Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree

3 posters

Go down

The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree Empty The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree

Post  Kuro Kagami Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:29 am

Access to this village is impossible to anyone besides those born in Takigakure or those invited in as it's located in a dimension within a tree. Within the tree is the village which is further hidden by a giant tree.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Charka Points : 11547
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree Empty Re: The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree

Post  Chouko Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:15 am

Chouko walks slowly through the village and then enters into a building. Once inside, she disappears down a trap door. There are some sound of crashes and glass breaking before she comes back up and closes the trap door. She then walks back out into the village.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree Empty Re: The Hidden Village on the other side of the tree

Post  Chouko Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:22 am

Chouko walks down the street, halts, walks back 10 steps, claps, hops to the left once, claps, takes a step forward, claps twice, takes a giant leap while twisting around in the opposite direction, pats her legs, spins around, claps twice, spins back around, claps once, and then sits down right in the middle of the road as she stares straight forward with a blank expression.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Haru just walked around the corner when she saw a person doing some strange jumping and clapping thing so she watched as the person continued and then approached her after she had stopped and had say down. "Err... What was that, if I may ask?" Haru asked the blankly starring person.
Haru
Haru
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 1720

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:14 am

The sound of heavy organ music resonated through the entire village as immediately, all the villagers goes into a state of trance, standing rooted to the ground, unmoving, as if being hypnotized by the sound of music. The village, filled with silence, only accompanied by the sound of the heavy organ music. The sky above the village darkened as the clouds started to roll, streaks of lightning flashed in the sky followed by the sound of thunder, drumming within the black, whirling clouds.
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Charka Points : 11547

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:31 am

Chouko barely glances over at the girl before the organ music starts resonating through the village. Her eyes suddenly widen as she leaps up and the grabs the girls hand and starts running off, dragging the girl behind her without saying a word to her.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haru Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:45 am

Haru enters the village after being led there by the butterfly. "So where is she?" she asked still following the butterfly through the bustling village once in it past the protective tree that hid the village from view.
Haru
Haru
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 1720

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Mugetsu leads Haru into the village while answering her questions the best he can. "I don't know for sure. She probably will. She didn't really tell me the reason, she just said that I'd find a girl outside of the village by herself and there you were." He kept leading her. "Oh she's around here somewhere... knowing her, she could just be late or she's going to be here any second out of nowhere." He said. "Oh dear..." He said, looking towards the sky.

Chouko was flying through the air, headed right for the two in the street. "Chouko!" was yelled out by a soft female voice. A larger shadow covered the two below as Papillon caught Chouko just before she hit the ground. "That was rash and stupid, Chouko, don't ever do that again!" Chouko was laughing. "Ah it would have been all good, you didn't even let me have the chance to finish what I had started!" she said, childishly pouting. "Now you stop that, you have a guest." "Ah!" Chouko turned around and walked toward Haru. "Ciaossu, person, I'm Chouko, a Jounin at this village. What is your name?"
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down