Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The Training Area - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The Training Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The Training Area - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The Training Area - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The Training Area - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The Training Area - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The Training Area - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The Training Area - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The Training Area - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Training Area

+2
Suki Kirei
Josipa From The Desert
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Training Area - Page 3 Empty Re: The Training Area

Post  Ryu Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:49 pm

I run into the training grounds and notice a masked ninja searching for something and two of Suki going at the ninja. What's going on here? I think as I try to evaluate the situation to figure out what to do.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Charka Points : 36990
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 am

Josipa lets the clone hit her and after taking damage falls down from the tree. That was good, you sent your clones instead of yourself! Come out girl!Josipa took the mask off and smiled. You graduated from academy, congrats! Josipa turned to the boy. Thanks for not interfering! What's your name, boy?

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:24 am

Suki stands up and walks out into the open a little bit confused as to what just happened. She looked up to see that it was her teacher at the academy, Josipia. "Wait! This was a test?" Suki still was a little confused.
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Charka Points : 2400

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:21 am

My name's Ryu of the Sand. You must be the teacher from before. Can I be tested also? I look over towards Suki. Congrats on graduating! I say with a smile.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Josipa takes out a pill and trows it to Suki. Ryu, Ryu of the Sand.Josipa smiled. Sure you'll be tested. I said; those who want to be tested go to the training ground or something like that. Josipa put her mask back on. Suki, is it? Please move aside. Josipa looked at Ryu. Shoe me what you've got!

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Okay then. My iron sand begins flowing out of the pack on my back. Part of the sand condenses to form needles that rain down on Josipa.

Name: Iron sand manipulation
Type: kekkei genkai
Ryu can form any kind of weapon with the iron sand. Also he can use the sand in any way such as restrain an opponent, cover them, etc.

Name: Iron sand drizzle
Type: kekkei genkai, all ranges
Ranks: D
Like the Sand Drizzle, this technique hardens the Iron Sand into countless small grains or a few elongated needles. These projectiles can then be used to attack simultaneously across a wide range. The magnetic repellent forces will speed them up in an instant, making them so fast they can barely be seen. The range and speed of this attack make it almost impossible to defend against.

7000 hp
4000-500=3500cp
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Josipa sighs and dissappears from Ryus sight. You've got some nice sand! Josipa appears behind Ryu with her katana on his neck. This reminds me on someone!

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Josipa's katana is suddenly wrenched from her hand and impales a nearby tree. The iron sand quickly forms a fist and punches Josipa in the stomach sending her back a few feet.

Name: Magnetic manipulation
Type: kekkei genkai, range- short to mid
This special ability was one Ryu inherited from his father. It allows him to control anything that is metallic and is attracted to a magnetic force including his iron sand.

7000 hp
3500 cp
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Josipa was hit, she did the seals and attacked Ryu!

Name:Fire Dragon
Type: fire element, attack
Description: User makes fire, it takes shape of a dragon and attacks opponent/opponents.

As the fire dragon attacked Ryu, Josipa appeared behind Ryu with her katana by his neck. You can't do the same thing twice. Josipa covered her body with a barrier.

Name:Wind Barrier
Type:Wind element, defense
Description:User summons masive wind to defend. Can as well be used to ambush enemyes.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:51 pm

My sand quickly forms a barrier around me to protect me from the attack but I still get partially hit. uggh that's a strong one... but that katana is still not going to work... I say as the katana cannot reach my neck as I use my magnetic force to push away the sword and keep it away. My sand forms around Josipa and begins wrapping around her whole body, making it impossible for her to move. I take the katana from her now immobile arm and point it at her head.

Name: Iron sand barrier
Type: kekkei genkai
Ryu can form a barrier with the iron sand and make a strong defense much like that of Gaara's.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Josipa smiled as the iron sand surrounded her. Suddenly the sand was falling apart and a wind blade came out. You can't manipulate wind, can't you?Josipa appeared 20 meters away, she made hand signs and a dragon appeared. The fire dragon attacked Ryu and Josipa couldn't be seen. After the dragon finished it's attack and vanished Josipa appeared behind Ryu with a barrier around herself and a wind blade on his neck. Josipa whispered in his ear; Few more moves and I'll decide if you're going to become genin or stay academy student.Josipa moved the blade and cut Ryus both arms.

Name:Wind Barrier
Type:Wind element, defense
Description:User summons masive wind to defend. Can as well be used to ambush enemyes.

Name:Wind Blade
Type:wind element, attack, but can be used as defense
Description:The user makes some seals and makes an blade out of wind. It lasts for two posts...

Name:Fire Dragon
Type: fire element, attack
Description: User makes fire, it takes shape of a dragon and attacks opponent/opponents.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Ouch. As I expected... not going to be easy. I smile. That's good. I quickly complete hand seals and a log covered with paper bombs replaces my body and a huge explosion occurs. I keep alert, knowing that she could quickly move.

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Type: E-rank, Supplementary
Hand Seals: Ram → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:27 pm

Josipa stops what she was doing. Josipa appeared behind Ryu and hit him in the head. Josipa took her mask off and a wide smile appeared on her face. Congrats. You became genin. Josipa handed Ryu a pill. Ryu, both you and Suki come here tomorrow, at the same time. Till then.Josipa waved and disappeared.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Thanks. I say as I smile. Well I'm going to treat these wounds for now. I'll see you later Suki. I say as I leave the training area and go to the hospital.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:42 pm

I return to the training area. ...much better... I sit under one of the trees and wait.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Suki had spent the day resting, and healing from her wound to the leg. The kunai didn't hurt her too bad, but it did take some blood out of her. She came back the next day with her leg bandaged up and smiled as she saw Ryu their already. He was remarkable in his battle with Josipa, considering that she was a high ranked ninja. Suki walked up to Ryu, "You did great yesterday, Ryu!"
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:38 pm

Thanks. You did great also. In fact, you probably did better than me, I'm all banged up. I say, laughing as I hold up my bandaged arms.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Suki giggled and rubbed the back of her head. She was flattered by his nice comment. "Thanks! But, I only ran and hid." Suki was being honest though.
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:32 pm

That may be true, but you didn't really run. Sometimes it's best to hide and take your enemy by surprise or even just figure out a plan. It's better than just standing out in the open where the enemy can easily attack you. I smile. Don't worry about it. All you can do is get stronger and better with training and soon you'll think back to these days and laugh at yourself for being so nervous.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Suki's smile got wider and she let out a cute little chuckle. This guy was good at making a girl feel good. "Thank you! Wonder when our sensei is going to come." Suki was an impatient girl, and hated waiting longer then a minute for anything.
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Ryu is right. Sometimes is better to figure out a plan and than act, than act without thinking first. Many ninjas died because they did not know that. Josipas voice could be heard from a nearby tree. Josipa jumped between them. Congratulations, again, on becoming genin. And...Josipa took a bottle of water and drank it. Suki Kirei, Ryu of the Sand. I'm Josipa from the Desert. Nice to meet you both and I'm happy to announce that you both are in the team with me. You guys are my first team ever, so I hope this'll go okay.Josipa sat under a tree. Since we're going to be in the same team, tell me something about yourself and you can ask me if you want to know something. Josipa smiled and waited for them.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:18 pm

A team, huh? This would be very interesting. A smile lit up on her face and Suki walked in front of their new sensei, Josipa. "I guess I'll go first! I'm Suki Kirei, and I am a friendly person and like to fight with taijutsu."
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:59 pm

A team... that's cool. I am the Sandaime Kazekage's son, I love to play Shogi and take naps, but I won't put missions or what's important to me in jeopardy. I say with a serious look on my face. Nice to meet you Josipa-sensei. May I ask why your name is Josipa from the Desert?
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:46 am

Josipa smiled. My nams is Josipa from the Desert because, Josipa is my name and since I had no surname everyone caled me since I was a little kid from the Desert....And, it stayed like that... Josipa sighs. So, you guys, what are your goals? What do you like? What do you not like? What are your weaknesses? What makes you stronger? I want to know everything about you guys....well....not exactly everything....

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:01 am

She got her name just like I did... I think to myself. Goals... I don't really have any goals. As I said before, I like to play Shogi and take naps. I don't like when people take my favorite napping spots. I become extremely motivated to do well if it is related to someone or something close to me. And my weakness, as you saw in our battle, is wind.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next