Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 12 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

New Akatsuki Lair

+14
Ryu
Roaxes Uchiha
Chouko
Tukiko
Kanine
Neeco
Madara Uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
Nero
hollis
Shizu
Josipa From The Desert
Demyx Hakashi
18 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

New Akatsuki Lair - Page 12 Empty Re: New Akatsuki Lair

Post  Chouko Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:02 am

Kasumi looks over at Josipa. Nero? Haven't seen him... She leans back in her chair. So what are your names? She said, referring to all three of the new recruits as she hadn't even thought of asking the boy she recruited, his name, finding it sort of meaningless to ask. But now there wasn't anything else to do as they waited for the others to return.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:14 am

Ryu realizes that the ninja that had recruited him was asking for his name.
Ah. My name is Ryu. He said.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Charka Points : 36990
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeco Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 am

Sit back in a chair observing the other
members.
Neeco
Neeco
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 60498
Mission points : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Madara yawns as he sees the new akatsuki he shakes his head and look up toward the ceiling and said aloud so this is what you give me madara sighs oh well it could've been worser perhaps madara turns arouns slighty to see if anyone herd him talking to himself you all didn't here riight?any who everyone new recruits and old memembers take your seats and madara waves his hand to jashin go on ahead you never be here any way because i won't you need you until we face the nine tail madara raises up from his chair and as voice changes to a serious tone Ladies,Gentlemen,lil kids,dogs and cats we only know of three tail beasts two out the three is kages and the third is presumed dead...yeah,your guessing how i know all this its beacuse i have my sources so each group will be doing different tasks here are your permanet teamates(go to ranks of akatsuki and its there) oh yes new recruits here are you wardrobe and and your ring.Madara looks double looks at josipa and is stunned what...the...madara simply nods his head i will give you all team names(again under ranks again) Team 3 go to kumogakure and take the this person hands them a picture of the raikage Team 1 i want you to go investigate and see if shimada terror of the mist is alive and joispa please tell jashin not to fight him yet...ok Team 4 i want you two to go to konoha and find who is the nine tail demon fox and team 2...i want you to find the missing jinuchki which is the roaming seven tails all of you have you missions now dismiss oh yeah try not to cause that much of a scene now madara sits back into his chair
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Akatsuki leader(strong as an kage)

Charka Points : 42628
Mission points : 126

Back to top Go down

Post  Tukiko Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Deva Path sits and listens to Madara speak. She only pays attention really when he mentions Team 2's mission. Ah. Following the wandering beast. She looks over a Ryu. hmmm.. okay, let's get this show on the road, Ryu. And it's always faster with more around... She says, her voice fading as she leaves the lair, pulling a rather large scroll from her cloak.
Tukiko
Tukiko

Charka Points : 37905
Mission points : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Ryu listens to what Madara has to say. So I'm with the Rinnegan person... He gets up. Indeed. Let's go find the wandering 7-tails. He says leaving the lair with Tukiko.
Ryu
Ryu
Missing-nin B-class
Missing-nin B-class

Charka Points : 36990
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:45 pm

nero enters the lair and takes a seat
Nero
Nero

Charka Points : 63669

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Jashin, we'll be going in a minute, just wait for me outside. Josipa turns to Madara. Madara... I'm the new Kazekage... What would you think of an big ninja village under your control? Josipa goes to the door. You don't have to answer me now. Answer me when I get back. Josipa goes outside.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Kasumi listens to the proceedings of the small meeting. She then sees Nero walk in after Tukiko and Ryu had left. Ah, good that you're here Nero. We're partners and we need to go to to Kumo to get the Raikage, he has a needed tailed beast. She says as she hands him the picture of the Raikage that Madara had given her. Let's get going. She stands and walks out of the lair.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:13 pm

oh great a mission
Nero gets up and follows Kasumi
Nero
Nero

Charka Points : 63669

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:34 pm

*Roaxes listens to madara as he sees the other leaves as he looks at his partner*
Come on lets get this over with already
*Roaxes leaves the lair headed to konoha*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:29 pm

jashin rises out of the ground, appearing out front of madaras personal section of the lair. this area is unknown to most other members. the only reason why jashin knows about it is because he followed madara one day when he was bored, using the undetectable mayfly jutsu.

"hmmm..i guess ill just wait here til crazy eyes gets back"

Jashin melds into the wall and stays perfectly frozen as he waits for madara to eventually arrive
hollis
hollis

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Jashin becomes bored with waiting and leaves the lair
hollis
hollis

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:38 pm

The little paper-plane flew near the lair. It went through the little space beneath the doors. It flew around until it found Madara. It fell down on Madaras shoulder.
OOC-what's written on the paper will be sent in a pm

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Madara reads the message and crumbles it up and sighs i guess you just gotta do things yourself madara disappears
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Akatsuki leader(strong as an kage)

Charka Points : 42628
Mission points : 126

Back to top Go down

Post  Tukiko Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Deva path and Ryu enter into the lair with the unconscious Fuyuki. Now we just need the others... Deva waits patiently as she knows that Madara will soon show up.
Tukiko
Tukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:46 pm

A cold breeze went through the lair as Kasumi appeared.

"Another captured? I guess I'll stick around to help then..." she said, her sentence trailing off as she stared at the unconscious Fuyuki. She then leaped up to her place right thumb of the statue the same finger she wore the Rei ring. She sits waiting also for others to show up.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tukiko Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:37 am

Deva path suddenly stiffens. We're going to have company soon... I'll prepare a little greeting for them, maybe something to keep them away. She suddenly disappears, appearing right outside of the entrance to the lair. She pulls out a scroll and brings the other paths out with the scroll. Let's do this. Deva path prepares a seal as do four other Paths, spreading out over Amegakure. Also with the setting of the barrier, a trap is set also. That should keep them at bay. Deva appears back inside the lair.

Name: Five Seals Barrier
Type: Fuinjutsu, supplementary, all ranges
Description: This technique creates a barrier around a place by placing four "Forbidden" (禁, kin) tags in different locations surrounding, a fifth tag on the location to be protected. The tags are placed on flat surfaces, and are connected with the user's chakra. This technique turns the entire range surrounded by the tags into a barrier space, and inside the space, the material destruction is "forbidden". Using any kind of physical attack to try and destroy something in the barrier is folly, as it will only lead to injury. To cancel this, it is necessary to search for the five tags and tear them off simultaneously. Meaning there must be at least five people on a team to cancel it.
Even if the barrier is broken, there is a final obstacle. The user can add a trap that will create perfect copies of those who have removed the seal, preventing them from returning immediately.

Name: Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique
Type: Ninjutsu, offensive, short range
Description: A double trap laid under the Five Seal Barrier. This technique is automatically started when the "Forbidden"-tags are removed. An exact copy of the person who removed the tag will appear with their appearance, battle skills, and so on. Because the double has a fixed amount of stamina, it has an advantage in a drawn-out battle. In order to cancel this technique, the one who removed the tag has no choice but to somehow become stronger than they were at the time they removed it.
Tukiko
Tukiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:38 pm

An explosion like sound is heard above the deeper cavern. It sounds like you didn't do so well with keeping them out... What are we going to do with him? Kasumi says, nodding towards the unconscious Fuyuki. The sealing takes far too long so it's impossible to do now, but seeing who the visitors are is more important... I could care less about this. she says, gesturing to the statue and Fuyuki. She leaps off of the statue disappearing in the air with a rush of cold wind that stirs up, heading towards the surface to meet the 'visitors.'

A cold breeze blows against the two visitors as Kasumi appears behind them on top of a near by building. So you're the ones that are making the very loud entrance... she says staring down at them as a mist begins creeping in, dropping visibility. hmmm... ones got the Rinnegan like Tukiko and the other has a sharingan... Her lips form into a half smile. Let's see... what you've got... By now the mist is very thick, making it hard to see only a few feet in front of yourself.

Name: Hidden Mist Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

20000-500=19500CP
18000HP

Last edited by Kasumi on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Irou stands there as he smiles as the mist envelops him. My god a little girl who thinks she can kill a god. I guess I can have a little fun with her.Irou looks around the mist as he see the color of Kasumi's chakra. With the mist around him it makes it kinda difficult for Irou to find her. She must be a mist ninja that joined Akatsuki. Irou thinks as he begins to do handsigns.Irou stops as he waits for his attacker to attack.

