Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The Training Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The Training Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The Training Area - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The Training Area - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The Training Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The Training Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The Training Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The Training Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The Training Area - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The Training Area

+2
Suki Kirei
Josipa From The Desert
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Training Area - Page 2 Empty Re: The Training Area

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:02 pm

*takes out a kunai and blocks hit*

(how do i get out of this!?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:06 pm

Using some sand Matuso threw himself into the air, then did some quick hand signs
A pool of iron sand formed infront of him, just leaving a circle for his face
<Shhaa!>
"Iron Sand Spike Forest!" he called out
Suddenly from the iron halo aroound his face, loads of iron sand spikes erupted and were aimed straight at Shima

Name: Iron Sand Spike Forest
Offensive, Defensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Rank C
I release many spikes of Iron Sand come out of the ground to impale any nearby opponent.

12500Cp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:10 pm

*handsigns*
body replacement jutsu!

*a log is impaled by the spikes*

clone jutsu!
*throws a clone with two kunai at matuso*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Matuso smiled
"Ahh nice one"
He then hand sand rise up and block the Kunai and the clone,
followed by Matuso using the sand as a platform to vault to the floor
"To weak, but i can see some potential there"
He rushed with a kunai in hand dead straight to Shima

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Matuso Kaze wrote:Matuso smiled
"Ahh nice one"
He then hand sand rise up and block the Kunai and the clone,
followed by Matuso using the sand as a platform to vault to the floor
"To weak, but i can see some potential there"
He rushed with a kunai in hand dead straight to Shima

*the other kunai dropped into mitsunari's hand*

not so fast!
*slash at matuso's kunai parrying,then kicks in stomach*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Matuso disappered just before the foot made contact, then appered behind Shima
Dropped down and swiped him off his feet followed by iron sand raising from the ground as a small cube,
intending to do some damage if the kids back hit it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 pm

*falls back but lands on side injuring arm*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Matuso smiled as he then used some sand to grab and throw Shima into the air,
then used some to throw him into the air
"This is it kid" he called as he pulled a kunai out
Suddenly the sun was in his eyes and he coverd his face with his arm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:32 pm

*back fists matuso in the face*
HIYAAAA!!!
*falls to the ground and slowly gets up*
that's a hit..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Matuso stood up and rubbed the sand out of his eyes
"True, true i did say a hit" he chuckled
He then walked up to shima and placed both hands on his shoulders
"Welcome Genin Rank Shima Mitsunari, to Squad 1"
He smiled as he handed the kid his headband
"Now you'd better rest, got a lot of work ahead of us"
He smiled as he waved off, to go tell that Shima had ranked up

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:37 pm

yes!
*shouts bye and runs home*

ooc-i g2g thnx matuso

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm

*stretches and does some exercises*
all right,fresh genin,gonna get myself some rep.
*puts on headband and ties it tight*
sweet..
*does a little tai-chi,then switches to buddhist palm,then capoiera*
whew..good to be a ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:31 am

Josipa came to the training area, she looked around. Great, it seems that the villagers and ninja of Sunagakure are stupid. They don`t even know that the best time to train is at midnight. Josipa saw the full moon. Now, that`s luck! Josipa started swinging her katana at trees and cut them. Wow, I didn`t know that my katana is that strong! Josipa saw a big rock and hit it with the katana, she sliced it into pieces. Hmmm, I could take a pause. Josipa sat on the ground and she put the ring on her finger. My good old ring, to bad that`s it an ordinary ring. Josipa looked at the moon and then again at the ring. Josipa put the ring in the plane of the full moon. Hmmm. The ring had a little hole in it. Josipa looked troung the little hole and saw something. Suddenly Josipa fell on her back and was having some kind of illusions.
IN JOSIPAS HEAD:
A woman and a man were dancing. Who are you?! They suddenly stopped and looked at Josipa. I asked you something. The woman started to cry and the man looked at me with anger. Who are you?! The man looked at the woman and hugged her. Dear, stop crying. The woman stopped crying but saddly looked at Josipa. We are your parents. Our family, us, you, every part of our clan, we were, how should I put it, we were the Greatest! Our clan, 砂漠のキツネ, that`s the name we gave our clan, but it was actually a forbiden name. We can`t tell you, you`ll find out, if you try to search for more and I know you will. We were great at everything; ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu even dojutsu. Ninja villages wanted us to be a part of theyr army, but we didn`t want to. We were saying no to them all the time, they were so angry that they combined they powers to kill us. When they tryed to kill me and your dad, we put our souls into this ring and left it near you, you were still a little girl. Our bodyes stood there like froozen and when they thought that we are afraid, they "killed" us. We could see everything outside from the ring. Josipa, you took the ring and put it on a little chain and around your neck. Somethem saw you and wanted to kill you, they swung theyr sword at you, some even attacked you with jutsus and all, but one of them saw them attacking a child and jumped infront of you to take the attack. He was hit and the other ninjas came, he was one of the best ninjas from Sunagakure, he was a good friend to everyone, but he jumped for you, under no genjutsu... Josipa, you started crying and they took you in. As her mother and father were talking Josipa saw all the pictures infront of her. Why are you telling me this now!? Her parents tood a bit frozen then looked at her. Anyway, the man that took the hit died. The villages fought with each other, they all wanted to have someone from our clan, they fought over you! Sunagakure took you in and they gave you the house of the man who was killed cuz of you. After that, they didn`t tell you anything. You were on your own, and with nothing except a house. You started exercising, studyed a lot, helped people in the village and one day, you went in Akatsuki. You left us here, the ring, you left it.day by day passed and we didn` know anything about you. Are you okay, are you alive?! What`s happening and everything.
OUTSIDE JOSIPAS HEAD:
A cloud was coming over the moon, people came onto the training ground...
IN JOSIPAS HEAD:
It was suddenly darker. Mum, dad! Where are you?! Josipa could hear they voices. Do this every full moon and in 5 months after the 5th time, we will be free, and if you need to talk to us, just put the ring on your finger and talk to us! They suddenly dissappeared and Josipa was out.
OUTSIDE JOSIPAS HEAD:
Josipa was looking at the sky when a bunch of friends came over. Hey, are you okay?! Yes, I`m fine. Josipa smiled. The bunch of friends went to a lake, one guy was all the way behind them. He helped Josipa get up. Thanks! He just nooded. Josipa took her katana and stared cutting the trees, it was less strong this time, while the full moon was covered. Josipa saw the bunch of friends and how happy they are. She sat down and looked at them saddly.If I had a family, I would probably have friends too. I should better go now. Josipa stood up and looked at the moon once again.
Spoiler:

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 49021
Mission points : 84

https://narutoevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 am

Josipa came to the training ground, it was almost midnight. Josipa started swinging her katana, then she saw the group of friend from before. Josipa heard them coughing and spitting black blood, they started fainting and the black mist was around them. As Josipa saw them fainting one after another, she started crying, but was angry. Now I remember where this smell and black mist come from! Josipa still had a peace of cloth over her face. She picked them up and took them to the hospital near the training ground. I`m not letting you guys die.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Suki arrived at the training grounds, with all of her simple equipment and her whip. Their teacher had told them to train, and that's what she had planned on doing. She had hoped that Ryo would show up soon, but she would train without him if he didn't. So, she began practicing some basic academy jutsus.
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Charka Points : 2400
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:19 pm

AFter Suki had felt as if she was working well with her Academy jutsu, she began to charge up her chakra. Immediately she charged at the dummy in the center of the field and drove her left hand towards the head of the dummy. The hit connected and the dummy went flying through the forest. It was the technique that Suki's mom had been working with her on. It was called Chakra Enhanced Strength.
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Suki decided that she would work on some regular taijutsu, without that technique. Because the technique she just used took a lot of chakra, so she couldn't use it as often as she had hoped. So, she just began throwing regular blows on the dummy to the right.
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Josipa hid her chakra and watched from a distance. So that jutsu takes a lot of her chakra... Josipa took a pill and a wire, she tied the pill on a kunai and trew it in Sukis direction.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:32 pm

A kunai flew right by Suki's head and landed in a tree. It was impaled into the bark of the tree and had a pill hanging from it with some wire. What was this? "Who's there?" Suki yelled a bit worried.
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Josipa appeared behind Suki and trew several kunais with paper bombs, Josipa had a mask so Suki wouldn't recognise her, and Josipa still hid her chakra.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Suki heard something appear behind her and immediatly turned around to see some kunai with tags attached to them coming her way. She did a few handsigns and the explosion went off. When the smoke disappeared the practice dummy she was using was shred into pieces. She was behind the strange person and threw a kunai at him/her.

Name: Body Replacement Technique
Type: E-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Basically all ninja know this technique.
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Josipa took out her katana and deflected the kunais back at Suki. As the deflected kunais were aiming at Suki, Josipa trew more of them, it was so thick that she couldn't be seen. She used the situation were she couldn't be seen and sharpened her katana.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination.

Name:Wind Blade
Type:wind element, attack, but can be used as defense
Description:The user makes some seals and makes an blade out of wind. It lasts for two posts...

OOC-my chara is a she ^^

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:05 pm

OOC- My bad

Suki saw the kunai get deflected back at her, and she almost began to panic. But, she just couldn't lose now! She had to beat this person and go back to the academy fast. She was determined to become a Genin. Suki lunged to the right dodging most of the kunai and getting hit in the leg with one. She hid behind a tree and out of sight of the attacker.
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josipa From The Desert Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Josipa "lost sight" of Suki and stopped the jutsu. Josipa jumped on a tree in front of Suki and searched for her.

Josipa From The Desert
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suki Kirei Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:03 pm

It had seemed as though the target had lost track of Suki. It was her turn to make a move, so she took the kunai out of her leg and began to do a few handsigns. She finished the handsigns and 2 clones phased through the ground and jumped in the air towards the attacker ninja.

--------------
Name: Haze Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Just like the regular Clone Technique this technique creates intangible clones of the user, although these clones will let the attacker go right through him/her. The illusions can be seen through by the Sharingan.
Suki Kirei
Suki Kirei
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next