Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Great Naruto Bridge

+15
Kaim
Hotaru Kurosuki
Shinunora Takeda
Chouko
Roaxes Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Madora uchiha
Chahiro~Suzaka
hollis
Nero
Josipa From The Desert
Kusagi Tokugawa
Demyx Hakashi
Shimada
19 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Great Naruto Bridge - Page 8 Empty Re: The Great Naruto Bridge

Post  hollis Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:28 am

*jashin comes up from underneath the ground smiling*
"now, is this place away enough child"
*licks lips*
"now we can have fun and i can see that monster thingy you've got inside ya"
*jashin unravels his blades of chaos and they hit the ground leaving a small dent in the bridge*
"now lets play"
*the ground starts to crack a little*
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:38 pm

"shimada grin widley"

i'm gonna finish what you started

"the crack the jashin made water rushes through it making that section of the bridge flood of water around of jashin then a cavern surronds jashin of earth i appear on top of it and drop a orb in the cavern that is full with water sharks endless sharks emerge from the orb and continuesly striking jashin then i land at a safe distance away from the cavern"

hmph its over.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Type: Unknown rank, Offensive, Supplementary, Short to mid range (0-10m)
Hand Seals: Snake
This jutsu will cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target.

Name: Water Release: Infinete Sharks
Type:S-rank Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Shimada summons a water shark to force the enemy under water where Shimada releases an orb of water that releases countless water sharks to strike the enemy before causing a massive implosion.

22000hp 11500cp
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:14 am

*jashin watches as the bridge floods*
"hehehe"
*something that sounds like pincers can just barely be heard*
"hm"
*the cavern sorrounds jashin. he watches and starts doing hand signs*
"ooh, he likes ta play with mud n rocks"
*as soon as shimada drops the orb in the cavern, jashin manipulates the earth that the cavern itself is made up of and seperates two sections of it to make an opening.
"i do to"
*the sharks start to float out of the cavern and as they do, they try to attack jashin but his tentacles act as a defense by attacking them. as this happens, the sound of pincers gets louder and two small scorpions crawl onto shimadas neck and sting him, injecting a total of 14 oz of concentrated poison into his bloodstream. the scorpions hop off of him and more start to come . jashin starts to talk to the scorpions as they come*
"why hello nemui, its about time you came. my clone summoned you a while ago. but then you are a slow poke a doke. excuse me for a second..."
*jashin starts to cough up something. it looks like a body*

16800hp, 10000-2000(bedrock)=8000chakra
(the clone is the one that did the summoning which is why it has no chakra left)

Name: Summoning Technique (口寄せの術, Kuchiyose no Jutsu; Viz "Shinobi Conjuration", English TV "Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu")
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary[1]
Hand Seals: Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram[2]
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 17
Debut (Manga): Chapter 29
Before a summon can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species.[3] The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo. The summoner then signs the contract in their own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature.[4] The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. It should be noted that anyone can summon the animal as long as they have the blood from someone who has made a contract, along with sufficient chakra of their own.[5]
While most summoners have only been shown capable of summoning one type of creature, Pain has been seen summoning several different animals and even people. Pain does not provide a blood offering when performing a summon.
When an animal is summoned it is transported from its place of residence to the summoner's location. Once summoned, the animal can perform a task or help the user in battle. The summon is not required to help the user, and may be more of a hindrance than an ally. In addition, summons are able to summon their summoner. They may also wear a forehead protector, suggesting a loyalty to only one village.
Summoning can serve as a base for other jutsu, as is the case with Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique and Summoning: Quick Beheading Dance. In these cases, summoning may not be restricted to creatures, Orochimaru also summoning corpses or defenses. Items can also be "summoned" from scrolls. Because the items are not summoned from anywhere, instead only being released from storage, no blood is needed and thus it is not a conventional summoning.
Jashin specifically summons scorpions to help him.theese scorpions all have their own individual chakra reserves and can talk. their abilities vary slightly amongst them, but they all can break up into hundreds or thousands (depending on their individual size) of tiny or normal sized scorpions(much like katsuyu) These smaller scorpions can be used for survailence or assasination due to their high reserves of liquid poison stored in ther claws and tail. they can all also emit large amounts of black poison smog from their claws and tail (if some one is stabed by their pincers or tails they will be poisoned.) which can not only be used to kill or paralyze but also to impair vision due to its thickness and color. to be able to sign the scorpions blood contract, the user must have killed at least 1000 innocent humans just for the sake of killing or self gratifacation recieved from killing. the exact number of scorpions that can be summoned is not known, however jashin has been known to summon the following:

