Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Training Grounds - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Training Grounds

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Grounds

Post  Shimada Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:05 pm

"the water around me blocks the needles"hmm...so you like ice huh...i guess i gotta change a stragety on you now let me see how great you are with a sword"i unsheathe my sword and postion my self"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Ah...a sword..as a matter of fact... Right before Kuro can finish his sentence, he collapse to his knees and starts coughing severely as blood starts trickling down the corner of his lips. Kuro stands back up and wipes his lips with his left hand and smiles at shimada. Sorry for that interruption..now..where were we...ah..yes...sword fights...lets see your skills... Kuro stands so that his body is facing shimada sideways and smiles with his left hand clutching the hilt of one of his eleven katanas worn around his waist. Make your move...jinchuuriki..

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:23 pm

"as the sun shines through the window as the my red snake fanged shape sword brightens. i look kuro as if he's fighting something"hmm...well lets just see"rush at kuro and attempt to slash him in the stomach"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Kuro turns around and blocks the slash with the sheath of the katana he's holding and smiles. Good...good power...lacks speed.. Kuro moves his left leg beneath shimada closing the gap up really close and flicks his sword out of its sheathe as it attempts to slice shimada's neck. A small amount of blood starts to trickles from the corner of Kuro's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:34 pm

"shimada blocks the slash to the neck as kick him back with my left leg then i reach out my free hand and then water moisture from the air form a sword in my hand"oh yes lets begin!"shimada moves swifty toward kuro as he swings the water sword widley at kuro then he uses the other one to perform an upward overhead slash"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Kuro kicks shimada's left leg with his right and leaps back. That is just wild...you call yourself a swordsman? Kuro keeps on sidestepping the slashes and with his right hand grabs the sword that was pulled out earlier and blocks the wild slashes and with his right hand flicks another one of his katana out hitting the blade of shimada's sword forcing it sideways missing him. Kuro flips backwards grabbing the other sword with both of his legs and land on the ground standing on the sword and with the other being held in a reverse position in his right hand. Messy...

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:15 pm

"the water sword re forms into solid water in kuro hands dropping to the floor sliding into my hand creating the sword again"i quicky trip him as i pick up my sword with both of my feet while i jump and grab of hold with that one with my other hand then i enter my postion again"now shall we continue
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Kuro slides the sword he was standing on backwards avoiding the trip. Continue with what? A slash comes from behind shimada and a sword comes flying towards him from the top as the kuro in front of him disappears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:41 pm

"with the water sword extends as it was a whip i spin blocking the incoming blades i pick my sword and smiled" hmph...
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:46 pm

another slash comes in from in front of shimada slicing the water in half and at shimada as Kuro grins facing shimada.Good..

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:49 pm

"something like a water caccon appears where kuro struck as shimada appears behind kuro stabbing him with the cresent katana through his spinal cord"Gotcha!
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 pm

with his left hand free kuro runs the blade down his back blocking the shimada's katana and smiles. Quite forgetful too aren't you..

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:12 pm

"shimada smiles as a cut appears in kuro palm as the posion runs through wound"theres a reason why i call it snake fang its because its dipped with poison."i twist the sword deepen the wound while i slash as my water whip wraps around him and starts to create spikes around him"i pull my katana back as i land back on the ground as the water sword continues stcking him with the outer spikes"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Kuro smiles and simply stands still while his entire arm starts to freeze. Pretty good...poison huh..oh well.... Kuro holds his arm right in front of shimada and tips it forward as what seems to be droplets of ice falling out of the wound. Well..that takes care of that..since you put it that way.. Kuro kicks all of the remaining nine katanas around his waist into the air as it rains down around Kuro piercing the ground. Lets get started eh.. Kuro picks up a katana with his left hand and holds it in reverse position while his right holds the sheath.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 pm

"the whip re-forms back into a sword as i hold both of my swords"hmm...nine swords eh..."i jump in the air as my water sword extends striking kuro only placing a small cut on his cloak then the swords come back"damnit missed"shimada grins as he lands down"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Kuro smiles and slips his right arm out of his shirt followed by his left hand revealing a small triangular piece of yellow paper attached to his chest with seals running its course throughout his enter body and coughs as some blood escapes his mouth. Sorry about that...i guess you did missed..shall we get started then.. Kuro kicks two more katana up as it flies high up above them and disappears appearing in front of shimada with his left hand swinging the katana vertically at shimada's head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:16 pm

"shimada appears on the left side of kuro then i jab the snake sword into the side of kuro making knocking him a few feet away as the water swords extend long enough to grab hold of kuro's two freely katanas then i launch his swords toward him"

I hope your wondering how i appear on your left side so quickly without a trace huh?...i wonder whats happening to him?

"some droplets of the water sword falls on kuro without harming him"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Kuro stands back up coughing and disappears followed by the two katana flying towards him disappearing. Kuro then appears behind shimada as both of shimada's sleeves falls off. I guess my aim is awfully of today... Kuro starts coughing up blood and collapse followed by the seal running throughout Kuro's body started to react aggressively and starts covering Kuro's entire body as Kuro lies there in unconscious with blood trickling from the corner of his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:48 pm

"I let down my guard and rushed to his aid"

Hey are you alright?

"i reach my hand out to him"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Kuro remains there unconscious as two unknown anbu appears beside Kuro and pulls shimada away before going back to Kuro and starts doing hand seals and place a yellow parchment with a seal written on it on Kuro's head as it starts producing more seals around Kuro's body as Kuro slowly starts to breathe again but very faintly. Its no good...the seal is barely doing him any good.... This man...he's on the verge of death..and still.... One of the anbu carries Kuro on his back and starts running towards the village's hospital as the other looks at shimada and gesture him to follow them before running after the other anbu.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:05 pm

"i nod my head and followed the ninjas to the hospital"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:40 am

"shimada and amaya makes it to the training grounds"

so now are you ready...let me see what you got

"shimada unsheathe his regualr katana"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:51 am

I unsheathe a pair of katana. I rush at Shimada in attempt to slash him.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:59 am

hmph typical

"shimada waits and times the her slash by blocking it with his he then pushes her katana above her face making her vulnerable for an attack the i quickly flip my katana around hitting her chest with the handle of the katana"

Is that all there is gonna 99 more shinboi in that arena that would've easily ended you with the move you just pulled
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:04 am

I block the hit with my other katana as I quickly bring my other katana down pressing it against Shimada's neck. Who said that was all I had in mind?
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next