are coming at Jashin

Real Shimada Chakra Points-24000-3500=20500
Water Clone-2400-2000=400
Water clone2-2400-200=400

10. Name: Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks
Type: B-rank, Offensive, All ranges
The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and a water shark comes out of each finger to strike the opponent in five consecutive attacks.

4.Name:Water Release: Under water Motion Techinque
Type:E-rank,offensive,mid-range
This technique allows the user to propel themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask their presence

6. Name: Water Clone Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:41 pm

The mist-like substance created by jashins jutsu from earlier has now completely spread across the enitre area, including some of the outside areas. it looses its colorless appearance, turning black and engulfing the "hidden mist". jashins body abruptly stops vibrating and something starts to come out of jashins head. the 15 sharks manage to reach jashin, completely obliterating his body. there are pieces of him scattered everywhere.jashins body falls to the ground. however, the white in his eyes seem to be completely gone. a small pig-sized cloud travels through the black mist. it is virtually invisable since it and the mist are the same color. however, it does have a slight purple tint to it. with the genjutsu from earlier still activated as it hasnt been released, the feathers continue to fall and shimada,hagane and kyuzo start to feel its full effects. they look to be dozing off as if they're about to go to sleep. jashin had used his version of the temple of nirvana technique. but what made it his version was not the jutsu itself, but the substance he released upon its activation. jashins body is home to many nasty substances, most of which would kill any living being. some of the least dangerous however include, novacaine and diphenhydramine hydrochloride. these are not usually fatal unless taken in high quantities, but when used on the battle feild, theyre a different story.Novocain stabilizes the neuronal membrane and prevents the initiation and transmission of nerve impulses, thereby effecting local anesthesia. Novocain lacks surface anesthetic activity. The onset of action is rapid (2 to 5 minutes) and the duration of action is relatively short (average 1 to 1½ hours.of course in a battle situation, even five minutes means life or death. Like many other first-generation antihistamines, diphenhydramine is a potent anticholinergic agent. This leads to profound drowsiness as a very common side effect. Diphenhydramine has also been used as an anxiolytic because of these sedating side effects. Side effects include motor impairment (ataxia), dry mouth and throat, flushed skin, increased heart rate (tachycardia), blurred vision at nearpoint owing to lack of accommodation (cycloplegia), abnormal sensitivity to bright light (photophobia), pupil dilation (mydriasis), urinary retention, constipation, difficulty concentrating, short-term memory loss, visual disturbances, hallucinations, irregular breathing, dizziness, irritability, itchy skin, confusion, decreased body temperature (generally in the hands and/or feet), erectile dysfunction, excitability, and delirium. normally, the substances couldve been avoided through containmaent, but since its already spread , containment would be nearly impossible. with the substances now active in kyuzo,shimada, and haganes bodies(by absorbtion into the pores and lungs via the now black mist) the small purple-ish cloud moves in. it gives off a slight static discharge. almost like chakra. jashins voice starts to echo in everyones heads.

"h.e.l.o...h.e.l.o.o.o..."

23000cp-6000=17000cp
21700-21700=0 hp (for jashins body.)

Temple of nirvana technique-jashin style:

(ive already taken away the points for this one. was just postin it so you can s ee the rest of what it does, even though you couldve just lookd at my jutsu list,lol)

This jutsu causes everyone within a desired area to fall into a deep sleep. From the target's point of view, it seems as if feathers are falling from the sky, which serves as a distraction to allow the jutsu to take effect. with the jashin version of this, a mist made from jashins internal fluids, consisting of novacaine and diphenhydramine hydrochloride, is emmitted from jashins body into the air. this is so that if a dkilled ninja dispells the genjutsu, by the time they do, it is too late, as the combination of antihistamines have already seeped into their pores, causing them to pass out.

Black Contract: Enter sandman
Once a victim is unconcious or asleep, this jutsu can take effect. jashin created his jutsu during the three years he was stuck in the other dimension thanks to kurotsuki. jashin will turn into a black fog and enter the minds of his unconcious victims through their heads. once in their mind, jashin will be able to control their dreams. in their dreams he possesses two large keys and creates twisted games of his liking that the victims must play. iwith each game, the victims wins, they gain a key. once they have both keys, jashin is forced out of their bodies. jashins kekkei genkai comes into effect during these games, in that any harm they do to themselves turns into actual harm to their bodies, much like one of his similiar techniques. there is a second variation of this technique in which, jashin will snap his fingers and any of his DNA on his opponent will immediately spread to their skulls, turning it completely black. their concious thought (meaning they cant be asleep) or "mind" will be materialized in the same black fog that jashin turns into with the first variation.they will then enter the mind of jashin. unlike the first variation, there are no keys and the victims must defeat jashin as they normally would in battle. just like with the first variation, any damage jashin recieves, his body does as well. the victims will also have their original health at the time of entry but with twice their original chakra from the beggining of the battle. however..they will be inside of JASHINS mind which is a circus of insanity. in his mind, jashin is able to create anything he wishes. meaning he can change the setting, create several versions of himself (dont worry i wont god mod, just be creative^^) or any other illogical things of his liking. however, with what it takes to actually initiate either of the variations, jashin rarely uses it since it is so hard to do.

ooc: muahahaha, now it starts, u all should pay attention more to detail!!lolz, xcept maybe for hagane. i think he may have been wantin this ta happen, XD. but daamn there goes meh body :?
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Irou's vision slowly starts to get blurry as his body starts to fall to the ground. I have fallen into this genjutsu that easly but I have a little surprise for him.Irou smiles as he falls to the ground. As he close his eyes he wakens into a colorless area at which he was at. Irou looks as there is no one around here. Come out Jashin and fight.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Jashin steps out of the shadows of kyuzos mind. He walks slowly and then looks up at irou

now now now. Calm down there child. I don't wanna fight you. Weird huh? No I wanna talk..

Jashin snaps his finger and suddenly jashin and kyuzo are in an expensive office. Jashin is behind the desk next to the window. Judging on the outside of the window they seem to be in a big scyscraper. Jashin is in his true form still, but in an armanie suit. Kyuzo is in a suit as well sitting across from jashin.

buisiness..that's why your here. That's why your not going through..tehee. what the others are about to

Senshu sips on some coffee and pushes a cup over to kyuzo ,gesturing as if to ask him if he wants any. Jashin clasps his hands together.

child. I'm gonna get streight to the point eh? You have somethin..interestin about you. Somethin. Chaotic.. I'm an agent of chaos, which is why I'm here ,ready to make you an offer..but before I go into details.

Jashin takes another sip of coffee and some of it drips on his chin. Only it doesn't look like coffee, more like blood.

I kinda need to know if yer even interested
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:37 am

Irou looks at the change of area as he is now sitting down at the chair. He looks at the window as he is now high in the sky. Irou than turns around and looks at Jashin while he pushes his cup away. I dont drink coffee that much but I want to know what is this offer you are offering me. Irou begins to smile as he look directly at Jashin. Remember this if its not a offer I like you will never leave this place. Forever trapped in your own mind. Irou starts to laugh as stop with a sinster look on his face. And Im telling you the truth
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:49 pm

"well then thats good ta hear. you looked like a smart child. lets get down ta brass tax then eh? i want you to join me in bringing chaos to this world so that we may re shape it in our image. with you and possibly someone else the rebirth of all the great nations will be assured. there will be a few casualties but in the long run just know. no one shall die by our hands. as to the how its simple. we walk in. and walk right out the front door. by that time, everyone will fall and rise again. reborn in the image of chaos."

jashin sips more coffee

"im even wilin ta make you a jashinist. or an immortal as some say. but dont worry. you wont turn out lookin as pretty as me"

jashin smiles like a little girl, showing his jagged pointed teeth

"no, the only catch is that you must kill at least five people each day. after already having killed one thousand people. which im sure you already have from the smell of ya. so what do ya say. you wanna rule in chaos for all eternity?..oh but before ya answer.."

jashins coffee cup turns into a snake and he eats it.

