Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
The God of War [kurais filler arc] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
The God of War [kurais filler arc] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
The God of War [kurais filler arc] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
The God of War [kurais filler arc] EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
The God of War [kurais filler arc] EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
The God of War [kurais filler arc] EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
The God of War [kurais filler arc] EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
The God of War [kurais filler arc] EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
The God of War [kurais filler arc] EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

The God of War [kurais filler arc]

Go down

The God of War [kurais filler arc] Empty The God of War [kurais filler arc]

Post  hollis Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:34 pm

FILLER ARC/SIDE STORY: After being gone for five years, kurai finally decides to return home after finding all the evidence he could for the time being, regarding his parents death. while traveling on a boat from the village hidden in the mist to the cloud village, a great whirlpool forms and begins to surround kurais boat. soon the whirlpool would turn into a full fledged tsunami.kurai tried his best to keep the boat stable but als, it would be dragged under with such force that it actually knocks kurai unconcious.several hours later , the former raikage awakens in a daze.
"wha..what happened..were..am.i.."
he coughs up sveral chunks of water gathered in his body from his desent. he looks around to find himself in a large damp cage with his wrists cuffed and hained to the wall , and his ankles chained to the floor. he has been completely stripped of everything but his undergarments, but even those are tattered .kurai rubs his hand across his head to see if he's bleeding but instead finds hes been shaven completely bald. from the feel of his pores, hes been burned as well eaning his hair wont be growing in for several years. instinctively, he tries to break free from his shackles but strangely he cant. this would usually be an easy feat for kurai considering his level of strength. infact, kurai can barely move. he notices the muscle on his arms are not nearly as tone as they were, they seem somewhat droopy. his stomagch has also receeded greatly. his facial hair had grown out into a small beard. something is definately wrong. a few minutes later, a tall , beautiful woman steps into the area. she has what looks to be a long whip with small spikes on it rests at her side. she slowly walks up to kurai and gently lifts up his chin with her hand.

"mymy. looks like weve caught a handsome one this time..a little scruffy but . i guess thats to be expected."

"who are you?..p.please. tell me whats going on here. why am i..."

"i am madame kyoko. and YOU are here for one reason. to help us gain our freedom. to help us defeat tyranny"

"ok well. i need to defeat tyranny as well. my countr as well as all of the other countries are in trouble. i need to"

"i dont think you understand. your people are the reason for our troubles. "

"i dont understand. i haven..the kages havent engaged in war against eac other in a while. everythings relatively peacefull besisdes all of the rougue shinobi"

"thats because our countries we damned long ago. about three centuries ago, the sea country and the light country were major nations. but then the rest of the countries grew fearful of our power, and destroyed us. we were peaceful so it wasnt very hard to do. little did they know, severa hundred of us still survived, we had just been forced under the earth and sea. sonce then weve been weaponizing virtually everything we could find. were nigh ready to take down all of you. except theres one small detail. we lack in numbers, but thats were you come in."

"look, im sorry for what happened to your people in the past, but"

before kurai can even finish his sentence, the madame kyoko back hnds him hard across the cheek causing his mouth to bleed slightly.

"NEVER. interrupt me. now, were was i. oh yes, you are the final piece to our conquest. you see over the past few decade, weve been abducting strong people such as your self, and sending them to this cave here in the village hidden in ice. those shackles your in would send their chakra to the light country. im sorry, i mean the country of darkness as its now called. once thats complete, we would torture them for the simple fact that this special cave your in, converts all anguish felt within its walls to chakra which is also sent to the darkness country. but you. hmhm, your stronger than most. you had so much chakra thats its actually taken weeks to drain it all. its no surprise that your body can actually sustain itself without food because of the potenc of your chakra. anyway, i think its time to move on to that second part and my personal favorite. the torture.."

madame kyoko unravels her whip and swipes it with great force across kurai's chest

"GHH..listen you crazy bitch. im warning you. if you and your countries stand in the way of me helping my people. i will show no mercy to you."

"oooh, tough guy huh. mmm, i think im gonna enjoy this. but i dont think your in the position to be making threats"

the derranged woman continues her assult on kurai. for the next month she would torture him to the limits of her imagination. giving hi only the extreme bare minimum of water and food to keep him alive. only so that she may torture him more. that is until she was finally ordered to finish him off. apparently, whatever they were trying to power with kurais chakra had been powered.

"awww, looks like our time together must come to an end. looks like the higher ups are through with you. but dont worry, your death wont be in vein, although it will be nice. and. slow."

"please!.p..please. before you kill me..give me.th.the honor. of your touch.,it seems ive become..enamored with it.."

"mmmm. you know hearing you scream day after day, night after night. oohwell its been turning me on..yes it seems you finally know your place now. i think ill give you a litle more than a touch. before you die."

kyoko lustfully licks her lips before grabing kurai's member, stroking it to readiness. she then hops on him and attaches herself to him, riding him wildly. after only ten minutes, kyoko's eyes begin to roll to the back of her head. kurai bites on his two upper canines and suddeny, they enlongate and sharpen. apparently when she stipped him upon arrival, she had neglected to see the metal casing on those two teeth.

"oh fuck you're making me! im gonna! IM ABOUT TO!.."

"Die.."

