Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Random Houses - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Random Houses - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Random Houses - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Random Houses - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Random Houses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Random Houses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Random Houses - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Random Houses - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Random Houses - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Random Houses

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Random Houses - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Houses

Post  hollis Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:09 pm

a large sturdy tentacle comes out of he grond about 50 feet behind the stranger. Jashins chain on the right becomes tangled up with the strangers chain but the chain on the left moves, avoiding the mans chains and going past him. the chain goes past him and turns around the large tentacle. (normally, jashin wouldnt be able to maneuver like this in his normal state, since they would just be a normal weapon. but when jashin goes into his true form, everything on his body is melded with him and his tentacles. meaning they act independantly if they wish. just as jashins normal tentacles do.). the chain comes around the corner to wrap around the strangers neck. at the exact same time this happens, the strangers chains wrap around jashins arms and neck. this causes them to be in a stalemate of chains, as the more jashins arms are pulled back, the more the stranger is choked due to the chain around his neck, but at the same time jashin is being choked the more he is pulled back.

"gechh..he.he..tell me child..what do the others call you.."
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauzandoaizu Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Sauzan stands there with Jashin's chains around his neck and his around Jashin's as he slowly grins. ...interesting... Slowly, the chains around Jashin's neck starts to become loose and creeps away as Sauzan, with the chains around his neck starts to walk through it causing Jashin's chains to pierce him but instead of blood coming out from the wound, what seems to be purple flames is emitted from the wound as Sauzan walks out of the chains and cracks his neck as the "wound" that is open around Sauzan's neck closes itself. Sauzan then walks towards Jashin.
Sauzandoaizu
Sauzandoaizu
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Charka Points : 12291
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:40 pm

"hehehe i see , you must not have a name child...."

after his chains pierce the mans neck, jashin retracts them back to the sides of his arms. as the man walkstowards jashin, he does the same

"well then, ill just calls ya sparky. since your pupleness is always so sparklin don cha kno"
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauzandoaizu Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:08 pm

A name...must be nice to have one... Sauzan stands in front of Jashin as Jashin burst in purple flames Is it wise..to call me a child...afterall...you're created..based on my chakra... Sauzan stares at Jashin with dead eyes.
Sauzandoaizu
Sauzandoaizu
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 pm

the flames engulf jashin, but they turn back into black flames again

"ooooooh?? based off of your chakras am i ? possible it is not sparky.elaborate you must"

jashin tilts his head
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauzandoaizu Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Sauzan just stands there and looks at Jashin as the grin that was on his face suddenly disappears. Have you ever felt..like..your existence meant more...but somehow..knows nothing to do about it.... Sauzan walks around Jashin as the black flames on Jashin is absorbed into Sauzan and Jashin continues to burns. You...me...we do not need a reason to exist...we..just..exist...we're not bound to any rules...nor laws...but why...it seems like you're caged... Sauzan hold his hand out towards Jashin and touches his shoulder as Jashin's shoulders starts to withers as Sauzan circles Jashin.
Sauzandoaizu
Sauzandoaizu
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:41 pm

jashins shouder starts to ehither as the flames are absorbed. but then a secretion resembling stomach juices exrete out of his shoulder . it does not make the burng go away, but it does stabilze it enough so that te shoulder an regenerate

"rules eh..hmm. weeeell, if there were no rules, i wouldnt be able to hang with my friends. cuz they follow rules and i i didnt, i wouldnt have anythin fun ta do. or any fun children ta play with"
jashin thinks

"hmm..caged..like a bowl a ramen..hmmmm.."
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauzandoaizu Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Sauzan stops circling Jashin and stands with his back facing Jashin. We can do anything...without being bound by rules...we can have fun with any children we want to..not bound by friends...rules...or anything..just..fun..we're not like them Sauzan then turns around looking at Jashin why were you here in the first place..why were you created..why think about those things...when all we can do is... Sauzan looks outside of the village as purple orbs starts to swirl around Sauzan's forehead and fires a massive purplish black beam at the area eradicating it into ashes and a pile of rubble have fun...
Sauzandoaizu
Sauzandoaizu
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:06 pm

"hm? why was jashin put here..."

jashin begins to wander around in hi mess of a mind. suddenly he sees flashes of him a birth, being trained andthe scientist. suddenly in a military-like voice he says

"To ensure the future f hoshigakure and all its inhabitants.."

jashin suddenly stops and grabs his head. his brain begins to pulsate and random images flow though. jashin begins to laugh hysterically

"hehehahahaaha..EHaHaHaHaHa..AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!?????!!!!.. f.fun...eheheh..no rules...heheh...whoo. sparky , now ya got my insides all hurtin.."

Jashin looksat th rubble

"...fun..."
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauzandoaizu Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Sauzan leans closer towards Jashin and moves his head so that he's right beside Jashin's right ear and whispers. Fun..anywhere..no rules...no boundaries..just whatever..we want.. Sauzan then turns around slightly to look over his right shoulder think about it...no mission...no hindrance... Sauzan turns around again so that he is facing directly Jashin's right ear and whisper no one...to stop...any fun we're having...
Sauzandoaizu
Sauzandoaizu
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Jashin simply stands with a blank face as sparky seaks. he stands still as if he is comprehending something. as soon as sparky finishes his last word, jashins eyes immediately perk upward

"no one to stop..any fun...none of jashins fun.."

jashin turns around to sparky

"tell jashin. what would he hav ta do to get no rules. no one stoppin his fun..."
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauzandoaizu Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Sauzan moves back and looks at Jashin in his eyes and grins Nothing...we can do anything... Sauzan turns around so that he's by Jashin's side and place his hands behind his back You can start..anytime..we want to...or you can start by..taking care of the hindrance..that is coming to stop your fun.. Sauzan holds out his right hand as what seems to be ray of purple beam comes out of it and light the entire road in front of Jashin as what seems to be a a girl wearing a cloak with red clouds on it walking being reflected on the purple rays.
Sauzandoaizu
Sauzandoaizu
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Jashin looks at the purple road. and stares at it. he then liks his lips, still looking foward.

"i see..the cloud people..they are whats holdin jashin back. makin him do stuff. not kill curtain children..the cloud people..yess, ill have ta stop being a cloud person myself..."

jashin begins to walk back in the directin of amegakure. as he walks he slowly begins to sink into the ground
hollis
hollis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauzandoaizu Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Sauzan, looking at this closes his right palm and grins. He then walks towards the direction Jashin is walking as he slowly starts to disappears after setting the entire hoshigakure ablaze in purple flames burning it to the ground.
Sauzandoaizu
Sauzandoaizu
Missing-nin A class
Missing-nin A class

Back to top Go down

Post  hollis Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:01 am

"thanks for openin my eyes..sparky"

jashin completley sinks into the groud, dissappearing
hollis