Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Mizukage Mansion building - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Mizukage Mansion building - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Mizukage Mansion building - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Mizukage Mansion building - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Mizukage Mansion building - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Mizukage Mansion building - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Mizukage Mansion building - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Mizukage Mansion building - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Mizukage Mansion building - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Mizukage Mansion building

+3
Chouko
Neeco
Shimada
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mizukage Mansion building - Page 6 Empty Re: Mizukage Mansion building

Post  Chouko Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Now remember this will not be easy, do not take this lightly. In fact... A knock is heard on the door. She's right in time as usual. Enter! The door opens and a jonin enters the office. This is Kasumi Suzuki. She will be training you for the exams and that is all. Kasumi looks at Hotaru. All right, kid. Let's go to the training grounds and start training! We have lots to do before the exams! Kasumi leaves the office and heads to the training grounds.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:14 am

Kasumi appears outside of the mizukage mansion. She enters the mansion and heads down the hall to the the miukage's office. She knocks on the door. Enter! She hears the mizukage call. Kasumi opens the door and enters. She approaches the mizukage's desk. The bridge has been destroyed again. The mizukage looks up from her paperwork. Again?! Who did it this time? I'm unsure but from what I can tell, lightning crumbled it. But that's all I can tell. Okay, thanks for informing me. Kasumi nods and leaves the office and heads back to the training grounds.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:54 pm

The night passes by and Kasumi arrives at the mizukage's mansion early the next morning. Many people are bustling about in preparation for the exams. Kasumi enters the mansion and walks down the hall to the mizukage's office. She knocks at the door. Enter! Kasumi enters the room. Ah, Kasumi! So... is she going to do it, is she ready? Kasumi looks at the mizukage. I think she might make it and she is very determined to go through with it. The mizukage nods. Good. Then we have the one hundreth contestent. The exams will go underway soon, make sure that she's ready and bring her to the arena. Kasumi nods and leaves the office and heads back out to the outside of the mansion and waits for Hotaru to show up.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 am

I walk to the mizukage mansion after resting during the night. I approach the mansion when Kasumi is walking out. Hello Kasumi-sensei. I'm ready for the exams.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Charka Points : 8200

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:41 am

Kasumi smiles at her. Okay. Follow me. Kasumi leads her into the building and down a long hall. Near the end of the hall is a large double doors. Blood stains are everywhere. She approaches the double doors. Well, through those doors is the arena in which you'll participate in the exams. Remember this is swords only fighting so we can see who is the best swordsmen. I'll be up in the stands watching. Good luck, kid. Kasumi walks off to sit in the stands and wait for the exams to begin.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:43 am

I nod my head and then head through the double doors. I see the large group of contestants waiting for me to show up. I walk over to join the other contestants and wait for the signal for the exams to begin.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Kasumi takes a seat in the stands. The mizukage nods to her when she sees Hotaru join the contestants. The mizukage stands up. Welcome all to the bloody exams! Begin! The crowd roars in excitement as the bloody contest begins. Three swordsmen jump at Hotaru, attacking her.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:18 pm

I quickly draw my rai roga when the mizukage yells begin. I slash through two of the swordsmen and block the third's attack. I then swing my other rai roga around and stab the third swordsmen. I flip my rai roga around and stab another swordsmen that rushed at me from behind.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:54 pm

The crowd roars in excitement as the bloodshed begins. A swordsmen lunges at Hotaru, swinging down at her head as another swordsmen attacks her from the front. Another four swordsmen are behind them about to attack.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:26 pm

I block the attack from above and send the swordmen flying back into two of the other swordsmen behind him. I block the person in front of me and then cut off his head. I slash through the other two swordsmen and then flip the swords around and hold them in a reverse position and stab the other two that I had knocked back.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:33 pm

As the fighting continues, the mizukage stands and raises her hands. A heavy mist begins to form, decreasing visibility greatly. Let's test your senses... Two swordsmen appear behind Hotaru.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:38 pm

I hear the two swordsmen and stab them before they can attack. I then move silently through the heavy mist cutting down swordsmen that I encounter. A swordsmen suddenly appears next to me and he happens to slash my side partially but I then block his other attacks and kill him. I continue cutting down other swordsmen around me.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:57 pm

The mist is tinted red from all of the blood. The crowd roars as it comes down to the final twenty, they all run to the center.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 pm

