Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 15 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Great Naruto Bridge

+15
Kaim
Hotaru Kurosuki
Shinunora Takeda
Chouko
Roaxes Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
hollis
Nero
Josipa From The Desert
Kusagi Tokugawa
Demyx Hakashi
Shimada
19 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Naruto Bridge

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:13 am

OOC ~ Doesn't matter...

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:37 pm

jashin finally makes his way to the bridge to smell the sweet sweat of his prey. he stays underground to watch from below. he wants to see exactly how muich prey he has and what flavor they might be. some of them he recognized

"mmmmmmmmmmm, i cant wait to eat. they all look soooo delicious. what delightful children.."

jashins tentacles start to wiggle
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:34 pm

out of nowhere a loud whistling noise is heard as a small shadow is seen falling down from the sky and crash into the bridge directly above where Jashin is hiding causing the bridge to split apart. The mist clears up a little as Hagane is seen standing above where Jashin is hiding. Found you.

ooc - gotta thank amaya for stepping on my cat in the land of wind ^_^ thats how i found you hollis.
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 4991
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:31 pm

jashins face slowly starts to come out of the ground but stops. only his face can be seen poking out of the ground. but at the same time it looks like its melded there like a fungus on a tree. jashin starts to drool and licks his lips with his long tentacle-like tongue.

"ooooh, have you now..mmm or is it i who has found you dear child"

jashin slowly smells hagane's scent

you smell soo familiar..mm you smell like something ive tasted before child..."

ooc: gaaah, damn . i never trusted that cat. o.0
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 am

Hagane grabs Jashin's flickering tongue and pulls him out of the ground forcefully and slams Jashin away from the bridge We will sniff each other's ass later...now..we fight.

ooc - yeah...i like that line..woo!
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:57 am

As the bridge falls appart Josipa jumps on the other side, trying to get away from Shimada. Josipa recognised the tentacle creature. Then she remembered, that the next time they meet they might have to fight. Josipa shook her head to clear up her thoughts and then looked at Shimada, trying to focus on the battle. She slowly walked even further away.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 pm

"weeee!!!"

jashin joyfully exclaims as he is pulled out of the ground and slammed by hagane.

"ooooh, but sniffn each others ass is meh favorite part-o- the battle eh?..."

jashin suddenly feels another recognizable chakra in the area

"mhahahaha..child..your back..oooh this is gonna be fun. soooo much fun"

jashin notices josipa trying to get farther back. he stomps his foot to the ground and a large tentacle comes out at josipas' position to pull her back onto the battle feild.

"oh your not goin anywhere child. as a matter-o-fact.. none of us are..were all gonna have a niice little BONDING experience."

suddenly, a large black bruise appears on the hand that hagane used to grab jashins tentacle

ooc: teehee, i gues now would be a good time to put up meh new jutsu list b4 the battle starts eh? Twisted Evil
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Bastard!! Josipa tought to herself... Josipa uses her katana to cut the tentacle and dashes away from it. Josipa was now back at the position she firstly was. Tsk. Did you have to involve yourself in this...Jashin...

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Hagane looks down at the bruise on his arm and shrugs as he kneels down and slams his right fist directly on Jashin's face as the ground cracks beneath them. Hagane lifts his right fist and then slams it down on Jashin's face again repeating this for twenty more times before pulling Jashin by his tongue up and throws him followed by a downward kick to Jashin's head sending him crashing down into the ground. Hagane jumps up and clenches both of his fists together and slams it down on the area where Jashin crashes into making the ground to completely splits open. Now..we can sniff each other's asses.

ooc - hehehe..let the fun begin hollis!!

HINT: u're in for BIG surprise ^_^
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 am

Jashin crashes into the ground , but before hagane comes down to cause the earth to split, two large tentacles come out of his chest to block the attack. Jashin then spits some blood out to his left . He then cracks his neck and looks at hagane

Oooh, I don't think I've met you before child. I'm jashin. Oh yesyes. Indeed. You'll do niceley. Niceley well.

Black strands come off of jashins feet. Jashin looks over to josipa and his eyes seem to be glowing icey blue

Aww, but o corse I did jojo. Don't you remember, the next time we meet...

Suddenly, jashin appears infront of josipa andgently lifts her chin with his finger. He whispers to her

Were suppossed to kill each other..

Suddenly jashins hand turns to its true form and tentacle strands come off of his fingers to prepare to engulf her face. The tentacles seem cold. At the same time two large tentacles jutt out of the ground and go to entangle haganes arms. They also seem cold. Jashin smiles and looks at shimada
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:44 am

Hagane's arm is wrapped by the tentacle as he looks at it and raises an eyebrow. What the douche... Hagane leaps up and with his other hands yanks the tentacle out of the ground and sprints towards Jashin slamming his right foot on Jashin's temple and using the tentacle that is wrapped around his arm to slaps Jashin across the bridge. You're annoying..if you want to do something..then do it..don't stand there and talk about how you want to do it..

ooc - ooooh...blue eyes...going super saiyan? hollis its not nice to interrupts someone else's fight.. haha..shimada is a very cool and calm collected character...look at how he never reacts to the collapsing bridge and how he just stands there with the sword pose...
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 am

Josipa moves her katana up, slicing Jashins tentacles into little peaces. She jumps backwards. Sorry Jashin, but...I'll rather day by Shimadas sword than by your tentacles. Josipa appears behind Shimada and whispers him; If you want to kill me, then do it before he does. After she whispered that she appeared 10 meters behind Shimada and started flying up in the air. In few seconds she was 20 meters in the air. Josipa looked down at her opponents and then "sat in the air" and closed her eyes.

OOC-LoL One day, Shimada finally comes on Naruto Evolution. He logs on and looks at the fight. Last post; Shimada dead, was beaten up to death....poor guy didn't even post anything...we did everything for him

Name:Wind Blade
Type:wind element, attack, but can be used as defense
Description:The user makes some seals and makes an blade out of wind. It lasts for two posts...

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination.

Name: Wind Art; Massiv Wind
Type: Wind element
Description: The user needs to have a higher chakra concetration and summons a massiv wind, cuz of the high chakra concetration and the massiv wind, the user can "fly" on it as long as he/she has high chakra concetration.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Haganes foot nears jashins temple but jashin raises his forearms to block. The kick knocks him back a few feet still from its force. Jashin is then slapped by his own tentacle and knocked across the bridge. Jashin looks up at josipa floating in the air.

"Hmm, I think I've had enough of this form. I think ill show you my real face child"

Jashin trasforms into his true black monsterous form. Tentacles jutt out from all parts of his body, with their mouths chomping ready to eat something. Suddenly, the tentacle around haganes arm wraps around his neck and turns blue. It teeth go to bite hagane on the skull. Then, jashins arms begin to turn icey blue themselves and so do the large tentacles jutting from his back

"Ill have to thank your old friend kurotsuki fer this one shimi boy . Say hello to em for me eh?"

Jashins black pointed teeh turn blue and the tentacle on haganes arm begins to freeze, causing ice to begin to spread across his body. Jashin sticks out his hand toward josipa and fires a tentacle to go to wrap around her leg. A large tentacle comes from jashins mouth to go to engulf shimada.

Ooc: teeheee
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:28 am

Josipa sensed something coming at her, she stood up and jumped even higher in the air. Josipa went further and further until she was out of reach. Josipa opened her eyes and looked at the fight. I have to wait for the right moment, i'll probably have one chance and i mustn't ruin it.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:09 pm

What the son of a mother duck is this thing!! Hagane struggles to let lose from the tentacle around his neck but unaware of the teeth coming towards his head as it chomps down on Hagane's skull.

Hagane squirms as the teeth pierces his skull as he explodes into metallic silver fluid and collapse into a pile of silver goo on the ground. Three claps is then heard from within the mist as a voice echoes throughout it. Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you..ha..ha..ha..ha..ha Veins starts to pops up from Jashin's body and his tentacles as what seems to be silver fluid is now running through Jashin's entire body as holes starts burning throughout his entire body. The ground beneath where Jashin is standing starts to crack as Jashin starts to sink slowly as he gets extremely heavy and his visions starts to blur out.

A shadow is seen walking from within the mist as an eerie laughter is heard. Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...you'll make a fine....test subject...i'll take my time..ripping you apart...limb...per limb.... The shadow walks closer towards Jashin and kicks one of its stiff hard tentacles breaking it into pieces. The shadow reaches to its back and pulls out a ridiculously long katana and drags it along the ground slicing the ground up. The shadow holds two empty vile up in front of Jashin and shakes it. This much is more enough..to turn you into a nice...curled up...retard for your entire...immortal life... The mist starts to clears up as Hagane is standing there with the vile in his hand. I hope you do know...what mercury does to your body...when it is forcefully inserted into your bloodstream...no matter how alien you are...

ooc - sry hollis..seems like jashin's gonna die this time..or be crippled if he escapes this...^_^. Chemistry 101, what is mercury most famous for? ^_^ Minamata disease and being a heavy liquid metal.

hp = 22000
cp = 24000 - 1000 = 23000

Name: Water Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description:
The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:57 pm

.Ooc: geezus christ hagane that's sick..haha but u might wanna re-read my post. I sed the tnentacle that was around ur arm that u sed u slapped me with bit u, meanin the one that came outta the ground that was not connected to me after it attacked. Remember ol boy, my tentacles are sentient like gaaras sand. Thnx for the tip tho Very Happy

"Geezus christ boyo. You're a maad man. A maaaad man. But for me bein not so sharp, you made kind of a rookie move showin me your. Scary. Jutsu so early noo???"

The tentacle on haganes arm starts to get holes in it and and disintigrates.

"Yucky..well, guess ill have ta chaange some things up a bit"

Jashin sees the vile and immedieatly jumps back several yards .he fires a projectile tentacle from his hand that goes to eat the vile. Two long katanas as thick as wide as claymores come out from jashins hands. They're made of ice.jashins entire body then turns into ice, hiding his squishyness on inside of it. He is now somewhat slower though. More black bruises appear on hagane from before. The tentacle that engulfed shimada burrows itself underground

hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:13 pm

ooc - reread my post hollis..why do you think..i've been using physical contacts against your character the whole time...there's more than one way to get mercury into your bloodstream boy...and one of them is by physical contact..and the other is something that you've been doing all the while you're fighting my "cough" character...you can figure it out ^_^..but confirm this hollis....jashin is poisoned..and will slowly..painfully..become...a retarded...crippled..immortal...and why there are..two...haganes...he..he..he....
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Ooc: aah shit, ur doin the same thing I did ta shimi back in suna. Sneaky basterd, that's my fault for not readin everythin.gaaaah, the freakin punches n shit. I knew I shoulda evaded all that. I knew it was strange for you, close combat isn't ur style. Smile haha, well played good sir. But know, I am sneakier than orochimaru! I won't go down that easy Twisted Evil

suddenly, jashin starts to cough. At first he coughs up his black blood but then he coughs up silver. He immediately knows what has happened

"Geh..ooh..you sneaky child..how naughty of you..those punches ..you were seepin mercury into meh body ..what a shame. Eh moshi?"

Jashin sees an imaginary floating monkey squirll

Moshi: woof, that's right jashin. Looks like your in trouble. Better make em pay, woof

Moshi dissappears.

Jashin, who's body is now slowly dying from mercury poisoning, looks around. The engulfed shimada is spit back up from underground. Jashin then gets in a horse stance. He sees hagane comming towards him and holds out his arms

" geh..looks like yer makin me do somethin I hate havin ta do. Finish my fun quickly..party pooper.."

Jashin slams his hand onto the ground so that he is on all fours. There is a brief silence as only the wind blowing can be heard. The temperature of the air steadily starts to drop, and in seconds it several degrees below zero. The entire bridge freezes over turning to ice. A few iced tentacles hit the water, freezing it as well. Instantly, large spike of ice begin jutting out of the groundto impale anyone in the area. The spikes go so high that they even reach josipa who's up in the air. If hagane hasn't moved within a split second of the ice freezing, his feet would be frozen in place causing a greater chance for him to be impaled. The spikes make growling sounds. Jashin then jumps high into the air. He coughs up more mercury
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:06 pm

the instant the ground starts to freeze, Hagane instantly claps his hands together as a massive gush of wind bursts through the area eroding the ice preventing it from spreading it earlier. At that moment, a gust of wind bursts through Jashin from the air as it forcefully pushes him down onto the ground causing him to plummet into it and the ice spike impaling him all the way through till Jashin reaches the ground. A shadow falls down from the sky as it lands on the unfrozen ground below. Hagane looks up and back at Jashin. The shadow starts to shake and disperse into water. Fool....even immortals will fall... Hagane stomps the ground as water swirls around him forming a shell and lifts him up with the ice spike broken but still a large chunk is still in Jashin's chest Like i said..you would make a very excellent...test subject...

Description:
The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

Name: Wind release: Violent Wind Palm
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description:
A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. The jutsu used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Name: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Description
Kuroma creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. Kuroma can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though Kuroma doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

hp - 22000
cp - 23000 - 3000 = 20000

clone hp = 1500
clone cp = 2200 - 1000 = 1200

ooc - I CAUGHT MYSELF A JASHIN! *would you like to give Jashin a nickname?* *YES* *NO* ^_^
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Jashin is impaled by the spike but due to the substance his body is made of it doesn't slow him down. He is trapped in the prison but he simply touches the water. Sphere and it turns to ice, droping to the ground. The few spikes on the ground that were made that were growling, vibrate. Tentacles burst out of them at high speed to break the sphere freeing jashin. They then go to entangle hagane after shooting streams of ice at him. Jashin while the tentacles do this, jashin quickly uses his ice swords to swiftly go by hagane, who would most likely be dealing with the tentacles, and slices at the back of his ankles/feet to hopefully mrender him immobile.jashin then appears in the middle of the water. His eyes are now glowing white and the temperature has fallen several dozen degrees below zero. He allows one of his ice swords to go back inside of him so that he may have an open palm. Holes start to slowly burn through him as he coughs up more mercury

shit cakes. I'm runnin outta time, I've gotta make this speedy. Hey child, you still alive? Ghh..have at the then!!

The molecules underneath jashin begin to cease movement

Ooc:lolz, ull need the masterball^^
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:20 am

Josipa sees the ice spikes getting near her, she jumps higher. This is getting boring. Josipa sees a shadow in the nearby woods, she also senses sometzhing strange. Well...it's not like I have anything better to do. Josipa jumps from down and lands far away from the battle. Josipa looks around ad again sees the strange shadow, but now she doesn't sense anything. Genjutsu? Josipa sees a slight movement and a figure trying to get away. She runs after it, getting even further from the battle. Josipa was on the crossroad, everything is clear here, no woods or anything and no place to hide. Is anyone here? ... Is this a genjutsu or something?! It was silent, there was no answer to her questions. There was only the sound of the fight from far away. Josipa noticed that she was to far from the battle so she could now go freely. Josipa walked in the way of Amegakure when she again saw a figure. She got irritated and just ignored it.

OOC-Sorry guys, it got boring so I just went away. =| You can always search for me. =P

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:10 pm

ooc - dude..u dont cough up mercury..u cough up blood lol...i didnt place the mercury in ur stomach lol...

bic - Hagane just stands there facing Jashin as the tentacles just rushes towards him. The water beneath him starts to shake as another Hagane rises up from the ground and claps its hands together as a burst of wind surrounds the tentacles and water shell forms around it creating a vortex of wind within the water shell causing the tentacles to swirl around within it in suspension. Meanwhile Hagane lifts his leg up as Jashin attempts to slice at his heel and disappears appearing in front of Jashin with his right hand slamming down his palm on Jashin's head smashing him into the water below.

hp - 21700 - 100 - 100 - 100 = 21400
cp - 20000 - 1000 - 1000 - 1000 - 1000 = 16000

clone hp - 1300
clone cp - 0

Description:

Name: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Description
Kuroma creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. Kuroma can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though Kuroma doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Name: Wind release: Violent Wind Palm
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description:
A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. The jutsu used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Eh?

Jashin goes to grab the neck of the clone as soon as it arises from the water whiich instantly freezes his neck giving it instant intense frostbite to allowjashin to squeeze his neck,hopefully shattering it. The with the molecules already stopped, the water starts to solidify. As soon as hagane swings his right hand at jashin, it connects but in the process, jashin grabs the same hand, freezing it and bringing hagane underwater with him. A second after they go under, all of the water around jashin freezes and all of it spikes up in all directions, excluding around jashin to impale anything in the frozen sea

Ooc: oh,lolz, I guess I just assumed some got in my stomach too XD

24000hp-200=22000 [from your punch]
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 pm

ooc-sry for the delay i thought i pm'd kurotsuki to rp fa meh wen i did apear i guess it didn go so now im goin ta post...well its kinda hrd cuz too much things are happenin im jus gonna put all wat happened in one post to get wit up with speed

bic-"while shimada and josipa lock between swords as jashin tenetacle attempts to engsulf shimada...shimada thrusts his and josipa sword upward easily silcing the tenetcle then shimada swiftly evades the second attempt made by jashin as he sends another tenetacle at him finally shimada leaps on the ropes of the bridge and throws several kunai mostly accurately pinning and possbily killing it...while that was happening shimada watched the battle that was happening and stayed at bay until it was his turn to react"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:11 am

the clone that was frozen by Jashin bursts into a pile of silvery goo and seeps into the freezing sea below them. The moment Hagane is dragged down below into the sea, he starts to distorts and shifts as icicles rises up from the ground and pierces upwards. Hagane bursts into a silvery goo and spikes sideways piercing Jashin from both sides which immediately freezes into place turning into a cold hard heavy steel, dragging the now crippled up Jashin down further into the frozen lake as the entire lake is now turned into a silvery frozen sea as hard as steel. Hagane stands on top of what remains of the bridge looking down into the lake through his mask holding five empty vile in his right hand. There goes my test subject...i was going to slice him up really good and keeps him in a bottle.... Hagane walks towards Shimada and places his sword against his back as what seems to be black smoke appearing from the wrapped up blade of the sword, wrapping up around him forming black chains to hold it in place. Your toy got away Terror...its not like a shark to let its prey go..or is it a bear?

ooc - ahhhh...sry sry sry...i didnt get ur pm bear man...sry sry sry *bows down continuously*. Mistakes hollis..watch the mistakes....AND MERCURY DISSOLVES IN UR BLOODSTREAM!!! IT CAN NOT ENTER YOUR STOMACH!! RAWRRR!!! either way...jashin is all crippled up now by the effect of the poisoning, but, u know that dont u hollis ^_^..if u cant kill an immortal..turn them into a retard...for...ETERNITY....
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next