Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Abandon Uchiha hideout. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Abandon Uchiha hideout. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Abandon Uchiha hideout. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Abandon Uchiha hideout. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Abandon Uchiha hideout. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Abandon Uchiha hideout. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Abandon Uchiha hideout. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Abandon Uchiha hideout. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Abandon Uchiha hideout. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Abandon Uchiha hideout.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abandon Uchiha hideout. - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandon Uchiha hideout.

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:40 pm

?Kira?!
*Irou voice starts to play in Roaxes's head but in the end some as weak as you couldnt avenge the clan Roaxes pushes her off him and draws out a kunai to her neck*
You are dead to me now!
*Roaxes slits Kira throat*
Irou your cheap tricks won't work this time
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Goddamit I thought that was going to work. I guess I had over acted it. Kira says in Irou's voice as The Sky starts to turn back to Normal. Irou is standing right infront of Roaxes smiling. Wow I can believe you actually broke my Tsukuyomi. Irou claps his hands as he looks over at Roaxes.Since my most powerful genjutsu wont work,Lets crank it up to my most strongest ninjutsu.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:23 pm

*Roaxes laughes as he does a handsign in shape of a tiger then several large dragon fireballs are launced into the sky above forming thunder clouds he then begins to laugh*
Hmph i bet you didn't expect rain don't worry it will all be over in a flash *Roaxes leaps on top building...roaxes then smirks*
Don't blink

Name:Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type:B-rank,Offensive,Supplementary,All ranges
Handsigns:Tiger
The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to use, as Sasuke had to activate level two of his cursed seal to use the technique. It is able to alter localized weather conditions by condensing water vapor with extreme heat to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which Sasuke does to perform Kirin.

18500-2000=16500
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Irou leaps out the way as Roaxes fireballs contiues to destory everything around him. Looks like the boy is going for Kurin. I must stop him. In this state I might not be able to withstand that attack. Irou leaps up at Roaxes at he throws multiple Shurikens at him with wires wraped around them.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:44 pm

*Roaxes flashes a few meters away from the direction he was at prevously Roaxes raises his hand as a massive lighting bolt blasts from the thunder cloud KIRIN! created by Roaxes in the area of Irou destroying the whole Abandon hideout and more piceces in land*

Name:Kirin
Type:Ninjustu,S-rank,Offensive,Long-range
Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique that according to Zetsu travels at 1/1000th of a second. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike, and controls it with chakra. Because the technique uses natural lightning as opposed to elemental chakra, its power easily outmatches all other Lightning Releases. However, the preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.

To initiate a lightning storm, and then to take control of lightning in order to guide it to a target while using the shape manipulation shown above, drained even Sasuke of most of his chakra. However, the manipulation of the lightning itself requires little chakra. In addition, usage seems to destroy the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" , likely referring to this technique.

16500-6000=10000
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Irou's face turns pale as he cant believe that he is hit by Kirin as it slams him into ground causing a massive explosion. The entire hideout is destroyed as a giant cloud of dust covers the entire area. Roaxes that was a incredble techinque you use. It reminds me of my younger days, Now I will have to show the strongest jutsu of the Mangekyou Sharingan. A giant hand comes from out to the cloud of smoke and grabs Roaxes. The grip is so strong that Roaxes can bearly breath. The cloud begins to clear as Irou is seen with his robes torn apart. He is in the center of a giant ghost like warrior. Roaxes this is the power of Sussano and this will be the last thing you will ever see. I will be ending this battle. Irou looks on as both of his eyes are bleeding as he squeeze even tighter on a Roaxes. Come on Roaxes Awaken you Mangekyou or You will die. You are wasting my time so activate it.
6900-6000=900-200=800 Chakra Points left.

Susanoo
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges
Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi. It wields the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand. In its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword), is held. The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion, and is described as the perfect counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword.[2] Like the Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi, Susanoo is an ability of the Mangekyo Sharingan. Zetsu said that Susanoo's Totsuka Sword combined with the Yata mirror essentially makes Itachi invincible. Irou's Susanoo use a spear called Getsuei Houmen Yari(Moon Release spear)the spear is held on the back of Susanoo. Its ability is similar to Itachi's Sakenagi Longsword but its doesnt trap anything in genjutsu, The spear allows Irou to break through any jutsu. On Irou's Susanoo left arm is a combination of a sheild with a crossbow under it that allows Irou to seal anything he wants.
The Sword itself can be presumed as an extension added to the technique as Zetsu mentions that 'Where ever he (Orochimaru) searched he could never find it.'

Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:11 pm

*Roaxes begins to Choke from the strength of Sussanoo he starts cough up spit*
AHH!...can't move at all!
*Roaxes says to himself*
This guy really is powerful i never in my life been in a power struggle i was the one who had others on their knees.
*Roaxes says aloud*
I hate you!
*Roaxes closes his eyes as he three tone Sharingan eyes merge to form the Mangekyou Sharingan. he re-open his eyes*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Thats what spirit. Irou throws Roaxes into some rocks as a loud crashing sound can be heard all over the area. Yes Roaxes throw everything you got at me come on. Show me your power. Irou moves his arm as Sussano begins pick the Getsuei Houmen Yari of his back. Show me what you got. Irou swings the Sussano at spear at Roaxes.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 pm

*Roaxes bones begin to break while being pulverized by Sussanoo Roaxes starts to cough lots and lots of blood*
Ahh!Sussanoo!!
*Another Sussanoo appears in aid of Roaxes as it grabs the spear plunged at Roaxes sliding backwards the Spear starts to break a few bones of Roaxes Sussanoo*

Susanoo
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges
Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi. It wields the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand. In its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword), is held. The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion, and is described as the perfect counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword.[2] Like the Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi, Susanoo is an ability of the Mangekyo Sharingan. Zetsu said that Susanoo's Totsuka Sword combined with the Yata mirror essentially makes Itachi invincible. Irou's Susanoo use a spear called Getsuei Houmen Yari(Moon Release spear)the spear is held on the back of Susanoo. Its ability is similar to Itachi's Sakenagi Longsword but its doesnt trap anything in genjutsu, The spear allows Irou to break through any jutsu. On Irou's Susanoo left arm is a combination of a sheild with a crossbow under it that allows Irou to seal anything he wants.
The Sword itself can be presumed as an extension added to the technique as Zetsu mentions that 'Where ever he (Orochimaru) searched he could never find it.

10000-6200+4800
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Irou's Sussano stops moving as Irou looks over at Roaxes. He smiles as his sussano suddenly Vanishes. Irou than sits down by a rock as he starts to lay on it looking at the sky. Man that was a really intense battle. I cant believe I was push to my limits but now I know that the boy is ready to fight. Irou thinks as he leans his head up and looks at Roaxes, he tearsa piece of his robes and rubes the blood that was coming out his eyes. He than looks over at Roaxes's Sussano. Finally you use your Mangekyou Sharingan, man I thought it was going to take forever. Irou than wipes the dried up blood that was under his right eyes. You will be the one to avenge your clan.You are a really powerful ninja.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:38 pm

*Roaxes's Sussanoo vanishes as well*
*Roaxes faints he silently says*
Thank you...
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Irou slowly gets up as he walks over to Roaxes's body and looks at it. Man that boy is probaly stronger than me at that age. Maybe even stronger than me now. He used Kirin on me and I barely was able to summon Sussano to protect me. In time this boy will be stronger than Madara. Irou smiles.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2