Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
BELOVED BIRDIES  EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
BELOVED BIRDIES  EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
BELOVED BIRDIES  EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
BELOVED BIRDIES  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
BELOVED BIRDIES  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
BELOVED BIRDIES  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
BELOVED BIRDIES  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
BELOVED BIRDIES  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
BELOVED BIRDIES  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

BELOVED BIRDIES

4 posters

Go down

BELOVED BIRDIES  Empty BELOVED BIRDIES

Post  Josipa From The Desert Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:02 am

My beloved members. The story I'm about to tell you is true.

One day, a girl with blond-brownish hand woke up very early. She went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and her hair. She also washed her face. Then she changed fro her PJ's to trainers and a shirt. She took a jacket and put it on too. She choose blue socks and put them on as well. Then she found her wristwatch and put it on. She put her pencil box and a note book into a bag. The girl put her cell phone as well. She then took the train to another city. Soon the girl arrived, she was a bit late, but she didn't really hurry. She walked a path up the hill and entered a huge building and was there for four hours.

THE END

It's official, I'm a freshman from today onwards. I wanted to let you guys know this, because that's the reason for your head-stupid-admin to be absent. The train goes really early and comes back really late. That's why I won't have time to RP for some time. I'll really try getting on on the weekends , but my teacher promised to give lot's of homework. I hope you'll all behave. I want you all to listen to the rules and to other admins. Even though not all of you are active. You come sometimes to check things. And also, even though I won't be able to post. I'l always get few minutes to check the situation here. I'll probably be very annoyed so I'll probably scare away most of the members... >=P You guys just don't dare to make a voodoo doll of me and then torture it! Because I'll find you and rape you! =P BYE BYE FOR NOW

AND I LOVE YA ALL <3

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BELOVED BIRDIES  Empty Re: BELOVED BIRDIES

Post  Hagane Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:10 am

OMG!!! MOMMY NOOOO!!!!!!!! I PROMISE I WONT MAKE VOODOO DOLLS!!! ERM....on second thought.....nvm....scratch that..WE WILL MISS UUUUUU!!!
Hagane
Hagane
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 4991
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 am

WoW Someone will actually miss me?! Thank you so much Kuro! But it can't be helped. I'll have to leave for now! I hope to get this over with soon so I can rp with you guys. I shall also miss you all!

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:41 am

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! JOJO!!!!!!!!! STUPID HIGH SCHOOL!!!! I'LL MISS YOU JOJO!!!!!!!!!!!
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 pm

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!!! DAMN IT JO IMA MISS U GIRL!!! damn that sux donkey balls.. really REALLY big donkey balls. shit well, good luck with highschool jo. itl be the second most fun time of yer life!!!
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: