Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P

4 posters

Go down

Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P Empty Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P

Post  hollis Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Basic Info
Name: Kurai Mikazuki

Nationality: Which village they come from
Personality: over the years, kurai has become jagged due to the great amount of battle and strife he's seen , despite his young age. after taking down most of the akatsuki, therby disbanding them, kurai decided to step down as raikage so that he may focus on his own personal issues such as finding out exactly what happened the night his parents were killed among other things. after returning from being gone for six years, kurai seems to be in a 'slump' so to speak. he finds that many of the people he knew had been killed. however kurai's version of depresson is different than most. instead of being sad he is now more angry all the time. he is even more cold and ruthless and will not take shit from anyone.the little sense of humor he had now seems to be gone. he also seems to drink alot more. Kurai has become very destructive, amoral, and self-centered with guilt that is often converted to extreme rage. His only goal is to take vengance on the people who killed his family and anyone who stands in his way. he also wishes to completely cleanse the world of mis-deeds, no matter the cost. Unable to cope with the memory of his own misdeeds that he has committed in more recent years, Kurai has considered suicide on two separate occasions. On some occasions, Kurai even tended to put the blame of his actions onto others.

Height: 6'4
Weight: 225
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color:...he's bald...
Hair Style: bald
Skin Colour: pale white
Accessories: has his head band piece welded into the metal on his left shoulder.

Clothing:underneath his kage robe(which he now always throws off before a fight), kurai is shirtless. for pants, he wears a blood red tatted loin cloth that goes down past his knees.he still sports the golden lions belt.

Appearance: looks like my avatar. has shaven his head bald and grown a goa-tee. over the past six years, kurai has also bulked up very much so. there is a scar that goes from his eyebrow to below his right eye. a tribal tattoo made of blood going from his back, over his left shoulder and down the left side of his chest. his skin is pale white from the ashes of his enemies.

looks like this:
Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P God_of10

Ninja Skills

Class: kage
Weapons: poison canines: has metal attatched to his top and bottom canines with poision encased inside. to get the poison to come up he grinds his teeth twice, and then must bite down on the target.
Big Shirly: big ass hammer
Bruisers: Big ass metal arms

Skills: taijutsu: 10/10
ninjutsu: 8/10
genjutsu: 7/10
nintaijutsu: 20/10
ranmarus unamed dojutsu(zennoukugan) lvl2: (this is an actual dojutsu from a filler arc in the series, i just added a second stage since it kinda sux otherwise, but if u read about it its still based off of the original) In the second stage of zennoukugan, the eyes remain red only in the center, there is what looks to be a purple version of the shape which represents yin (only yin, not both yin and yang) with a blue ora around it. Besides the abilities of the first stage, a few new ones are gained. in this stage, the zennoukugan can disrupt the sharingan as well. any illusions given off by the sharingan can be dispelled. when a sharingan attempts to predict the zennoukugan users moves, it instead gives off the exact opposite of what he is going to do. illusions, and genjutsu given off by the mangykyo sharingan howecer cannot be seen through or dispelled, but altered. when a genjutsu created by the sharingan, instead of seeing or feeling the intended illusion, it causes the user (of the zennoukugan) to relieve a happy experience or situation for the duration of the genjutsu. the unique ability of the zennoukugan is that it can take energy based elemental attacks (of the same nature types as the user, or that the user has been brought to near death by,mostly up to B rank)fired at its owner and convert it into lifeforce or soul chakra which is stored through the eyes, into the body.this energy can be used for a counter attack, to bring someone near death back to life or saved for later. however, if too much is taken it can cause the absorbed energy to eat away at the users chakra. (an example would be taking a kirin scale attack). the range of sight is slightly increased, but still pales in comparison to the byakugan.

-adept in medical ninjutsu
-can use water, lightning and wind manipulation (best at lightning)

weaknesses: doesnt stop until the objective is complete, which can cause his heart to grow cold. gets angry easier than before. he may also be developing a drinking problem

