Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Well this might just be goodbye... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Well this might just be goodbye... EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Well this might just be goodbye... EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Well this might just be goodbye... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Well this might just be goodbye... EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Well this might just be goodbye... EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Well this might just be goodbye... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Well this might just be goodbye... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Well this might just be goodbye... EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Well this might just be goodbye...

3 posters

Go down

Well this might just be goodbye... Empty Well this might just be goodbye...

Post  Chouko Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Yes I know... Sad. But if you haven't noticed... I've went from being active member... to being a ghost. I have been very busy this summer with swimming and other activities. (swimming takes up 18 hours of every week) So yea... plus these next two school years my mom is having me take part in an early college program. This means that I will be at college full time to get my associates degree along with my high school diploma. So I just probably won't have the time to get online to post like I used to. I will not be online this whole week either to reply to any posts because I have a camp I'm going to. I might be able to get online for a little tomorrow before I leave and then next week. But then I will probably be gone.

Though I might decide to pop in when I have the chance to see how things are going here. If I meet any serious rpers anytime, I will tell them about this wonderful rp called Evo. I will miss you my peeps...
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Well this might just be goodbye... Empty Re: Well this might just be goodbye...

Post  Sauzandoaizu Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:17 am

its been really nice amaya, hope to really see u around again. Hope u found ur ice paradise wherever u are. *cries*
Sauzandoaizu
Sauzandoaizu
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 12291
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:21 pm

ah ha ha ha... just kidding... well that plan of my mother's just went down the drain... I guess the school that does the early college program is all the way across town so I can't attend. But I still highly doubt that I will be here though...

And Kuro... I wish I could say that I was moving and that I could find my ice paradise... but nope. I shall still be in the same place that has blazing hot summers(blasted 38 degrees Celsius....). But winter shall come not soon enough... but it's drawing closer to the end. Ah well... I can still dream... maybe jump in the freezer every now and then...

Who knows?! Maybe I shall study whales in the Artic when I become a marine biologist! Take care of yourself peeps, especially you Kuro... you crazy... yea no name would do you justice... your just... you...
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauzandoaizu Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:48 am

DON'T LEAVE US HERE ALONE!!! WE WANT!! NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU!!~~ no seriously..try your best to stay here amaya..pls do..just when everything is picking back up...HEY! if you're studying whales as a marine biologist...maybe i can drop of to where you are to visit you! YEAH! ICE PARA-DICE! WOOOOO ICE SLEDDING!!
Sauzandoaizu
Sauzandoaizu
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 12291
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:44 am

yea amaya.U TEH, U TEH BEST! THE BEST I EVER HAD!!..bEST I EVER HAD!! DONT LEAVE.or just check up on us atleast. ur ona the best admins ebaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Oh don't worry Hollis. I will come back every once in a while to check up on all ya'll. But thanks for the compliment. But I do have to say that I won't have a marine biology degree for... several years. I mean I'm not even done with high school yet! Another 6 years... until I'm free of school... for the time being... Oh and I will hopefully have time to be online a lot from August 11th-15th. That is when I get my school laptop back and hopefully I should be done with all my summer homework by that time...

I will have more time because swim season ended last week! Well until high school swim season starts up October something or other... and until school starts August 16th... dang early starting... *continues muttering under her breath*
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum