Naruto Evolution

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Evolution
Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Mirage hearts
Kasumi's hut EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Shinobi Destiny
Kasumi's hut EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 pm by Guest

» Ruins of the God - A Future Diary RPG
Kasumi's hut EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:15 am by Guest

» Naruto Lost Generations
Kasumi's hut EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm by Guest

» Bring It Back!
Kasumi's hut EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm by Chouko

» Fairytailrp
Kasumi's hut EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm by Guest

» In The Village
Kasumi's hut EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm by Kanine

» Kanine Uchiha
Kasumi's hut EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm by Kanine

» THE ANNUAL NINJA AWARDS
Kasumi's hut EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm by Mushai Fudo

Admins
JoJo- Our lovely admin who doesn't give herself enough credit and is a wonderful person. She enjoys seeing the site flourish like many of us do.

Shimada- Another admin that can be seen about the site. He is available to those that need help with anything.

Kyuzo- The third of the original admin, but certainly not the least.

Amaya- A spaz that enjoys being organized on site but is a mess otherwise. She will gladly help you out with anything. She also takes care of the advertising/affiliates section on the site.

Hollis- The insane guy that really doesn't bite... too hard. (jk, jk) He will answer any questions that members have and point them in the right direction.
Affiliates
THE USUAL SUSPECTS ACTING LIKE ANIMALS Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution Naruto Evolution

Kasumi's hut

2 posters

Go down

Kasumi's hut Empty Kasumi's hut

Post  Chouko Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:09 am

This is a small hut on the outskirts of Yukigakure that is taken up residence by Kasumi. This hut has a basic outward appearance with sturdy wooden walls and roof, and a stone chimney off to one side. However, the inside is much more intricate. There is a fireplace that is occasionally lit with a small fire off to the side of the room. With the hut seemingly one single room, the room is actually not that cluttered. There is bed pushed up against the wall with a desk by the fireplace with a large chair behind the desk. There are a few chairs in front of the desk. The desk is the messiest part of the whole room with paints, paintbrushes, pencils, charcoal, and paper. In another part of the room is a simple kitchen, neatly organized. A futon couch is pushed up against another wall. The floor is all red wood except for a single black rug that covers a very small section of the floor, just barely covering what appears to be a trapdoor in the floor. The walls are cover in many paintings and any part of the wall that can be seen, is revealed to have a deep red color, creating a darker feel to the hut. The redwood door into the hut is always slightly ajar, open for anyone to enter, though few will ever do so.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 48848
Mission points : 20

Back to top Go down

Kasumi's hut Empty Re: Kasumi's hut

Post  Koji Daiki Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Koji had walked through the door, with blood slowly dripped down his arm. He was slightly shivering, and hoping that the Yukigakure Shinobi that had attacked him by surprise and then ran, had left him. He also had a little water dripping fom his hand. Koji then looked arund the small-ish hut. "Hello? Anyone here?" He asked, looking rond, not shivering anymore. All of a sudden there was a loud sneeze, and Koji sniffled, and stared to forget about his bleeding arm.
Koji Daiki
Koji Daiki
Jonin
Jonin

Charka Points : 1474
Mission points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Kasumi had just been lighting the fire in the small hut when she heard the door creak open. However she was hidden from view by the desk and chair. She hears the person ask if anyone is in the hut. A laugh escapes her lips that seems to echo around the hut, unable to be traced back to its source. She smiles widely as she says "Come in... come in..." the same echo accompanying so that the person could not figure out where she was unless they came searching for her themselves.

Last edited by Chouko on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koji Daiki Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Koji walked in after shutting the door. He started to look through the house to see where the person was. He had copletly forgotten about his bleeding arm by now. " Hello there." He said smiling, and he was glad hat someone was there. He started to feel he pain in his arm, as it started to have feeling come back to it. he put his left hand over the wound, to try to stop the bleeding. He would have used Ninjutsu, but he has no knowledge of Medical Ninjustu. "Sorry about the blood." He said wincing a little.
Koji Daiki
Koji Daiki
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Using placement of furniture, Kasumi makes her way through the hut silently and invisible to Koji and grabs some supplies. She then seems to appear out of nowhere next to him though really she just came out from behind a piece of furniture. "Let me look at it..." she says quietly. "Blood isn't fun to clean up." She waves him over to a chair in front of her messy desk, still holding the supplies in her hand.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koji Daiki Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:48 am

He looked at her as she almost 'appeared' next to him. He sat down, just after she waved him over to a chair. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you?" He asked looking at her. "And I figured Blood isn't fun to clean up, but I was ambushed by a Shinobi here, though it was a surprise hit and run tactic." He said, just before sighing. He grunted as he felt the pain of the wound, after taking his hand off the wound.
Koji Daiki
Koji Daiki
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Kasumi slides some stuff over on her desk as she sets down the supplies in her hand. She's silent as she puts some hydrogen peroxide on a cloth. She glances at him from the shadow of her cloak hood, her distinct different colored eyes watching him. "I am a person." She chuckles to herself about the shinobi part. "The element of surprise is a great one." She shrugs as he takes his hand away from the wound. "This is going to hurt... quite a bit..." she says before proceeding to wipe his wound with first a wet cloth and then moving on to using the hydrogen peroxide to clean the wound. She smiles to herself as she continues whipping his wound and then sets the cloths to the side and grabs a bandage and wraps it around the wound. " So you found my place, what's your name?"
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koji Daiki Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Koji sighed as she answered his question. he then loked at her while she was pouring some type of liqued onto a cloth. "The element of surprise is a good thing... but only when you are the one uing it... Well, you or a teammate." He said to her, just before she started to clean his wound. When she started, he winced a little. "My name is Koji Daiki. And t usually is polite to tell os name before asking the oher for theirs." He said as she was wrapping his arm in bandages
Koji Daiki
Koji Daiki
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Kasumi chuckles again. "Yes that might be so... but nobody has to follow the rules of society..." She sits in the chair that is right by his as she clasps her hands together as she watches him intently. "And in all sense, this is my house, so shouldn't I be inquiring the name of the one who walks though my door?" She shrugs again. "A name is a very important thing... It can define a person, give meaning..." She pauses and then says "Kasumi."
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koji Daiki Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 pm

"True, but some peope do follow the rules of society, but as you said... ot everyone does." He said shrugging. He the sighed with a small wince of ain from his wound. "I didn't say that, I was just sayng, I didn't mean that you had to do that." He said, smiling a little. He looked aroundthe house, not needing to wrry toouch about his wound anymore, but still nowingtht he still had to be careful. "And it's nice to meet you, Kasumi." He said, putting is hand out for a handshake. While he and his hand out, he was still smiling.
Koji Daiki
Koji Daiki
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Kasumi shrugs. "My advice is to be careful around the village. They don't take very kindly to strangers, especially if they're shady. Who would know more than me?" When he reaches out to shake hands, she stares blankly at his hand. There's the sudden sound of sliding paper behind Koji as she suddenly throws a kunai very close, but past his head and imbeds into the paper that had been sliding down the wall. She looks up at him and smiles slightly as she then suddenly shakes his hand with a smile on her face.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 am

(Due to Koji now being in Takigakure... Kasumi is once again alone. ^.^)

Kasumi pokes the now coals in her fireplace as the warm light lights up her different colored eyes. Her eyes narrow as she suddenly get to her feet and closes the door, locking it. She then walks over to the rug on her floor and rolls it back. She opens the trap door and walks down the stairs into a seemingly dark cellar. She comes back up with a box. She sets the box down and closes the trap door and covers the door with the rug again. She then picks up the box and leaves the hut.
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chouko Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:24 am

Outside of the hut, she starts working on setting something up as the few villagers that are out on the far outskirts of the village stare at her as they walk by. She seems totally engulfed in her work as she moves around the hut. After finishing, she goes back into her hut and slams the door closed.

(ooc: for those that visit beware!)
Chouko
Chouko
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down