Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The Training Area - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The Training Area - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The Training Area - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The Training Area - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The Training Area - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The Training Area - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The Training Area - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The Training Area - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The Training Area - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Training Area

+2
Suki Kirei
Josipa From The Desert
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Training Area - Page 5 Empty Re: The Training Area

Post  Chouko Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Kasumi's smirk grows as she suddenly disappears and then reappears almost instantly behind the Sand ninja and whispers into his ear, I said I wasn't here for a fight... I'm not forcing you to do anything. You shouldn't be so loud and arrogant about being good until you know the bad side of things... She then disappears again to appear to the right side of him a few meters away. I'll offer you once more... Join us...
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 pm

The akatsuki ninja was suddenly behind him in a flash. He was surprised as he couldn't even defend against any attack that she might do. He hears what she says. But that doesn't mean you need to cause pain to others! You don't need to do this! He says. She then disappears to appear once again to his right. So fast.. he thought. What is that jutsu? He then realizes that his training hadn't been too much good, this akatsuki ninja could have easily killed him. Again... No! I won't ever join you! He yells this time.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Charka Points : 36990
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:50 pm

Kasumi's eyes narrow in the shadow of the hood of the cloak. ...fine. She closes her eyes. Maybe I will just force you to join... you're making me mad She says even more quietly than before. A signal that she was indeed getting annoyed and angry. A thick mist starts to fill the area. If you just won't give up... and join... I'll show you how weak... incompetent you are... The mist is now so thick that it's basically impossible to see anything immediately around. The sound of the slither of steel could be heard as Kasumi drew her sword.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Ryu's iron sand gathered around him. This isn't going to be easy. He thought as he completed hand seals. Some of the iron sand compacted together, creating a very solid globe around him and then the sand extended into spikes to impale whoever tried to leap at and attack the shield.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Kasumi was prepared. She knew that he had put a sand shield around himself and exactly what shape it was in because he had already been marked when she had appeared behind him. There wasn't much space inside the shield. She just simply approached the sand shield quietly and touched on of sand spikes. The sand began to freeze, ice forming all over the shield and freezing down into the shield and created another layer of ice in the inside of the shield. Then she touched the ice once more as she disappeared into it. She then reaches an arm out of the ice in the inside of the shield and cuts the muscles of his arms.

Kasumi then comes back out of the ice outside of the shield. She then punches the frozen sand and it cracks and falls apart to reveal a bleeding Ryu. Ah ha ha... well... I think I'm bored now. Remember me well... She says looking back at him. You would have made a nice addition to the organization....
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Ice..! He thinks as he remembers the mansion those years ago. He completes hand seals quickly. When the ninja slashes what she thinks is Ryu, the slashed Ryu turns into a log with explosives attached to it. When she smashes the ice, the five attached tags simultaneously explode.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:14 pm

The tags explode but the hit kasumi simply turns into water, revealing that it had been a water clone. So he does have some skills... She thinks from where she's watching in the trees. The actual her focuses on the mark that she had given him for the jutsu. She knew where he was. She disappears and appears behind him, the sword against his neck. So sad that you don't want to join... but it's your loss as I said earlier... kid.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Ryu was again surprised. The ninja just suddenly appeared behind him. How did she know where I was?! He thought. But outwardly he smirked. Metal.. how useless, especially against me! he says as he suddenly uses his magnetic manipulation to send the blade flying away out of the ninja's hands.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:22 pm

It was Kasumi's turn to be surprised as the blade was forced out of her hands. She then smiled realizing how he could manipulate sand. Magnetism... that sure is useful... a shame to go to waste on just a simple ninja village. We, Akatsuki, have great plans for the world. But I can't reveal any surprises... it just would ruin the fun... She said even though she didn't completely know what the Akatsuki plans were really. But she was just bluffing to try to convince him to join.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 pm

You just don't see do you? Why don't you use your powers for good? Do something good? The Akatsuki isn't everything... Come... you can always come back. Don't waste aways. Do something good! Ryu said, trying instead to change the rouge ninja.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:31 pm

Ah ha ha ha... Kasumi bursts out laughing. What really is good? What is right kid? You talk big of the so called "good ninja." But what do you know of their "good deeds?" They themselves fight in wars and cause pain and suffering. What "good" are they doing? We are trying to change this world. My own innoscent father was murdered before my eyes by one of your "good" ninjas. All villages are the same, all thinking is the same. We're bringing something new. Why won't you join? Kasumi says. She is amazed that she would say so much but this kid was angering her, talking of the supposed "good" that the villages brought.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:37 pm

Ryu is caught off guard by her statement. Her father was killed by a ninja... He thinks what she's said over. I know that the ninja system isn't perfect, but what about you and that... orginization? You guys kill people! Is that any better.. he then stopped speaking, realization dawning on him of what she meant. How many innocent people have we killed... especially in our wars? He stops dead, realizing completely what she was saying. You know... you're right... neither of us is better than the other... I want in on this new idea, this new thinking. I'll join Akatsuki.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 pm

Kasumi smiles when she sees that Ryu is beginning to understand her ideas and thoughts. Good choice. Welcome to Akatsuki. Now it's time to return to the lair. She grabs Ryu's arm and disappears, taking him with her. She appears where her sword is, picks it up and then disappears again.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5