Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
In The Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
In The Village - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
In The Village - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
In The Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
In The Village - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
In The Village - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
In The Village - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
In The Village - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
In The Village - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

In The Village

+7
Nero
Madara Uchiha
Neeco
Ryu
hollis
Shimada
Josipa From The Desert
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

In The Village - Page 4 Empty Re: In The Village

Post  hollis Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:21 am

"hm"

*suddenly jashins skin turns into a darker shade of brown, and the spikes fail to penetrate him, causing the poison not to go in. jashin then jumps off of the gyser and onto a building directly across from ao and shimada*

"hmm..now how did you figure me out child.."

*jashin looks at shimada and analyzes him*

"nope.."

*he then looks at ao*

"ooooooh, it must be him. i dont know if its dojutsu or not but either way hes' a sensor type from what ive seen so far. YOSH!!! ILL HAVE TA CHANGE MEH GAME UP A BIT!!!"

*jashin then throws two kunai , one at ao and one at shimada. they have something that looks like black hair attatched to their ends. he then throws three more at them with something on them*

19000-2000=17000

Earth Release: Earth Spear
With his earth-element mask, Kakuzu can harden his skin to steel-like quality, protecting him from most attacks. It is, however, easily defeated by a lightning-based ability. While active Kakuzu's skin changes to a darker color and his strength drastically increases.
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:33 am

hmph...

"water immedately blocks the attack for Ao and shimada"

[color=yellow]Watch out Ao he's after you toorkblue]]...yea kid i'm aware of that we are gonna have to re-think our plan to defeat this guy...right...

"shimada and Ao both leap into opposite ways onto different tops of buildings"

Hey ugly i'm over here...

"Shimada expels a large amount of water from his mouth making it look more of an lake then he starts to do handsigns"

Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Supplementary, All ranges
After spitting out a great volume of water from his mouth, the enemy is swallowed up by this advancing surge and crushed. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. When used with Kisame's enormous chakra, even dry wastelands will turn into an ocean.

Name:water Release:water Cannon Replica
Type:defensive,suplmentary
This jutsu enables the user to control surrounding water and moisture much like Gaara controls his sand. It can be used to block most incoming attacks, bind or drown opponents, and shape the water into various attacks, allowing the user in conjunction with the Summoning Technique to allow water-based summonings to fight in areas that it normally need water to move around by either trapping the target in the same water or maneuvering the water to allow the summing to chase the target. It is able to extract and utilize groundwater, and as is very effective most areas, but useless in rocky areas

-22000hp and 20000cp=18000cp
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:51 am

* jashin moves his fingers and the two kunai with the black hair-like substances immediately follow ao and shimada, going through the water and the hair expands wrapping around ao and shimada , tying them up at their prospective buildings. the hair seems to be thin strands of jashins tentacles. the other kunai are blown away . jashin squeezes his hands together and the tentacles begin to bind on ao and stert to cut him slightly*

"hmm, dont think so child"

*jashin sees the ground forming into a lake as . he quickly does hand signs and begins to manipulate the ground it self. he causes sections of the ground to split aprt and over lap causing the water to be absorbed by the ground, turning the earth to gravel. he then shifts the earth under the buildings ao and shimada are under, causing them to begin to crack*

17000-2000=15000cp

name: Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:14 am

"shimada smirks as the water cannon's the strand of hair with high velocity blowing the strand of hair away then i quickly forms a clone as it then sky becomes misty as water forms around jashin body incasing him as the clone sticks his hand inside of the ball on Ao's side the water shoots like a cannon with high velocity giving Ao enough time to get away and inside the mist with shimada"

Welcome to my turf where i rein supreme i'm the one with the real name called Terror of the Mist

"shimada's voice can be heard faintly"

Name: Silent Homicide Technique
Type:E-Rank
As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. Zabuza was a master of this technique, and was even good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone. The Hidden Mist Technique was used by Zabuza in conjunction with this technique

This jutsu enables the user to control surrounding water and moisture much like Gaara controls his sand. It can be used to block most incoming attacks, bind or drown opponents, and shape the water into various attacks, allowing the user in conjunction with the Summoning Technique to allow water-based summonings to fight in areas that it normally need water to move around by either trapping the target in the same water or maneuvering the water to allow the summing to chase the target. It is able to extract and utilize groundwater, and as is very effective most areas, but useless in rocky areas

Name: Hidden Mist Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

Name: Water Prison Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Hand Seals: Snake,Sheep,Tiger,Horse,Snake,Rabbit,Horse,Snake,Rabbit,Both Palms Out
This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Neji Hyuga has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to speak. When this technique is used on Tenten, she indicates that she cannot breathe, though other characters have not reported the same problem.

Name: Water Clone Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

22000hp,18000-1500=16500

clone 2000-1000=1000
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:37 am

*the hair is blown off of shimada before it can touch him, and blown off of Ao before it can complely squeeze through him, even though he was still cut slightly.*

*the hair that was on Ao floats in the air at high speed, almost as if its being controlled, and it goes into jashins nose. it is too thin for anyone to see and to fast small to catch. jashin rubs his nose from the blood that just went in it as misty water forms around jashin*

"........"
*jashin swallows down with his throat and sits quietly in the orb his body transforms back into its original form, but it is hardened to a steel like quality from his jutsu earlier*

"come at me child.."
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:50 am

"the clone hand still inside of the water Ao senses the change of jashin's charka"

huh?those strands of hair were tentacles aw...damnit i hoped he didn't nip one of us...

"Ao sees a small cut Ao screams loudly throughtout the mist"

Shimada do not let him touch you with those tenatcles

"the clone starts to do handsigns with the freely hands"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 am

"awww, are you hurting child? it feels good doesnt it? hmmmm"

*jashin claps his hands to concentrate his chakra since its slightly harder to control while inside the water orb. he then begins to move his hand to his right eye . the real Ao's hand begins doing the same thing, with his hand slowly moving to his right eye, which is the one with the patch on it*
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:08 am

"shimada appears by the water orb as he stabs it with his posined sword since its in poision water and all around jashin he starts to breathe it in and then his vision starts to get weary as Ao Screams"

Shimada!he's controlling me

"i follow his voice as because of the thickness of the mist"

Sorry about this Ao

"i quiclky chop Ao in his neck knocking him out completey as i disappear in the mist"

Name: Silent Homicide Technique
Type:E-Rank
As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. Zabuza was a master of this technique, and was even good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone. The Hidden Mist Technique was used by Zabuza in conjunction with this technique
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:31 am

"awwww, your no fun"

*as soon as the orb fills with poison, jashin takes out a scroll and bites his finger putting his blood on it and slams it against the only sturdy surface, being his chest. suddenly doezns of small scorpions begin to fill the orb. they keep filling it until it burts from the pressure of all the scorpions. within seconds the scorpions cover the freed jashin and stab him repeatedly with their tails, sucking the poison out of his body and eyes. this will cause extreme pain to Ao when he wakes. if he is still alive. As this happens, a thirteen foot long scorpion poofs out of the paper with jashins blood on it that is attatched to the two kunai that were thrown back earlier by the wave of water. the scorpion appears next to Ao and drags him into the ground. the ground cracks*
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:20 pm

"The water sways begins to move terrible and shaky making the scorpian un balanced and water forms over Ao and traps him inside a ball above the sky meanwhile the water relenteless water jumps all around jashin's body washing away the tiny scoripans then my clone finishes his handsigns trapping jashin inside another sphere while another large ball traps all the tiny scorpians as my clone holds his other hand in the sky as the real shimada can't be seen in the mist as he bites his finger and starts to do handsigns and school of pirahanas appear in the water circling unseen around jashin as some blindly attack jashin from underneath but it would be rather diffcult to see due to thickness of the mist and hard to sense due roughness of the water."

Ao I got you and jashin i guess i gotta re-send you to the abyss you came from!

Name: Water Prison Technique
Type: C-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Hand Seals: Snake,Sheep,Tiger,Horse,Snake,Rabbit,Horse,Snake,Rabbit,Both Palms Out
This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Neji Hyuga has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to speak. When this technique is used on Tenten, she indicates that she cannot breathe, though other characters have not reported the same problem.

Name: summoning technique
Type:supplementary
Before a summon can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo. The summoner then signs the contract in their own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. It should be noted that anyone can summon the animal as long as they have the blood from someone who has made a contract, along with sufficient chakra of their own.
- Piranha School
Ruiga traps an enemy in an floating orb of water, then he summons a school of piranha which attack the trapped target, slowly and painfully. Ruiga uses this on Kikujō and later Naruto Uzumaki. Kikujō died, but Naruto manages to escape death by the piranhas thanks to his comrades

clone:1000-1000=0
Shimada:22000hp,16500-1000=15500cp
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:02 am

"oh noes good sir..."

*he hundreds of tiny scrpions all quickly begin to morph together in the ball of water. in seconds they reach ten feet, and burst the expandble orb. a few more seconds pass by and they end of forming Nemui a thirteen foot tall fire breathing scorpion. Nemui appers next to jashin and stas the clone of shimada with his tailad eats him,thus releasing its hand from the or jashin is trapped in , allowing him to burst free. jashin is still sliced by one of the deadly parhanas however. Nemui then eats jashin. *

jashn: *thinking: hm, how strange.im beginning to fee hungry. didnt think that was possile withmena replica. huh, guess thats the price of havin all his abilities..i suppose ill have to remedy this situatiooooonn...*

Nemui: *yawn...*
nemui ten releasesa thick suspicious looking black smoke from his claws and mouth. the amount is so vast that it covers the mis, makin it hard for everyone to see, inluding the real shimada as it floats around near him. small , unnotcable string comes out of nemui's mouth nosend tail and exted a dstance.

22000 - 400 = 21600hp
15000-1000 = 14000 cp (ooc: my bad i forgot to put do the tech and subtract the chakra points from the last post so i did it now)

Name: Summoning Technique (口寄せの術, Kuchiyose no Jutsu; Viz "Shinobi Conjuration", English TV "Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu")
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary[1]
Hand Seals: Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram[2]
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 17
Debut (Manga): Chapter 29
Before a summon can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species.[3] The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo. The summoner then signs the contract in their own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature.[4] The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. It should be noted that anyone can summon the animal as long as they have the blood from someone who has made a contract, along with sufficient chakra of their own.[5]
While most summoners have only been shown capable of summoning one type of creature, Pain has been seen summoning several different animals and even people. Pain does not provide a blood offering when performing a summon.
When an animal is summoned it is transported from its place of residence to the summoner's location. Once summoned, the animal can perform a task or help the user in battle. The summon is not required to help the user, and may be more of a hindrance than an ally. In addition, summons are able to summon their summoner. They may also wear a forehead protector, suggesting a loyalty to only one village.
Summoning can serve as a base for other jutsu, as is the case with Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique and Summoning: Quick Beheading Dance. In these cases, summoning may not be restricted to creatures, Orochimaru also summoning corpses or defenses. Items can also be "summoned" from scrolls. Because the items are not summoned from anywhere, instead only being released from storage, no blood is needed and thus it is not a conventional summoning.
Jashin specifically summons scorpions to help him.theese scorpions all have their own individual chakra reserves and can talk. their abilities vary slightly amongst them, but they all can break up into hundreds or thousands (depending on their individual size) of tiny or normal sized scorpions(much like katsuyu) These smaller scorpions can be used for survailence or assasination due to their high reserves of liquid poison stored in ther claws and tail. they can all also emit large amounts of black poison smog from their claws and tail (if some one is stabed by their pincers or tails they will be poisoned.) which can not only be used to kill or paralyze but also to impair vision due to its thickness and color. to be able to sign the scorpions blood contract, the user must have killed at least 1000 innocent humans just for the sake of killing or self gratifacation recieved from killing. the exact number of scorpions that can be summoned is not known, however jashin has been known to summon the following:

Hari: The king of all other scorpions. he is 10 ft taller than gamubunta and manda. he is an outcast to gamubunta,manda and katsuyu because of his demented and wild personality however, gamubunta does sometimes tolerate his presence because he sometimes makes him laugh. aside from the normal poison smog, jari can also emit large rivers of extremely corrosive acid from his mouth which can also be used as a projectile that can burn through mandas armor-like skin. he is also quite fast and agile despite his enormous size and weight. (currently sealed with the real jashin)

Nemui: one of hari's subordinates. hes about 13 ft tall. aside from the normal abilities, he can shoot fire from his mouth. he always talks as if he is very sleepy.
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:22 pm

"pirhanas start pile up upon the large scorpian as they start to devour the scorpian more,more rush in as they start to eat anything and everything around them.more pirahanas swarm all over jashin's body bitting into his flesh..meanwhile several water cannons fire in the sky from different areas in the black smoke all of them has some thing that might be shimada"

lets see how smart this bastard really is
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:01 pm

nemui: oooh geez..*yawn* ..now the fish are eatin me.. dont they know that..*yawn*.. scorpions are made up mostly of poison..acidic poison in my case..*yawn*

*as the pirhana eat through the fist layers of nemui's skin, their bodies are filled with acid and poison. before they can even reach jashin, their bodies are melted from the inside out due to the acid. *

Nemui:hm?..

*nemui then opens his mouth and a massive wve of fire comes from i, hitting the differnt water cannons to turn them to steam. at the same time he emits more smog from his claws. he is still in the same place. jashin then moves to a differen part of nemui's body and begins doing hand signs*

jashin:..........
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanine Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:53 am

*sits atop a tree*
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 16952
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Hmm...i guess the intel were wrong he's battling as if had eaten hmm...i guess i gotta end this pretty soon and help the kazkekage...

"none of the cannons weren't nothing but rising water sparks making sunlight giving shimada enough time to move silently and distractly as he drops into water as a large shark pulls the scorpian into the water as it strikes it very quickly with physical attacks by ramming it as to make it more harder for the scorpian to counter shimada makes the water more fierce"

Bison: Wohooo!! wow kid i you finally need me huh argh its my rival nemui that big bastard stole my lunch i'm glad i can finally get my revenge by clobbering him
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:47 pm

As soon as the shark goes to pull nemui into the water, bison touches five strands of the strig, causing it to wrap around him which triggers exploding tags which exlode on the shark.

nemui: ~sigh~ geez bison. now youve gone and killed yourself. how troublesome...

now halfway underwater, five more stringsc ome out of nemui's mouth and attatch to the tree kiracku is on, preventing him from going all the way under. Nemui then shoots fire from his left claw towards shimada. he uses his right claw to release more smog into the air and the water
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:46 pm

"A water barrier appears around bison and shimada that blocks the explosion as bison charges at the scorpian and flip and tail whip him back into the ocean as the water becomes more firece making the scoripan drown as the shark continues to attack him"

Bison:You think its gonna be that easy you noob! nemui
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm

*as he is being dragged the wires start to be pulled, and nemui uses his large tail to stab bison in the skull*
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanine Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:25 am

*appears on one of the village's house*
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 16952
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:59 pm

*as nemui's tail goes to stab bison, it expands and a large tentacle engulfs bison, and spits him out. then anoter tentacle comesot of that one, spitting out jashin, who slice bison wih a kunai*
"hm"
*licks it*
*jashin then appears on the land and smells the air*
"hmm,looks like well have ta play more later, ive found a bigger toy..."
*jashin then jumps, fissappearing as nemui bursts into flames, dissappearing*
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Irou appears distants away from the village as he smiles. A certain joy has just came in my head. I have conquered this village before and look at it now. Irou notice the battle going on in the village. Looks like everyone is fighting. I guess I will have to join in the fun. Irou starts to laugh as he heads towards the village
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 pm

"hm?!"

Jashin smellsa strong chakra comming towards him. he smells the air even more and smells the chakra of a kekkei genkai.

"oooooooooh, this one smells strong. and he has a kekkei genkai! hmm, we havent eaten one of those in a while.."

Jashin sits and waits for kyuzo to near him
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Irou arrives inside the vilage as he sees a strange man sitting their.Irou walks up to him and stands there.What is going on here.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:36 pm

bison begins to smiles as the small tenetacle tries to wrap around the large shark due to him being inside of the water the poison didn't punture through only poisoing the tenetacle that came from hollis injecting him while bison swims deeper in the ocean and the races at nemui and head butts him

Bison-looks like you tried to get at me now kid lets finish this!

"shimada starts to glow a misty aqua in eyes as a massive shockwave of charka flows visible around shimada then he starts to spit out a massive amount of dark small bubbles in the atomosphere around them making it impossible to see if you don't a kekkei genkai.Then the a teay gas substance starts to flow around battlefield blinding all inside shimada grins"

Perfect.

Name:Bubble Release:black mist
Type:A-Rank offensive/defensive
Description the expels a massive amount of black tiny bubbles upon the sky creating a dark mist that only the user can detect whatever inside of the mist then comes down from the sky as acid rain burning anything inside the mist.It last for 6 posts (3 of mine and three of my opponents)(only used when under the influence of the 6 tail)

15500+2000-3000=14500cp
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Irou continues to walk pass the guy standing there as he heads for the Kazekage office.
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next