Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 14 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Great Naruto Bridge

+15
Kaim
Hotaru Kurosuki
Shinunora Takeda
Chouko
Roaxes Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
hollis
Nero
Josipa From The Desert
Kusagi Tokugawa
Demyx Hakashi
Shimada
19 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Naruto Bridge

Post  Chouko Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Construction continues on the bridge for a week. A patrol of ninja is always there to protect the builders from any bandits. By the end of the week, the construction of the bridge is complete. Kasumi is on duty for helping guard the bridge when the final things are being completed. A cheering goes up from the builders. The bridge is complete once again. Now this time try to make it last! The builders head back to the village along with Kasumi and the other ninja.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:49 pm

lightning starts to gather in the middle of bridge as the sounds of cackling lightning starts to be heard. Then, a translucent sphere covered in electricity emerges destroying the center of the bridge causing it to crumble as lightning runs throughout the entire bridge, destroying anything it touches and spread into the forest, waters and the village. Amida stands in the middle of crumbles with lightning gathered at his feet as Amida hovers over the bridge seemingly standing on an invisible platform. Amida looks below at notices that the center of the bridge has crumbled and "steps" down onto the water.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Amida looks down and sees fishes swimming about as he sets his bag on the bridge and removes his robe followed by the chainmail shirt he wears underneath and set it aside. Amida then takes a deep breathe and suddenly falls into the water and starts swimming around looking for his next meal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Kasumi appears near the edge of the forest, staying hidden behind some trees. She carefully looks towards the bridge to see a huge hole in the center of the bridge. Man.. the builders aren't going to be happy about this... I need to figure out who is doing this... She looks around the bridge to see nobody around and then she spots the pile of clothes. who decided to take a swim? Kasumi decides that it's safe and emerges from the forest but stays alert. That lightning is something... she thinks to herself. She carefully approaches the bridge.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Amida swims in the water, slowly, encircling around looking for his next meal. Hmmm..which one... Amida then notices a large catfish swimming towards him. Slowly, Amida approaches it as he slowly starts to disappears. Suddenly catfish starts to struggle as lightning resonates through it. The water starts to churn as it splashes upwards as the catfish seems to be floating in midair. Lightning seems to be emerging around the catfish as a figure slowly starts to emerge with lightning running throughout it entirely. Slowly, it starts to take the form of Amida holding the catfish in his right hand. Amida looks over his right shoulder. What do you want..

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Kasumi watches the strange spectacle. Sheesh... She thinks to herself when Amida returns to normal. just a kid... and all this damage... She studies him. Hey kid, where are you from? It's not too nice to cause property damage to other villages.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:26 pm

from a cave Amida bites the catfish and holds it in his mouth as he puts on his chainmail shirt and robe. Amida then takes a huge bite out of the catfish and swallows it. The bridge..think of it as remodeling...very troublesome for fishing eh.. Amida picks up his bag and disappears in a cackle of lightning as another portion of the bridge crumbles underneath him. Don't you have someone to look after? Amida appears beside the stranger facing the opposite way as he swallows the remaining catfish whole.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:36 am

Kasumi listens to watch the strange boy has to say. Might be troublesome for fishing for you, but it doesn't mean it needs to be destroyed. She says, annoyed when she sees another part of the bridge crumble. "Don't you have someone to look after?" The boy says to her as he appears next to Kasumi. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. But orders are orders. If the order says find out what's going on with the lightning and the bridge, then I'm going to find out.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 pm

You know...you're not as dumb as you look..like most..well..all mist ninjas are...except for two though Amida says as he appears standing upside down on a branch of a tree as the ground beside the stranger crumbles in a surge of lightning creating a crater where Amida was standing. You're boring..bye bye Amida falls down from the tree upside down and just before his head hits the ground, lightning gathers at Amida's feet and he burst forward towards the stranger taking the form of a lightning bolt as lightning strikes the grounds near and on the ruins of the bridge creating a surge of lightning running throughout the entire mist village. Right before the lightning bolt reaches the stranger, it shoots up towards the sky at blinding speed and burst through the clouds in the sky creating an extremely loud thunderous sound as it disappears. The ground around the mist village starts to crumbles into dust and sand as lightning runs throughout it heading for the village.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Kasumi doesn't flinch as all this happens. She sees the lightning heading towards the village. She disappears and then reappears quite a ways in front of the lightning. She continues moving as she does hand signs. She then pulls out her two katanas and slices them through the air, right above the ground. A powerful, slicing wind cuts into the earth and keeps extending for a while, creating a small canyon. When the lightning reaches the canyon that the wind created, it is discharged into the Earth below, diverted away from the village. Kasumi leans against the wall of the village that had been right behind her. That had been a close one... Who knows what that one would have done to the village... She looks back towards the bridge. that kid... I have a feeling... She thinks as she heads back into the village to report to the Mizukage.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:52 am

