Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Abandon Uchiha hideout. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Abandon Uchiha hideout. EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Abandon Uchiha hideout. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Abandon Uchiha hideout. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Abandon Uchiha hideout. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Abandon Uchiha hideout. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Abandon Uchiha hideout. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Abandon Uchiha hideout. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Abandon Uchiha hideout. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Abandon Uchiha hideout.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Abandon Uchiha hideout. Empty Abandon Uchiha hideout.

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:04 pm

After a couple of days of walking Irou arrives right infront of a huge bulding. The building looks old as vines can be seen growing from all over it. The sun continues to shine brightly as Irou turns around and looks at Roaxes. As you see this is a place that is part of history. This bulding has been around since the 2nd ninja war. It was used by the Uchiha's to train others in the art of the Sharingan but it also house the secrets of the Uchiha. I have learn how to use the sharingan properly here and I will teach you how to awaken your Mangekyou Sharingan's abilities. Irou looks over at Roaxes as a Sinster smile appears over his face as he extend his hand towards Roaxes.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Abandon Uchiha hideout. Empty Re: Abandon Uchiha hideout.

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:14 pm

*Roaxes look at the setting once he was inside of the hideout he was fasniating by all the anicent weapons and symbols he saw*
history...Thats all our family is now just history gone no more!
*Roaxes begins to become enraged*
Irou...i promise you i will avenge our heritage when I'm through no one clan will have a twig left on their family tree
*Roaxes eyes is immensly red filled with hatred and anger*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Irou smiles as he look into Roaxe's eyes. He can see the hatered and anger in it as if he is looking into his soul. Thats the spirit Roaxes. Irou than turns around as he head into the hideout. Once in the entire place is shroud in darkness as dust is also on everythin. Irou contiues to walk further into the darkness as he comes across a unlit torch lying on the ground. Irou than picks it as he does handsigns and unleash a small fireball to lite it. Thats good. Irou than starts to light all of the exthingushed lamps around the room until the entire room is brighten up with the light. Now its time for you to head towards the room I want to train you in. Irou continues to walk as he head towards a giant banner with the Uchiha symbol infront of it.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:34 pm

*Roaxes continue to follow Irou in a room he then looks up at the banner the he continues to walk*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Irou tears down the giant banner as he walks on down a secret passage. The passage is filled with names and photos of different member of the clan. Once down the path Irou arrives in the giant room as he enters a large room room. Irou than leaps across the room and lands on the other side as he looks on at Roaxes. Are you ready for training to begin because once it starts there will be no going back.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:50 pm

I'm ready all I've been through in my life has been no turining back situations as you can see whenever your ready irou
*Roaxes activates his sharingan*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Thats what I like to hear. The entrance to the cave vanishes as the ground around the large room starts to crack as black flames starts to spew from it. Flames starts to surround Irou and and Roaxes as Irou removes his mask and activates his sharingan. Lets begin. Irou charges as Roaxes at incredible speed as he appears right infront of Raoxes. A kunai slides down both of Irou's sleeves as he swings them at him.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:01 pm

*Roaxes looks startled once he saw how fast he moved Roaxes quickly reacts by quickly blocking both attacks with his sword he slides back and then rushes and vanishes and reappear on coming down on Irou as with swings the Kusangi with force*Take this
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Irou puts both kuanis together and blocks the incoming attack. Irou than sidesteps out the way and grabs Roaxes by his robes and throws him as he begins to do handsigns with his left hand as he places his hand in a funnel manner over his move. Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique.Irou begins to fire multiple fireball out his mouth as they start fly towards Roaxes.

20000-1000=19000Chakra points

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:21 pm

*Roaxes sticks one hand out on the ground while he was thrown and flips as he run up the far wall as the fire balls rains at him he swiftly manuevers between each fireball as if anticpated them landing before they did he then drops the sword the sticks out of the ground simountelsy he begins to several handsigns Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique he then leap into the air as spewout a large fireball at Irou*

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Hand Seals: Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger
After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range

20000-1000=19000
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Irou begins to do hand signs as another Irou appears on the side of him. The clone of Irou begins to do handsigns as he fires a fireball from his mouth towards the same fireball Roaxes fired at Irou. As the two fireballs collides causing a big explosion that cracks wall around them. Smoke starts to shroud the room in a thick blanket as Irou looks on at Roaxes. That was a nice counterattack.Roaxes. Irou say as the smoke clears so he can be seen in clear view. But that still wasnt enough to make activate my Mangekyou. Irou points right behind Roaxes as the second Irou forms right behind him swing his Kunai.

19000-1000=18000

Crow clone:6000-1000=5000

1.Name: Crow Clone Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu appears to be similar to the Water Clone Technique, with the exception that after the clone has been destroyed the body will disperse into a flock of crows, which can continue to speak and maintain a physical form. The capabilities of the crow form is unknown. However, Itachi was able to cast his Sharingan Genjutsu while in clone form, so it is likely no more limited than other such clone techniques

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally (as evidenced by Kakashi Hatake's ability to use the jutsu without burning his mask). The Uchiha clan uses the technique as a "coming of age" technique. This technique apparently requires more than average chakra reserves and most Genin should not be able to do this technique
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:10 pm

The kunai from Irou goes right through Roaxes back as he screams in pain. Blood starts to drip from his back as the body starts to disperse in a flock of crows.The crows starts to fly around Irou as they than transforms into a swarm of shiruken that barrages Irou. I will not be defeated that easy. Roaxes say as birds can be heard coming from all over the area around them. I must become stronger to avenge my clan and destroy any thing in my path. Roaxes is seen in the distance infront of Irou hold a large amount of lighting chakra in his hand.

20000-1000-30000=170000

.Name: Crow Clone Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu appears to be similar to the Water Clone Technique, with the exception that after the clone has been destroyed the body will disperse into a flock of crows, which can continue to speak and maintain a physical form. The capabilities of the crow form is unknown. However, Itachi was able to cast his Sharingan Genjutsu while in clone form, so it is likely no more limited than other such clone techniques

Name:Chidori
Type:Ninjustu,A-rank,Offensive,short-range
handsigns:Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey or Ox → Rabbit → Monkey
This jutsu channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces

Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:28 pm

The Irou that was hit by the barrage of shurikens falls appart as a flock of crows starts to swarm around Roaxes. That was a very smart plan by using the same techinque I've use. But I have perfected that jutsu and now its time to end this. A massive wave of fire starts to come above Roaxes as Irou fires it at him.

18000-2000=16000
Name:Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile
Type:B-rank,Offensive,Short to Mid range
First the user inhales air and then exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. The Third Hokage is able to use this technique with such an intensity that the flames become white

Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:48 pm

*Roaxes race's to the large fireball with Chirdori as he burst through it he land unsteadly on the floor*
*Gasp...gasp...you think you are so strong then lets see your ready for this Roaxes body begins to mutate,his hair becomes more spiky,his skin color becomes more darker as to two wings appear from his back and a dark, star-shaped mark appeared across the bridge of his nose Roaxes accurately throws a smoke bomb near irou then he throws attached kunai in the area of Irou as both kunai hit the wall at an angle then he flashes on above irou as he begin handsigns*

Name:Cursed Seal of Heaven
Type:Juinjustu
This is one of the strongest of Orochimaru's Cursed Seals, the other being its counterpart, the Cursed Seal of Earth. The seal consists of three tomoe, similar to the Sharingan, which, when activated, spread like flames across the user's body. When Sasuke activated the second level of the seal, his skin turned dark-gray and his hair grew and turned dark blue. Additionally, he grew webbed-claw-shaped wings from his back which he could use to glide, and a dark, star-shaped mark appeared across the bridge of his nose. Like all Cursed Seals, the user receives increased chakra levels and physical capabilities when the seal is active.

19000+2500=21500
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:56 pm

Shit I cant see. Irou jumps out the smoke cloud as he looks around for Roaxes. Looks like he used a curse mark similar to Orochimaru's. But where in the hell he went. Irou continues to scan the area looking for roaxes
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm

*the thin wires attached to the kunai strain on Irou and then it squeezes him Roaxes right hand begins to develop an eletric current as he drives Chirdori at Irou's back *Take this! Chidori

Name:Chidori
Type:Ninjustu,A-rank,Offensive,short-range
handsigns:Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey or Ox → Rabbit → Monkey
This jutsu channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces

21500-3000=18500
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Lighting chakra than starts to come from Irou's body as thousands birds can be heard screeching all over the area. I had to use my lighting chakra to counteract your lighting chakra but I thinks its time for me to use the big boy jutsu. Lighting chakra starts to destroy the wires wrapped around Irou as he close his eyes. I will show the absolute power of my Sharingan. Irou opens his eyes as the three tomes in his eye's merge together to create a pinwheel in it. This is my Mangekyou Sharingan and now i will give you a little taste. Irou suddenly appears right infront of Roaxes as he grabs his head. The area around roaxes starts to turn red as his body suddenly stops moving. Irou than starts to disolve as black flames starts to cover roaxes's body.

16000-3000=13000-7000chakra points.

Mangekyou Sharingan activated-6900

Name:Tsukuyomi (月読; Literally meaning "Moon Reader")
Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m),

Named after the Shinto Moon god, Tsukuyomi is one of the most powerful Genjutsu in existence. It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those with the Mangekyo Sharingan can perform it. When executed, the jutsu traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. When the jutsu ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, and possibly suffer a complete mental breakdown. An example of this is Kakashi Hatake, who had to be hospitalized for quite some time after Itachi performed the Tsukuyomi on him.

Chidori Current
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
this jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from his body, instead of concentrating it in his hand. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims.By sending the current into the ground Sasuke can stun opponents from a distance. Sasuke can also channel the electricity through metallic weapons like his Kusanagi sword, increasing their cutting power, as well as making body parts numb by cutting them
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:04 pm

*Roaxes tries to fight off the black flames until he felt it was no use*
What is this illusion?Is this...Tsukuyomi...
*Roaxes body stifens*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Yes you guess I correctly. The Tskuyomi is the ultimate genjutsu produced the the sharingan. Theres no way you can break out of it. This is the end of the road Roaxes Uchiha. Irou starts appear right infront of Roaxes as the flames continues to rise pass his knees, And one more thing once the flames reaches your head you will die.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:12 pm

*Roaxes starts to laugh insanely*
Well...Finish me...
"Roaxes body becomes immobile black flames start to come on the tip of Irou's feet*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 pm

Accepting death and laughing about it. You must want to let the Uchiha clan die but in the end some as weak as you couldnt avenge the clan. The flames starts to burn in a much faster rate than before as Irou turns his back to Roaxes. Good bye Uchiha Roaxes.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 pm

*ahahaha...i will avenge my clan!
*The black flame starts rise more onto the legs of irou knowing that it was no use Roaxes faints as the black flames engulfs him*
His eyes are stronger than mine...ugh!

Name: Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Using the Sharingan's jutsu-copying abilities, the user can turn any genjutsu back onto its original user.
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:24 pm

You must try even harder to break Tsukyomi. Awaken you Mangekyou Roaxes but I guess I will have to push you to the breaking point.The flames around Roaxes starts to vanish as everything around him starts to glow. The light blinds roaxes as he appears by a cliff. Kira walks up to Roaxes with blood covering her entire blood. Roaxes help me. She falls down.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:31 pm

*Roaxes stands up unsteadly then he screnches his eyes from the blinding light Roaxes then takes a few steps forward as hear a voice*
That voice...could it be?
*Roaxes opens his eyes to find Kira covered in blood Roaxes begins to quiver and speak slurred*
Yo...yu...you not alive...i saw you die!!...
*He attempts to touch her*
Kira...
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Kira than grabs Roaxes as she starts to hug him. I didnt die Roaxes,I've surived the explosion just to find you Roaxes. You always protected me from anything that can hurt me. I love you Roaxes. The clouds in the red sky above Roaxes begins to move faster
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next