I run to the center and come up behind one of the swordsmen who is fighting another one. I slit his throat as I stab the other swordsmen. Two other swordsmen attack me simulatneously and I block their attacks and then slash them across their chests, killing them. I then begin fighting with another swordsmen as we trade attacks, blocking each other. I then disappear and appear behind him and behead him. I then kill three other swordsmen.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:40 pm

There's only 5 remaining swordsmen. They all gather at the middle for the final showdown. The crowd roars in excitement.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:43 pm

I behead one of the remaining swordsmen. I slash down two more and slit a thrid's throat. The last swordsmen faces me. I suddenly disappear and appear behind him, he blocks my attack but I swing my other rai roga around and slice him in half.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:34 pm

The mist clears up to reveal Hotaru standing in the middle. The crowd roars, yelling Hotaru's name. The mizukage stands. Congratulations Hotaru. You are now a swordsmen of the mist! Only three others have ever done this before. Kasumi stands and then appears next to Hotaru. Congrats, kid. You did it. She smiles at Hotaru. Ya know, to celebrate, how about we go to the ramen shop? My treat.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotaru Kurosuki Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:50 pm

I stare blankly at Kasumi for a bit. huh...? I look around me as I'm covered in blood and my side drips blood from my one wound. I suddenly pass out from loss of blood and from shock.
Hotaru Kurosuki
Hotaru Kurosuki
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Kasumi catches Hotaru before she can fall. Oh well, we'll celebrate later. Let's get your wound treated. Kasumi lifts Hotaru's limp body and then walks out of the arena and carries her to the hospital.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Yuuko approaches the mizukage's mansion and enters. She looks around, not knowing where to go. With its vast size the mansion seems quite empty. Yuuko begins walking in a direction down a hallway. My gut says this is the way... She walks down the hallway and does not find the office she is looking for, she backtracks and then tries another hallway. Yuuko tries several more hallways until she finally finds the mizukage's office. This place is too big... she thinks to herself as she knocks on the door to the office.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:36 pm

The mizukage hears the knock on the door. Enter! She calls out. Yuuko steps into the office. Ah! Yuuko, just the person I wanted to see. I have a list of missions for you to do. The mizukage says, sliding a list over her desk to Yuuko. It states:

1. Feed my dogs
2. Walk the dogs
3. Wash the dogs
4. Pick up litter
5. Help the farmer load his truck
6. Help the old lady move
7. Read to the little shinobi
8. Deliver the milk
9. Deliver this letter to the center
10. Get water from the well
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Okay, will do. Yuuko takes the list off of the desk and leaves the office, and heads down the halls, taking a few wrong turns but finally finds her way out of the mansion. She heads around to the back to do the first things on the list. She goes around to the back of the mansion and approaches the dog kennel after grabbing supplies out of the shed next to the kennels. She nervously enters the kennel. One of the dogs leaps at her but she pushes the dog back with a wave of water that also soaks the other dogs. She then smiles and finishes washing them. She then grabs the leashes and takes the dogs for a walk. She nearly gets dragged down the road several times.

After returning from walking, Yuuko puts the dogs back into the kennel. She then grabs the bag of food out of the shed and neatly fills the dog's dishes with food and then puts the food bag back in the shed. Yuuko then took out the list and croseed the first three off of the list. She then heads back into the village to do the other tasks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Lightning surged through the village but stayed only to the ground, shocking anyone standing on the ground. The mizukage heard an uproar and she stood and quickly looked out of the window. lightning... She then formed hand seals as a bird made of water formed. The mizukage quickly scrawled a note and the bird took flight out of the window with the note.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Kasumi appeared outside of the mizukage mansion and quickly entered. She then disappeared again to appear outside of the mizukage's office and she quickly entered. Mizukage, I discovered who it was. A small boy. He seems to like fishing. But the bridge has been destroyed once again and there is quite a bit of destruction around the village, but I prevented it from reaching the village. She says as she draws an accurate picture of the boy. She then hands the picture to the mizukage. This was the boy.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimada Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 pm

"a crow appears through the mizukage main office and drops some intel on akatsuki in a folder then the crow disappears"
Shimada
Shimada
Anbu Jonin
Anbu Jonin

Charka Points : 74525
Mission points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next