Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Josipas house EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Josipas house EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Josipas house EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Josipas house EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Josipas house EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Josipas house EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Josipas house EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Josipas house EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Josipas house EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Josipas house

2 posters

Go down

Josipas house Empty Josipas house

Post  Josipa From The Desert Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:25 pm

Josipas old house, it was destroyed cuz of some ninja. Was fixed and everything. Every room is dark, the house hasn`t got any windows. Josipas room is filled with katanas and weapons.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Josipas house Empty Re: Josipas house

Post  Josipa From The Desert Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Josipa woke up in the middle of the night, it still was hot. Well, that`s not a suprise it`s Sunagakure, the Desert...
Ahhhh, i can`t sleep anymore... Josipa stood up and changed clothes. Well, I guess I`ll go get something to eat and then travel a bit.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:23 am

Josipa walked infront of her old house, it was destroyed when she attacked the village and than rebuilt. They rebiult my old house... Josipa saw a new family that lived next door, she recognised the cooks son. Josipa walked near them. Umm, excuse me, I need to talk to you. I`m sorry, I`m busy at the moment. Josipa turned back to herself. Now! O-okay. They walked into his house. I`m on a mission right now, your father sent us to check you. Check me? What am I? A criminal? He thought that something happend to you, cuz the letters stopped and everything. Ah, I told him in my last letter, that I`ll be busy and won`t be sending any letters soon. Okay, I don`t care for the reason. I`ll write a note right now, you just give it to him, okay? Yeah, sure... The man wrote a note and gave it to Josipa. Seems like we`re finished here, see ya. Josipa walked out of his house.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:06 pm

thanks kid

i say to the cooks son

yes mission completion
Nero
Nero
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 63669
Mission points : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:36 am

Josipa came into her old house. Wow, everything`s the same.Josipa walked in and took a deep breath.Ahhh, everything is still in dark colors and just two widows. I might get used to it. Josipa found her old dragon ring and her katana. Josipa fell asleep and slept for 5 hours when she woke up it was almost midnight. Hmmm, I woke up at the perfect time to check if my katana and dragon ring are still funcionally. Josipa went to the training ground.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Josipa rushed in her house. All my life, I thought I as something I wasn`t. Desert Foxes eh? Hmmm, i need to talk to the magain. Josipa sat on her bed. She remebered her mum saying something about if she needed them, she just needs to put the ring on her finger and talk. Josipa put the ring on her finger. Mum, dad? Yes??? Oh, it`s you. I have a question to ask. Shut it. Ummm, what now? I mean, where should I go if I want to find out more? You need to go to Konohagakure. The Uchiha Mansion is the best place. They have all kind of scrolls and everything, and they were trying to help our clan. Dear, we will tell you more, when the right time comes. Go to Konoha now. Josipa nodded and took the ring off and put it in her bag.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Josipa took her katana and her bag. She stood infront of an mirror and tied her hair up. Konohagakure, here I come! Josipa rushed out of her house.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Josipa walked calmly and slowly in her house. She noticed that her forehead protector wasn't anywhere. She walked up to a closet and took an old forehead protector. It looked like it's new, shiny and yet dark. The forehead protector had a past that Josipa wanted to forget, but she doesn't really have any choice. Josipa tied her forehead protector, she wasn't really proud of the long scratch over the symbol of Sunagakure. She sighed and promised to herself to go to the mansion and then to go repair that. Josipa took a katana and went out of the house.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:20 am

Josipa came into the house. I wonder how will they react? Josipa dozzed off, when someone knocked. Josipa ignored it, but then someone knocked again. Josipa opened the door. The ANBU ninja first looked away and then met Josipas eyes. He was a bit scared and then took out a piece of paper. W-w-we f-found this in the mansion. J-josipa you are, t-the new K-kazekage. Josipa made a surprised face. I am? Y-yes. The ANBU went away. Josipa smirked. Another ANBU came right away. I'm here to protect you Kazekage-sama. Josipa turned around, got her best katana and turned to another piece. Hey you! We won't be having anything like a ceremony! I have a meeting with someone, so go back. I will be coming back in a week. Make sure that the village stays peaceful. Don't let anyone in the village, just those who have a special permission. The ANBU disappeared. Josipa went out of her house and locked the door. She went out of the village.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down