Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The konohagakure apartments

+10
Kaim
Kanine
hollis
Amaya Shishi Uchiha
NINO HYUGA
Nero
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
Kyuzo Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
14 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The  konohagakure apartments - Page 4 Empty Re: The konohagakure apartments

Post  Neeco Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 pm

* The Fire Clears , revealing Himora to have intentionally
let the fire hit him having his left arm burned in the process. Himora looked at
his burn shrugging off the pain. Then looks at Kyuzo and Shinunora *
" Very well.... "

* Himora then closes his eyes activating his own unique
doujutsu. He reopens his eyes revealing a dark purple spiral in his eyes*
" This is my Narakegan... My Hell's Eye "

* Himora then forms several hand signs
and places his hand onthe ground as a large gate appears in
between the building completely cutting off the entire road it then opens up
and a vortex starts openinh up sucking in parts of the building and begins to suck in the two leaf ninja *

Name: Narakegan
Type:Supplementary
Description: Himora's own unique doujutsu, it's history is unknown but apparently himora
is not the first person to awaken these eyes, as it was mythed to turn all emotion into pure hate and power. These eye glow depending on himora's mood. They allow Himora to cast Powerful Genjutsu
and increases his perception, stamina and accuracy, he can see through solid objects and anyone caught in his gaze have their senses dulled making them weaker against genjustu , even if the victim possess a doujutsu. these eyes are so effective that even when not in use, their piercing glow is still very noticable. When in use all of Himora's water jutsu's only much less chakra ( brings them down 1 rank )

Name: Summoning Rashomon Abyss
Type: Offense
Description: The user Summons a rashomon gate
under the opponent. the gate then opens up causing the victim to be trapped forever in
the abyss

22000-3000=19000cp
Neeco
Neeco
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 60498
Mission points : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:15 pm

A gate forms right under Kyuzo as he quickly leaps before the gate can fully open. A he jumps into the sky he grabs Shinunora and takes her on his back. What the hell is wrong with this dude. I have to get him out the village. Kyuzo Quickly startss to move towards the exit of Konoha. If he used that jutsu again he will destroy the village. Kyuzo thinks as he reaches the front gates of Konoha. Ok I have to lure him into the forest to fight me.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeco Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:42 pm

* Clasp hands together closing the closing the gate
after it has caused a critical amount of damage to the surrounding
bulidings *

Hmph... running to the forest
such concern for his village. How stereotypical of
the leaf.

* In a blur races after the two*
( In thought )..It's been 3 years since i've had to use my narakegan to it's full power now it's see if kyuzo can push me to my limit
Neeco
Neeco

Charka Points : 60498
Mission points : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Kyuzo stops as he notice all damage being done to the village. Shinunora try that jutsu one more time Im about to kill Himora. Kyuzo face change to a more dark look in it than usual. That bastard wants to bring innocent people in this I will show him a true animal.Kyuzo looks at Shinunora.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:58 am

madora walks beside Himora Hey, i guess i got the girl and your taking kyuzo madora nods in agreement and steps in front of the girl.
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 30106
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinunora Takeda Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Shinunora nods her head as she place her hand on Kyuzo's back. Her hand starts to glow green as she slowy starts to transferr her chakra to restore Kyuzo. I wont be able to do this anymore after this.So hurry up and beat him,I know you can do it. While you fighting him I will get Madora. Shinunora smiles as she continues the jutsu.

18000-6000=12000

Name:Chakra transfering Jutsu
Type:Ninjutsu,S-rank,Short-range
Shinunora Gathers a large amount of Chakra that it takes to use this jutsu to the person she is touching. The jutus also heal any injury the person sustain and returns him to normal. Since this is a very high level ninjuts it takes 2 post to finish leaving her open for attacks.Returns 6000 Chakra points and 2000 Health points
Shinunora Takeda
Shinunora Takeda
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 43929
Mission points : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:43 pm

yes lets play madora does some handsighns
and his body is replaced by a little girl that was killed in battle when Himora arrived the little girl looks up a shinunora why didnt you help me you could have saved me the little girl takes out a kunai and looks up at shinunora again and smiles.

name: worst nightmare
type: genjutsu
Madora turns into anything close to his apponent its used on. like a reletive or someone dead he or she couldn't save.
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Another Kyuzo comes out of hiding as he see Madora trying to use a genjutsu on Shinunora.He than jumps out on Madora and grabs him. As he grabs him, Kyuzo that slams his head into the ground as it starts to crack. While the real Kyuzo watches from a distance as Shinunora heals him.How long will this jutsu take.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinunora Takeda Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:48 pm

This will take a while so you have shut up and wait. Im using alot of chakra to heal you. After we beat these two we will link up with Fudo. Shinunora continues with the justu.

