Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
SITE MOVE! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
SITE MOVE! EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
SITE MOVE! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
SITE MOVE! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
SITE MOVE! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
SITE MOVE! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
SITE MOVE! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
SITE MOVE! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
SITE MOVE! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

SITE MOVE!

Go down

SITE MOVE! Empty SITE MOVE!

Post  Chouko Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:22 am

Okay! It's official! I have finally finished with the other site and it is ready to go and just waiting for people to join it! I will be working on transferring all of the characters over so you do not have to worry about that. I just want everyone to get back active and rping! We need to pump some life back into our lovely forum and I think this is a great opportunity to do so. I will also be sending out a mass email to everyone about the move. This forum site will still be open but it would be better if you joined us in posting over at the new site.

GO HERE TO THE NEW SITE!

Though Kuro and Hollis still need to finish their fight... I finished the site because I've talked to Kuro on facebook and he says he can't access the site right now and apologizes that he hasn't been around.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down