Hari: The king of all other scorpions. he is 10 ft taller than gamubunta and manda. he is an outcast to gamubunta,manda and katsuyu because of his demented and wild personality however, gamubunta does sometimes tolerate his presence because he sometimes makes him laugh. aside from the normal poison smog, jari can also emit large rivers of extremely corrosive acid from his mouth which can also be used as a projectile that can burn through mandas armor-like skin. he is also quite fast and agile despite his enormous size and weight.

Nemui: one of hari's subordinates. hes about 13 ft tall. aside from the normal abilities, he can shoot fire from his mouth. he always talks as if he is very sleepy.

Ippai & Kara; "lit: full and empty" : They are both the same exact height, (approx. 5'7) and are always summoned together. aside from the normal abilities, they can make parts of their body grow to be half the size of hari instantly.(much like chojis technique) they use this to create devestating combination attacks. ippai is always happy and sees the good possible outcomes in a situation, while kara is always gloomy and sees the negative possible outcomes in a situation.

iimasu: the messenger of the scorpions. is is usually summoned when jashin has an important message to deliver. he has some sort of way to dig underground to get from place to place instantaneously. he is very reliable but always seems to have "work" to do when theres a battle going on.

name: Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 pm

ooc-jashin this is how that infente shark attack looks look at the second cut sceneneit really looks

"countless sharks conituesly to poor at jashin until the they finally reaching him causing a massive implosion destroying the tentacles and the scorpian while shimada is safely on top of a bridge pole"

hmph you thought it was gonna be that easy you freak!
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:14 pm

ooc: oooooooh, mi bad, i pictured somethin different

*jashin is hit by the sharks. his arm left arm is blown off 10 feet away from him . he coughs up water* 16800-6000=10800hp
"ooooh, that was a fancy jutsu there. i thought it was over.it eeven blew me arm off boyo"
*jashin goes to pick up his arm, and as he does, another scorpion crawls on shimadas ankle to try and bite him. jashin then uses his attatched hand to throw three kunai into the air at shimada. the kunai have somthing attatched to them.jashin then throws a shuriken very hard near the bottom of the bridge pole shimada stands on, making a crack on the water soaked ground.*
"yes,yes it did. how lovely. hehehe, im so grateful to be able ta play with such a fun child!..so grateful that.oh ill give you a present.."
*jashin starts to cough up something.after a couple of seconds, he coughs up an exact flesh and bone clone of shimada, the same one he made from their first fight*
"you remember this guy dont ya? but then again we did have ta leave as soon as he arrived"
*jashin leans casually on the cloned shimadas shoulder. the cloned shimada simply stands emotionless. jashin then swallows his arm and his open wound stops bleeding. more scorpions start to come out of the water and start to surround jashin. they all look exactly the same*
"mmmmmmmmmm, that hit the spot"
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:31 pm

"i quickly shake the scorpian off my ankle then i lean backward of the pole slashing it in half making the scorpian fall to the water"

smart trick but its not gonna work on me you freak look around you this is my ocean and you think you can stop me?

"the sea level starts to rise using my water infused charka i touch the water making it restless and strong waves making it difficult to move i swim down into the ocean"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:30 am

*the three kunai explode but shimada manages to avoid it when he dives into the ocean. they simply leave a very large cloud of smoke, floating above the ocean. as the water rises, jashin looks deep down into the ocean to see his shuriken he threw earlier with the crack still in the ground.*
"hmmmmmm..should i follow him nemui?"
*the scorpions all start to come together. they all then merge together to form a black 13 foot scorpion. it speaks lazily*
nemui: hmm...i dont really care...but if you go you might as well take saftey in my mouth..so that you can conserve your air..and not drown..
jashin: oooooh yea, you scorpion guys can hold yer breathe fer like 3 weeks right?
nemui:..yup..
jashin: ok then!!
*jashin then grabs the shimada replica and steps into nemuis' mouth. nemui then dives into the ocean to go after shimada. the cloud of smoke still floats and the sun starts to set*
"now i can have some fun, heheheh"
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:07 am

"When the scorpian lands in the water in search of me from underneathe a shark burst through the scorpian mouth grabbing jashin body above water due to the rough water jashin drops the bone replica into the water four others shark appear around the scorpian and attack it when jashin appears above water i then swing my sword making a strong gust blowing the smoke away then the shark imprisons jashin into a sphere water like ball whaile i stick my hand inside of it"

jashin i told you its over the authorites are arriving shortly its over you sin will be cleansed!

