Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
In the Village - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
In the Village - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
In the Village - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
In the Village - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
In the Village - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
In the Village - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
In the Village - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
In the Village - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
In the Village - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

In the Village

+12
Kaim
Shinunora Takeda
Madara Uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
Kyuzo Uchiha
Nero
Shimada
Shizu
hollis
Josipa From The Desert
Demyx Hakashi
16 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

In the Village - Page 9 Empty Re: In the Village

Post  Josipa From The Desert Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Josipa stands outside the lair, waiting for Jashin.
Where the heck is that guy?

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Jashin leaves the lair and walks a couple ways. he then runs up to josipa

"ooooh, well shmellow jojoooooo"

Jashin begins to walk up to josipa.

"what're you do here child? ehh?"
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Yo. Josipa sighs. I'm waiting for you, we're in the same team. We need to check if Shimada is still alive... Josipa sighs again. Can we go now?

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madora uchiha Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Madora walks through the village calmly to the akatsuki lair.
Madora uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 30106
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Jashin walks up to josipa and looks at her dead in the eyes smiling.

"heheh, weeeeeeeeeeelll...no...we cant..."

Suddenly, jashin loses his smile and it turns into what appears to be a serious face. he walks up close to josipa

"ya see. im not gonna be a part of our group anymore.. im leavin.. there are too many ..restrictions here. i cant be myself. sure i can assasinate a few people here and there within reason. but..thats the thing jojo. i hate reason..ima creep. ima widow.. (jashin looks around) what the hell am i doin here?..i dont belong here.. im not ona you. im not an assassin. ima..a..monster..and i cant keep holdin back my true nature. its killin me jojo, killin me.."

jashin moves his face towards josipa as if he is about to bite her, but he kisses her on the cheek instead. he then stands beside her looking forward. his normal smile is now back

"from here on in jojo..im not with the nations or akatsuki..i just..am..thanks fer introducin me to our friends"

jashin begins to slowly walk away

"tell crazy eyes ill catch teh nine tails for em if i see em.. as a last favor.."
hollis
hollis

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 am

Josipa looks at Jashin leaving. It was fun being in the same organization. I hope, that, when we next see each other, we won't have to fight. Josipa goes in the opposite direction. Bye bye.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu May 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Josipa sits down on a bench. Josipa looked at her feet with a blank expression for a while. Few teardrops rolled down her cheeks. Josipa got up and walked down the alley. I should notify Madara, but, he probably already knows. Josipa headed out of the village.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Its raining hard as a figure walks towards the entrance of Amegakure. He looks around as he notice all the people looking at him.Irou than stands there as if he is waiting for someone.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Gennosuke walks through the muddly streets as the wind blows violently pass him. He starts to get some evil thoughts in his head as he begins walk towards the center of the village.

Hmmm I wonder what should I do today. Maybe beat up somebody.

Gennosuke comes to a stop as he notice a man standing there as if he is waiting for someone. Gennosuke take it up to him to walk up to the man.

Who are you

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 42570

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Irou looks up at the man as he smiles and turns his back to him. With a grin Irou starts to walk off. None of your business boy. Irou continues to walk off.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Gennosuk disappears in a flash of lighting and as he appears infront of the man walking away from him. He than starts to clap his hand as he looks directly into the man eyes with his Rinnegan eyes.

I am Gennosuke Kouga and no one turns their back to me. I mean know. I guess you are a cowards and it would be easy for someone who is weak to run away from me.

Gennosuke rubs his hands together as the rain falls more

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Rinnegan right. Irou say as he looks dead into his eyes. Irou eyes close for a couple of seconds as they reopens revealing the 3 tomes of the sharingan in his eye.If I want to run away I woulda. but not from someone like you. All I can say is that I came here to capture myself a Akatsuki member and torutre the hell out of them. Irou laughs as he walks off. Im going to have some fun.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Gennosuke looks in disbelieve as there is someone who is willing to fight the Akatsuki by himself. He than starts to walk behind Irou as he say.

Looks like you are the type of person who wants to bring chaos to the world and I like that. My life has always been center around violence and I now like it.
I want to join you for this fight.

Gennosuke looks at the man as he contiues to follow him

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Irou stops as he still looking foward. He turns around and walks up to Gennosuke and smiles. I guess you can tag along but just dont slow me down. I have to kill some people and I dont want to be the one being killed. Irou turns around as he continues head towards the akatsuki base.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tukiko Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:46 am

Four different Paths make their way through the village. They each set up a part of the barrier, creating it. Tukiko in her tower further away curses, wishing she had her sixth path to see who the intruder might be. Damn Fuyuki, I am so going to use his body to replace the one that he destroyed!

The different paths disappear after placing the tags that made part of the barrier. Along with the trap set. They return to the tower in a lower room, lying down in a bed so that Tukiko can focus soley on Deva path. She might start the sealing herself if Madara didn't show up soon.

Name: Five Seals Barrier
Type: Fuinjutsu, supplementary, all ranges
Description: This technique creates a barrier around a place by placing four "Forbidden" (禁, kin) tags in different locations surrounding, a fifth tag on the location to be protected. The tags are placed on flat surfaces, and are connected with the user's chakra. This technique turns the entire range surrounded by the tags into a barrier space, and inside the space, the material destruction is "forbidden". Using any kind of physical attack to try and destroy something in the barrier is folly, as it will only lead to injury. To cancel this, it is necessary to search for the five tags and tear them off simultaneously. Meaning there must be at least five people on a team to cancel it.
Even if the barrier is broken, there is a final obstacle. The user can add a trap that will create perfect copies of those who have removed the seal, preventing them from returning immediately.

Name: Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique
Type: Ninjutsu, offensive, short range
Description: A double trap laid under the Five Seal Barrier. This technique is automatically started when the "Forbidden"-tags are removed. An exact copy of the person who removed the tag will appear with their appearance, battle skills, and so on. Because the double has a fixed amount of stamina, it has an advantage in a drawn-out battle. In order to cancel this technique, the one who removed the tag has no choice but to somehow become stronger than they were at the time they removed it.
Tukiko
Tukiko

Charka Points : 37905
Mission points : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Gennosuke runs infront of Irou as he places his hand over Irou's chest. He than notice theres a tag infront of the way. He starts to smiles as he know that this is a sealing techinque and there must be another person around here with the Rinnegan.

Hmmm that was a very smart idea placing tags all over the place. Akatsuki must have aquire themselve someone who has the Rinnegan. So Uchiha what are we going to do about this.

Gennosuke looks at the seal has he patiencely waits for Irou to answer.

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:17 pm

I guess to break through a barrier you first have to break those seals. There are 5 of them and when you break each of them a copy of you appears and you will have to fight him. Man this is a really good barrier but it dosent do nothing to stop Susano. Irou close his eye as his mangekyou Sharignan is activated. Now Time to finish the job. A ghostly being starts to form around Irou that resembles as yamabushi. Susano than takes out a giant spear off his back and points it at the seal.Gennosuke this here is the Getsuei Houmen Yari(Moon Release spear) and it allows me to break through any jutsu I target with it.Sussano than starts to swing the spear into the barrier causing the tag to burn as the barrier around it falls.Susano suddenly vanishes as Irou's eyes returns to normal. Shall we get going
.Susanoo
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges
Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi. It wields the sacred Yata no Kagami (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror), a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand. In its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣, Ten Hands Long Sword), also known as the Sakenagi Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakenagi no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword), is held. The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion, and is described as the perfect counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword.[2] Like the Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi, Susanoo is an ability of the Mangekyo Sharingan. Zetsu said that Susanoo's Totsuka Sword combined with the Yata mirror essentially makes Itachi invincible. Irou's Susanoo use a spear called Getsuei Houmen Yari(Moon Release spear)the spear is held on the back of Susanoo. Its ability is similar to Itachi's Sakenagi Longsword but its doesnt trap anything in genjutsu, The spear allows Irou to break through any jutsu. On Irou's Susanoo left arm is a combination of a sheild with a crossbow under it that allows Irou to seal anything he wants
Irou's Mangekyou Sharingan
In the Village - Page 9 1120396633Ruthay%20Naruto%20Mangekyou%20Sharingan%2001
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:34 pm

So that was the Mangekyou Sharingan but anyway lets get going.

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Irou rubs his eyes a little as using Susanoo took a lot out of him. He than turns around and looks at Gennosuke and says. Ok Im expecting there going to be at lease 4 Akastuki in that base. Each of them dumber than the other. By the looks of it Kyuzo Killed one of them and if he is able to kill one that means I can crush the rest. But are you sure you want to continue this path with Irou Uchiha. Irou looks on at Gennosuke
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Gennosuke turns an look at Irou.Dont worrie about me, i know what i have to do. Gennosuke turns tword the building.

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Allright than, its your choice. Irou stay as he continues down the streets.After walking for a while Irou appears infront of a building as Nero told him when they fought 3 years ago. He than looks at Gennosuke as he tells him. Destroy this wall so we can enter the lair.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gennosuke Kouga Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Know the party beginnes. Gennosuke appears infront of the building and jump back in the air. Know to take down this useless building.

Name: Shinra Tensei
Type: Kekkei Genkai, Supplementary
Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most, if not all, attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The only downside to this technique is that there is a short period when it is unusable after being used, though only for roughly five seconds. If one is sufficiently rooted to the ground, the repulsive forces can be resisted.

Shinra Tensei can also be used on a large scale for massive destruction. Before it can be used, Nagato must break his connection with all but the Deva path (presumably to channel all available chakra through it). A massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath in a titanic explosion. Using it on this scale shorten Nagato's lifespan and leaves him unable to use the Deva path for several minutes

Gennosuke Kouga
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Irou looks on as the building starts to come down revealing a hidden room inside of it. Irou than starts to walk towards the room as he gives Gennosuke the cue to head in.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9