Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Training Grounds - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Training Grounds - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Training Grounds - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Training Grounds - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Training Grounds - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Training Grounds - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Training Grounds - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Training Grounds - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Training Grounds - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Training Grounds

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Training Grounds - Page 4 Empty Re: Training Grounds

Post  Chouko Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Kasumi jumps back before she can be hit. Very nice. Your speed and technique has definitely improved. That shows you're serious... that's good. She steps forward swinging her katana at Hotaru several times.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:49 pm

I block most of the attacks, only missing the last one which slices my leg. ouch... I ignore the pain as I quickly retaliate, using both of my swords to slash multiple times at Kasumi, the speed of my swings increasing.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 8200

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Kasumi blocks the swings from both of the swords. She is able to easily keep up but as the speed increases, she has to concentrate more. The carefree look on her face disappears. She swings her katana around to catch both swords shoving them up and then punches Hotaru in the stomach.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:58 pm

I step to the side to avoid the punch. Then I swing my rai roga around to slash Kasumi in the side with the opening I saw.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Kasumi notices the mistake she made. She quickly throws herself backwards, planting her hand on the ground to avoid the swords as they slice the air just above her. She then twists her body and kicks out Hotaru's feet from underneath of her. She then straightens up and flicks Hotaru's forehead.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:20 pm

I fall over after Kasumi kicks my feet out from underneath of me. But I still swing my swords around the slash at her as I fall.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Kasumi quickly blocks one of the katana and then draws her other katana and blocks the other sword. She twists her arms around and sends the swords flying out of Hotaru's hands. She leaps back and catches one of the swords by the handle with her mouth and the other she catches in the crook of her arm. She then stabs her katanas into the ground as she holds Hotaru's rai roga in her hands. Well I drew my other katana. You might just make it... Kasumi walks back over to Hotaru and stabs her rai roga into the ground next to her. Well rest up. The bloody exams are happening tomorrow. Meet me at the mizukage mansion and I'll lead you to the place. But are you absolutely sure that you want to do this? The exams are not for the feint of heart... if you change your mind, I will understand completely.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Okay. But I'm not backing down. I'm going to do it. I say to Kasumi in a serious face. I pick up my rai roga and return them to their sheaths. I then walk out of the training grounds.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Kasumi watches Hotaru leave the training grounds. She definitely is determined... Kasumi then looks slightly sad. ...good luck Hotaru... it's not going to be easy tomorrow... Kasumi then disappears.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 pm

I walk into the training grounds and wait for Yuuko to show up.

A new student... This feels strange in some weird way...
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:33 pm

I walk into the training grounds after following the directions Hotaru gave me. Hello sensei! So what is the test going to be? I say with an eager look on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Okay. To pass this test and graduate to become a genin. You have to fight me. I'll determine if you pass or not. I wait for Yuuko to begin.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Okay! I throw three kunai at Hotaru from each hand, two of those kunai having paper bombs attached to them. They explode when reaching her. I throw another two kunai so that they won't be noticed because of the explosion and then leap back to hide behind a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:14 pm

I use the body flicker technique and disappear thus dodging all of the kunai and from getting hit by the explosion. I reappear across the meadow and don't see Yuuko anywhere. I listen as I wait to try to figure out where she went.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Yuuko waits also as she thinks of a plan quickly. She then barely peeks out from behind the tree to see where Hotaru is. She notes that Hotaru is on the other side of the field. She waits to see if Hotaru will turn but realizes she isn't going to. Yuuko climbs silently up the tree and perches on a higher branch. To where there is an open spot and she can throw kunai and such. She ties another paper bomb to a kunai and throws it down at Hotaru.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:32 pm

I notice the kunai with the paper bomb almost too late. I jump back getting slightly burnt. But with the kunai thrown I look up into the tree and know where Yuuko disappeared to. I use body flicker and appear right next to Yuuko as I swing one of my rai roga down at her. Found you...
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Yuuko is surprised to see Hotaru appear next to her. Shoot! Yuuko barely dodges, her arm still getting sliced. She quickly draws her pair of katana and slashes at Hotaru with several strokes, hoping that they would actually connect and do damage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 pm

I quickly block several of these strokes. heh... you need some sword training... I then begin swinging back at Yuuko with swift slashes. I then use body flicker and appear again behind Yuuko to give the final slash of the attack. I bring one of my swords down, but stop the slash, my blade pressed against her neck instead with one of the extensions off of it pressed gently against the back of her neck. Well... I think you did a proficient performance. You definitely have some work to do.. but you pass the test. You did get one hit on me with that bomb. Congrats, you're now a genin! I take the sword from her neck. Well I'll see you around. I then disappear.

Name: Sword Barrage
Type: Offense Long range
Description:With this jutsu, the user makes a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash doing liberal damage to the enemy.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Yuuko barely blocks many of the slashes. And then is surprised yet again when Hotaru disappears and then feels the sword against her neck. She listens to what Hotaru says. Yay! I'm a genin! She says excitedly as Hotaru disappears. She sheaths her katana and then climbs back down the tree. And leaves the training grounds, excited in becoming a genin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4