Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar

Go down

Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar Empty Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar

Post  Kurono Kamizuru Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:47 pm

I walk into the restaurant with the strange boy and we sit at the bar. Say, what's your name? Mine's Kurono. A waiter comes by to take our order. Order what ya want. They have some great sushi and such here. I tell the waiter what I want to eat.
Kurono Kamizuru
Kurono Kamizuru
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Charka Points : 39771
Mission points : 125

Back to top Go down

Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar Empty Re: Ocha Sushi and Noodle Bar

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Amida stares at all the menu available and bites his fingernails hmm...two salmon...three carp...and...do you have sharks?..i would like two of those please..all raw amida looks at the strange figure mine's...hmm...amida..

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurono Kamizuru Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:57 pm

That's a cool name. I can tell you're not from around here, where'd ya come from? I say as I feel my pocket where my money is and think I sure hope I have enough to pay for the meal... he sure seems to eat a lot...
Kurono Kamizuru
Kurono Kamizuru
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am

yeah..i live in a cave...somewhere where there's always thunderstorms...i rarely..get out alot... amida looks all around and turns his attention back to kurono hmm...she smells nice... do you...eat alot of honey? amida leans closer to kurono and sniffs her before leaning back and seems to be in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurono Kamizuru Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:15 am

a lot of thunderstorms... kumo... I chuckle. No, I don't really eat a lot of honey. It's probably the bees and the smell they leave on me that you're smelling. A bee suddenly comes out from the fold of my glove on my left hand and flies around Amida a few times before landing on his shoulder.
Kurono Kamizuru
Kurono Kamizuru
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:20 am

waaaa!! that is cool!!! show more!! amida cups both of his palms over the bee and peeks through the gap in between his palm as the bee flies out. Amida leans forward to look Kurono's gloved hand and holds her palm and inspect it. wow..so you can keep a bee like that...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurono Kamizuru Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:33 am

I laugh again, thoroughly amused by Amida's reaction to the bee. Well yes, it's the ability of my clan. We can communicate with bees and they fight with us in battle... well more just me now... A lot of bees suddenly seem to appear and they all land on the top of Amida's head as the first one flies up and lands on his forehead. The waiter comes with the food and brings out a trolley that holds the huge amount of food that Amida ordered. I grab my plate of food and begin eating.
Kurono Kamizuru
Kurono Kamizuru
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 am

aahhhhh.....so beautiful...i wish i can do that too.. amida sees the food that he ordered and immediately jumps on the trolley and takes a huge bite out of the shark that he ordered. Amida grins with the shark still in his mouth, opens up and starts swallowig the shark whole. Hmmm..thish tashe really good amida plays around with the bees on his head while still swallowing half of the shark that is out of his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurono Kamizuru Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:50 am

wow... he's sure hungry... I look like I'm listening intently to something. immense chakra eh... I think. Could he be like Kuro, like me? a jinchuriki? I finish eating my food. well that was deliscious. I say as I continue watching Amida, amused.
Kurono Kamizuru
Kurono Kamizuru
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:58 am

Amida climbs down from the trolley with the tail of the shark exposed from his mouth as Amida slurps it down followed by the carps and the salmons. Ahhhh...that tastes good....thanks for the meal.. Amida pulls out a needle threaded with a long strand of wire and pokes the it through the other shark from the tail and out its mouth before tying it up and straps it to his back. Amida then looks around and sits back down on his seat looking at kurono grinning with his mouth messy from eating.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurono Kamizuru Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:10 am

Sure no problem. The waiter comes back to get the empty dishes. I take out my money and pay the waiter, I barely having enough money to cover the bill. well... at least I had enough... phew.. Well I'll see ya around if you're staying in Iwa. It was nice meeting you. I get up and leave the bar. All but one of the bees flies after me, disappearing into the folds of my clothes. I look back to see if Amida noticed that one bee had stayed behind, still perched on the top of his head. i think i'll be seeing you again soon...

occ: I g2g. see ya!
Kurono Kamizuru
Kurono Kamizuru
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:15 am

Amida waves at Kurono smiling. As Kurono disappears from view the expression on Amida's face immediately changes to a calm yet emotionless look and holds the bee that is perched on his head softly and holds it in front of his face and smiles. So beautiful.. Amida then gets up as lightning is released from his body creating a loud explosion noise as the blinding light surrounding the place subsides and Amida is gone from view with the spot that Amida is standing on burnt to crisps.

ooc- bye bye!! see u again too

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum