Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Cave hidden in lightning EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Cave hidden in lightning EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Cave hidden in lightning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Cave hidden in lightning EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Cave hidden in lightning EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Cave hidden in lightning EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Cave hidden in lightning EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Cave hidden in lightning EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Cave hidden in lightning EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Cave hidden in lightning

Go down

Cave hidden in lightning Empty Cave hidden in lightning

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:22 am

Amida walks past by trees and bushes towards the end of kumo and looks up at the sky. Well..almost there...home sweet home.. Amida continues on walking disappearing amongst the trees.

Back to top Go down

Cave hidden in lightning Empty Re: Cave hidden in lightning

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:28 am

the sky in kumo starts getting darker and darker the further in through the forest amida walks. Amida eventually comes to a standstill to a rocky mountain with lightning raining down like water droplets from the sky striking everything within the area creating a veil of lightning storm. At last....home... Kid...you need to get some work done... I know..i know... Amida walks into the open field as lightning strikes him continuously but seemingly not affecting him in any way and disappears amongst the lightning strikes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:38 am

A silhouette emerges from the field of lightning standing in front of a small cave. At last.... the silhouette clears up revealing amida crawling into the cave. After what seems to be hours of crawling amida finally comes to a large clear open space within the cave. Now...time to get to work... Amida looks to his left and points his finger to what seems darkness as lightning flies from amida's finger striking the wall of the cave as the entire area lights up with electricity constantly flowing within the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 am

Oi...octy octy...this time round...let me do it myself... Alright kid...I'll just sit back..and watch..but...if you ran out of chakra..i will intervene... Amida walks to the center and close his eyes as the lightning coursing through the cave starts to get unstable and starts going haywire.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:08 am

red chakra starts to form around amida as a tail forms around him and amida stands there sweating his ass off. Kid...you can barely get a tail out... Oh..shut up..i'm using my own chakra damn it...be grateful i'm not using yours... Fine...ungrateful kid..people would die just to be my host..AFTER ALL I AM THE GREAT! SHUT THE HELL UP! Silence echoes through the air as amida closes his eyes Sorry octy...i'm just tired... Its alright kid...continue what you're doing..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:11 am

Amida continues on focusing as another chakra tail forms around him and amida stops and takes a deep breath. Alright..lets go... amida disappears and appears as a lightning bolt strikes randomly all over within the cave striking at amida.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:43 am

Amida appears on the wall of the cave as a bolt of lightning rush towards him. Amida holds his right hand up and slaps the lightning bolt away as more and more lightning bolts continues coming at amida. Urghh.. Amida claps both of his hands together as the entire cave starts to vibrates and the lightning disperse. A huge bolt of lightning comes at amida at high speed as amida stares at it wide eyed uh oh..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:53 am

Amida's tail sticks to the wall of the cave and pulls himself upwards as the lightning bolt strikes the wall leaving a huge crater in it. Damn it.. another bolt of lightning comes at amida as he disappears and appears at the ground followed by amida slapping a lightning bolt that was about to strike him away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:30 am

time to kick this up a notch... amida leaps away from all of the lightning bolts that was about to strike him as another chakra tail emerges. A lightning bolt came at amida from the back as amida turns around and grabs the lightning bolt and claps both of his hand together as the lightning disperse in his hand. Ahhh..so much difference... Thats true power kid...control...is what needed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:18 am

easy for you to say....you're not a human.. well...yeah...but what does that got to do with what i said? EVERYTHING MORON! Ouh?..ouh...ahahaha relax kid Amida leaps to his side as a lightning bolt strikes from above him and another creeps from below and shoot upwards towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:36 am

amida place his palms below him as the lightning was diverted away and strikes the wall of the cave adding up to the already existing craters. Amida place both of his palms together and creates a space between his palms as blue lightning starts gathering and fires off flurries of blue lightning that snakes around the entire cave and heads back at amida at high speed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:57 am

