Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
deep within the heart of the woods EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
deep within the heart of the woods EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
deep within the heart of the woods EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
deep within the heart of the woods EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
deep within the heart of the woods EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
deep within the heart of the woods EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
deep within the heart of the woods EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
deep within the heart of the woods EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
deep within the heart of the woods EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

deep within the heart of the woods

3 posters

Go down

deep within the heart of the woods Empty deep within the heart of the woods

Post  artixvoncreg Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:25 pm

soon artix had ventured furhter into the woods than he ever had and he soon heard the crackling of a fire , once he reached the source of the noise he saw quite a few bandits gathered around somehwere between 20 and 30 of them artix smiled as a plan formed in his head he formed some hand signs and cupped his hands around his mouth " ultrasound jutsu: deceiving sound " he muttered as he muttered a few words the sounds waves poured out of his mouth and flew down into the ears of one of the bandits
oi you get out my way
the bandit repeated every word artix muttered then the much bigger bandit turned around and simply smacked him right into a few more bandits and pretty soon they all began fighting and killing each other off as artix watched licking his lips menacingly

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Charka Points : 4525
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

deep within the heart of the woods Empty Re: deep within the heart of the woods

Post  artixvoncreg Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:27 pm

eventually there were only a few bandits left and artix was beggining to grow bored he threw a kunai at each of the bandits head's and they dropped to the ground and began to die a slow and painful death, artix turned around and returned to orochimaru

artixvoncreg
Genin
Genin

Charka Points : 4525
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:13 pm

We head into the woods to find the wolf. We find the wolf taking a drink out of a lake in a meadow. We quietly approach the wolf. The wolf notices us and looks up, watching us warily. I signal the other two to stop as I continue walking forward. I take a hunk of meat that I had swiped from the kitchen and set it down near the wolf before backing away again. The wolf approaches the meat cautiously until its hunger overtakes it. It eats the meat down quickly, as it hadn't eaten in a while from lack of game and food in the woods. It looks at me longingly. I take out another hunk and throw it to the wolf. It jumps up and catches the meat and eats it down. I take the final piece of meat out of my bag and hold it in my hand and crouch down. The wolf slowly creeps toward me. It gets close to me and bears its fangs before taking the meat and eating it. It looks up at me with a content look on its face. We begin walking back the way we came and the wolf follows behind.

Rin
Academy Ninja

Charka Points : 1645
Mission points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanine Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:58 am

*sits on a rock beside a lake and starts talking to himself*
"darkness can consume you if you let it"
Kanine
Kanine
Chunin