Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Inside the village EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Inside the village EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Inside the village EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Inside the village EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Inside the village EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Inside the village EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Inside the village EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Inside the village EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Inside the village EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Inside the village

+6
Kanine
Rin
Yukiko
hollis
artixvoncreg
Shimada
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Inside the village Empty Inside the village

Post  Shimada Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:57 pm

"orochimaru enters the village and the crowd of people start to kneel infont of him and chant"

Welcome back our lord!

"orochimaru smiles and laughs insanely"

ahahahaha!
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Inside the village Empty Re: Inside the village

Post  Shimada Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 pm

"after days of traveling orochimaru and artix arrive at the sound village"

Welcome to your new village artix.
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:57 pm

artix throws his leaf village headband to the floor and replaces it with his sound village headband "its good to be home my lord" he smiles as he stares around at the village and its inhabitants

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Charka Points : 4525
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 pm

ehahaha...your primary mission is to do this become chuuin. your first mission is to gather chickens into pen for more i'll be here.

"orochimaru smiles and puts his hand on artix back"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:07 pm

artix frowns at the mission but he sets off to do it nonetheless once he reaches the small farm the owner points out the chickens and artix approaches them "damn rodents" he mutters as he picks em up and throws em in the pen
hey you cant just throw my chickens around
artix turns his head towards him "how bout i throw you around" he threatens
i..im sorry just try not to hurt them
artix rubbed his thumb up and down on of the chickens necks
what are you think..
he was cut short by the tiny snapping sound of the chicken's neck under artix's thumb "and ill do the same to you if you dont keep your mouth shut" he threatened again as he continued to throw the chickens into the pen

after an hour or so he had succesfully rounde up or the chicken and had returned to where he left orochimaru then he leant against a wall and waited for him to come back

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:11 pm

aww...excellent now heres another one i got for ya ramen duty that means you have to wash all the dishes at the ramen shop come back after you done.
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:22 pm

artix didnt see the point in doing this useless work but he endured it knowing that soon he would become strong because of it and without a word he headed into the village and soon found the ramen shop
welcome what would you....oh i see your wearing the village headband i guess your here to wash the dishes come round back theres a big pile for ya
artix did as he was told and walked into the kitchen to see nothing "where are they" he asked
over there
the store owner pointed at the dishes and somehow artix could hear them rattling for a second "do that again" he ordered and the shop keeper retracted his arm and pointed at the dishes again and artix could hear the sound waves of the store owners movements bouncing off of the dishes now he realised why lord orochimaru asked him to do this

he slowly walked towards the dishes making the odd wave of his arm so he could hear where the dishes were then when he reachd them he began to clean them and after another hour or two he was finished he left the shop and quickly returned to orochimaru "thank you lord orochimaru" he muttered

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 pm

"orochimaru smiles i'm impressed"

now here another mission for you paint the weapons shop down the street the owner might even give you an new weapon of some kind now off!
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:33 pm

artix went straight into the village and followed orochimaru's directions to the weapon shop once there he approached the owner
"im here to paint the shop" he muttered
yeah ok paints round the back
artix walked around the back of the shop and picked up the paint all the time macking the odd movement with his hand to find the none living items he needs then he began to paint while slowly tapping the wood of the shop so he could tell if it was the right place after a few hours he was done and he no longer needed to move to hear the none living objects he just listened for the vibrations of the wind hitting the object he was a true sound village ninja shortly after he returned to orochimaru
"the third mission is finished lord orochimaru" he muttered

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Excellent your an dedicated ninja i like that. now this mission is you'll have an little fun feed all the anilmals on the barn the proper food and give them all baths this will count as two missions because after you are done you have to cut kage's lawn which will be mine. now proceed my pupil.

"orochimaru smiles"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:44 pm

artix nods then returns to the farm he passes the farmer without a single glance "im here to feed your animals" he muttered as he passed
please dont kill these ones
once artix reached the barn he stared at the sacks of food labbeled with the animal they feed he picked up all four sacks and carried them to their designated animal feeding troth then he simply waited a few minutes before hosing down each animal he noticed a sheep nibbling his jeans, he kicked it "damn pests" he muttered as he finished and made his way towards the kages lawn he grabbed the lawn mower and carefully cut the lawn going up and down after a while he put the lawnmower back where he found it and returned to orochimaru "its done my lord " he muttered and orochimaru noticed artix hadnt even broken a sweat

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:00 am

hmm...impressive heres one a lady cat got stuck in the tree can you go retrieve the cat for her?

"orochimaru sighed"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:04 am

artix smiled "this will be the easiest of all" he muttered as he made his way to his destination once he reached the tree he saw a woman jumping up and down trying to reach it artix ran up the tree grabbed the cat and shoved it into the womans arms
"next time dont lose the rodent" he muttered as he made his way back to orochimaru

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:09 am

heres another mission for you. put up fives scare crows the farmer made in the corn crops to scare away those pesky crows from eating all the crops.This will be your most challenging mission yet.

"orochimaru smiles"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:14 am

artix made his way to the farm for a third time and the farmer handed him the scarecrows once artix had placed the first one in the feild the crows began to peck at him artix tried toswat them away "get away ya damn rats with wings" he yelled as he jumped into the air and trew kunai at them he landed on the floor and placed the second scarecrow as the crows fell dead oce he placed the final scarecrow another gang of crows attacked artix artix became very annoyed he jumped back and bega to form some hand signs then he placed his hands on his ears "ultra sound jutsu deafening roar" he yelled then he opened his mouth and seemed to be making a noise however it could not be heard after a few moments the crows heads exploded artix made his way out
how can you do this when your blind?
artix grabbed the farmer by the collar " you gotta problem with me being blind? " he asked then the farmer shook his head "good" artix muttered as he threw the farmr into a large bucket of water and returned to orochimaru " learned a new jutsu lord orochimaru" he informed "these missions seem to be doing me some good" he smiled

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:17 am

"Orochimaru smiled"

Excellent...now heres another one kill all the wolves that have been sited on the west of our village they are attacking our people stop them at once!
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:22 am

artix smiled "with my nw jutsu that should be easier than saving a cat in a tree" he muttered as he set off for the wolves

once he found them he drew them all into one place he waited for them to gather ina group then he formed he handsigns he formed at the farm "ultra sound justsu deafening roar" he yelled as he opened his mouth again he appeared to be making a sound but it was too high pitched to hear then suddenly all of the wolves heads exploded in a bloody mess he turned around without a word and returnd to orochimaru "the wolves are dead" he muttered proudly

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:37 am

"orochimaru claps his hands"

congradulations you did well now all you have to do now is deliver the newspaper to every home in the village.

"i hand him the boxes of newspaper"

There...phew thats alot of paper oh yes you only have an hour to do so! now hurry!
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:40 am

artix's eyes flash with determination he speeds off down the street without another word throwing the newspapers at the doors as he goes he occasionally hit the odd cat or man.....but only because he aimed very carefully after half an hour had passed he threw the last paper and it hit some woman in the face then he returned to orochimaru within half the designated time he was swating slightly but not much

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:44 am

not bad but you forgot some one...

"orochimaru smiled"

you have less than 30 minutes to find out who doesn't have an paper boy
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 am

artix growled as he frantically listedn for any sign of anybody not having a paper and then artix did something not many people can do in an instant "ultra sound jutsu: the speed of sound" he said as he made some hand signs then suddenly he dissapeared and reapeared again "i found the person with no paper and presented him with one lord orochimaru " he informed what artix had done was transform his body into pure sound for a split second, traveled at the speed of sound found the person he was looking for, handed them a newspaper and returned in under 10 seconds

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 am

hmph...you supposed to have great ears you couldn't even listen that man already has an paper. Its real amusing how you really don't know that this person is right under your nose you have less than two minutes to find that person.
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:57 am

artix figured as much "i need only two seconds lord orochimaru" he muttered as he held out a paper to him >i thaught he woulda been impressed by that< artix thaught as he waited for orochimaru to take the paper

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:06 am

ah...thank you son...not a bad 10 missions in a day excellent its almost done

"i start to laugh insanely"

muhahahahaha
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:10 am

"lord orochimaru i have learned alot in such short time thanks to you and because of this i request that i be alloud to do the next ten mission now" artix asked as he bowed his head and waited for an answere

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next