Background story:
Exactly five seconds after Kurai was born he was injected with ranmarus's caln blood. the cloud then allowed renmarus' father to sacrifice himself by transplanting his eyes into kurai's body. At eight minutes old, Kurai now had the ranmaru eyes. (side note: for those of you who dont remember, ranmaru Ranmaru has a kekkei genkai ability similar to the Byakugan. It includes penetrating vision and a unique chakra particle extension. He had the ability to use his vision abilities to penetrate the walls of his small shack and view the outside world and perform Genjutsu that can fool even the Byakugan such as creating illusions with chakra circulatory systems. This ability does not appear to have the range of the Byakugan, but it actually has the ability to counter that Hyuga trait. Like the Sharingan and Byakugan, Ranmaru’s vision is also able to locate and track others by sensing chakra, pick up chakra from long distances and notice changes in an individual's chakra. It is also able to sense how many of them are present. Ranmaru’s vision also has heightened perception and analytical powers not unlike the Sharingan, meaning Ranmaru can comprehend any details he sees to predict the opponent’s next move, although it is never revealed if it can keep up with high-speed targets as well. This ability contributed mainly to Raiga being so formidable in battle and becoming one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. Ranmaru's vision grants him a greater ability to see one's life force, even beyond the Hyuga's perception. This allowed him to determine that Raiga, who had recently fallen in battle, was still alive. This was something Neji's Byakugan could not sense. When activated, Ranmaru's eyes momentarily glow red. this great eye iss not very well known or mentioned in the ninja world). As Kurai grew up, he did not stand out as a prodigy. at age 13, he was joined with team Samui, in which he met Kirabi, the current possesor of the eight talied beast. After many years and missions, Kurai, and Kirabi became best freinds, and his skills grew. at one point, kirabi introduced kurai the his brother the raikage. The raikage then sent them both on an S ranked mission, and because of Kurai's flawless performance in the mission he promoted Kurai to be in the anbu black ops. one day, during a mission, Kurai's mother was killed. when Kurai came home to find his mothers dead corpse, his ranmaru eyes were activated as he yelled in agony. when the raikage heard of kurai's eyes finally being activated like he intended many years ago, he immediatly promoted Kuro to head of the black ops. kurai accepted this position, while kirabi left the black ops to engage in his own ventures. Kurai looked over the scene of his mothers death with his newly activated eyes, and discoved that the one who killed his mother posseses a kekkei genkai. he now secretly seeks revenge. after his mentor and kage died, kurai took the role as the new raikage and immediately was plunged into battle. a new threat had arrived in the form of a young missing ninja named irou uchiha. at first the young man was of no great threat , but it seemed that after he joined akatsuki and was taken under the wing of their leader, madara uchiha, he steadily grew in power. soon madara would take a long leave of absense, and irou would become a dangorous menace. kurai battled irou along with the rest of akatsuki many times until their final showdow. it was a long and complicated battle, but with the help of higure, kurai would prove victorious. with most of the akatsuki dead, and irou heavily wounded, things would be peacefull once more. with this new found peace, there was still trouble in kurais mind and hatred in his heart. and so , he decided to step down as raikage so that he may take care of his personal issues. throughout his absense, kurai could only find out how his parents were killed. whoever commited the crime had to be extremely thorough and powerful for kurai not to find them. during his time away he also encountered many new enemies, some of which captured and tortured him for various reasons. kurai disposed of them but would be jadded from the experience. from that and many experiences.to cope he would drink. alot. eventually, kurai would hear of akatsuki reforming under madara, and the return of irou uchiha. kurai tried to make it back as fast as he could but many of his new enemies would impede his way. now, kurai has returned home to reprise his role as raikage and defeat akatsuki and a new otherworldly monster once and for all. NO criminal will be withheld from his wrath

FILLER ARC/SIDE STORY: After being gone for five years, kurai finally decides to return home after finding all the evidence he could for the time being, regarding his parents death. while traveling on a boat from the village hidden in the mist to the cloud village, a great whirlpool forms and begins to surround kurais boat. soon the whirlpool would turn into a full fledged tsunami.kurai tried his best to keep the boat stable but als, it would be dragged under with such force that it actually knocks kurai unconcious.several hours later , the former raikage awakens in a daze.
"wha..what happened..were..am.i.."
he coughs up sveral chunks of water gathered in his body from his desent. he looks around to find himself in a large damp cage with his wrists cuffed and hained to the wall , and his ankles chained to the floor. he has been completely stripped of everything but his undergarments, but even those are tattered .kurai rubs his hand across his head to see if he's bleeding but instead finds hes been shaven completely bald. from the feel of his pores, hes been burned as well eaning his hair wont be growing in for several years. instinctively, he tries to break free from his shackles but strangely he cant. this would usually be an easy feat for kurai considering his level of strength. infact, kurai can barely move. he notices the muscle on his arms are not nearly as tone as they were, they seem somewhat droopy. his stomagch has also receeded greatly. his facial hair had grown out into a small beard. something is definately wrong. a few minutes later, a tall , beautiful woman steps into the area. she has what looks to be a long whip with small spikes on it rests at her side. she slowly walks up to kurai and gently lifts up his chin with her hand.