22000-1000=21000

1.Name: Crow Clone Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu appears to be similar to the Water Clone Technique, with the exception that after the clone has been destroyed the body will disperse into a flock of crows, which can continue to speak and maintain a physical form. The capabilities of the crow form is unknown. However, Itachi was able to cast his Sharingan Genjutsu while in clone form, so it is likely no more limited than other such clone techniques
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Temperature begins to drop with the thick mist swirling around. Amaya frowns when she hears what he says. Well, well... if it isn't a typical, arrogant Uchiha... Ice senbons form in the air directly above them and shoot at them at fast speeds.

Name: Demonic Ice Jutsu: Glacial Senbons
Type: Kekkei genkai, E rank, Offensive, [0-10m]
Using his kekkei genkai, Amaya creates needles made of ice to assault her enemies with. The ice needles possesses enough chakra to not melt when a fire release technique is used against it.

19500CP
18000HP
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Irou hears the senbons coming at him as he rolls out the way.Irou stands as he laugh at his opponent attack. My my my I HAVE Someone who is scared to fight head up. You must shiver in your clothees to use this mist jutsu on me. Irou takes out a kunai as he stands there and wait for the next move.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:21 pm

ooc: oops slip of "tongue" there... I accidentally called Kasumi, Amaya...

She says nothing, but forms a single seal and water gushes out of her mouth in huge amounts and she jumps down from the top of the building, while biting her finger. She rides on top of the wave towards the uchiha, knowing where he is from sound. She unsheathed her sword using the oncoming surge to knock the uchiha back some and slashes at him with her sword. But while slashing at him she says "You seem to assume I'm from that loathsome mist village..."

Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Class: Offensive, Supplementary All ranges
Hand seals: Snake
After spitting out a great volume of water from his mouth, the enemy is swallowed up by this advancing surge and crushed. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks, the amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used. When used with Kisame's enormous chakra, even dry wastelands will turn into an ocean. Afterwards, the excess water can presumably be used for additional water release jutsu.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Watery Grave (Kasumi's sword)
Type: genjutsu, offensive
Description: This genjutsu creates an illusion that the victim is in underneath water. It targets sense of sight, breathing, and motor functions. The genjutsu seems very realistic, making the victim believe that they can't really breath and in an almost weightless environment which messes with their motor functions. To also add to the effect and to maybe cause some hysteria to the weak minded, the seeming surface of the water can always be seen by the victim but they can never reach it. When the victim is finally released from the genjutsu or is finally broken out of it, the victim is at first in bewildered state but that doesn't last long. The lasting effects of the genjutsu is the motor function break down. Victims experience fatigue and reactions are slowed. During the time that the genjutsu is having an effect of the opponent, their body goes rigid and they stare vacantly into space. They could still hear anyone, smell anyone, and would feel someone if they were touched, but would not see them. So it is easy for any caught in the genjutsu to be killed. This genjutsu lasts for 8 posts or until an unaffected person breaks the chakra flow as it is a strong genjutsu. It also protects the user from having the genjutsu reversed on them by an uchiha due to the sword being the base.

19500-2000=17500CP
18000HP
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Kasumi sword slash through as blood starts to come out his mouth. At that time Irou than raises his hand at Kasumi way as he points to the side of her and reveals Irou standing there untouched by her attack She attacked the dusk clone that Irou made on his opening move. I told you that your little Techinque will have no effect on me but I have something special just for you. Right when Irou finish his speech crows starts to fly starts out of the mouth of the clone as the start to circle around Kasumi. I will show you the power of a god. Irou the crows starts to form a circle around Kasumi and Irou as double of Kasumi appears right infront of her. The Double than takes out a Kunai and cuts her leg as Irou stands there and watches. The pain that the double feels starts to effect Kasumi as well as blood starts to come out as the double starts to cut herself. In the end you will bow down
21000-3000=18000

Demonic Illusion: Nightmare Phantom
Type: Kekkei genkai, A rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
This another one of Irou's genjutsu need no eye contact to activate. a double of The victum will appear and continually stab himself, all the while the victum suffers the same damage as the double.the pain isnt real but reduce his/her dexterity, making it harder for the victim to battle or perform hand seals.Normal ways of breaking this genjutsu is useless when Irou uses it in is Mangekeyou Sharingan. This still can be used in regular sharingan
Last for 4 post(2 of mines and 2 of yours)
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:26 pm

"God....?" she says as her face twitches when she starts to feel the pain. She bursts out laughing, continuing with each slash. "Just like all the other arrogant Uchiha!" She smiles as she feels the pain of each cut. "Such a way to feel alive... Even if it is just all in my mind" She laughs even louder.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next