Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy

+2
Kusagi Tokugawa
Shimada
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy - Page 4 Empty Re: The mist vllage Ninja Acedemy

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:43 am

I dash up behind Kuro, drawing my Rai Roga and stabbing them into his shoulders while sending an electric shock through them, paralyzing his shoulders.

Name: Electric shock release 1
I can release an electric shock through my Rai Roga and can paralyze the body part it hits. This is the simplest release.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 8200
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:00 am

Kuro lets his his legs give away dodging the stab as he slides down below amaya making her bend further backwards as her elbows touches the ground and the rai roga to slide above amaya's head at the same time freezing both amaya's elbows and hotaro's feet together and on the ground. Kuro slides further away from them and stands back up. From the looks of it..both of you are not even genin...i'm going to ask this question again...why did both both of you tried to attack me back on the bridge...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Kuro turns around as his body starts to distorts and an arm starts to pull itself out from Kuro's body. Slowly an entire body that looks like Kuro appears from Kuro's body and stands beside him. Watch after them..i have high hopes for them..do not..kill them.... The body nods as Kuro sinks down into the ice and disappears with the other Kuro in the ice covered room with hotaro and amaya.

ooc- u guys still need to beat my clone in order to be a full genin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Ugh... I think as my elbows freeze to the ground. Many water needles form and rain down on the clone at all angles.

Name: Water needles
Type: water
This jutsu pulls water from the atmosphere to create water needles that rain down on the enemy.

3500-500=3000
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:37 pm

I point my Rai Roga at the clone. I shoot a lightning bolt at the clone, followed closely by a second bolt in its shadow.

Name: Bolt 1
I can release a small lightning bolt through my Rai Roga. This is the simplest bolt relese.

3500-500-500=2500
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:40 pm

the water needles crashes down on the lightning bolt creating an electrical surge in the entire room a kuro's clone emerges standing on the ceiling of the room looking down on both amaya and hotaro. Be careful..you might hit each other with your attacks if you don't mind your surroundings.... Kuro's clone draws one of the eleven swords around his waist and holds them in a reverse manner with its right hand. This will only hurts a bit..ok i lied..this will hurt alot.... Kuro holds the sword right above hotaro's head and plunges it down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:36 pm

dang... I create a water barrier in front of both of us and the clone hits the barrier instead.

Name: Water Array
Type: water, defensive ninjutsu
Description: creates an invisible water shield

3000-500=2500
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Kuro's clone looks at the water shield and with his right hand wave at the water as it splits in two allowing it access to hotaro and amaya. Now..where were we...right.. The clone plunges the sword again downwards towards amaya and hotaro but this time instead of hotaro's head it plunges the sword towards amaya's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:56 pm

The water needles form right in front of the clone so that it's impossible to dodge and impale the clone.

Name: Water needles
Type: water
This jutsu pulls water from the atmosphere to create water needles that rain down on the enemy.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:00 pm

The clone disappears into the ceiling as the needles hits the ceiling. Kuro's clone is then seen appearing right behind hotaro from the floor and draws another sword. Time to finish this..after all...i never received my answer... The clone swings both of its sword at hotaro's neck at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:30 pm

I quickly block the katanas with my Rai Roga and send another shock through, conducting the electricity through the katanas and shocking the clone. Ask Amaya if you want an answer so badly. I only attacked you to help Amaya.

Name: Electric shock release 1
Hotaru can release an electric shock through her Rai Roga and can paralyze the body part it hits. This is the simplest release.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:39 am

Kuro's clone releases the both the katana letting it drops down to the ground the moment hotaro's rai roga touches it causing it to shock both of them instead as Kuro leaps and stands on the ceiling. I guess i have no use for both of you anyway.. cold wind starts to gather as the room starts to turns to normal and Kuro's clone emerges from the remaining ice on the ground and walks away from both of amaya and hotaro I suggest..that both of you..pack up...run away..or commit suicide...because neither of you..will make it in the ninja world... cold wind blows and Kuro's clone starts to dissipate and disappears.

ooc- both of you are now a genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:12 pm

occ- lol, nice way of telling us that we're genin now ^^

I get to my feet. heh...like hell I will... I sheath my sword. With the sudden change in temperatures the room gets foggy and misty and I disappear in it.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:58 pm

ooc- of course it is...life's no good without some drama eh ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:36 pm

... I realize that I'm the only one still in the room and go off in search of Amaya.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:08 pm

I appear outside of the academy and walk in. I enter one of the classrooms. Okay! everyone follow me, you're going to train some. The kids get up and quickly follow me down the hall and out to the academy training area. Today you're going to train to throw kunai.. I throw a kunai and it hits the bullseye. and shuriken. I thow a shuriken and it hits the bullseye right next to the kunai. The kids look in awe as I ignore their looks. Begin! Kids begin to try as I watch and I give them a few tips. After a while I disappear while all of the kids are distracted, leaving them to continue training.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 pm

I suddenly appear in front of the class in the classroom, startling the kids. Hello new students. Today we will learn a little about chakra and different things... I go on for a little. ...but nothing is better than trying it yourself. So we'll do a little bit of training so you can learn how to do a transformation jutsu. I teach them for a while and then have them try. Soon all of them are busy trying to transform into each other. I give them tips along the way. Soon enough the whole class is worn out.

Story time! The kids all jump up and huddle in a semicircle around me. I begin to read the story. By the end of the story, all of them have fallen asleep from the story, and from the training. I smile and disappear.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanine Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:11 am

*walks into the ninja academy*
"im looking for amaya"

*looks over and spots her*
"hello amaya im looking for some training so i can become a genin"

*then stands in a fighting stance*
"so what do you say amaya?"
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 16952
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm

occ: if you are looking for my character, I'm not there. I'm in Suna right now and i'm with Akatsuki now. lol. sorry. Also, I'm pretty sure you have to become a genin in your village. I'm not 100% sure, so you might want to ask one of the other admins for a sure answer as I just got added as an admin because Shimada said he'd be gone for a while and he doesn't know when he's going to be coming back. So check with one of the other admin.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:08 pm

I enter the training academy and enter one of the classrooms. Okay kids, today you're going to learn something new... I begin teaching about chakra control to the class. After a long explanation in which none of them understood, I leave the classroom and head to one of the younger ones. I enter the classroom while calling out Story time! The kids all rush forward and crowd around me as I open a book and begin to read a story. I finish reading the story and the kids all beg for another. I give in and read them another story, the kids all fall asleep during this one and when I finish, I quietly slip out of the room, out of the academy, and head to the ramen shop.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:17 pm

I walk into the academy and into one of the beginner classes again. Story time! I call out. The kids all sit around me as I begin to tell the story. I finish the story and head back to the mansion after escaping from the kids clinging to me calling for more stories.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:39 pm

I walk into the academy. Yay! Time to finally graduate! I say out loud to myself as I smile. I look around, making sure no one heard me talking to myself. I walk into the classroom and sit in a desk and anxiously await the arrival of someone to train me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 pm

I walk into the ninja academy and see Yuuko. Ah, hello. If you wish to be tested follow me to the training area. I say to her and then I leave.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Yuuko entered the academy and went into the youngest class. She entered into it and called out Story time, kiddies! The kids all rushed to gather around her. She began her story.... There once was a young girl... She told them the story and when finished, she got up and left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4