"mymy. looks like weve caught a handsome one this time..a little scruffy but . i guess thats to be expected."

"who are you?..p.please. tell me whats going on here. why am i..."

"i am madame kyoko. and YOU are here for one reason. to help us gain our freedom. to help us defeat tyranny"

"ok well. i need to defeat tyranny as well. my countr as well as all of the other countries are in trouble. i need to"

"i dont think you understand. your people are the reason for our troubles. "

"i dont understand. i haven..the kages havent engaged in war against eac other in a while. everythings relatively peacefull besisdes all of the rougue shinobi"

"thats because our countries we damned long ago. about three centuries ago, the sea country and the light country were major nations. but then the rest of the countries grew fearful of our power, and destroyed us. we were peaceful so it wasnt very hard to do. little did they know, severa hundred of us still survived, we had just been forced under the earth and sea. sonce then weve been weaponizing virtually everything we could find. were nigh ready to take down all of you. except theres one small detail. we lack in numbers, but thats were you come in."

"look, im sorry for what happened to your people in the past, but"

before kurai can even finish his sentence, the madame kyoko back hnds him hard across the cheek causing his mouth to bleed slightly.

"NEVER. interrupt me. now, were was i. oh yes, you are the final piece to our conquest. you see over the past few decade, weve been abducting strong people such as your self, and sending them to this cave here in the village hidden in ice. those shackles your in would send their chakra to the light country. im sorry, i mean the country of darkness as its now called. once thats complete, we would torture them for the simple fact that this special cave your in, converts all anguish felt within its walls to chakra which is also sent to the darkness country. but you. hmhm, your stronger than most. you had so much chakra thats its actually taken weeks to drain it all. its no surprise that your body can actually sustain itself without food because of the potenc of your chakra. anyway, i think its time to move on to that second part and my personal favorite. the torture.."

madame kyoko unravels her whip and swipes it with great force across kurai's chest

"GHH..listen you crazy bitch. im warning you. if you and your countries stand in the way of me helping my people. i will show no mercy to you."

"oooh, tough guy huh. mmm, i think im gonna enjoy this. but i dont think your in the position to be making threats"

the derranged woman continues her assult on kurai. for the next month she would torture him to the limits of her imagination. giving hi only the extreme bare minimum of water and food to keep him alive. only so that she may torture him more. that is until she was finally ordered to finish him off. apparently, whatever they were trying to power with kurais chakra had been powered.

"awww, looks like our time together must come to an end. looks like the higher ups are through with you. but dont worry, your death wont be in vein, although it will be nice. and. slow."

"please!.p..please. before you kill me..give me.th.the honor. of your touch.,it seems ive become..enamored with it.."

"mmmm. you know hearing you scream day after day, night after night. oohwell its been turning me on..yes it seems you finally know your place now. i think ill give you a litle more than a touch. before you die."

kyoko lustfully licks her lips before grabing kurai's member, stroking it to readiness. she then hops on him and attaches herself to him, riding him wildly. after only ten minutes, kyoko's eyes begin to roll to the back of her head. kurai bites on his two upper canines and suddeny, they enlongate and sharpen. apparently when she stipped him upon arrival, she had neglected to see the metal casing on those two teeth.

"oh fuck you're making me! im gonna! IM ABOUT TO!.."

"Die.."

"???"

in the midst of kyokos ecstacy, kurai sinks his canines into her throat. with all his might, he rips out her esophogus and she falls off of him to the ground. kurai kneels down to her side to grab the keyring on her waist, freeing himself of the shackles. he watches as she gasps for air and stands up.

"good bye..madame.."

he stomps on the rest of her throat killing her instantly and cautiosly looks around. with the last of his energy, kurai activates his dojutsu and looks through the walls. he looks around and sees that there is one room connected to the cave. it seems that it can ony be opened with the one of the keys on her key ring. out side of the room there are several halls and rooms in what seems to be a large building. they are filled with several jonin.

"i see. it seems these people work in factions. so i guess they wouldnt notice if she had died."

kurai notices a clipboard next to the dead woman. he reads it

"just as i thought. factions. says here all of the factions are suppossed to meet up in three months. until then..ill have to wait, in that room.."

kurai goes up to the room and opens it with one of the keys. to his luck, it seems to be a supply and weapons room. he locks the door behind him and immediately begins eating.

TO KILL A GOD

Over the next couple of months, kurai would eat and drink everything in the room. the only drink they had was sake and water. kurai used one of the kunai in the room to shave his beard into a pointed goa-tee. he almost seemed to be in a state of enraged delerium. he would train to rebuild his muscle and cario power as best he could without the help of training equipment. however, kurai did know that even if he did rebuild his power his chakra would not be replensihed, even if his energy was. so , he also melded down all of the metal from the weapons, cominindg it with different types of tubing and what not. he combines all of this with his own lifforce via his dojutsu and creates two new weapons. all kurai could find to clothe imself is a large blood red loin cloth and his old metal lions belt. his clothes are no where to be found. three months later it is now april. the door knob starts to turn. it opens and three men look at kurai and his large metal arms in surprise. kurai cracks his neck and spits on the ground at his side.

"oooh, you guys must not know who i am. allow me ta introduce myself."

the shinobi rush kurai and quickly, he crushes their skulls with his arms. he manages to fight his way through the entire complex until he makes his way to one final room that would lead him into the ocean, or at least thats what it seems like. kurai quickly kills two of the shinobi and grabs one by the neck.

"WHO RUNS THE SEA COUNTRY?! WHO IS IN CHARE OF THE VLLAGE HIDDEN IN ICE?!TELL ME!"

"ghh..im..im not tellin you shit"

the man spits on kurais face and he wipes it off. his eye twitches.

"look if you tell me ill still kill your comrades. but ill let you go ok. now spit it out!"

kurai activates his dojutsu and puts the shinobi into a genjutsu to make him speak

" it is Lord Mikoto..he runs everything in this land.."

"ok. and how do i get out of here"

"the only way out is through the village hidden in bone in the country of darkness. but you'll have to go through lord mikoto first..hehahaha..and he's immortal. hahaha!! HES A GOD!!HAAHAHAHA!!!!"??!!"

kurai punches a hole in the mans chest, killing him and throws him to the side. suddenly an old lady comes from the shadows and points at kurai

"you..you are full of rage. only bloodshed is on your mind. bu never did you once stop to think about the depth of your actions.."

suddenly, images of everyone he's been killing in the complex flashes into kurai's mind. images of him killing not only shinobi but women and small children. he falls to his knees in sorrow, looking at the blood on his hands.the lady walks up to him and places her hand on his head.

"for your sins, you will be forever marked by the remains of the fallen to remind you of what you have done."

out of nowhere, all of the white ashes of those kurai has killed in the complex enters the room and surrounds him. it sticks onto his body, changing it in color from brown to pale with. a streak of blood comes across his left side and down his chest and back. it forms to his skin like a tatoo. kurai snaps out of his grief and puches the woman accidently, killing her. instead of going through the door to face the God. he decides to train for anothr month and get completely back to his old fighting shape, minus he chakra. it is now may. kurai goes through the door and to his suprise, there is no water, but instead a large land of ice. he looks around and sees no one there. far ahead, he sees a large meadow of grass. the meadow itself seems to be moving around. after several hours of walking he reaches the meadow. he walks to the tip of the large quick moving meadow and there he sees mikoto.

MIKOTO. let me pass! im ready to leave this place

and who are you?..ooh es, you're the prisoner from earlier!. well, im amzed at how your still alive. and how you killed all of my men. no matter. all of them were only pawns. if you want to pass, youll have to face me..do you really think yoll be able to kill...

water starts to surround mikoto and a large kraken-sea horse creature made of flesh and water arises from the surrounding ocean. mikoto sits on top of it several times larger than what he was.

"A GOD?!!!!!"

the two warriors would have an intense battle until kurai finds an opening tackling mikoto through his water armor onto a nearby icey cliff.

"KYOKO..should've kept you were you belong.."

mikoto struggles to try and pick up bloody body and get to his feet

"No matter how many Gods fall..there will always be another to stand against you.."

"THEY WILL FALL. as well"

"the death of the country of darkness. means the death of us all!."

"then prepare for your death. mikoto.."

kurai finishes the self proclaimed sea God and snaps his neck, tossing him over the icey cliff. kurai heads down the cliff headed for the village hidden in moonlight in the country of darkness..

