Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Ninja Academy - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Ninja Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Ninja Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Ninja Academy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Ninja Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Ninja Academy - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Ninja Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Ninja Academy - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Ninja Academy - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Ninja Academy

+4
Suki Kirei
Ryu
hollis
Josipa From The Desert
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ninja Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: Ninja Academy

Post  Ryu Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:33 pm

You're a puppeteer. That's cool. Well show me what you've got.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Charka Points : 36990
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Doku uncoils and suddenly a burst of flame comes out of its mouth. Two senbons shoot out also after the flame stops. I quickly complete hand signs and a clone appears next to me. It runs around the left of Ryu to get behind him and then leaps at him, to seemingly attack him.

Name: Puppet technique
The Puppet Technique is a unique ninjutsu fighting style; this jutsu uses strings of chakra to control puppets like marionettes. Any number of chakra strings can be used to control a puppet, but users with more skill can use fewer strings per puppet. Both Chiyo and Sasori demonstrated the ability to control entire puppets perfectly using just one string. While most puppeteers would normally be able to control ten puppets at most (one per finger), Sasori's self-modification allowed him to control up to one hundred puppets at a time.

Name: Doku (puppet shaped like a cobra snake)
This is Chikako's first fighting puppet. Chikako liked Sasori's poison idea and created her own poison, using it on some of the hidden weapons in Doku. Doku is a very much offensive puppet and has many hidden weapons. Doku is fire-resistant, as Chikako sometimes uses fire release techniques through Doku.

Name: Fire Release: Flame of the snake
Chikako manipulates Doku to release a huge burst of fire at her enemy.

Name: Clone Technique
Type: E-rank, Supplementary
Hand Seals: Ram → Snake → Tiger
This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 am

A shield of iron sand arises and blocks the fire and the two senbons. I see the clone coming and my sand rushes to hit it and the clone disappears. an illusion... I think.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 pm

I smirk as I shoot another two senbons at Ryu as his back is turned. I move Doku towards Ryu and swing Doku's tail around to hit Ryu as several spikes come out of the end of the tail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:03 am

I turn back towards Chikako and see two senbons coming at me. I step easily to the side as they fly past. I see out of the corner of my eye, Chikako's puppet move over my sand. Some of the sand seeps into the puppet's joints thus when Chikako tries to bend the tail to hit me, it does not budge as the iron sand is completely blocking the joints, deeming the puppet useless. Finally it's my turn. I say as I smile. My sand quickly encases Chikako completely encasing her body in iron sand except for her head.

Name: Iron Sand Binding Coffin
Type: D-rank, short-mid range, kekkei genkai
With his ability to control sand, Gaara encases his opponents in a large amount of the special chakra-infused sand kept inside his gourd, immobilizing them. It can be used to suffocate an opponent or in preparation for a deadlier technique, the Sand Waterfall Funeral. This appears to be Gaara's signature technique. Ryu simply uses his iron sand in the same way.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Ugh... how... what? my puppet... I say as the sand completely covers me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:49 pm

You should look at your surroundings. You sent your puppet right over my sand so I easily manipulated it to clog the joints of your puppet. I manipulate the sand to squish her some but only lightly as to not actually break any of her bones. Well I think this training is done. I release the sand and it retreats back into the gourd on my back.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:02 pm

uuhh.. well I'll be sure to remember that next time. I look at Ryu. Do you happen to know where the teacher is? I'd really like to graduate... I say as I return my snake puppet, sealing it back into the scroll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:23 pm

That I would not know... If I see her, I'll tell her. I say as I walk off, heading back into the village.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:01 am

I sigh as I head back to the classroom. I sit and wait yet again for the teacher to show up, becoming extremely bored.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuyuki Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Fuyuki enters the ninja academy. This is a new order from the kazekage. He wants all shinobi and shinobi-to-be to train extensively. Fuyuki announces to the sensei and everyone in the ninja academy. Fuyuki then leaves, heading back into the village.
Fuyuki
Fuyuki
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 27447
Mission points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm

A loud explosion is heard in the village. A teacher runs in to the classroom. We are under attack! I jump to my feet and run out of the ninja academy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanine Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:27 am

*walks in*
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 16952

Back to top Go down