amida holds both of his palms together as the moving lightning bolts strikes him creating a huge explosion within cave that causes parts of the cave to crumbles as dust and smoke hangs in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 am

the smoke clears up as a large crater is seen in the center of the cave and a silhouette standing in it with both hands hold out to the side. The smoke clears up revealing amida standing there in his three tailed chakra cloak and smoke coming from his palm. Amida draws his hands to his side as the chakra cloak around him disappears. The electricity coursing through the cave stops going haywire and goes back to normal, circulating throughout the entire inside of the cave. Amida sits down and sighs That's tiring... I was going to lend you my chakra.. I can't rely on you all the time...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:20 am

Amida removes his overall and his chainmail shirt and toss them aside before lying down on the rocky flooring of the cave only in his tattered white pants. I'm hungry...oi octy....any suggestions?.. Hmm...i heard kirigakure has a great fishing spot...how bout it? Alright..kirigakure it is then..after i've taken a short nap.. Amida closes his eyes and yawns before falling into a deep slumber.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Amida wakes up and yawns looking at the darkness above him. Lets go.. Amida stands up, grab his belongings and starts to head out of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:30 pm

a blue bolt of lightning strikes the center of the lightning stricken field as Amida appears and walks through the field as lightning continuously striking him as he disappears behind the veil of lightning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:36 pm

out of the darkness, Amida enters the cave and set his bag down before changing his clothes to and restocking his supply of fish bait. Amida then stands up and puts his bag on before heading back out of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:41 pm

as Amida is walking out of the cave, a blue lightning strikes him as Amida disappears. Up high within the clouds, a streak of blue lightning races through the clouds as deafening thunderous sounds resonates throughout the entire area leaving behind wake of lightning stricken destruction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:43 pm

in the middle of the open lightning field, a small spherical translucent orb starts to form as Amida appears from within it carrying Kuro's lifeless body and walks towards the cave and disappears in the veil of lightning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:57 am

Amida enters the cave carrying Kuro's corpse and lay him down on the ground. Yo kid..what you planning to do with the dead body? Amida then hold Kuro's collar and rips his robe down the middle There you are... kid..that looks like... yeah.. Amida loosens his robe and bare his chest revealing the tattoo like scarring on his chest that looks exactly the same as the one on Kuro's chest.

Last edited by Amida on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:22 am

leaning forward, Amida bite his left thumb and draw on his right palm the exact same shape as the on both of the chest and place his right palm on Kuro's tattoo then followed by his own. Alright.. Amida then claps his hand together as the ground starts to quake as Kuro's body sinks and a coffin rises up from the ground. Whoa...the hell is that.. just watch.. The coffin opens up as out from it walks a dull colored Kuro. Hello....little brother..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 am

a large explosion occurs as Amida is seen flying out of it coughing damn.. Kuro appears behind of Amida horizontally and hugs him in a vice grip as they started spinning at high speed heading for the wall of the cave ohhh.....shiiiitttttt.... as they're about to hit the wall of the cave Kuro immediately releases his grip on Amida and falls downwards as Amida slams into the cave creating a cave in. A kunai slides down Kuro's sleeve and into his right hand as he stands there looking at the rubbles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:40 am

lightning bursts through the rubble as a lightning bolt flies out of it heading for Kuro at top speed. Kuro holds his right hand out and grabs it as it dissipates and disappears. As Kuro is doing that, another lightning bolt strikes Kuro on the back resulting in him to collapse to the floor with lightning circulating throughout his entire body argh.....argh!!! Kuro cringes seemingly paralyzed from the attack as he looks around trying to locate Amida. Kuro hits himself on the back of his neck as he slowly stands up still suffering from the side effects of the lightning bolt. Kuro throws the kunai he was holding into the ceiling of the cave and claps his hands together as the temperature within the cave starts to drop drastically to the point where icicles literally starts to form in the air suspended.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down