Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Inside the village - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Inside the village - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Inside the village - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Inside the village - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Inside the village - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Inside the village - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Inside the village - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Inside the village - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Inside the village - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Inside the village

+8
Chouko
hollis
Neeco
Nero
Chahiro~Suzaka
Kusagi Tokugawa
Demyx Hakashi
Shimada
12 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inside the village - Page 6 Empty Re: Inside the village

Post  Chouko Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:00 pm

I enter back into the village. I think back to the bridge and at the academy. hmmm... that one ninja... he had ice techniques... maybe I'm from his clan... could it be possible...? I think as I wander around the village.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 pm

a few kids from the academy runs past amaya. Hurry!! sensei is in the hospital!!! HURRY UP YOU SLOW POKES!! the academy ninjas keeps on running and some of them even stumbles around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:11 pm

I hear the kids. hospital... I disappear.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:39 pm

I walk about the village in attempt to find Amaya.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 8200

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:44 am

I look at the list once more as I appear outside of the mizukage mansion. deliver the milk... I grab containers of milk and disappear and milk suddenly starts appearing at doorsteps. Soon all the milk is delivered and I scratch it off of my list. I look at the next thing, sigh, and head around to the kitchens. I'm here for kitchen duty. I say to the chefs. Oh, you just have to do the dishes, clean the counters, and sweep and mop the floors. I look at the high stack of dishes. I point my hands at them and water gushes out and cleans the dishes all in one go. I then clean the counters with the water that got everywhere from washing the dishes. After finished with that, I quickly finish up my kitchen duty with quickly sweeping and mopping the floors. I then cross kitchen duty off of my list and look at the next thing. I disappear from the kitchens.

I appear at the mail center and pull a letter out of my pocket and place it in the correct slot and then disappear again just to appear at the well. I draw the water out and haul it back to the mansion. I then head back around to the back of the mansion to the dog kennel. I grab the cleaning supplies out of the side shed and enter the kennel, watching the dogs closely. The first one doesn't even look at me as I clean it. The second looks at me more warrily and I pull some meat out that I had brought along just in case and give it to him. As he is eating I clean him and then clean the last one. The three dogs look much more relaxed as I haul a bag of food into the kennel and dump food into the bowls. I put away all of the stuff and head back around into the mansion and take out the trash. I cross that off of my list and then look at the next. I head back out into the village with a bag in hand and then I make a one handed hand sign. Air temperatures slightly drop as some ice forms together and creates a clone. I nod at the clone and we both head in different directions to pick up litter in the village. When finished we meet back at the mansion and the clone crumbles into chunks of ice that turn into water. I throw away the bags of litter and then look at the next thing on the list as I cross off the other one. the academy ninja eh? I disappear.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:38 pm

I sigh as I disappear and deliver all of the milk to the villagers. I then head to the kitchens. Kitchen duty again? The same chef as before asks. I nod. Well same as the last time. I look at the pile of dishes, amazed at how fast they can stack up again. A blast of water comes out of my hands and washes the dishes completely. I clean the counters again and quickly sweep and mop the floors. I disappear and appear at the mail center and put the letter in the correct box and disappear again. I appear at the well, draw the water and take it back to the mansion. I again use jets of water to quickly wash the dogs and then dump food in the bowels. I put away the stuff and then head back into the mansion and take out all of the trash. I grab some extra bags, create two clones and we head off in different directions to quickly pick up the litter. The task is quickly finished. I disappear once again.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:36 pm

"Shimada appears right along side of Ao"

You to get this over with already...tch yeah lets just go

"Shimada and Ao heads to sunagakure"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:24 am

I walk through the village. Huh... it seems so quiet lately. Where did everyone go to? I head out to the forest.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:03 pm

I walk into the village looking at the list. I suddenly hear a meowing and look up into a tree to see the cat. The daimyo's wife is at the base trying to coax the cat down. I easily climb the tree, retrieve the cat and hand it back to its owner. I then deliver the papers around the village and then head to the academy.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:00 pm

I enter the village with the farmer and his goods. Thanks for the help. He heads off to sell his goods as I head to the ramen shop again.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Yuuko walked about the village. She had just freshly become a genin and after the test in the training grounds, she had gone home to take care of her few wounds. The next day Yuuko was walking about the village when she had met Hotaru again on the streets. Hotaru had told her to get missions from the mizukage, that she couldn't give them to her. So Yuuko headed for the mizukage mansion building in the village, eager to do missions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Kasumi had been walking about the village out towards the edge of the village. Noticing the lightining approaching, she quickly used body flicker to avoid the surge. A few seconds later a bird flies over her and suddenly drops, turning back into water and the note falls into Kasumi's hand. It reads: "Check this out. It looks to have originated from the bridge, find out who it is." After she finished reading the note, it turned to water and Kasumi disappeared.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Yuuko walked into the village wandering around picking up any litter she saw. When she finished she dumped the bags and then went to the market. She helped the farmer load up his truck and then went to the old lady's house. She hauled furniture to the other house and then delivered the milk to all of the villagers and dropped off the letter at the center. She headed out of the village and got water and hauled it back to the mansion. When finished with these tasks, she headed to the academy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm

"Shimada appears and falls to the ground as bison disappears"

argh so thats what the akatsuki has in its arsenal if that was just a guniea pig imagine how strong the leader with the mask should be then hmph i don't but do know that i must be aware at all times and be guard

"Shimada walks to the hospital and bandaged up and then walks out"

Well its time for the training to begin because i might be the next they might be gunning for. but first

"shimada writes down something then he attaches it to a black bird as it sent away"

Now time for me to go don't worry i'll be back in a year or two.
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:46 pm

"The man walks into the village as the villagres gasp in surprise that survive the battle between shimada and masuamane as a little boy walked up to him"

I can't beleive you beat him he's the best the mist could offer

"the smirks"

Well not any more

"The man turned and headed towarded the mizukage mansion"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takenawa, Hiroshi Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 pm

*two shinobi run past the shinobi and one following the two shinobi stops in front of the other shinobi*

Excuse me, I was trying to catch up with my friends.

*hiroshi looks and they're already out of sight*

Well while I'm here, hello i'm Hiroshi.

*smiles at shinobi who awed the villagers*

was there a fight?

Takenawa, Hiroshi
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 32284
Mission points : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:57 pm

"The man looks at hiroshi and change his face and tone voice into a friendly one"

well hello there my name is shimada of the mist...appaerntly you are from kusgakure

"noticing his headband and appearance after his years of traveling and battle experince from battling some of them and then shimada closes his eyes and then folds his and says"

Yeah there was one but both of them had died

"He said in a serouisly"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takenawa, Hiroshi Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Well Shima-kun, did you know the victims of the fight?

*an idea hits Hiroshi*

Nevermind the previous question, but are you a shinobi here?

*takes out bandanna and puts it on*

Takenawa, Hiroshi
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:16 pm

"A little girl walks in joy as her mouth drops and says"

OH MY GOD ITS SHIMADA OF THE MIST..They said you were i knew you weren't when you fought masuamane...wow two legendary seven swordsmen duked it out until the last drop...

"A lady which appears to be the girl mother comes over and grabs and says nervously"

I'm...soo...sorry about my loud mouth daughter...come on lets go...its ok kids will be kids

"The lady picks her up and leaves shimada the looks on at hiroshi"

Does that answer your question

"Shimada starts to question himself why and kusgakure ninja were doing in krigakure then he walks over to a near by bench and takes samedeaha off his back and sits it next to him and puts and straw in his mouth as he asks hiroshi"

Why are you here?
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takenawa, Hiroshi Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Shimada..of the Mist, one of the Legendary Seven Swordsman..

*sits down next to him, hands in pockets*

One of the shinobi that passed by you earlier was the leader of my village

*uses bandanna to clean glasses*

and she and the mizukage just signed a treaty swearing an alliance between our two villages.

*gently puts glasses and bandana back on*

We need the military support. Can you get some of your shinobi to chill at my village?

Takenawa, Hiroshi
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:34 pm

"Shimada that was well relaxed spits out the and lets a big sigh"

Thats not my job for being over shinobi's you have to go the mizukage,but i have to go now i hope you find friend.

"shimada gets up and picks up Samedahea and off walks in the direction of the mizukage and starts to think"

War...again yup shimada your back again alright welcome back to the nonsense
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:41 am

Hagane enters the village and suddenly stops as the kitten that is sitting of his right shoulder started to hiss. Erm..? What's wrong? Hagane keep still and listens to the kitten's purrs and meows. I see...well then..seems like an interesting individual just passed by the cranky lady that stepped on you huh...

Hagane walks out of the village and down the road, heading to a location only he knows.
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 4991
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Gama Gamatatsu and the giant gamahiro arrive in kirigakure. the tentacles on their bodies extend and start to wiggle around.

gamatatsu: well, this place is kinda small , it shouldnt be that hard to take over huh gama

gama:....ribbit...

gamatatsu: right..well, lets get started, well just worry about infecting people while gamahiro does the destruction since hes as big as gamabunta san. ok , lets get going!

Gamahiro takes out his two ninjitsu katana and begins to hop around the village, destroying buildings and anything in his path. gama and gamatatsu go around with their tentacles, infecting everyone in sight at a fast pace. after about two and a half, they have infected most all of the jonin in the area and about half of the total populous. most of the buildings are destroyed so gamahiro starts to infect people himself

hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:15 pm

After several more hours, gamahiro, gama, and gamatatsu have infected everyone in the village.

gamatatsu: hmm, i knew this wouldnt be that hard. yumm, now we can go find something to eat..the monster guy said we cant eat the villagers so i guess well have to find some nice dead fish or something.. well, lets go ahead and do recon on the area again just to make sure theres no one left to challenge us ok?

gamahiro, gama, and gamatatsu all split up and search the village one last time to ensure there is no one left to defeat and infect
hollis
hollis

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 pm

A soft whistling sound can be heard resonating throughout the entire village area as a large shadow is cast into the village, followed by what seems to be thick mist rolling in, shrouding everything. My...my...my.... The already thick mist seems to thickens with those words as Gama, Gamahiro and Gamatatsu finds themselves in a snow white veil, blinding their vision from everything.
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 4991
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next