as the stranger disappears into the village, a portion of a tree starts to distorts as it starts to take the shape of Amida slowly being visible again. Impressive...not.. what do you think kid? wanna hunt the girl down? nah...too troublesome..besides...she's not edible...even if she IS edible...not sure if she would taste good or not.. so where to now? well..i got what i wanted.. Amida hold a piece of paper in front of him and look at it if you say so kid Amida walks away from the bridge and slams his right feet onto the ground as lightning discharges from his entire body and surges through the ground causing the remaining of the bridge linking the mist to the outside world to crumble into the water followed by the ground that Amida walks on. Dust and sand kicks up as Amida turns into a mere silhouette and disappears leaving behind ruins and remains of the surrounding of the mist village.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:20 pm

"After the battle that went on for almost a full year and came to a conclusion as a man appears with the snake fang on his side and the Samedahea on his back he stops and look at the misty brigde"

Its been awhile since i've been here

"The man rubbs his forehead and continues to head into the village"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat May 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Josipa walks on the bridge. She walks in the direction of Kirigakure. I'm just gonna check on him and then run off to the base. Yea, that's what I'm gonna do.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu May 20, 2010 2:09 am

Slightly, through the mist, on the Breat Naruto Bridge a dark figure can be seen. {It's the teletubbies!} Josipa walks down the bridge! Then, at the crossroads, she goes in the direction of Amegakure!

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun May 23, 2010 4:37 pm

"the air moisture around joispa becomes denser capable of her not breathing as shadow of man is found walking the mist"

Akatsuki scum why are you here...
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Mon May 24, 2010 7:51 am

Josipa suddenly stops. She sees a man walking in the mist. Josipa turned her head away. You can't stop me from breathing with just this. Josipa does some hand signs and summons a strong wind around her, making it easier to breath. Josipa keeps silent and looks away for a minute and then turns to face Shimada. I was looking after you. Josipa looks away again.

Name:Wind Barrier
Type:Wind element, defense
Description:User summons masive wind to defend. Can as well be used to ambush enemyes.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:51 am

"Shimada grins as he unsheathe his snake fang from underneathe his robe and stands in a samurai stlye postion"

While i was gone i learned the true way art of battling with the sword! And you say you were looking for me well here I am you ready to die?

"Shimada starts to patiently circle around josipa with holding his two handed as if he were an samurai"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Josipa looks aside. I don't want to fight you yet. Even though she said that she hold her katana as she was ready to defend. I have a important mission right now, so can you, please, get out of my way?!

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 pm

"Shimada grins never leaves his face as he starts to insert charka into blade as it begins to shine"

Mission...huh...well nots gonna happened because you ran into shimada the terror of the mist!

"in a instance shimada horizontally swong his sword at josipa's head coming from the left of her"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Josipa sighs. Josipa pulls her katana out and puts it up to the side to block the attack. Tsk. You sound like the fame hit your head. Josipa turns her head and looks at Shimada. You people always aim for the head, huh? Josipa concentrates chakra and makes a wind blade that covers her katana, making it sharper. Josipa turned her head away and closed her eyes. She sighed......and here I wanted to leave this cursed place in peace...

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:15 pm

as Hagane reaches the bridge, he notices the thick mist surrounding it and pause for a while before walking into it. As he is walking, he comes to two figures caught in a sword lock. Hagane waves at both of them enjoying the cool breeze huh people Hagane continues to walk towards the village and disappears from view.
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 4991
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:55 am

Josipa notices the figure moving closer. Tsk! So much for fair play... Did you plan from the beginning to fight me two against one?!

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:32 pm

OOC - sorry, but you should post a little Shimada....i want to make my new character soon.... >_>

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Josipa looked away. She concentrated and summoned a little paper. In few seconds on the paper some kind of text appeared. The piece of paper "modeled" itself into a paper-plane. One second it was here and the other it was gone. The paper was already on the crossroads near Amegakure. I don't want to die so soon after I got fixed.

Name: Help - note paper-plain summoning technique
Type; Summoning technique
Description: The user summons a piece of paper. A note appears on the paper, the note is what the user is currently thinking. The note flies away to the destination that the user wants it and nothing can stop it.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagane Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:31 am

ooc - i think jojo's right..we should all post a little..and btw jojo..i'm not there lol i've already left the bridge.
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 4991
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next