Post 1
Shinunora Takeda
Shinunora Takeda
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 pm

madora dodges the grapple and manages to get behind him . He then puts him in a full nelson. *He transforms back to his original body*. as he's holding kyuzo's clone he shouts come on kyuzo i thought u were better than that he smirks now your having a little girl mend your wounds.ha he begins to hold tighter on his neck.
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:11 pm

You must not been here when me and Himora was fighting I guess you forgot about my other friend. a second Kyuzo comes right out the ground under madora as he place Madora in a full nelson hold allowing the ther Kyuzo to break out. I told you Madora you that you are fighting one of the strongest Konoha Jonins. I am Kyuzo of the flash, it will take more than that to outsmart me. As he finish his statment, The Kyuzo that got lose from Madora punches him in the stomach and than the Kyuzo that got Madora in the hold slams him into the ground as they both stand right by each other.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinunora Takeda Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 pm

After seeing Kyuzo hitting Madora. She finishes the last of her medical jutsu as her hands stops glwing green and she looks at Kyuzo. Man thats some fine medical work I did. I would say im the greatest at what I do best that what you would say at this time huh Kyuzo. She smiles as she looks at Madora. Kick his ass Kyuzo.

Post 2
Shinunora Takeda
Shinunora Takeda
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Madora gets up from the ground after being thrown down ha looks like i'm gonna need a little help Madora leaps back sever feet. He then begins to do hand signs.once he finishes 4 frogs appear in front of him. come'on kyuzo u didnt realy think i'd do this alone. he laughs. the 4 frogs look at the smaller humans, eyeing them viciously. Madora hops back some more. this time he throws some kunai at shinunora and kyuzo. With white tags on them

name:summoning technique
description:Before a summon can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species.[3] The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo. The summoner then signs the contract in their own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature.[4] The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. It should be noted that anyone can summon the animal as long as they have the blood from someone who has made a contract, along with sufficient chakra of their own.

madora summons frogs them all having different abilities thay all have
different chakara depending on there strength they all can talk
they all can call amongst other ninja frogs for help in battle
some of the frogs are poisionous madora summons these frogs

bubbles:is a younglin frog that is very strong for its age
he is able to spit acid from its mouth that can melt the area
spat on bubbles ways over a ton and is 12 ft tall

Bambi: is an elder frog he is weiser but slower than most frogs
his ability is water he can fire blasts of water from his mouth
the water he fires from his mouth is so strong it can flood a small
village.He is well known and respected by all frogs

jushui & jushan:they are twin brothers formally known as assasians
because they killed their hold clan and erased their last name from the
face of the earth.they are the most feared frogs they both carry swords made
out off solid volcanic acid. jushui can spit fire from his mouth
as jushan can spit water from his mouth if they use this as an combination attack
they could create armor and weapons
EX: jushui spits fire on a stone and coninues to spit fire as he stops and jushan cools
the heat down with water if they keep doing this they could make a sword.

17000cp 18600hp
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Kyuzo Suddenly vanishes as he appears right behind Madora.As he vanishes Shinunora appears a couple buildings away from the battle as Kyuzo begins to do handsigns. Kyuzo than explodes into thousands of wires the wraps around Madora as Kyuzo appears a couple feet away from Madora holding the wires.You will never be able to defeat me even if you brought all the akatsuki here.Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique.Kyuzo fires a stream of fire froms his mouth that follows down the wires hitting Madora and setting him on fire.

22000-1500=20500 chakra points

Name: Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Mid-range (5-10m)
The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object. While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (and being able to melt rock), in the manga it is shown to be nothing more than a small burst of flame running along a line of wire.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 pm

*Roaxes looks at mushai and grins as he takes out a kunai and points it at him*
Hmph...fine then i will tame you beast
*roaxes wait until mushai reacts*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:29 pm

kaim finally makes it to the konoha apartments building he immeadetly runs up the stairs to kyuzo room where kaim finds roaxes and mushai in a altercation hey pretty boy bag back leave the kid alone fight me you know you want to when because everyone knows you left to get stronger than the kaim...kaim strikes a dramtic pose so come on Roaxes lets fight so i can mop the floor with you kaim says angrily as he rushes at roaxes from behind take this! kaim swings a soaring left hand punch in the blind spot of roaxes.
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 39417
Mission points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 pm

madora calmly watches as the fire on the wires closes in on him. Jushan madora says as he looks at the wires catching fire. The skilled and young jushan looks at madora then quickly leaps over the wires and jets out water on the wires. Sorry kyuzo but you'll have to try using something that doesn't involve fire. Madora takes out his sword how about close combat Madora leaps over toward kyuzo swinging his sword at his skull.
Meanwhile, Bubbles the frog summoned earlier ,by madora, eyes shununora he then leaps over at her spiting bubbles of acid at her.

Bubbles:is a younglin frog that is very strong for its age
he is able to spit acid from its mouth that can melt the area
spat on bubbles ways over a ton and is 12 ft tall.
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Kyuzo Takes out a kunai as he blocks Madora's sword.He than takes out another kunai as he throws it a bubbles. As Kyuzo looks over at Bubbles he than jumps back as he cracks his knuckles. Madora why are trying to sell out your own village for Akatsuki. This the reason why Uchiha are not trusted. Kyuzo say as he stands there looking at him.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mushai Fudo Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey I was fighting him. Come on can a guy get a good battle.
Mushai say as he takes out a kunai and rushes at Roaxes.
Mushai Fudo
Mushai Fudo
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 50040

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinunora Takeda Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Shinunora rips off a big piece of a roof to block the incoming bubbles coming at her. She than takes same piece and throws it at bubbles slaming it in his face. As the bubble falls down to the ground, Shinunora comes falling off the building at tremendous speed punching bubbles into the ground causing a massive crater to be formed. Now its time to cook a frog. Shinunora leaps out of the crater as she begins to do handsigns.Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater. Shinunora ignites the crater at high temperature as it cooks the frog. And thats the way the cooking crumbles. Shinunora smiles as she walks off from the burning crater.

12000-2000=10000

Name:Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Type:B-rank,Offensive,Short to Mid range
This technique is used by Jiraiya after he cracks the earth, making a crater in which the enemy falls. He ignites the crater to boil it to a high temperature. Jiraiya then makes a hand seal to cause the crater to explode, killing the enemy.

Chakra Enhanced Strength
Type: Offensive, Taijutsu
This is a jutsu in which the user focuses precise chakra control into their hands or feet to greatly enhance their strength. Tsunade created the concept of this jutsu to intimidate enemies and keep them at bay while she heals injured ninja.

The training for this technique is quite arduous, as Tsunade repeatedly came at Sakura with full power to help her learn. Despite this, the outcome of this training is incredible, giving the user enough strength to easily make large craters or kill opponents with single strikes. Sakura and Tsunade both have a variation of this technique, Sakura's being Cherry Blossom Impact and Tsunade's Painful Sky
Shinunora Takeda
Shinunora Takeda
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:58 pm

madora leaps back aswell he then throws a kunai at the kunai kyuzo threw at bubbles knocking it off course. i dont know it's just that nero gave me something u couldnt.? A prommise of eternal life. hahaha he smiles his face then appears calmer u couldnt save roaxes, what makes u think u can save me..

When shinunora attempet to block the acidic bubble with the roof the acid melted it Bubbles ribit...ribit
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:18 pm

I guess I have no other choice but to kill you. Kyuzo raise a mask from under his coat simlar to the one shown on the avatar picture. His face has no emotion as he charges at him
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:31 pm

what appears to be a tear floats down madora's cheek and hit's the ground very well then madora draws his sword and charges at kyuzo.
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Kyuzo clashes blades with Madora as there are 10 paper bomb straped to him as he explodes righ infront of Madora causing a massive explosion to happen. A cloud of smoke blanket the area as a loud noise can be heard all over the area as if a electricity can be hear. You have on more chance Madora to give up before I kill you. Kyuzo say in a far distance.There we go Kyuzo I see you upgrade your chidori. Kyuzo hears in his head as a mental image of Irou appears.Kyuzo why dont you give in to your cravings. You want to fight so bad but bound by a code of honor to this village.Kyuzo's hands starts to shake as he tries to get him out his head but as he try he can still hear him talking.

22000-9000=13000

Name: Shadow Clone Technique
Type: B-rank, Supplementary
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original

Name: Lightning Blade (雷切, Raikiri)
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
User: Kakashi Hatake
Hand Seals: Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, (finished with left hand just below right hand)
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 17
Debut (Manga): Chapter 30
The Lightning Blade is an enhanced form of the Chidori with the same effects and drawbacks, but more concentrated. It is said to have gained its name after Kakashi split a bolt of lightning with it. Because the Chidori is already powerful on its own, the Lightning Blade requires better chakra control, which is exemplified in its appearance. The Chidori appears as simply a mass of white electrical chakra in the user's hand, while the Lightning Blade is more focused and blue. In Part I he is limited to using it four times a day, but by Part II he can use it at least six times.

Kakashi has shown different ways of forming and using the Lightning Blade. During his confrontation with Orochimaru in Part I, he creates it without using hand seals. In Part II he is able to form a Lightning Blade in both of his hands to counteract Lightning Release: False Darkness. Soon afterwards he uses it in a downward cutting motion rather than a thrust to free Naruto Uzumaki from Kakuzu.

Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:37 am

When kyuzo exploded madora quickly switched places with a nearby log. Sorry kyuzo but i know what i'm doing. Madora throws kunai at kyuzo with paper bombs attached to it. Madora leaps back if i die at least i will live inside my master. he begins to laugh come on kill me kyuzo do it your just a stepping stool to my masters other plans. hahahahaha... Madora makes direct eye contact with kyuzo lets play kyuzo appears at the akatsuki lair. Within it a black shadow sits on a throne madora bows down at the thrown he then stands kyuzo this is my MASTER and my father..

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Type: E-rank, Supplementary
Hand Seals: Ram → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

name: Demonic illusion false surroundings
type: supplementary
This genjutsu changes the appearance of a nearby object or area in order to disorient the opponent(s)
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next