Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 13 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
New Akatsuki Lair - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

New Akatsuki Lair

+14
Ryu
Roaxes Uchiha
Chouko
Tukiko
Kanine
Neeco
Madara Uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
Nero
hollis
Shizu
Josipa From The Desert
Demyx Hakashi
18 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

New Akatsuki Lair - Page 13 Empty Re: New Akatsuki Lair

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Laughing, I guess you are more crazier than I thought but I wonder if you are ready for something much worse than this. Kasumi continues to cut herself as everything starts to return to normal. Kasumi wakes up as her body is much heavier than usual. It felt like see been running for 3 days straight as Irou is standing right infront of her as the crows starts to form into a second Irou. This is fate that you should die or serve me. The choice is yours but if you continue to fight. Irou looks at her as he crack his knuckles. You will die
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Kasumi bursts out laughing. Serve you? Fate? Don't make me laugh, but you've already seemed to do that. Even though she's slowed, she lifts her hands and claps them together, keeping them clasped together. Temperatures suddenly drop drastically. I will NEVER serve anyone! From the clouds over head, ice begins to pour out of the clouds, beginning to cover everything as temperatures dip much below freezing. Know true coldness, Uchiha!

Name: Demonic Ice Jutsu: Whiteout
Type: Kekkei genkai, A rank, supplementary, both palms together [all range]
Kasumi places both palms together as the entire area starts getting covered by ice burying everything within its vicinity in solid ice. Everything within the area will be frozen solid and will continue to be buried in ice until Kasumi's unconscious.

17500-3000= 14500CP
18000HP
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Irou looks up as the snow comes out the sky burying everything including him under the snow. As he is covered under snow he can feel the snow begining to freze. Its about time for me to end this battle before I frozen solid. Suddenly from under the snow lighting chakra can be seen surging through the snow as it starts to melt.Irou hand can be seen coming out the snow

.Chidori Current
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
this jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from his body, instead of concentrating it in his hand. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims.By sending the current into the ground Sasuke can stun opponents from a distance. Sasuke can also channel the electricity through metallic weapons like his Kusanagi sword, increasing their cutting power, as well as making body parts numb by cutting them

24000 hp-3000=21000 hp
18000cp-3000=15000cp
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Kasumi saw the wave of electricity and attempted to move, but couldn't move out of the way in time, slowed utterly by the effects of the genjutsu. Damn it! The jutsu stunned her, paralyzing her leg muscles. The ice continued to fall, temperatures now reaching -28 degrees Celsius. Kasumi seems unphased by the coldness. I will get at least some last hits in... She smiles as she continues standing there, her hands together. The ice continues to fall as hail joins with it, the hail in the shape of daggers. Also the air around Kasumi drops further and becomes foggy.

Name: Demonic Ice Jutsu: Hailstorm
Type: Kekkei genkai, A-rank, offensive, all ranges
Kasumi creates a huge ice storm that will begin to drop hail in the shape of daggers. It will continue to hail these daggers for 10 posts, . (5 mine, 5 opponents)

14500-3000-1000-500=10000CP
18000-3000-3000=12000 HP
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Time to get this over. Irou is taking too long.

Gennosuke points his hand right at Kasumi as she starts to be drag towards him. The gravitational pull is so strong that she cnat resist it and plus the fact that she is fatigue from Irou's Genjutsu allows him to grab he fairly easily.

Look what I caught

He say he grabs Kasumi and starts to choke her by the neck.

I going to have so much fun with you

Lighting like chakra starts to come from alll over Gennosuke's body as his arms starts to grow in size increasing the chokehold on Kasumi.He than punches he in the stomach with so much force the punch shatters a rib sending her flying into a building.