Heres what the battle looked like:

Last edited by hollis on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P Empty BIG SHIRLY

Post  hollis Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Name: Big Shirly

What kind of weapon: Giant War Hammer
(doesnt take chakra since already embeded with life force via kurais dojutsu)

What does it do: Basically, big shirly takes in the air molecules around itt as it is being swung, essentially pulling whatever is around it in slightly. by doing this, when shirly is within inches of her target, the gravity around them increases greatly, and miliseconds later, it decreases vastly creating an almost explosive repulsion of sorts. on one side is a blade so that is it cuts a target via the swinging of shirly, the cut expands because of the gravitational effect. on the other side is the hamme. if it manages to connect with an opponents bones and they say fracture, the gravitational effect will cause them to break apart completely. the best thing about shirly is that even is it doesnt connect with the opponent itself, the repulson will knock them back several meters, possibly causing internal and bodily damage depending on how close they are. it is used for melee and close combat. if weilded while the lightning armor jutsu is activated, the damage is increased greatly and the repulsion can cause an actual explosion of gravitational force and lightning with each hit. it doesnt break from such force due to the fact that kurai put some of his actal life force into it to make the metal more durable, via his ranmaru eyes. he created this weapon along with his giants arms when he was captured during his six year absense. it is capable of launching objects weighing several tons into the air if used with lightning armor

pic: Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P 7810

heres a video of what it looks like in action:
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P Empty Re: Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P

Post  Chouko Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:26 pm

GRAVITY HAMMER! FTW!!!

*ahem* Sorry about that, that's just the most epic Halo weapon ever.

APPROVED!
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyuzo Uchiha Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:35 pm

approved epic story
Kyuzo Uchiha
Kyuzo Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 60265
Mission points : 55

Back to top Go down

Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P Empty Bruisers

Post  hollis Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:53 pm

heavy refined titanium partially sugically attatched to kurai's arms. they go from his shoulder blades to the tips of his fingers. they are extremely heavy, especially since kurai used his dojutsu to extract some of his actual life forece and integrate it into them. this makes the metal more duable and also adds to the force of kurai's punches, which was already increased by the metal itself. it also acts as a conductor, allowing kurai to more eaisily generate electric attacks.normally, most people wouldnt be able to even lift these arms, however due to the raikages immense strength, he can not only lift them , but punch with incredible speed. when combined with the lightning release armor, kurais punches are deadlier than ever.

(heres what they look like)

Kurai Mikazuki W.I.P 33806310
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:54 pm

APPROVED!
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Kagami Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:25 pm

sweet man...mortal kombat....dude u always have characters that have mortal kombat themes..maybe there should be a mortal kombat rp somewhere....
Kuro Kagami
Kuro Kagami
Takikage
Takikage

Charka Points : 11547
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:16 pm

hahaha, i kno right. mortal kombats meh favorite game eva!!!! Twisted Evil
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Kurai's Justu

Lightning Release Armour
Range: Close
description: The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster to danger and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed and monstrous power.

This armour, combined with taijutsu, allows A to utilise nintaijutsu. When using the armour at full power, it causes the tips of his hair to spike up.[1] and his reflexes are comparable to that of Konoha's Yellow Flash, making it difficult even for the Sharingan, to keep up with A.[2] By combining this armour with the Body Flicker Technique, he can even dodge Sasuke's Amaterasu at a split second, as well as Jūgo's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range. Only Naruto Uzumaki in his Nine-Tails Chakra Mode and Minato Namikaze's Flying Thunder God Technique are faster than A is at maximum speed and power.

The armour also increases the user's defences, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as even a direct Chidori from Sasuke was barely able to pierce A's chest. In addition, the armour seems to increase the users' strength, though this could be part of their own natural abilities.

This justu is ranked S because while a few lower level ninja can use it, only a shinobi with kage level power and even high strength can truly use it to it's true potential. Any instance of it's use outside of a kage is an incomplete form. There is presumably no duration to this justsu as once it's activated it doesn't use up any additional chakra, as shown by A in the series.

Hell Stab
Range: Close-mid
Description: The Hell Stab is the strongest ability of the fifth Raikage in terms of sheer power, whereby he concentrates a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand and then performs a thrusting motion that together, allows him to pierce the target, in a somewhat similar manner to the Chidori and Lightning Cutter. It has been shown that this technique does not end once it strikes something meaning it can last as long as the user needs it to, presumably until he is rendered unconcious. Only the raikage can use this technique.

Variants

The intensity, size and strength of the technique can be proportionally increased by reducing the number of fingers involved:[2]
■ Four-Finger Nukite (四本貫手, Yonhon Nukite): It was strong enough to break through robust defences with relative ease.
■ Three-Finger Nukite (三本貫手, Sanbon Nukite): It was effective against malleable materials that can usually handle a blow by dissipating its force.
■ One-Finger Nukite (一本貫手, Ippon Nukite): Known as the "strongest spear" (最強の矛, saikyō no hoko), where the concentration of chakra is so great that it extends well beyond the finger in a lone point. It was capable to cut off all the tails of the Eight-Tails at once and piercing even the Third's Lightning Release Armour and own body, which due to its ability to withstand any technique was regarded as the "strongest shield" (最強の盾, saikyō no tate).[3]
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: