Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Welcome to the NEW Evolution! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Welcome to the NEW Evolution! EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Welcome to the NEW Evolution! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Welcome to the NEW Evolution! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Welcome to the NEW Evolution! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Welcome to the NEW Evolution! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Welcome to the NEW Evolution! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Welcome to the NEW Evolution! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Welcome to the NEW Evolution! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Welcome to the NEW Evolution!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to the NEW Evolution! Empty Welcome to the NEW Evolution!

Post  Chouko Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Well, what do you guys think? I redid the site layout some and did some other editing. I also redid the rules to update them and make it less confusing to read since we changed the rules at different times. I will start advertising later on tonight and hope that it will help bring some people to the site. I hope you like what I did to the site!

Also, I was probably going to send out a mass email to the other members that have been MIA for the past... half a year basically. I hope they'll return but if they don't, I guess we'll try to snag some other new members so we can flourish again.

There's also the issue that we've had some mass destruction thanks to Jashin (not meaning to say that mass plots aren't fun). And if we get new members, we're going to have people feeling like they are left out (possibly) because the villages are messed up. Let's just say, we've affected the area quite a bit.

To change this up a bit... I know we just had a time skip, but maybe just have a slightly fresh start once the Jashin and Kuro (round 3) has come to an end. The villages will basically be fresh in start so that new arrivals won't feel scared off by what's happened. What are your thoughts to this? I wasn't thinking of a large time skip, but enough of one so that we can hopefully attract more members and they won't feel like, "Well the villages are destroyed... what should I do?"

I don't know, maybe I'm just too worried about it.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the NEW Evolution! Empty Re: Welcome to the NEW Evolution!

Post  hollis Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:07 pm

I love it! The new layout is awesome and everything you've updated is great! Also, yeah I agree with you on the timeskip. The villages are pretty banged up and new ppl probably wouldn't want to start off in a place with nothing there,lol. I think a short one would suffice since villages in naruto seem to recover fairly quickly after mass destruction.
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanine Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:49 pm

I also love it, it looks great! I also wanted to tell you that im uhhh......
BACK! I missed this site a lot so yeah keep up the good work.
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 16952
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down