Name: Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks
Type: B-rank, Offensive, All ranges
The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and a water shark comes out of each finger to strike the opponent in five consecutive attacks.

Name: Water Prison Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Hand Seals: Snake,Sheep,Tiger,Horse,Snake,Rabbit,Horse,Snake,Rabbit,Both Palms Out
This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Neji Hyuga has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to speak. When this technique is used on Tenten, she indicates that she cannot breathe, though other characters have not reported the same problem

22000hp, 8500cp
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:12 pm

*just before jashin is grabed, he makes hand signals*
"oooh"
* jashin is put in the sphere*
"hmm, you shouldntve left yer sharky friends down there with nemui..'
*nemui then chomps down on the shark that bursted into his mouth with his pincers, killing it. he then swiftly swings his tail, impailing two more sharks at tone time. he then opens his mouth and releases a wide spread of fire upon the sharks, killing the remaining two.*
nemaui: what a bother. all this fighting..
*nemui then quickly swims to the top. the clone of shimada, follows. shimadas replicas then appears next to the sphere. nemi appears behind the real shimada. he opens his mouth and releases a large, powerful blast of fire upon shimada*

8000cp-1000cp=7000cp

Name: Puppet Technique (傀儡の術, Kugutsu no Jutsu; Viz "Art of the Puppet Master", English TV "Puppet Master Jutsu")
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)[1]
Users: Kankuro, Sasori, Chiyo, Monzaemon Chikamatsu, Mizuki (Anime only), Setsuna
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 41
Debut (Manga): Chapter 70
This jutsu uses strings of chakra to control puppets like marionettes. Any number of chakra strings can be used to control a puppet, but users with more skill can use fewer strings per puppet. Both Chiyo and Sasori demonstrated the ability to control entire puppets perfectly using just one string. While most puppeteers would normally be able to control ten puppets at most (one per finger), Sasori's self-modification allowed him to control up to one hundred puppets at a time.
Apart from being used to control marionettes, the chakra strings can be attached to other objects, allowing the user to control, or at the very least disrupt, other things. In one instance, Kankuro uses chakra strings to trip Naruto Uzumaki when they first meet. In another, Chiyo uses chakra strings to control a person like a puppet.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:44 am

a figure appears beside shimada and place both its hands on the sphere and nemi as nemi and the flames freezes immediately into a block of ice and the sphere that jashin is in starts freezing immediately trapping him inside frozen

Kuro walks in from the distance heading for shimada,jashin and his clone

what took you....shimada sensei

-Name: Demonic Ice Jutsu: Frostbite
Type: Kekkei genkai, C rank, supplementary, [0-10m]
This jutsu allows Kuro to freeze anything he touches at will turning anything he touches into a a block of glacial ice. The ice formed is not able to be melted by any form of fire jutsus.

-Name: Water Clone Technique (水分身の術, Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu; English TV "Water Clone Jutsu")
Type: C-rank, Supplementary[1]
Users: Kisame Hoshigaki, Zabuza Momochi, Kakashi Hatake, Yoroi Akado, Kakuzu, Itachi Uchiha
Hand Seal: Tiger
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 7
Debut (Manga): Chapter 12
The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

hp-17000
cp-14000

clone's hp-1700
clone's cp-500

Last edited by Kurotsuki Senju on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Jashin: *thinking*: whew, thank goodness that kid got here. now that this sphere thingy is solid, i can escape
*tentacles start to come from jashins body and fill up the ice sphere. the tentacles then extend , breaking the ice up into pieces, freeing jashin*
*a dark green substance starts to bubble out of the ice and it begins to melt. after a couple of seconds the acid compleelt melts the ice*
"oooh, more playmates"
*shimadas clone then attacks shimada*
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:32 pm

hollis wrote:Jashin: *thinking*: whew, thank goodness that kid got here. now that this sphere thingy is solid, i can escape
*tentacles start to come from jashins body and fill up the ice sphere. the tentacles then extend , breaking the ice up into pieces, freeing jashin*
*a dark green substance starts to bubble out of the ice and it begins to melt. after a couple of seconds the acid compleelt melts the ice*
"oooh, more playmates"

ooc- hollis unless u can go bijuu beast mode,gates mode,use ametarasu or have insane strength like tsunade where she can crack the ground with just a stomp of her feet u cant break out of the ice prison with just ur tentacle forcing it apart, ur tentacles will just freeze when it touches the ice, ur nemi however can escape with the acid thingy if its not frozen solid but since i've frozen it the summon is out of the picture