" i think you misunderstand the situation yer in..ya see were not in my mind at all. im in yers..people have less control over their own minds than they think. and i have curtain fail safes ready to boot me out. just incase things get..nasty.."

jashins smiles, awaiting irous answer.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:58 pm

nero arrives at the great naruto brige. well its about time nero says as he sees irou jashin and shimada.

Nero thinks: im gonna wait it out. no..no.. i'm gonna fight.... yeah thats it.

*Nero smiles as he looks at them*

konan: we should kill them and take this shimada.

Nero: no it wont be that easy we need a plan...hold on let me think
Nero
Nero

Charka Points : 63669
Mission points : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Becoming an Immortal is something I dont want at this time but I do want something from. You see long ago I was with Akatsuki and there was a leader above me. He left me to perish as I fought the nations but now he's back and I want him dead. Irou smiles as he places his hand over on the desk. You see I want a world where all living things has no will of there own. I want a world where I am the god f everythin and in this world Akatsuki will not exsist. Irou's smiles gets wider as the sky around the sky scraper turns red. Jashin become whatever you to me is not my style but I will tell you this if you can give me the whereabouts of the Akatsuki lair you can make out here but if you refuse remember you are in my mind and I Wanted you to say that. Irou gently runs his hands across his eyes.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:19 pm

ooc: lolz, u know u guys can still post rite, since i am in all of yer minds. kyuzo was just the first to say somethin is all. XD

jashin looks outside and notices the sky turning red.

"ooooh berry nice. berry nice indeed. that must be the power o that mangekyou a yers. tehee, i knew i should put the estraints on you like the others. oh well."

jashin gets up and goes over to irou. he leans on his chair. he seems uncomfortable so he puts his hand on irous head to lean on him instead.

"and as for your counter offer. lets seee..hmm..you dont wanna be a disciple of jashin. dont wanna cause chaos. soo im a gonna hava ta say. no good sir. i may be crazy but im no snitch! soo"

jashin oens a drawer on his desk and claps . he appears next to the window.

"i think ill just leave."

suddenly everything in the room starts to turns blocky. jashin then jumps backwards out of the window and vanishes. a robotic voice is heard

"failsafe. activated"

17000-6000=11000cp

Chimera technique, lvl 2
type: all ranges
The Chimera Technique is a forbidden technique that was developed by Hiruko, a missing-nin of Konohagakure, in order to compensate for his lack of natural special abilities. Hiruko uses the technique to integrate the bodies of others with his own, allowing him to obtain any Kekkei Genkai they possess, as well as other special physical traits. The technique is also used by Hiruko and his followers to create formidable creatures which bear the traits of multiple animals. The person whos kekkei genkai is not killed. he still keeps his kekkei genkai but, the user of the technique gains it as well. In level two of this technique, jashin has learned to integrate his own "black contract: demonic love" kekkei genkai so that he doesnt have to touch the enemy on the forehead to gain his abilities. he can now use his tentacles which can touch any part of the body.(if the desired kekkei genkai is a dojutsu however, the tentacles must still touch a part of the skull or face.) however, in order for jashin to recieve the ability or kekei genkai, the tentacle must have touched the enemy for at least two seconds and it must be connected to jashin. if it is not connected, the tentacle must make its way back to jashin and fuse into his body. NOTE: using kekkei genkai gained from this technique doesnt use chakra since its already been stored in jashins body, unless a specific move is used. what takees chakra is the technique itself and stealing the kekkei genkai.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Irou smiles as Jashin suddenly appears right infront of Irou. I told you there is no excape from this releam. Jashin suddnely starts to feel stakes coming down from the sky driven deeply into his body as Irou starts to walk over to him. As you see, a master of the Sharingan has the ability to cast genjutsu at a person by simply looking at or pointing at them. The point when you looked at me was your downfall. Now you will tell me where Madara at or you will be seald forever.Irou finally stops right infront of Jashin as he close his eye's. Now I will show the Mangekyou Sharingan. Irou's eyes opens as he reveals his Mangekyou Sharingan to Jashin. Its been a long time since I've used this but you will be a good test subject to use my Sussano on. Irou laughs as in this world its on only him and Jashin.

Chakra points:22000-3000=19000

7.Name: Demonic Illusions: Shackling Stakes (魔幻・縛杭, Magen: Kasegui)
Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)

The jutsu prevents the Sharingan user's mind from invaded by an opponent. The genjutsu requires the use of the Sharingan. The opponent is caught in the mind world created by the user, and the victim will be tormented with the sensation of having spikes driven through their limbs, completely taking away their body's freedom. At the same time, the physical pain accompanying the illusion reveals the great use this technique has for primarily torture and such.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Shimada wakes up in a lifeless place devoided of all signs of life. Shimada sees the whole are starting to turn blocky as Jashin dissapers

What the hell is going on here. I can find Hagane or that other guy who came to the bridge. All I remember was feathers than it went black. Must been a genjutsu.

Shimada starts to seach for Hagane.
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 am

Ooc:ohohoo no. Dnt think its that easy! That was only in kyuzos mind. You and haganes minds get special treatment.

After vanishing from kyuzos mind, the purple tinted black mist exits his nostrils and goes to the ground that is just outside of the bridge. It then sinks into it.

inside shimada and haganes mind: jashin is nowhere to be seen, but shimada and hagane find themselves in seperate dark rooms. The lights turn on and they see nothing but white around them with random splotches of bllood on the walls and floors.there are large screens infront of both of them. On the screens they can see each other. They notice that they are each strapped to long medical tables that are standing streight up. They have metal contraptions attatched to there arms and ankles. They also have large metal contraptions on their heads. A deep coarse voice sounds throughout the room.

Voice:hehehehehahaha..hello shimada.senju. were about to play a little game. You both enjoy using your skill and training to cut your enemies down. To take away from them piece by piece. As you can see , infront of your mouths are pieces of meat. This meat however may seem familiar to you. Considering it is your pancreas. It is still connected to your body via nerve endings. Now for the fun part. That machine your conected to is designed to twist your arms and ankles until the detatch from your bodies. To make it stop, you must be the first to devour all of your pancreas. Will you be willing to take a "bite" of yourselves to save yourselves.oh and I forgot to mention. Anythingthat happens to you in here happens to your bodies on the outside. Goodluck.

The voice dissappears and the machine starts to slowly twist shimada and haganes limbs as their pancreas's sit infront of their mouths
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:10 am

In that brief moment, a deafening whistling sound and a deafening roar resonates throughout the entire area as Jashin's body starts to distorts and vanishes and the world disappears. In reality, Hagane is touching Shimada's body and what seems to be black smoke seems to be circulating all around Hagane's body and the ridiculously large sword on his back.

At a far end of the bridge, as the purple tinted black mist is escaping into the ground, what seems to be a flask with charms on it is sucking the black mist into it as it is plugged. Mistakes..mistakes... The mist clears up as it is revealed that the figure with the flask is another Hagane. The Hagane that was with Shimada collapses into a pile of water as Hagane appears beside Shimada. Hagane then picks up the sword that is on the ground and places it on his back as black smoke circles him and forms chains on his body, holding the sword to him.

ooc: never try to play mind tricks on the trickster hollis...or i will put u in a small box..well i guess a small flask now
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauzandoaizu Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 am

A glowing eerie purple flame stars to emerge at the edge of bridge as it takes the form of a man in his late thirties wearing a white business suit standing next to the two figures wearing black robes with red clouds on it. The man look at the couple and smiles Hello The man walks closer towards the bridge and stops abruptly looking around shaking his headJashin...Jashin...Jashin...what have you done...this is marvelous Sauzan looks at the figures standing at the other end of the bridge and grins. A little rough around the edges..but well done Jashin.. The man claps his hands and walks back towards the end of the bridge and stands beside the couple donning the black-red cloud robes. Hello again. The man stands there and just looks at the spectacle as he glows and eerie purple.
Sauzandoaizu
Sauzandoaizu
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 12291

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 pm

ooc: had to comment, had to.... lmao.... Kuro... lmao... wow... good times, good times on 666...
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauzandoaizu Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 am

ooc - yeah!! long live 666!! though its short lived, it will live forever...in fact i was thinking of resurrecting the old mutant site that jojo had in her sig..but she removed it i think...if only it can be resurrected...haiz....but i alone won't be sufficient..
Sauzandoaizu
Sauzandoaizu
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 12291

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 pm

ooc: gaaaah i knew that looked familiar. frekin 666 XD. but still!. i thought u might pull somethin like that so i came prepared!!!if u notice somethin that happened putside the village. tehee. btw: sorry for the multitudeof attacks buuut, i gots ta escape bitches!!

the mist thast went inside of hagane instictively went right back out seeing as how it had no nervous system since it was a clone made of water. the mist inside of shimada leaves because of the situation. as this happens, a body pops out of an unfrozen , untainted part of the water under the bridge. it appears to be the great toad sage, jiraiya. he screams in pain as the mist disspitates into nearly invisable particles entering all over his body, especially his head. all of this happens within seconds. he continues to scream until his hand uncontrolably covers his mouth and he falls off of the bridge. but then , with jiraiyas great speed, he appears a few meters above hagane who suddenly finds himself in a an enormous pink squishy room with his feet being sucked in beneth him. jiraiya fires a quick but large blast of fire at him. another jiraya appears infront of him as the blast comes to hold him down. at the same time the pink substance that is holding him down releases a large strand to grab the flask and shove it down the clones throat.this causes the flask to break inside of the clones belly, causing any traps, mercury, curses,ect to go off inside of the clones. however, hagane also finds that the rest of his body cannot move and all he sees is paper. the mist turns into particles that dissipitate into haganes shadow. a face comes out of the shadow that appears to be jiraiya. the face then sinks, dissappearing into the toad. the clone that sallowed the flask releases a st ream of fire himself toward hagane. and the room starts to close in on him.

11000-3000=8000-2000=6000-2000=4000-2000=2000cp
clone cp:1500-1000=500
clone2 cp: 1500-1000-500

Toad Flat - Shadow Manipulation Technique
After putting chakra into the victim's shadow, the user makes their body as flat as possible. Then, by becoming one with the shadow, this technique temporarily snatches away the control over the victim's mind and body. While the technique is in effect, the victim is temporarily paralyzed and can serve as a human shield. The user has to hold their breath, but they can talk through the victim. As soon as the user resumes breathing, the technique is cancelled and their ultra-thin body expands again retaking its original thickness.

Shadow Clone Technique
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. But unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.

Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. In the anime, Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can distinguish clones from the original, however various events throughout the series seem to indicate that this is not the case, implying that the Sharingan was merely used to keep track of the original's movements.

Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind
A peculiar technique of partial invocation that summons only an organ: the esophagus of a great, fire-breathing toad from Mount Myōboku: Rock Lodging (妙木山・岩宿, Myōbokuzan: Iwayado), sending the enemy into his stomach. If activated inside a building or a cave, this trick can ensnare the enemy without them realizing it. In this interior, even the foothold is unreliable, the enemy finds themselves in a tight spot, having a hard time performing at their usual level of skill, and unable to find a proper response. The inside of the esophagus is highly flexible, and adhesive, and won't even allow liberty of movement. In time, the walls of flesh close in and envelop the enemy, dooming them to go inside the stomach where they will be digested.

Jiraiya could control the esophagus, causing it to expand, contract, or grow in whatever direction he wished. When first used, Jiraiya claimed that no one had ever escaped from this jutsu. Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki managed to escape when Itachi used Amaterasu to burn through the esophagus, which is said to be fire-resistant.

Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rush forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (and being able to melt rock), in the manga it is shown to be nothing more than a small burst of flame running along a line of wire.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next