Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Cave hidden in the snow EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Cave hidden in the snow EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Cave hidden in the snow EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Cave hidden in the snow EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Cave hidden in the snow EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Cave hidden in the snow EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Cave hidden in the snow EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Cave hidden in the snow EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Cave hidden in the snow EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Cave hidden in the snow

2 posters

Go down

Cave hidden in the snow Empty Cave hidden in the snow

Post  Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:29 pm

a violent gust of wind blows as kuro drops along with amaya and shimada. Kuro stands up but quickly collapse again only to coughs up more blood continously.

Back to top Go down

Cave hidden in the snow Empty Re: Cave hidden in the snow

Post  Shimada Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:44 pm

"i get slowly and then i see kuro in pain i run on side of him"

Hey pal you alright? why did you bring us here?
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Kuro smiles with his eyes half closed and turns to look at amaya Heh..in the end..i guess i will die trying to help some people i don't know.... Kuro struggles to stand up and walks towards amaya kneeling down in front of her You shouldn't rely on that useless sword....so...much... Kuro touches amaya's face as kuro's hand turns frosty white and freezes amaya's skin upon touch and disappears instantly. Kuro collapse as blood trickles from his mouth Both...of...you...train here......collaborate...with...each other.....there's more..than one way....to use ice release... Kuro froze a seal onto amaya's palm as his hand drops to the ice and closes his eyes. So...this...is what...col.... Kuro breathes his last breath as the snow starts to calm down and falls down peacefully. A piece of photograph falls out of Kuro's shirt showing the back of a kumo ninja with really long hair scratching his butt with the word Amida written on the photograph.

ooc- this is my goodbye guys...i will try to rp with amida from time to time...but i wont be able to interact with u guys.....amaya the seal i've given u allows u to summon my susanoo...u can now change ur jutsu list with the ice release...be happy ^_^...bear man...read the hints in my famous last words ^_^..well...this is goodbye....will miss u guys...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:35 pm

occ- dang, I missed you this morning Kuro... shoot. Well, I'll miss you Kuro, it was nice role playing (even though it wasn't much) with ya.

I fall to my knees next to Kuro as a single tear drops from my eye. I sit like that for a bit and then I get back to my feet. I look over at the other ninja that Kuro had brought along. I don't think we've met before. My name is Amaya. What's yours?
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:06 am

"i fold my arms across my head and looked at the lifeless body that stunned me for a moment then i look at the konochi"

Ey,my name is simada senju of the mist! and i'm glad to meet you sorry it was under these circuntances.
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 am

Yea... I am too... I look down at the snow at my feet and notice the picture that had came out of Kuro's shirt. I pick it up Huh... Amida... I wonder how this person was related to Kuro... I hand the picture to Shimada. Do you know him?
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:34 am

"i look at the picture puzzled"

How do i know i rarely know this guy?hmm...i wonder they kinda resemble each other?

"i start to get a chill from the cold"

Uh...lets get outa here i can't take this icy winter land stuff i knew water i'm a fish not a polar bear

"i get in a corner and start to shiver"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:20 am

Oh, sorry, I never feel cold so I didn't notice. I look sadly at Kuro's body once more and then look away. Yea,sure, we can leave now.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Hey lets go to the mizukage and see how's she doing or see if she knows about it

"We walk away heading to the mist village"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:42 pm

a lightning bolt strikes the ground right outside a large iceberge that seems to glow for some apparent reason. The lightning bolt recedes as lightning surges through the ground melting the ice and snow as Amida walks out of the icy debris that kicks up walking towards the block of glowing iceberg. So this is it... what is kid? my answer... Amida touches the iceberg and closes his eyes and removes his orange pair of shades and place it inside his robe. He then takes four steps back and holds his right hand high above his head and arch his back this is going to be messy..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Amida closes his eyes as he stood there in the middle of the snow and hail unmoving and unwavering. Slowly, what seems to be the cackle of lightning can be heard coming from Amida's palm. As the winds gets harsher so is the cackle of the lightning getting louder as lightning starts to form into the palm of Amida's right hand. Streaks of lightning starts to strike the ground near Amida as it is emitted by the now formed lightning bolt in Amida's right palm. Ok..here we go.. Amida arches his back and forcefully throws the lightning bolt towards the iceberg. As the lightning bolt touches the iceberg, a blinding blue light resonates from the iceberg as the lightning bolt is now completely absorbed by the iceberg. A small crack starts to appears on the iceberg as blue light seeps out of it turning white as a loud and blinding explosion covers the entire area. Amida puts on his orange shades as he disappears into the blinding explosion of light.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Slowly, the flash of blinding light starts to dissipates as a silhouette of two figures can be seen standing in the snow facing each other. As the flash of blinding light disappears, Amida appears to be standing facing a copy of himself only with different clothing and hairstyle, revealing to be the long dead Kuro. The other "copy" of himself collapse as Amida kneels down and looks at it. Kid...he..looks exactly like you.. ..he does... Amida carries the corpse of Kuro and walks into the snow disappearing amongst the hail and mist as a word resonates through it brother...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down