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Kurotsuki Senju wrote:
hollis wrote:Jashin: *thinking*: whew, thank goodness that kid got here. now that this sphere thingy is solid, i can escape
"oooh, more playmates"

ooc- hollis unless u can go bijuu beast mode,gates mode,use ametarasu or have insane strength like tsunade where she can crack the ground with just a stomp of her feet u cant break out of the ice prison with just ur tentacle forcing it apart, ur tentacles will just freeze when it touches the ice, ur nemi however can escape with the acid thingy if its not frozen solid but since i've frozen it the summon is out of the picture

ooc: mi bad bro, i thought it was just normal ice, not like extra strong er anythin. cuz like, i didnt use just one tentacle, it was basicaly an explosion of them like when garras sand extended all of those spikes at sasuke during the chunin exam when he was in thatr sphere. but, eh ill jus t edit i guess.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:33 am

"oooh, more playmates"

ooc: mi bad, disregard the quoted post yaw

*before nemui is completely frozen, his tail falls off and breaks up into a couple of hundred small normal sized scorpions like before. they all quickly burry underground. suddenly the ice at the bottom of the orb starts to melt as the scorpions spit highly corrosive acid onto it. after about 20 seconds, as kuro was talking, the orb of ice has completely melted and jashin jumps back and a big tentacle comes out of his back. the scorpions go back to nemui and start to spit acid on him to unfreeze him. one scorpion however, stays behind and bites the real kuro on the ankle. as this happens jashin throws two kunai at kuros clone and two into the air. jashin then moves his fingers and shimadas meat replica takes out a kunai with poison on the tip and runs towards the real shimada, swinging at him wildly, attempting to kill him*
"whew now, looks like weve got more children with us today. hello neighbor"
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Kyuzo is seen walking out the forest as he notice that Shimada and Jashin is fighting.A smile appears over Kyuzo face as he activates his Sharingan.

Looks like Shimada cant get the job done. Lookob dones like I will have to get the job done

Lighting Chakra starts to form around his hand as a thousand birds chirping can be heard all over the area
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:36 pm

*nemui is completely unfrozen and goes next to jashin. his tail reforms*
nemui: so..what should i do...
jashin : hmmmm, i dont know, i...
*suddenly, the sound of one thousand birds can be heard and the smaller tentacles on jashins back start to go crazy as if they see something*
"hey,hey,hey, calm down , whatre you guys goin crazy for,its just us, geez"
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:53 am

Kuro feels a bite down on his ankle as the air around him starts to get very cold that the scorpion that was biting his ankle starts to freeze. Kuro's skin starts to turns blue and transparent as Kuro slowly turns into an ice statue of himself. Kuro then walks out of the ice statue of himself leaving behind a cocoon of ice. Kuro sees a man charging up what seems to be lightning chakra at his hand and kneels down placing both of his palms together as the air around the area starts to turns very cold to the point that icicles starts forming in the air. Air starts swirling around Kuro's palms as Kuro pulls his palms apart as cold air gathers around Kuro's palm making a swirling white mist. The clone that was attack by jashin burst into water and splashes all over shimada's clones as they starts to freeze from being splashed by the water.

shimada sensei...i hope you like the cold.....

-Name: Demonic Ice Jutsu: Glacial Armour
Type: Kekkei genkai, D rank, defensive, [0-10m]
Upon activation, the air around Kuro will turn ice cold and foggy. When activated, any attacks towards Kuro will be blocked by a wall of ice that will immediately freeze anything it blocks upon contact. The wall of ice formed is as hard as steel and can only be surpassed by sheer extreme speed or an attack with sheer brute force.

Name: Demonic Ice Jutsu: Frostbite
Type: Kekkei genkai, C rank, supplementary, [0-10m]
This jutsu allows Kuro to freeze anything he touches at will turning anything he touches into a a block of glacial ice. The ice formed is not able to be melted by any form of fire jutsus.

hp-15000
cp-12500

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:27 am

"a slight smile rose upon my face"

i think i can handle it

"i hear the sound of birds chriping and then i whisper"

Kyuzo..

"using my water infused chakra lots of small droplets of water rise inside the cold mist as i raise my hand due to the coldness the begin to freeze then it begins to rain down small sharp ice and targeting every scorpian and jashin i then leap back a sweeping distance away from jashin"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:48 am

"oooh, prety"
*nemui notices shimadas cmeat pupet being frozen and spits acid on the ice that was freezing him, leaving him unfrozen and mobile*
"hmm"
*jashin then hears the thousand birds and begins to think*
"hmmm..."
*jashin moves his fingers and shimadas replica comes over next to him*
"oh?"
*jashin and nemui notice the icicles that are starting to come down*
*more tentacles come out of jashins body and open their mouths, eating the icicles. nemui transfrers some acid to his tail and start using it to block the icicles*
*jashin sees shimada get in sweeping distance of him. he nods his head at nemui*
nemui:right*nemui then coughs up a mixture of acid and fire and it is sprayed at shimada*
jashin: i might nedd another one
*another big tentacle comes out from jashins's back*
tentacle:gigigigigigigi
*he now has two big tentacles and numorous small ones*
*jashin then twidles his fingers and shimadas replica suddenly takes out a senbon*
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:28 pm

*i make it to the entrance of the bridge and here the brid sound*
from before it kyuzo-sama!
*i run until midway until i feel a sudden change in weather then i stop*
brrrgh....it's gotten very chilly qucikly
*then i see a battle going on*
so he's the cause of all this!
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Kuro disappears and appears in front of shimada and waves his right hand over the air freezing the acid and fire instantly as it falls down to ground and breaks into smithereens. The air continues to freeze till it reaches nemui freezing it completely and jashin's tentacles freezing it and continues to freeze the rest of jashin's body. Kuro leans forward and starts dashing towards jashin with his left hand on the ground and his right hand behind him leaving a trail of frozen icicles that starts flying towards jashin.

-hp-17000
cp-12500

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 pm

"now"
*jashin twidles his fingers, and as soon as the fire is frozen and nemui starts being frozen. the shimada puppet uses the 13 foot frozen scorpion to hide himself and sneak up to shimada. because jashin cant see behind nemui, the shimada replica only gets a scratch off of his arm, no deeper than a moderate paper cut*
"hm?"
*the smaller numorous tentacles on jashins body begin to be frozen so jashin simply lets them detatch from his body so that he himself isnt frozen*
"ooh, well this wasnt meant for you but.."
*jashins big tentacles eat the icicles open their mouths and swallow them as jashin sees kuro comming for him. the two kunai that jashin threw in the air earlier (like 4 posts ago) that were thrown where shimada was standing, which is now inbetween were jashin is standing that have simply been floating down explode when one of the icicles hit them and a large cloud of smoke appears in the air, casting a shadow over the area which kuro is running on. within a split second of the shadows appearance, jashins shadow connects with kuros*
"shadow possession jutsu..success child.."
*nemui shatters into pieces*
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Kuro's body turns blue and translucent as he jumps up leaving behind a cocoon of himself with hollis's shadow being bound to it. The ground starts freezing from the contact with the cocoon as the air starts to get cold that the air around them literally starts to freeze forming icicles in the air. Kuro dash downwards towards jashin and thrust his left hand at jashin's chest causing him to starts freezing internally.

-hp-17000
cp-12500

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Hotaru and I appear in the trees at the edge of the bridge.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:11 pm

"hm.."
*jashin releases his grip on the cacoon and kuro comes towards jashin. jashin opens his mouth and immediatly numorous tentacles wrap around kuros hand when it is inches away from touches jashins chest. the tentacles quickly start to freeze , but jashin coughs up the tentacles before his head gets frozen. right when jashin does this, one of the big tentacles on jashins back wraps around kuros legs, while simoltaneously, the other one engulfs kuro . after 2 seconds, its releases kuro, who is now covered in a dark green slime. the slime is harmless and useless. the tentacle that went over kuro then starts to swallow something that goes into jashins's back and jashin starts to cough up something. *
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next