Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Valley Of The End - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Valley Of The End - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Valley Of The End - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Valley Of The End - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Valley Of The End - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Valley Of The End - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Valley Of The End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Valley Of The End - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Valley Of The End - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Valley Of The End

+4
Gennosuke Kouga
Chouko
Kanine
hollis
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Valley Of The End - Page 2 Empty Re: Valley Of The End

Post  Kanine Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 pm

kanine quickly draws out his katana and he manages to block the attack then at the moment he places both of his fingers together in a knot as he looks at a couple of sparks on the ground near shima and hollis "don't be to reckless" a large explosion takes place near the two "hehe"
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 16952
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:55 am

The sky around the waterfall becomes disfiguered a portal opens on top of the Madara Statue as Necco and Madara emerge from it...Madara pacts himself off as he says i haven't been here in ages this is were i had my real last battle...Madara Starts take out a scroll and bites his index finger as blood gracefully expel from it Madara quickly does handsigns as a huge war fan appears...He yells Jashin you were a great asset...but once you bloomed you became an ass now this will be your end Madara activates his sharingan.
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Akatsuki leader(strong as an kage)

Charka Points : 42628
Mission points : 126

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:21 am

Jashin surrounds his giant axe in a thin layer of chakra and wings it to swipe through the explosion. As the smoke clears, he looks up to see his old boss, madara uchiha. His glowing green eyes squint slightly, and if he had any sort of mouth, it would be smiling right now.

Jashin you were a great asset...but once you bloomed you became an ass now this will be your end

Hmph. You are right about one thing..i have bloomed. and yet, even with us being almost the same age, you have not. you have wilted madara uchiha. So now im going to help you, that little boy at your side and the entire world bloom into beautiful flowers like myself!..

Jashin holds his axe at his side and holds up his free hand to his chest, bending his arm and squeezing his fist tightly. Murky swamp green chakra then begins to form at jashins feet, as it starts to swirl around him moving up his body. shima then jumps infront of kanine and fukusaku jumps infront of gennosuke.
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanine Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:40 pm

"what.... what is this?" kanine feels the ground shaking before him "i have to try!" kanine jumps into the air as he disappears......... and in an instance appears behind hollis "CHIDORI!!"
kanine hits the chidori into hollis back as his hand is stuck in his back "hehe"

Name: Chidori
Type: Lightning Offense
Description: This jutsu channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible

cp=15,000-3000= 12,000cp
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 16952

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Jashins chains around his shoulders begin to jiggle as if they are trying to tell him something when kanine comes from behind with a chidordi. THe beast side-steps slightly and the chains wrapped around his waist wrap around the uchihas hand so that they may throw him over jashins shoulder several yards.

"I grow tired of these games dumb-dumbs.."

just then, jashin senses an extremely powerful presence several hundred miles away with his new acute chakra sensing abilities. immediately, he holds up his arms and performs a tiger sign before poofing in a shroud of green smoke, dissappearing from view. Now on the outskirts of the land of fire, and entering a different nation, jashin prepares for a glorious battle.
hollis
hollis

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyuki Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Cold wind blasts through the Valley sending the green smoke away as Miyuki appears along with a Siberian husky, standing on the surface of the water. "Seems that I just missed him... too bad... I'll just see what is around here..." Makoto growled. "What's wrong, Makoto?" she telepathically asked him. "I don't like this at all..." he told her back. "Let's start heading to Konoha..." she said and started walking towards the village.

However, she didn't keep walking toward the village as she suddenly turned away from it and started heading in a different direction, heading to the north instead. Makoto followed her until they both disappeared into a cold wind.
Miyuki
Miyuki
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 1390

Back to top Go down

Post  Neeco Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 pm

*Stands atop the Statue of Madara*
"I Hate to say it... But I doubt I can
defeat Hollis, He is a Kage level Shinobi Like Myself, & On top of that
His Techniques are Bizarre, Unorthodox & Hard to Counter.....
As I See it Now he's untouchable"

*Himora begins thinking to himself not wishing
to reveal all the secrets of his Narakegan in Madara's Prescence*
" In Truth... My Hell Viewing Eye, Should be able to neutralize that monster
but anything short of that won't be enough"

*Kneels down, taking notice of the young Uchiha who was
Fighting with hollis*
" That Lightning Technique...was the same as
Kyuzo's "

Neeco
Neeco

Charka Points : 60498
Mission points : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:43 pm

*Roaxes re-appears in the midsts of the shadows as he senses the terrible that vanished and looks at necco in defeat Roaxes nods his head and whispers*
...Loser i must destroy this demon myself.
*Roaxes wanders off in search of jashin*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 51171
Mission points : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Madara looks on what has all has gone on and manages to stop Roaxes before he leaves you i have sensed i new power inside of you have you awakened the mankekyo sharingan?
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:15 pm

*Roaxes smirks*
yes i do have the mangeyko
*roaxes looks deep into the masks of the man infront of him*
Will you move to the side i'm on pursuit to elimnate Jashin*Roaxes eyes color changes tone then his pupil's widen then makes an oddly shaply triangle kind of similar of an shruiken*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 pm

The area around roaxes starts to distort then the entire forest appears to be ablaze with black fire where the man becomes faint in Roaxes's image the all is left of the man is masks which appears to Roaxes the masks embedded into the sky.
The man voice sounded ghostly and echoed throughout the area Foolish child i have lifetimes of expereince do you really want to grant this to yourself? Roaxes feet begin to burn inmensley with the black flame of the forest
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:35 pm

*Roaxes says to himself*
Wow! madara and irou are very powerful these two are the only ones that can help me achicive my goal!
*The black fire around Roaxes's feet suddenly vanishes then the sky becomes a firey red then the man in the mask is shown visisble tied to a cross which it appears with hundreds of himself tied unto this post with Roaxes in front each of them with Oroichmaru's Sword*
Just because i'm young do not underestimate me welcome to my reality!Tskuomioni!
*The reailty starts to become disrupted Roaxes then grabs his right eye*
Ahh! This world isn't big enough for too many uhchia's!*Roaxes plunges the fadeded sword into Madara*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:45 pm

The sword goes through the man but the thursts of the blade was nothing more then just a paper cut. the area becomes normal Madara shakes his head you really call that a Tskyuokimi? OH MY GOD! How the power of ninjas have fallen! Madara vanishes and reappears next to roaxes with a charka enhaned kunai and jabs the blade into roaxes left rib cage.Don't ever think you can make GOD bleed! Now get off my blade!Madara pushes Roaxes off of the kunai.
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Roaxes Uchiha Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:52 pm

*Roaxes coughs up some blood as the kunai peirces his rib cage*
AHH!...YOU...
*Roaxes fall to the ground and lays there holding his side*
...I Will defeat you...
*Roaxes struggles to stand instead gets up on knee holding his wound that steadily bleeding then he slowly attempt to try to create a tiger sign with his right hand*
Roaxes Uchiha
Roaxes Uchiha
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  Madara Uchiha Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Madara says to himself i have to admit he doesn't give up i guess i might have been wrong with ALL of this new generation. I Still need him alive he knows the nine tails and he is my only way of finiding it. Madara walks closer to Roaxes and pulls out a white flag and waves it Look look Roaxes you win now stop Madara grabs Roaxes hand Its time for us to go and don't worry about Jashin he is and never was a threat to us i cannot tell you what of a great asset he was to us here now lets get going.Madara pretends to help Roaxes up. Oh yeah i almost forgot this is for You!. Madara hits Roaxes with a painful knee uppercut placing him unconuios. Nighty night! He grabs Roaxes and puts him on his shoulder and then a void apppears behind Hirmora then a hand appear and a voice could be heard time to go! they disappear.
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2