Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Site Change EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Site Change EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Site Change EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Site Change EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Site Change EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Site Change EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Site Change EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Site Change EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Site Change EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Site Change

2 posters

Go down

Site Change Empty Site Change

Post  Chouko Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:30 am

It is not official yet. But JoJo and I have been discussing the possibility of moving to a new server after the Kuro vs. Jashin battle has come to an end. This move will add a little extra work for the members as you have to move your characters to the new site (I might be nice enough to do it for you). However, I think you could just copy and paste your character stuff over there.

It is not absolutely decided but it might become official. It will give us some new options as we're going to move to Proboards if we move. I will again be taking care of the layout (which I'm already getting together some ideas and working on it for if it does happen) and set up. This will also be taking care of the issues with the villages needing to be rebuilt, because who wants to join a forum in which all (or basically all) villages have been destroyed?

So if we move, the villages will be starting out fresh. I just wanted to give you an update on some of the things being discussed. This site will not be deleted. This site will stay open and a link will get posted to the new site for anyone that returns that has been gone for a while.

Also! Welcome back to those that have returned! Try to keep active. Right now we're going through a bit of a struggle but JoJo and I believe that we can pull out of it and keep going forward as a site. For having been open for 3 years now (CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT?!?! IT'S NOW THREE YEARS!!!), we certainly don't want to loose the battle now. There aren't a lot of our original members that have been active so posting is pretty slow. Please be patient! Another update will be posted soon if we are going to move.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Site Change Empty Site Update!

Post  Chouko Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:35 am

So we're probably going to be moving. I've been working on the new site at Proboards, so if you want to see what it looks like so far...

GO HERE! <---clicky seriously, it's the link to the amazing site... though not completely finished >.>

Registration is closed though (I purposely did that) as the site isn't quite ready to open yet. There aren't any threads posted, but I've been working on it (as you can see...). Though I do have a good friend to thank for the graphics. Yes I know that not everyone likes Sasuke (I'm not a fan myself), however, my friend graciously made a banner for us and that one on the Proboards site is the one that she created for me. I'm thankful as I'm not the absolute best at creating graphics and I know she's very experienced at graphics and site making so she's helping me out. She also has a nice and fancy photoshop program which I'm too poor to get and I don't have time to play around with free photoshop programs >.>

So thanks for your patience. I will continue working on this site and getting stuff up while I go kick Kuro's ass to get back here the battle works on coming to a completion.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Site Change Empty Re: Site Change

Post  Shishima Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:04 pm

so what about this time-skip
Shishima
Shishima
Genin
Genin

Charka Points : 260
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:57 pm

We were going to wait until the Jashin v. Kuro battle finished but I recently talked to Kuro and he is currently unable to access the site to post, unfortunately. So I will try to get the new site fully up and ready so that new characters can be registered and rp for after the time skip can start up. The battle might be transferred over to the other site but we might just continue on and pretend like it's in the past (yea... if I made any sense there...).

Unfortunately, I haven't really had time lately to work on the site. I was inflicted with reading 100 pages of Dracula (10 chapters), answer 5-8 questions per chapter, and do journal entries for the book. And I'm still not done with it and its due tomorrow so I shouldn't really even be online right now. I also have a lot going on, but I am trying. I'm hoping to have time tomorrow to work on it and maybe a bit of time before I go out of town on Wednesday-Saturday (maybe even have a bit of time to work on the site during my time of visiting colleges.

But anyways. We will probably be soon having the time skip. I will post an announcement here that the site is open and ready when it is ready. Thanks for your patience. Give me a week? Maybe I can get it done tomorrow... I just don't know.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shishima Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Oh ok just wondering ^_^

& Concerning you being busy, dont let it stress you out.
Just make sure you get your work done... I'm sure the other users will Understand ^__^

P.S.( Good Luck w/ Everything!! )
Shishima
Shishima
Genin
Genin

Charka Points : 260
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down