Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The  konohagakure apartments - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The konohagakure apartments

+10
Kaim
Kanine
hollis
Amaya Shishi Uchiha
NINO HYUGA
Nero
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
Kyuzo Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
14 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The  konohagakure apartments - Page 5 Empty Re: The konohagakure apartments

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Madora you woulda been a a good ninja for konoha but im sorry I must do this. In the end you allow your Sharingan to take over you. You will be remember. Kyuzo say as he appears right behind Madora with the lighting blade in his head. The time when Madora attacked that Kyuzo it was a clone and when Madora put the clone in a genjutsu, Kyuzo combined his lighting blade with the body flicker techinque allowing him to instantly appear right behind Madora. This is the end. Kyuzo thrusts the lighting blade clean into Madora chest as he hand can be seen coming out the other side.blood comes pouring out Madora wound as Kyuzo can see righ through him.Without a sign, his sword the brave man draws. And asks no omen but his country's cause..Kyuzo thinks as he looks on.

13000-500=12500

Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Madora hears kyuzo's voice behind him he then turns around and lifts his arm to draw a kunai Suddenly he feels a sharp pain tear through his arm.Ahhhhhhh! madora's arm falls to the ground. Because the lightning blade tears through it and completely destroys it. Kyuzo...uhh madora looks down at the blood as it slowly pours out. Hahaha... The genjutsu he previously used stops. He is now on his knees holding whats left of his arm. He then reaches in his pocket and takes out a paper and crumbles it up. His last words. Konan... Madora falls down. The paper glows blood red and turns to ashes.
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 30106
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Kyuzo looks down at madora as his arm is cover in blood. Kyuzo starts to hold his head as he hears Irou's voice. Kyuzo that was a terrific idea to use lighting blade on him. Get out my head.Kyuzo says as he starts to scream. His screams becomes more violently until he suddenly stops. Kyuzo looks over at Madora and steps on his paper. A sinster smile appears over Kyuzo face says. You should stayed in this village you wouldnt died in vain.Kyuzo say in Irou's voice. This path you walk will end now. Any last words.Kyuzo say as lighting chakra starts form around his hand and gets ready to slam it into Madora
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:24 pm

nero arrives at the site and then begins doing handsighns. a clone forms beside him. it then quickly vanishes. He walks up to the corpse wooah u sure did a number on him kyuzo. hold on a moment nero takes a jar out
of his pocket he then flips madora over and removes his eyes slowly not wanting to damage them. He places them in a jar and throws them to the other nero behind him. The clone slowly walks up to the real kyuzo while nero eyes the sharringan eyes. Yes.. this was totally worth it. he begins to laugh. The clone takes a ring off of madora and thrown it to nero. Nero catches it he then walks away slowly. finish the old hag he says to the clone as he walks away. ohh almst forgot something. he tells the clone to throw him the body the clone attempts to pick him up and drops him. Nero laughs. The clone picks him up and walks to nero and drops the body at his feet. Nero picks the body up and slumps it over his shoulder. He isnt that heavy He then waves at kyuzo. he then leaps several yards back. I hate using these kind of jutsus to get away. His body gets wrapped up in lightning chakra as he then vanishes and re-appears. Far away from kyuzo and the clone. See ya the clone looks at kyuzo.

name:Lightning Release Shadow Clone
description:This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

name: lightning release armor
type:supplementary, lightning release
By wrapping his body in a layer of Lightning chakra, the Fourth Raikage can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armor, combined with taijutsu, allows A to utilize nintaijutsu. Both C and Darui expressed surprise at him using this technique.[1]

While using this technique, his reflexes are comparable to that of Konoha's Yellow Flash, making it difficult, if not impossible, even for the Sharingan to keep up with him.[2] By combining this armor with the Body Flicker Technique, he can even dodge the Amaterasu at a split second, as well as JÅ«go's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range. The armor also increases his defense, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as even a direct Chidori was barely able to pierce his chest. In addition, the armor seems to increase his strength, though this could be part of his own natural abilities.
Nero
Nero
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 63669
Mission points : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:25 pm

( um kyuzo im dead...i mean in shock.. which means i'm unconscious.
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 30106

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:07 pm

I can control it much longer.Irou must have gotten stronger since the last time I saw him. Kyuzo thinks as his hand starts to shake and his body trembling.He tries to stop his hand by grabbing it but it doesnt as he suddenly falls to his knees. My body not even responding to my commands come on move. He tries to move but he stands there.At that moment Kyuzo lets out a louds scream.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 pm

*roaxes simply smirks as the two ninjas begin to get closer to him Weak! right when both of them charged at him roaxes leaps up while possbily kaim and mushai hit each other roaxes breaks the ceiling breakin leaving a hole from inside them Roaxes does several handsigns very quickly then ghe places a ring made by the thumb and index finger of his mouth while a large amount of fire charka spews out (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique) of his mouth blasting into room enlarging the hole making even more possbile that kaim and mushai got inflicted*
You kaim is still hotheaded you let your feelings get in the way for that you should never became a ninja.
*Roaxes slides a few feet away from the on top of the roof*

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Hand Seals: Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger
After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range

22000-1000=21000,20000-100=19000
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Mushai Fudo Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Holy crap, this guy is crazy.
Mushai say as he dodge roll out the way of the incoming fireball. He than starts to run pass Roaxes as he breaks down the door and runs.
I hope he follows me so I can fight him a full strenght outside the village.
Mushai thinks as he heads out of the village

Hp-21000
Mushai Fudo
Mushai Fudo
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 50040

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeco Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:18 pm

*Appears standing over the Kyuzo, His Narakega still
active, pearing into the Uchihas soul *
" How Interesting....Uchiha "

* Looks around at the other Ninja then back
at Kyuzo then kneels down to speak*
" Kyuzo .. I can easily destroy this entire village in a moments
notice, an unless you kill me i will slaughter every last person in this
village and post their bodies in plain sight and set them all ablaze "

Neeco
Neeco

Charka Points : 60498

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Kyuzo stands up slowly as his whole body is still shaking. He than looks a Himora as he stares at his Narakega eyes. Himora stop this. This battle is between me and you. Dont bring no one else into this. Kyuzo weakly as he stands up firmly. There must be another way.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Roaxes jumps off the roof as he starts to leap from building to building chasing Mushai. Dont run little man I will strike you down in the matter of seconds. Roaxes leaps over Mushai as he lands right infront of him. You thought I was over huh. Roaxes say as he appears right infront of mushai as he swings his sword at him.
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mushai Fudo Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Mushai Quickly takes out a Kunai and blocks the sword attack he than kicks Roaxes back.Mushai than starts to do handsigns as he looks at Roaxes.
Shadow Clone Technique
A cloud of smoke appears around Mushai as another one appears on the side of him.
Lets kick his butt.
Both Mushai charges at Roaxes.
Mushai Fudo
Mushai Fudo
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Nero looks at kyuzo as his body is shaking foolish old man he says calmly neeco handle this i'll be back in a few. He walks away carrying madora on his shoulder. He looks up in the sky and see's a paper airplane it then lowers and lands on the ground. Nero i see you've got what you wanted let's go back to amegakure to perform the opperation. like wise nero walks off toward amegakure.
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeco Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:34 pm

* Looks Toward Nero then back down at Kyuzo*
How honorable... your facing death and
you still only worry about the village

* Turns toward Mushai and Roaxes fight for a brief moment*
But that does change anything, unless you find the strength
o defeat me i will destroy this village.

* Grab Kyuzo by his collar then Disappears into the forest *
Neeco
Neeco

Charka Points : 60498

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Roaxes raises his sword up as he blocks Mushai attack as he kicks the over one away.He than grabs Mushai as snakes starts to come from under the sleeves of his robes and wrapps around Mushai. Looks like you werent strong enough to give me a reason to fight but you will die.The snakes begins to squeeze tightly as Mushai starts to scream. I will crush your bones and make sure you wont get away.
26000-1000=25000

Name:Snake Authority Spell
Type:C-rank,offensive,supplementary
This jutsu can extend large snakes from the user's sleeves, which will coil around the target and bind them. The further addition of the user's murderous intent can weaken their target's resolve.
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mushai Fudo Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:58 pm

As the snakes starts to wrap around Mushai squeezing him, he burst into a cloud of smoke. Right than a swriling noise can be heard behind as Mushai at him with a rasengan in his hand.

Take this you traitor Rasengan.

Mushai slams the Rasegan into Roaxes Back as he goes flying into the wall. Mushai stands there panting a little.

Yes I got him.

He smiles

22000-3000=19000

Name:Wind release:rasengan
Type:A-rank short range(0-5m)
Naruto mixed his wind element with the Rasengan during his training, maintaining its original stability and increasing its power, far beyond that of his ordinary Rasengan. An example of the power that element manipulation adds to the Rasengan is shown when it is tested against Kakashi's standard Rasengan. The fact that it was only partially completed and still able to easily overpower Kakashi's Rasengan and damage his hand demonstrates just how far the Rasengan has been pushed when combined with element chakra
Mushai Fudo
Mushai Fudo
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Roaxes comes out the building rubbing his back as he looks at Musahi in pain. He than falls out the buidling as he starts to fade as if he is being enveloped by a invisible flame. Nice move but it will take more than that to defeat me. Roaxes appears right infront of Mushai as he kicks him sending him flying in the sky as Roaxes jumps up following right behind him.While in the sky Roaxes begins to slash Mushai 6 times with his sword as he punches Mushai into the ground causing a crater to form where Mushai landed at.Roaxes than safely lands on the ground looking on at him.

24000hp-3000=21000hp.

25000-500=24500 cp

Name:Body Flame Technique
Type:Ninjutsu,suppelmentary D-rank
The user disappears from view. Unlike the Body Flicker Technique, the user goes away slowly, as if his body is being absorbed or burned by an invisible flame
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mushai Fudo Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:15 pm

The smoke starts to clear as Mushai slowly stands up bleeding from the slashes Roaxes made with his sword. Mushai looks on as he puts his hand together.

Lets get this party started. Sage mode.

Mushai cloes his eyes as stands there real still as he starts to gather natural energy from around the area

20000hp-2400=17600
Mushai Fudo
Mushai Fudo
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinunora Takeda Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Shinunora slowly gets up as she looks around and see no more fighting. She stands up as she still feels a little tired from using her medical jutsu. At the monment Shinunora starts to run around the village looking for Mushai. Where is that Mushai and Kaim. She continues to run through the ruin area of the village as she see more destruction going on.. There must be another Akatsuki member in this village. She thinks as she hurries through the village looking for Mushai.
Shinunora Takeda
Shinunora Takeda
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 43929
Mission points : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Nero leaps out in front of shinunora. I shall kill u 1st little girl and this time i wont mess up. his sharringan eye peeking directly at her. You i will test my sharringan eye on. then i will kill kyuzo and take that nine tailed bastard to amegakure. smiles sharpley at her and stands still. i will let u attack first. looks directly at her.
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:02 pm

TIME: 21:00 hours

a hooded fukasaku appears in at the top of the large konoha apartments. He takes out a black flute that reads 'fuhai' on the side of it. he puts it to his lipless mouth and begins to blow into it, releasing a melodic rythem for all in the complex to hear. slowly, they all start to walk out of the back entrance as if they are entranced. they begin to follow Pa as he leads them out of the area. after about an hour of hypnotic walking, they would find themselves in a different location. all one hundred of them..

[exit]
hollis
hollis

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Roaxes notice that Mushai isnt moving as his sharingan eyes starts to notice a massive amount of Chakra forming around him. What is that brat doing. I guess I will stop him before he finish. Roaxes begins to charge towards Mushai as he swings his sword at him.
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Before the blade can reach Mushai a greenn blur appears right infront of Roaxes holding a kunai as the 2 of them collieds blades. Looks like I've made it just in time but time to finish this Roaxes. Kaim pushes back on Roaxes as the 2 of them slides back. Here I come friend. Kaim vanishes infront of Roaxes appears right above Roaxes coming down with a kick.
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 39417
Mission points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Roaxes quickly hears kaim coming from above him as he grabs kaim's leg stopping him from kicking. Roaxes than slams kaim into the ground as he steps straight on his back. Look how weak you have gotten. Even with Kyuzo training you still havent surpass me. This is the reason why I have left this village and now im back to destroy it. With your death I will forever cut the bonds between me and this village. Roaxes swings down as he smiles. Now die friend.The sword starts to increase in speed as it gets ready to hit kaim.
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaim Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:42 pm

I cant believe you Roaxes, How much you have changed over the last 3 years. To forsake our friendship to this point. To come back and try to destroy this village. I have no other choice but to fight you for real. At that monment Kaim punches the ground causing it to break as it throws Roaxe's swing off track just enough to graze kaims back. Kaim grunts as the blade slides pass his back. Kaim than rolls over to the slide as he stands striaght up at Roaxes. To get the Roaxes I've know back I must beat you. Kaim Vanishes again as appears right infront of Roaxes punching him in the face.
Kaim
Kaim
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 39417
Mission points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next