22000-5000=17000

Name: Banshō Ten'in
Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary
Banshō Ten'in is a technique similar to Shinra Tensei in that it manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close. It is unknown if it can be used in a similar scale as Shinra Tensei or if it has the same five second limit

Name:Lightning Release Armor
Type:A-rank defensive supplentary short-range
By wrapping his body in a layer of Lightning chakra, the Raikage can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power.
While using this technique, his reflexes are comparable to that of the Fourth Hokage, making it difficult, if not impossible, even for the Sharingan to keep up with him. By combining this armor with the Body Flicker Technique, he can even dodge the Amaterasu at a split second, as well as Jūgo's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 42570
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Irou use chakra control to now stand on top of the water than was made but is chidori current melting the area around him. He stands there as the lighting around him still destroying the hail coming from kasumi's jutsu. Wow my old rivial Kurai used to use that techinque. But I guess he should be dead now. But still I had some nice fightd with him but back the sitiuation at hand.Irou starts to walks toward the area where Kasumi was laying at. A grin on his face shows that he now ready to finish this fight. Like I said before God has retutned and with a new ally this will be the end Irou stops 10 meters infront of the building
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Kasumi is pulled towards the other ninja that had been standing by. She smiles as he chokes her, her hands grabbing his arm as his arm starts to freeze completely, becoming ice. The freezing continues up his arm until he activates his jutsu and punches her, sending her flying while breaking his arm off due to it having become frozen, leaving him with only a frozen stub near his shoulder. When she hits the building, her body suddenly turns into powdery snow that crumbles apart.

Appearing a ways over from where Kyuzo had walked closer to the building. She coughs up blood as she's laughing. "Yes...and that frozen stump of an arm... you can keep that as a lovely reminder of me..." she says as she forms a single seal. She opens her mouth as large blast of wind is released from her mouth, flying toward Kyuzo as it continues still to rain down chunks of ice all around.

Name: Demonic Ice Jutsu: Frostbite
Type: Kekkei genkai, C rank, supplementary, [0-10m]
This jutsu allows Amaya to freeze anything she touches at will turning anything she touches into a a block of glacial ice. The ice formed is not able to be melted by any form of fire jutsus.

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Type: E-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Name: Wind Release: Pressure Damage
Type: B-rank, offensive, all ranges
Hand seals: Ram
Users: Kakuzu
Kakuzu's wind-element mask emits a large wind blast from its mouth. The target's body will be crushed within the immense pressures, as well as be torn to shreds.

10000-1000-2000-1000= 6000CP
12000-3000= 9000HP
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Irou begins to do handsigns as he looks at Kasumi. After he done he inhales a some air into his mouth and exhales it releasing a large amount of fire similar to a flamethrower. Since the fire release jutsus are stronger than release Irou's fire attack burst right through Kasumi attack causing most of the snow to melt.
The fire starts to reach towards her.

15000-2000=13000cp

Name:Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile
Type:B-rank,Offensive,Short to Mid range
First the user inhales air and then exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. The Third Hokage is able to use this technique with such an intensity that the flames become white
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:47 pm

The fire starts to slowly die down an then its starts to distort and disappear before reaching her. then like an warp hole opens in front of irou and a big hand grabs him into the portal and voice from the portal says:GET OVER HERE!
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Akatsuki leader(strong as an kage)

Charka Points : 42628
Mission points : 126

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Irou smiles as Lighting chakra starts to reform all over his body as it starts to channel into the arm of the person that grabbed him. The grip of the hand loosen up but Irou is still pulled.Looks like I've found the person I was looking for.Irou smiles as Chidori current is still surging around him.

13000-3000=10000

Chidori Current
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
this jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from his body, instead of concentrating it in his hand. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims.By sending the current into the ground Sasuke can stun opponents from a distance. Sasuke can also channel the electricity through metallic weapons like his Kusanagi sword, increasing their cutting power, as well as making body parts numb by cutting them.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:00 pm

As the hand drops irou from on top of an dark room hidden within the akatsuki lair since irou shocked was surouned by eletricty the hand blows up revealing to only being a stick with a glove as madara sits on his throne ahaha glad enough that you can make lad so how do you like it madara laughs

Name:Madara's Teleporting Technique
Type: unknown Rank Ninjutsu Defensive, Supplementary,All ranges
Madara is able to teleport himself or anyone he touches to another location in an instant. Kakashi Hatake likens it to the Flying Thunder God Technique because of its time and space manipulation, but notes Madara's version to be much more versatile. The ability can be used without predefined locations and without hand seals. It can also be used to transport only parts of Madara's body elsewhere, leaving him visible to opponents but impervious to attack.

Name:Ninja Art: Whack-A-Mole Technique
type:Offensive,deffensive,all ranges
Tobi grabs a twig then uses his Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique to move in front of each member and proceeds to whack them with the twig or sometimes can be used an decoy.
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Kasumi stumbles as she coughs up more blood. "...see ya..." She narrows her eyes as she suddenly disappears, a cold wind blowing violently through the village as the temperatures start immediately rising and the hail and ice stops falling instantly.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Why did you bring me here but I'm still going to make wish was never born. Irou start to walk up to Madara. I'm glad I've found you because once I've captured all the tail my plan can began
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tukiko Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:34 am

Deva path frowns and heads out of the separate cavern. She looks around, surveying the scene around until her eyes fall on the other ninja. "Ah... another Rinnegan..."
Tukiko
Tukiko
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 37905
Mission points : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:05 pm

Madara slightly tilts his head towards irou as he approaches him hm...plan with my tail beasts madara then straitghen up as he falls back in his chair what is your idea son?
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Irou stops 5 feet before reaching Madara as he starts to smile. Madara Madara Madara you see I want to do something that even you cant imagine. Something that could change the whole history as we speak. I want to create a jutsu so strong that it can tear the fabric of Time. Other words I want to recreate reality. Irou looks on at Madara
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Crazy ass plan for a psycho. How in the hell there as enough power to create a jutsu of that power. At first I thought you were dumb but now you are insane.

Gennosuke say as he enters the large room seeing the 2 Uchihas talking over there. He stops as he looks on at Irou and Madara.

I want to know who are you two

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuyuki Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Meanwhile in the separate cavern (or whatever it is) where they had dumped Fuyuki after bringing him to the lair. Having it been a while, Fuyuki was rising from unconsciousness. He began stirring and sat up, rubbing his head as he looked around, his brain trying to catch up with these new surroundings.
Fuyuki
Fuyuki
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 27447
Mission points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuyuki Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:50 pm

Fuyuki gets up quickly as he remembers that he had been captured by Akatsuki, but it looked like nobody was around. He quickly made his way up out of the lair up to the surface into the village. He sees the devestation and the other people. He smirks as his chakra and energy had replenished while he was unconscious. He then steps out into the open and yells "HEY IDIOTS!" He then flips them all off "SEE YA!!!!" He then disappears.
Fuyuki
Fuyuki
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 27447
Mission points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Thats a incredibl idea for a jutsu. Madara raises his hand infront of Irou in a hand shake manner. Lets join forces so we can get things down more faster. Since this group of Akatsuki cant get things down right. I will need someone of your skills to help out. Madara than look over at the Fuyuki escaping the lair. i will deal with him later
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Ok I will join you but first thing first we need to get rid of all the akatsuki members who arent with us. They know too much and its time to get rid of the loose ends. First on the list is Jashin.Irou looks over a Gennosuke as he smiles at him. You will be joining me right.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Gennosuke laughs as he looks on at Irou.He than starts to walk over to Madara.

I will join this little organization because I want to see as much action as I can plus I want to kill that girl who messed up my arm. So where are we heading to.

Gennosuke ask as he waits for a answer from Irou or Madara.

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:53 pm

the fake jashin rises out of the ground right out side of the akatsuki lair. he forms the tiger hand seal with his hands and coughs up a large ball of paper that immediatly sticks to the front entrance of the lair. it is in the shape of a circle and all of the collected kanji of them forms a smiley face. the cirlce of paper is about six feet in diameter, covering almost the entire wall. jashin goes to the secret exit and does the same.

"yosh, im surprised these children havent come to kills meh yet. oh well"

jashin then does the appropriate hand seals to open the back exit. he walks inside and starts spitting out more globs of paper to stick to the floor and walls , leaving giant smiley faces every where. he does this until he spots the remaining akatsuki members in the central meeting room.

"whoops, didnt expect ta see you guys here..aaakwaaard.. you children should really think about changin yer locks"
hollis
hollis

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Looks like the old dog has returned to his master. Its been a long time since I've saw you Jashin. But I want to ask you one question.Irou place his hand over his face by the mask that covers his face. What are you planing right now.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:22 pm

"what are we plannin you ask? oh well thats quite simple child.."
The jashin clone licks his lips

"operation, EVOLUTION. soon the entire ninja world will be united in lunacy. there will be no more kage or politics..only chaos. tehehe, its already almost complete now anyway. its too late for you to stop it sweet child.."
hollis
hollis

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next