"???"

in the midst of kyokos ecstacy, kurai sinks his canines into her throat. with all his might, he rips out her esophogus and she falls off of him to the ground. kurai kneels down to her side to grab the keyring on her waist, freeing himself of the shackles. he watches as she gasps for air and stands up.

"good bye..madame.."

he stomps on the rest of her throat killing her instantly and cautiosly looks around. with the last of his energy, kurai activates his dojutsu and looks through the walls. he looks around and sees that there is one room connected to the cave. it seems that it can ony be opened with the one of the keys on her key ring. out side of the room there are several halls and rooms in what seems to be a large building. they are filled with several jonin.

"i see. it seems these people work in factions. so i guess they wouldnt notice if she had died."

kurai notices a clipboard next to the dead woman. he reads it

"just as i thought. factions. says here all of the factions are suppossed to meet up in three months. until then..ill have to wait, in that room.."

kurai goes up to the room and opens it with one of the keys. to his luck, it seems to be a supply and weapons room. he locks the door behind him and immediately begins eating.

TO KILL A GOD

Over the next couple of months, kurai would eat and drink everything in the room. the only drink they had was sake and water. kurai used one of the kunai in the room to shave his beard into a pointed goa-tee. he almost seemed to be in a state of enraged delerium. he would train to rebuild his muscle and cario power as best he could without the help of training equipment. however, kurai did know that even if he did rebuild his power his chakra would not be replensihed, even if his energy was. so , he also melded down all of the metal from the weapons, cominindg it with different types of tubing and what not. he combines all of this with his own lifforce via his dojutsu and creates two new weapons. all kurai could find to clothe imself is a large blood red loin cloth and his old metal lions belt. his clothes are no where to be found. three months later it is now april. the door knob starts to turn. it opens and three men look at kurai and his large metal arms in surprise. kurai cracks his neck and spits on the ground at his side.

"oooh, you guys must not know who i am. allow me ta introduce myself."

the shinobi rush kurai and quickly, he crushes their skulls with his arms. he manages to fight his way through the entire complex until he makes his way to one final room that would lead him into the ocean, or at least thats what it seems like. kurai quickly kills two of the shinobi and grabs one by the neck.

"WHO RUNS THE SEA COUNTRY?! WHO IS IN CHARE OF THE VLLAGE HIDDEN IN ICE?!TELL ME!"

"ghh..im..im not tellin you shit"

the man spits on kurais face and he wipes it off. his eye twitches.

"look if you tell me ill still kill your comrades. but ill let you go ok. now spit it out!"

kurai activates his dojutsu and puts the shinobi into a genjutsu to make him speak

" it is Lord Mikoto..he runs everything in this land.."

"ok. and how do i get out of here"

"the only way out is through the village hidden in bone in the country of darkness. but you'll have to go through lord mikoto first..hehahaha..and he's immortal. hahaha!! HES A GOD!!HAAHAHAHA!!!!"??!!"

kurai punches a hole in the mans chest, killing him and throws him to the side. suddenly an old lady comes from the shadows and points at kurai

"you..you are full of rage. only bloodshed is on your mind. bu never did you once stop to think about the depth of your actions.."

suddenly, images of everyone he's been killing in the complex flashes into kurai's mind. images of him killing not only shinobi but women and small children. he falls to his knees in sorrow, looking at the blood on his hands.the lady walks up to him and places her hand on his head.

"for your sins, you will be forever marked by the remains of the fallen to remind you of what you have done."

out of nowhere, all of the white ashes of those kurai has killed in the complex enters the room and surrounds him. it sticks onto his body, changing it in color from brown to pale with. a streak of blood comes across his left side and down his chest and back. it forms to his skin like a tatoo. kurai snaps out of his grief and puches the woman accidently, killing her. instead of going through the door to face the God. he decides to train for anothr month and get completely back to his old fighting shape, minus he chakra. it is now may. kurai goes through the door and to his suprise, there is no water, but instead a large land of ice. he looks around and sees no one there. far ahead, he sees a large meadow of grass. the meadow itself seems to be moving around. after several hours of walking he reaches the meadow. he walks to the tip of the large quick moving meadow and there he sees mikoto.

MIKOTO. let me pass! im ready to leave this place

and who are you?..ooh es, you're the prisoner from earlier!. well, im amzed at how your still alive. and how you killed all of my men. no matter. all of them were only pawns. if you want to pass, youll have to face me..do you really think yoll be able to kill...

water starts to surround mikoto and a large kraken-sea horse creature made of flesh and water arises from the surrounding ocean. mikoto sits on top of it several times larger than what he was.

"A GOD?!!!!!"

the two warriors would have an intense battle until kurai finds an opening tackling mikoto through his water armor onto a nearby icey cliff.

"KYOKO..should've kept you were you belong.."

mikoto struggles to try and pick up bloody body and get to his feet

"No matter how many Gods fall..there will always be another to stand against you.."

"THEY WILL FALL. as well"

"the death of the country of darkness. means the death of us all!."

"then prepare for your death. mikoto.."

kurai finishes the self proclaimed sea God and snaps his neck, tossing him over the icey cliff. kurai heads down the cliff headed for the village hidden in moonlight in the country of darkness..

Heres what the battle looked like:
hollis
hollis
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)
Akatskui memeber(sanin level)

Charka Points : 51025
Mission points : 100

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum