Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Well...what can i say. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Well...what can i say. EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Well...what can i say. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Well...what can i say. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Well...what can i say. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Well...what can i say. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Well...what can i say. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Well...what can i say. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Well...what can i say. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Well...what can i say.

4 posters

Go down

Well...what can i say. Empty Well...what can i say.

Post  Kuro Kagami Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 am

I just dont know where to start...i guess i can start with the journey of a boy that met a group of wonderful people that slowly, changes his view on humanity and showed him that the world is still beautiful. However, to break the boy's heart, he has to answer the call that he can no longer avoid. I love u guys so much, u guys are like a second family to me. I've seen this site flourished, I've seen it withered and i've seen the bonds created throughout the short years we've talked and rped. I've been gone on and of for who knows how many times but this time, i dont think i will be returning anytime soon, or even at all. This tear my heart and as i'm typing this, i'm tearing up in my eyes. To the those few that i've never talked to, pls, do come on, rp, do not let this site die, its sad to see someone's hard work dies when she tries hard to keep it alive.

I know that what i'm saying is probably going to fall on deaf ears but i just hope that this plea of mine will somehow reach out to all of u. Ok, what else. Oh yeah. All i can say is that I ove u guys, hollis, keep that sick mind of urs always sick and stay beefy, OjO, never stop that hair of urs from rocking, Bear man, i dont know if u will ever be online to read this but, u've been an excellent rp friend and i hope for u to continue rping, Madara, keep that upbeat attitude of urs, Fuyuki, i'm passing the torch to u to take in charge of Taki and Kakuzu. Hope fate is being good to all of u and that u will reach the destination of ur choices. What else am i missing? I guess i was never good at saying goodbyes. Its been real and i hope that someday, fate will bring all of us back together again who knows when. However, this is goodbye for now though i never wanted it to end. I will try my hardest to get in to look at things or when i'm needed but thats the most that i can do.

This is a favorite song of mine, it has a strong place is my heart and i hope that someday when i return, i will still be able to see all of u again only livelier than ever.

ps: I didnt forget u Amaya, i hope u will succeed in ur swimming and in ur dream of wanting to go to antarctica. If somehow, ur dream faces a wall, i will break that freaking wall with a sledgehammer and walks with u to antarctica where we can somehow, enjoy it there.

Goodbye.

Love, Kuro
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Charka Points : 11547
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Well...what can i say. Empty Re: Well...what can i say.

Post  Chouko Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:25 pm

*Amaya just starts crying while reading the post and cries more watching the video*

It's so beautiful... *cries harder*

I'll miss you so very much Kuro!

And I saw what you had written in the chatbox. I took a buffer and buffed out where you crossed out your name, and then I re-carved your name into the door. No matter what, Kuro, there will always be a place here for you to return to if you ever can. It will always be waiting as will all of us here.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:54 am

KUrooooooooooooooooooo T.T even though i said it so many times, i will NEVER delete this site, and even if it dies, i'll come here every now and then to check if you or anyone else were here
I shall miss you. And not the internet me, but the real me. I hope you do fast, whatever you have to do and come back as soon as possible. and even if you won't come back

know this;

You shall always be in our hearts and on this site, an important, honored person. T.T be safe

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:07 pm

AAH MAN, WERE GONNA MISS U HOMIE!!!!!!!!!

For real though bro, its been an experience rp'ing with you. From the good ol' times back at the old site to the fun times here, its been a pleasure . Its not gonna be the same without ya both in the rp and chatbox. some of my most epic and memorable battles have been with you man, and its been awesome. I wish you the best of luck in life and hope that you flip the bird to any trouble that comes your way. BIG UPS BRO ! always know dallas texas has your back
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:43 am

Kuro TT.TT

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum